Netero ( HxH ) vs Six Paths of Pain ( Naruto )

• 72 results
Westwood7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No prep, no intel

Bonus :Prime Netero vs Itachi

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto verse both rounds.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By le0nhart

Netero should take this

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero stomps.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero has a chance on this one so 5/10 or 4/10.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Baltoro

Netero's best feat is losing to an "Ant King". Netero's attacks all come from praying, how will Pein's talk of being a God play into this fight? Also, what's stopping Pein from doing this?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SHINRA TENSEI!

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly, Pein isn't going to sit there and let Netero pray, unless he's praying to Pein not to use Shinra Tensei. That Buddha thing Netero prays up looks weaker than Sussano, so Itachi also wins.

de65gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sage of six paths solos.

No Caption Provided
Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Netero's prayer is instantaneous, it dilates time to give him the first opening move.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

Netero's best feat is losing to an "Ant King". Netero's attacks all come from praying, how will Pein's talk of being a God play into this fight? Also, what's stopping Pein from doing this?

That "Ant King" would 1 shot pain effortlessly, and a punch from Netero is what's stopping pain

Loading Video...

Exactly, Pein isn't going to sit there and let Netero pray, unless he's praying to Pein not to use Shinra Tensei. That Buddha thing Netero prays up looks weaker than Sussano, so Itachi also wins.

As if Pain has enough speed to stop Netero's "praying"

Loading Video...

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XioKenji

@baltoro: Netero's praying stance attack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shinra Tensei , let alone Pain reacting to them.

Pain is egoistic with all his god talk.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The six paths of pain would be incredibly difficult to fight as each path has their own powerful ability and shinra tensei would probably be game over for Netero however all Netero really has to do is pray and his100-type guanyin Bodhisattva would take care of the rest. He would simply need to apply his 99 hand once or twice, I don't see the paths having the sheer speed to dodge the hits and even if they do manage to get around it netero is extremely fast and can use his techniques in an instant as seen when he fought Meruem. If they did harm him he has massive resistance to pain like when he had his arm and leg cut off it didn't even seem to phase him and he stopped the bleeding somehow plus if he knows hes going to die he can use his zero hand or his rose bomb. is nen and chakra equalized? if not then they wouldn't even be able to be in his presence if he released his aura

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero needs feats to compete here. There's no proof he can tank Shinra Tensei which is a city buster. Furthermore, Pein can crank up things and use Chibaku Tensei, which is gravity based to create a mini-moon and send Netero into outer space.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: very true, i don't think Netero could tank a Shinra Tensei but I also don't believe Pain or any of his paths are fast enough to dodge his attacks from his Bodhisattva and the paths very well could dodge it but like i said Netero would need to apply his 99th hand technique to truly hit all of them and nothing is stopping them from Shinra Tensei which would kill him but the problem would become his Rose bomb which activates automatically when his heart stops.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Netero uses Rose Bomb he kills himself as well, since that was mentioned. Zero Hand also only works on 1 target and he's fighting 6 here. The Zero Hand technique also cripples Netero making him easy pickings for the 5 remaining paths. Id say he can take 3 paths but fighting 6 is just too much. The God path alone has better feats than Netero.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero is not winning this. He has no noteworthy durability feats and his only truly impressive speed is when he is putting his hands together. Pain doesn't need to get close to him at all and Shinra tensei, Chibaku tensei or Bansho Tenin makes Netero's attacks and defense useless.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: As I said before I don't think Netero can handle being hit by pain's jutsu but hes fast enough and strong enough indeed to take a few paths down with him before Shinra tensei but unless they destroy his body his bomb will activate and Netero will be rolling over in his grave trying to hide the boner he just got from nuking them lol unless maybe they can push him far enough away from his blast radius but OP stated no intel so I imagine they'll be caught by it.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

Netero needs feats to compete here. There's no proof he can tank Shinra Tensei which is a city buster. Furthermore, Pein can crank up things and use Chibaku Tensei, which is gravity based to create a mini-moon and send Netero into outer space.

Shinra Tensei has city busting AOE, but when you look at it, it isn't that powerful

Chibaku Tensei requires channeling IIRC and Netero isn't gonna just stand there and watch pain use it

tupadre97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tupadre97

It could go either way but it's easier for nagato to win because of all of his different abilities while netero has to figure out the secret of pain and defeat all of them before he can confront nagato. Not impossible but much more difficult for him than nagato.

tupadre97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By tupadre97

@back_stabbath95 said:

@baltoro: very true, i don't think Netero could tank a Shinra Tensei but I also don't believe Pain or any of his paths are fast enough to dodge his attacks from his Bodhisattva and the paths very well could dodge it but like i said Netero would need to apply his 99th hand technique to truly hit all of them and nothing is stopping them from Shinra Tensei which would kill him but the problem would become his Rose bomb which activates automatically when his heart stops.

Pain and netero have way more options than just shinra tensei and the 99th hand respectively. The pains don't need to dodge any attacks because they are just corpses anyway and if they become immobilized they can be regenerated by the hell path. They can also camouflage themselves in the chameleon and distract and overwhelm netero with summons. Also the god path pain can interrupt his hands with shinra tensei or bansho tenin and chibaku tensei. All pain has to do is when is overwhelm him with the cerberus summon and not let him find where nagato is while Netero has to defeat all the pain and survive the cerberus plus god paths shinra tenseis, bansho tenin, and chibaku tensei all while trying to find where nagato is. Not an impossible feat but much more difficult than Nagato's objectives. As for the rose it can only really count for a win for netero if he finds nagato, if not then who cares if it goes off when he dies (if he even has it in this fight). Whoever wins though it would be an interesting fight to see.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ValarMelkor

Pain was fast enough to keep up with KCM Naruto and Killer Bee at the same time and stomp them both, so he's at least around lightning speed. That was Nagato's original body though, and I don't know if Six Paths are supposed to be slower .

tupadre97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda said:

Netero is not winning this. He has no noteworthy durability feats and his only truly impressive speed is when he is putting his hands together. Pain doesn't need to get close to him at all and Shinra tensei, Chibaku tensei or Bansho Tenin makes Netero's attacks and defense useless.

Pains shinra tensei is not that strong and also it has a 5 second cooldown. Netero was able to attack Neferpitou in less than .01 seconds faster than Neferpitou could even realize what even hit her. He was able to attack meruem 10s of thousands of times in like a minute. Shinra tensei can only be used very situationally so the super shinra tensei is out of the question because than has like a five minute cooldown and it also wouldn't even hurt netero that much just send him flying.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pain was fast enough to keep up with KCM Naruto and Killer Bee at the same time and stomp them both, so he's at least around lightning speed. That was Nagato's original body though, and I don't know if Six Paths are supposed to be slower .

He is. Edo Nagato doesn't need to send Chakra and divide his attention to 6 different bodies like Pain did. Bear in mind that Naruto was weakened by sending clones to other parts of the war.

tupadre97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: I'm pretty sure this is the six paths that fought sage naruto during the pain arc and they are even slower than the nagato that fought kcm naruto and kb. Hell i don't even think kcm naruto and kb are fast enough to dodge netero so the paths definitely don't stand a chance face to face they just aren't on the same order of magnitude speed wise. They're only option is to wait patiently inside the chameleon while overwhelming netero with summons and chibaku tensei and that still might not be enough. Netero is so fast that if they revealed their position at the wrong time they'd be obliterated.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pains shinra tensei is not that strong and also it has a 5 second cooldown. Netero was able to attack Neferpitou in less than .01 seconds faster than Neferpitou could even realize what even hit her. He was able to attack meruem 10s of thousands of times in like a minute. Shinra tensei can only be used very situationally so the super shinra tensei is out of the question because than has like a five minute cooldown and it also wouldn't even hurt netero that much just send him flying.

One basic shinra tensei is enough to one-shot Netero, no cool down is needed. when the attacks can send boss summons flying several KM away and break every bones in their bodies.

No Caption Provided

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Time it takes for Netero to cast a single prayer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chanting Shinra tensei.

And yes a Shinra tensei should 1shot Netero.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

@mudamudamuda: Time it takes for Netero to cast a single prayer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chanting Shinra tensei.

And yes a Shinra tensei should 1shot Netero.

Pain doesn't need to chant anything though lol

No Caption Provided

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: I'm not sure that directional mini-shinra would work or be enough tho.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

@mudamudamuda: I'm not sure that directional mini-shinra would work or be enough tho.

My point is that naruto characters don't need to scream the name of a move to use it, Nagato used Shinra tensei without even knowing what it was.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By le0nhart

can you please prove that KCM Naruto and killer Bee are lightning speed? i would like some scans in addition to the manga chapter/episode # if possible

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain oneshots

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ValarMelkor

@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:

can you please prove that KCM Naruto and killer Bee are lightning speed? i would like some scans in addition to the manga chapter/episode # if possible

I believe KCM Naruto and Bee are slightly above lighting speed because Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan allowed him to react to natural lightning, meanwhile Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan couldn't react to Killer Bee, and Raikage which I think shows them to be a bit above lightning speed at least. Naruto of course proved himself to be faster than Raikage.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By le0nhart

@valarmelkor said:
@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:

I believe KCM Naruto and Bee are slightly above lighting speed because Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan allowed him to react to natural lightning, meanwhile Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan couldn't react to Killer Bee, and Raikage which I think shows them to be a bit above lightning speed at least. Naruto of course proved himself to be faster than Raikage.

When did Itachi react to natural lightning? are you talking about Sasuke's kirin?

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:
@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:

When did Itachi react to natural lightning? are you talking about Sasuke' kirin?

Yes.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:
@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:

When did Itachi react to natural lightning? are you talking about Sasuke' kirin?

Yes.

But Itachi did not dodge or react to it, he was hit by it

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:
@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:
@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:

Yes.

Itachi reacted to it by putting up Susanoo at the last second.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:
@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:
@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:

Yes.

That doesn't mean that he can move faster than lightning

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:
@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:
@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:
@le0nhart said:
@valarmelkor said:

Yes.

That doesn't mean that he can move faster than lightning

No, but it means that the Mangekyo Sharingan can allow the user react to lightning speed attacks. It couldn't react to Bee and Raikage's attacks though which shows they're a least slightly above lightning speed.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupadre97: True, I do believe the Paths would defeat Netero probably with a Shinra Tensei but somehow I doubt it will be that easy. Netero is extremely fast adding in how fast his Bodhisattva can strike, I absolutely believe he has a chance at taking some paths with him. Who's to say he wouldn't hit the healing one(I thought it was Naraka Path?) and then, what do they do when their numbers drop? lol then..Shinra Tensei and Netero would die. Though his Rose bomb could be an issue depending on Nagato's location for a kill from the grave iirc that bomb was also poisonous and its blast radius was huge.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor:

Itachi could have activated susano when Sasuke was moving his arm or right after he finished moving it, also from Sasuke's/Zetsu's comment it is very obvious that no one should be capable of dodging Kirin because it moves at lightning speed which indicates that no one in Naruto can move at that speed

In my opinion and based on consistent showings no one in Naruto should be faster than lightning (maybe 8th gate guy, but that's an assumption) and that includes B and A

@princearagorn1 What do you think?

Loading Video...

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I want to say Netero, Pain takes this.

Bonus round would be interesting if it wasn't for genjutsu and lack of prime Netero feats

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz said:

As much as I want to say Netero, Pain takes this.

Bonus round would be interesting if it wasn't for genjutsu and lack of prime Netero feats

Bonus indeed would be interesting. Maybe if HxH got started again we could get something from Beyond regarding Isaac however as it stands Itachi would be the winner via genjutsu and if Netero could somehow resist it Itachi has that damn Susano'o

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

@valarmelkor:

Itachi could have activated susano when Sasuke was moving his arm or right after he finished moving it, also from Sasuke's/Zetsu's comment it is very obvious that no one should be capable of dodging Kirin because it moves at lightning speed which indicates that no one in Naruto can move at that speed

We do know that's not true:

We see itachi right after sasuke lowers his arm, there's no indication of susano at all, his eye is closed even.

2. Kirin is controlled by chakra, it vastly outperforms natural lightening, as evidenced by the destructive power. Databook outright said it was light speed, if that counts.

3. I don't think it's a feat of how fast itachi can move himself, it's about how fast susano can activate. The entire scene was to highlight how powerful that technique is.

In my opinion and based on consistent showings no one in Naruto should be faster than lightning (maybe 8th gate guy, but that's an assumption) and that includes B and A

By the last, naruto was seeing toneri's attacks coming towards him and running towards them, and they are far faster than lightening.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

We see itachi right after sasuke lowers his arm, there's no indication of susano at all, his eye is closed even.

Good point, i totally missed that

Kirin is controlled by chakra, it vastly outperforms natural lightening, as evidenced by the destructive power. Databook outright said it was light speed, if that counts.

But it is already stated that it uses the speed of Natural lightning and the time frame is given in the below scan, it gives 0.001 seconds, so i don't see how it is faster than lightning

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I don't think it's a feat of how fast itachi can move himself, it's about how fast susano can activate. The entire scene was to highlight how powerful that technique is.

That's how i see it as well, and so far it seems like Itachi can activate susano in less than 0.001 seconds unless you or someone else can prove that the time frame is below that

By the last, naruto was seeing toneri's attacks coming towards him and running towards them, and they are far faster than lightening.

Which exact attacks and how are they faster than lightning? also do you believe that Bee can move faster than lightning?

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol netero is only supersonic. Naruto characters were supersonic pre timeskip. He gets blitzed and one shotted.

tupadre97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupadre97 said:

One basic shinra tensei is enough to one-shot Netero, no cool down is needed. when the attacks can send boss summons flying several KM away and break every bones in their bodies.

No Caption Provided

Meh humans like naruto and kakashi survived a few shinra tensei so there is no reason to think Netero can't at least still move his hands even after being hit by a few of them. Also shinra tensei has the massive drawback of a five second cooldown. Netero can attack pain literally hundreds of times just while flying in air after being blasted back. Pain can't just use shinra tensei at any time or he'll give away the position of the god path and he'll be destroyed instantly. It wouldn't be that easy but Pain would probably still win just because Netero won't immediately know to look for Nagato at the beginning of the fight. But he could still find out during the fight and survive and defeat the pains and nagato.

tupadre97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh said:

Lol netero is only supersonic. Naruto characters were supersonic pre timeskip. He gets blitzed and one shotted.

Lol what? Netero and other top tier HxH characters are at least mach 20+ hypersonic scaling off cheetu's feat. Pain and sage naruto were supersonic. Hell naruto was so slow he couldn't once capitalize on a five second window to attack pain after st until the very end of the fight. Meanwhile Netero is blitzing characters that can attack in less than .1 seconds faster than they can even register what's happening to them. They're on a completely different level of magnitude speed wise. If it wasn't for all the different attack options pain has by having six bodies he'd get one shot by the 99 hand instantaneously.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MudaMudaMuda
@tupadre97 said:

Meh humans like naruto and kakashi survived a few shinra tensei so there is no reason to think Netero can't at least still move his hands even after being hit by a few of them. Also shinra tensei has the massive drawback of a five second cooldown. Netero can attack pain literally hundreds of times just while flying in air after being blasted back. Pain can't just use shinra tensei at any time or he'll give away the position of the god path and he'll be destroyed instantly. It wouldn't be that easy but Pain would probably still win just because Netero won't immediately know to look for Nagato at the beginning of the fight. But he could still find out during the fight and survive and defeat the pains and nagato.

These humans like Naruto and Kakashi have far better durability feats than Netero, plus Pain wasn't trying to kill them as he wanted to gather Info from Kakashi and capture Naruto alive. The rest of your post is irrelevant because Netero is not surviving that Shinra tensei for the 5 seconds cool down to take effect and Pain has no reason to get close to him at all to allow him to attack him.

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol @ people thinking Netero's praying is slow. He used it fast enough to Speed Blitz Pitou and it was clearly stated that his praying is faster than Mereum can move.