"Nero and Dante"
#4 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#5 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

What weapons does Dante have?

#6 Posted by bullseye1989 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Nero/Dante by a long shot.

#7 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Nero and Dante are too much for the ninjas to handle, IMO.

#8 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"What weapons does Dante have?"
I don't think it would matter.
#9 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

thats DMC2 Dante the second strongest

#10 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"thats DMC2 Dante the second strongest"
Dante is Dante.... Whether it be from the first or third game...
#11 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

DMC 3 dante was the weakest since  he was the  youngest form his were undeveloped.

DMC1 comes  next

DMC2

DMC 4 which is the strongest atm

#12 Posted by Fehafare (371 posts) - - Show Bio
@Swagga Boy
Lol why that? DMC2 comes after 4 check wiki.
#13 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone state WHY they think the DMC team would win?

#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@cliffrice: Can't exactly speak for Nero, but Dante's healing factor makes him borderline un-killable. He's taken a sword through the chest from Nero only to laugh it off as nothing. Ryu might have the speed and agility advantage, but it's arguably even in regards to skill and he has no true means to putting Dante down.

#15 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Ryu is good a decapitation. I dont believe Dante could survive something like that.

#16 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@cliffrice: Dante has walked around with a sword through his chest and laughed about it, I'm sure he can handle Ryu who is inferior to both Virgil and Nero. Regardless, while Ryu is extremely skilled, most of the opponents he has decapitated have been cannon fodder soldiers. Dante is top of the list when regarding skill and power in DMC.

#17 Posted by Ms. Omega (4470 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante & Nero

#18 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Ryu has defeated demon gods and all maner of uber monsters. AS has Joe musashi. The enemies in the X-box ninja Gaiden games are insanely skilled and you need hair trigger reflexes to survive against them so i would hardly call them.

In one of the X box games (First one i beleive) Ryu uses his own spiritual power (from his clans totem falcon) to repair his body when he was sliced in half. Its this same spiritual powers that explains him surviving his throat being cut and being impailed through his organs.

Ryu is skilled enough to block autofire from every direction at once.

Not to mention dozens of crazy Nimpo abilities not the least of which is stoping time.

#19 Posted by laflux (16002 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@cliffrice: Dante has walked around with a sword through his chest and laughed about it, I'm sure he can handle Ryu who is inferior to both Virgil and Nero. Regardless, while Ryu is extremely skilled, most of the opponents he has decapitated have been cannon fodder soldiers. Dante is top of the list when regarding skill and power in DMC

#20 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@cliffrice: I know Ryu and his accomplishments, but the matter of the fact is that the ninja's and opponents that Ryu is often seen facing or none other than standard ninja's. Dante is consistently seen fighting opponents of his own skill level or greater and coming out on top. Dante casually laughs off some of Nero's best attacks and dances around some of DMC4's most powerful demons and foes as if they were children.

#21 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@cliffrice said:

Nothing in the DMC universe has challenged Dante since the first game. He is the most powerful being in his universe, to the point that killing the evolved form of the ultimate demon lord, Argosax the Chaos was completely effortless to him.

Concerning raw abilities, Dante has extraordinary versatility. With quicksilver he can slow down time, with royal guard he possesses the ultimate defense, he can fly, his Devil Trigger form increases his already vast superhuman strength, speed, durability, and healing factor, and his Majin Devil Trigger form is about another x5 increase in all categories.

I'm a huge fan of the Ninja Gaiden games, and I can't think of a single feat or ability that would allow Ryu to keep up with base form Dante, never mind his DT and MDT forms. All of Ryu's best techniques are seriously mook level stuff compared to what Dante deals with effortlessly. Lemme put it this way. When Ryu moves quickly, he leaves after images, when Dante moves quickly he vanishes, and is already somewhere else entirely.

Dante is on a completely different level and I would bet on him being able to solo all 3 of the other fighters. Yes, I'm including Nero for team Hayabusa.

#22 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

Dante & Nero

#23 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

No matter which way you spin it, I just can't see Ryu and Joe winning... I just can't.

#24 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite either Dante or Nero can solo.

#25 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

@cliffrice said:

Nothing in the DMC universe has challenged Dante since the first game. He is the most powerful being in his universe, to the point that killing the evolved form of the ultimate demon lord, Argosax the Chaos was completely effortless to him.

Concerning raw abilities, Dante has extraordinary versatility. With quicksilver he can slow down time, with royal guard he possesses the ultimate defense, he can fly, his Devil Trigger form increases his already vast superhuman strength, speed, durability, and healing factor, and his Majin Devil Trigger form is about another x5 increase in all categories.

I'm a huge fan of the Ninja Gaiden games, and I can't think of a single feat or ability that would allow Ryu to keep up with base form Dante, never mind his DT and MDT forms. All of Ryu's best techniques are seriously mook level stuff compared to what Dante deals with effortlessly. Lemme put it this way. When Ryu moves quickly, he leaves after images, when Dante moves quickly he vanishes, and is already somewhere else entirely.

Dante is on a completely different level and I would bet on him being able to solo all 3 of the other fighters. Yes, I'm including Nero for team Hayabusa.

Ryu can teleport as well if were talking about vanishing from one spot and appearing in another.

Also Ryu haveing ties to a dragon has a demon form of his own he can call upon. Though not as readily as Dante. How can Dante fight someone whom can stop time with a hand gesture? Time gets stopped and Than dante end virgil are chopped into a couple hundred peices by the two ninjas. Just WAY to many tricks for Ryu to call upon. Cant say im familiar with Joe Musashi, though he seems pretty able to maul small armies of goons as well as some semi impressive bosses.

Still all that said i think out of ten fights team ninja takes it 7/10 times.

#26 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@oldmagic said:

lionheart said:
"Nero and Dante"
#27 Posted by gustavokamen (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryu and joe (is joe hayabusa ryu's father not joe musahi) they vanished all majin that appeared in the world dante and nero are too strong but they are no match for ninja team

#28 Edited by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

I think nobody here played through any ninja gaiden games and just assume because its a hard game that the DMC crew muct be tougher.