#1 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok for all you computer gamers out there try this one:
Battle is set in a massive burnt down cathedral with huge spires, balcony, and obstacles on the ground.
Master chief is dropped off from a pelican to take care of a mysterious attacker, who has pillaged a large town destroying demons, and any humans who got in his was, the attacker is none other than Nero a hero of the order, the MC is ordered to destroy the demon half breed at all costs, and the combatants are armed with the following:
Master chief armed with
x1 plasma grenade, x2 frag grenades, x1 battle rifle, x1 sniper rifle, and 1 shield generator.

caption

Nero is armed with
Devil bringer, Blue rose, Red queen
caption

Both characters are at the height of their power, MC has his latest armour, Dero has all his abilities.
Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Nero takes this, IMO. Too fast for the Chief to handle (I think), and the Devil Bringer arm would wreak havoc in the fight.

Though, if he found a good position, I could see him sniping him from a far distance.

#3 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

A well placed bullet might be able to bring nero down he hasnt shown the ability to survive head shots like dante yet (from what i remember from the game)

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"

A well placed bullet might be able to bring nero down he hasnt shown the ability to survive head shots like dante yet (from what i remember from the game)

"
Maybe, but I think he's fast enough to dodge them or block them.
#5 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Nero takes this, IMO. Too fast for the Chief to handle (I think), and the Devil Bringer arm would wreak havoc in the fight.

Though, if he found a good position, I could see him sniping him from a far distance."
this
#6 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance got banned?

#7 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Vance got banned?"
Not that I know of.
#8 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

o sorry after I saw your one of your post get deleted  then you switched over I thought you got banned my bad.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91364 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"o sorry after I saw your one of your post get deleted  then you switched over I thought you got banned my bad."
I tried to fix my post but I got a flood watch so I deleted it and copy and pasted my response as Duke Checkmate III with changes.
#10 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

o ok cool

#11 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Wisppeons said:
"

"
Maybe, but I think he's fast enough to dodge them or block them."
well weve seen dante dodge pullets, nero is pretty much on the same scale as dante, there are many points i can think of to prove nero winning, just need to wait for an MC fanboy XD
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224774 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Nero can pull out a win here