Avatar image for supertrooper117
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By supertrooper117

ok take neo out of the matrix he is not as powerful, he can barely shut down the machines he cant fly but he knows kung fu he cannot beat vader at that point

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"Isn't it possible that once Vader enters the Matrix, he would gain powers like Neo's as long as he "believes"?
"
The hell would he believe in? This is a question of What "IF". And Vadar only believes in anger and hatred. And they pretty much stick to it. And there is no oracle around to suppose Vadar because he would just try and force the information outta her. There is no such thing like that in battle threads. Neo is a monster. He flew 500 miles in just fifteen minutes. He outflew an explosion. He fought off hundereds of smiths and made thousands upon thousands of machines self destruct.
The Nocturnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By The Nocturnal
One-Above-You said:
"Isn't it possible that once Vader enters the Matrix, he would gain powers like Neo's as long as he "believes"?
"
Probably superior since he is already telepathic/telekinetic
supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By supertrooper117
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
The hell would he believe in? This is a question of What "IF". And Vadar only believes in anger and hatred. And they pretty much stick to it. And there is no oracle around to suppose Vadar because he would just try and force the information outta her. There is no such thing like that in battle threads. Neo is a monster. He flew 500 miles in just fifteen minutes. He outflew an explosion. He fought off hundereds of smiths and made thousands upon thousands of machines self destruct.
"
all inside a fictional world... take him out of that what is he? a man
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
"
when people such as Morpheus went into the Matrix, they are able to do things such as running up walls and dodging bullets, Vader is much more powerful than Neo outside of the matrix, so why wouldn't he be able to gain powers just like his?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
"
when people such as Morpheus went into the Matrix, they are able to do things such as running up walls and dodging bullets, Vader is much more powerful than Neo outside of the matrix, so why wouldn't he be able to gain powers just like his?
"
But thats it isn't it? It's only people with the outlets can get pluged in. And vadar isn't one so he can't. And Neo is the one. Why is this so hard to believe that Vadar is lost. What you are asking is a WHAT IF. There is no such thing as WHAT IF in BATTLE thread. GET IT!!
The Nocturnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By The Nocturnal

If they are both outside the Matrix Neo stands no chance, if they are both in Neo still is probably at the losing end, you cant have it both ways, both in or both out.

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By supertrooper117
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
"
"
But thats it isn't it? It's only people with the outlets can get pluged in. And vadar isn't one so he can't. And Neo is the one. Why is this so hard to believe that Vadar is lost. What you are asking is a WHAT IF. There is no such thing as WHAT IF in BATTLE thread. GET IT!!
"
so since vader cant even enter that realm he would have to fight neo in the real world and would still win
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
"
"
"
Why can't I ask if that can happen? Many people have gained extra powers and such by entering the Matrix. Is there a reason I can't answer with a what if? This whole thread is a battle about WHAT IF Vader fights Neo in the Matrix. So you must consider the possibility that Vader would gain much more power than Neo if not equal.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Hedatary
The Nocturnal said:
"

If they are both outside the Matrix Neo stands no chance, if they are both in Neo still is probably at the losing end, you cant have it both ways, both in or both out.

"
Actually Neo wins even in the real world. You do realize that Neo implodes thousands of those machines in the real world right? Right? Why is it so hard to believe Neo would win? This is just fanboyism right there.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"The Nocturnal said:
"

"
Actually Neo wins even in the real world. You do realize that Neo implodes thousands of those machines in the real world right? Right? Why is it so hard to believe Neo would win? This is just fanboyism right there.
"
If i remember right. he imploded about 2 or 3 and then fainted....
Starkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Starkiller

I'm like the number one Star Wars fanboy here...and even I admit Neo wins here....

supertrooper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By supertrooper117
Hedatary said:
"The Nocturnal said:
"

"
"
but he died after he did that it took all his effort to do it

you still havent told me why neo cant just get force choked, its not fanboyism there is just doubt
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"The Nocturnal said:
"

"
"
"
At first  yes because the ability overwhelmed him. Then later, Neo becomes so use to his powers that he and Trinity invaded the machine city, plowed right through. He sensed the machines with his mind, him being blind. And with a wave of his hand, he imploded thousands upon thousands of waves of warmachines. So yea, Neo wins.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"The Nocturnal said:
"

"
"
"
At first  yes because the ability overwhelmed him. Then later, Neo becomes so use to his powers that he and Trinity invaded the machine city, plowed right through. He sensed the machines with his mind, him being blind. And with a wave of his hand, he imploded thousands upon thousands of waves of warmachines. So yea, Neo wins.
The Nocturnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By The Nocturnal
Starkiller said:
"I'm like the number one Star Wars fanboy here...and even I admit Neo wins here...."

I thought Reverand Jim and Eganthevile1 were the main fanboys as far as SW goes on CV judging from the SW character pages I've seen on the site
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"The Nocturnal said:
"

"
"
"
"
Oh lol, In that case Neo wins. I stopped watching the third matrix movie after his final fight with the Agent Smith. Sorry about that.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Hedatary
supertrooper117 said:
"Hedatary said:
"The Nocturnal said:
"

"
"
but he died after he did that it took all his effort to do it

you still havent told me why neo cant just get force choked, its not fanboyism there is just doubt
"
First of all, he died because he gave his life to stop Smith after he had a talked with the machine boss. He went in again to fight Smith. Get your facts straight. And listen to Starkiller. He really is the number one fanboy of starwars.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"The Nocturnal said:
"

"
"
"
"
Oh lol, In that case Neo wins. Sorry, I stopped watching the third matrix movie after his final fight with the Agent Smith. Sorry for bothering you.
"
..........Never go into a debate without knowing everything.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By One-Above-You
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"The Nocturnal said:
"

"
"
"
"
Oh lol, In that case Neo wins. Sorry, I stopped watching the third matrix movie after his final fight with the Agent Smith. Sorry for bothering you.
"
..........Never go into a debate without knowing everything.
"
Why not? Do you know every little thing about Darth Vader?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Hedatary

I know enough to know that Neo will electrify him with his thought. lol but yea, you caught me there.

The Nocturnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By The Nocturnal

To be honest, Neo has 3 movies and that's pretty much it, Vader has such an extensive lore and established battles and stories to his credit, I just cant give this to Neo, I'll shut up now, but I wont give it to Neo.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Hedatary

There doesn't have to be so much thing on someone to know that he would lose. Star wars has been in the making for what....since the 70's. Neo wins but believe whatever you want. And one more thing, have you ever read the Matrix book? It's so much more complex then action and love. Trust me.

Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Glorious
Hedatary said:
"First of all, he died because he gave his life to stop Smith after he had a talked with the machine boss. He went in again to fight Smith. Get your facts straight. And listen to Starkiller. He really is the number one fanboy of starwars."
true you got me their and just bec. he is the number 1 "fanboy" doesnt mean who knows everything... still didnt get a reason to why he cant force choke neo.... do you conceed to that possibility
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Hedatary

Well, if Neo gets force chocked, Neo would telepathically knock away Vadar, thus disrupting his force choke. So....

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By One-Above-You
Kadaj said:
"Hedatary said:
"First of all, he died because he gave his life to stop Smith after he had a talked with the machine boss. He went in again to fight Smith. Get your facts straight. And listen to Starkiller. He really is the number one fanboy of starwars."
true you got me their and just bec. he is the number 1 "fanboy" doesnt mean who knows everything... still didnt get a reason to why he cant force choke neo.... do you conceed to that possibility
"
How does the force choke work? Because Neo was able to revive trinity from the dead by fixing her heart or something like that, and he revived from the dead because of a kiss.
The Nocturnal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By The Nocturnal

OK based on that I have made a character Goranna. He controls reality and can bend it to do whatever he pleases, he also can manipulate time any way he sees fit. He is only established in this single post but he is more powerfull then Neo, but that doesnt matter because established characters dont matter! And I'm out!

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By One-Above-You
The Nocturnal said:
"OK based on that I have made a character Goranna. He controls reality and can bend it to do whatever he pleases, he also can manipulate time any way he sees fit. He is only established in this single post but he is more powerfull then Neo, but that doesnt matter because established characters dont matter! And I'm out!"
HUH?!!
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"Kadaj said:
"Hedatary said:
"
How does the force choke work? Because Neo was able to revive trinity from the dead by fixing her heart or something like that, and he revived from the dead because of a kiss.
"
Lol no! Neo revived her heart by phasing his hand through her body and jump start her heart by jump starting her heart with electricity....at least i think. 
Glorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Glorious
Hedatary said:
"Well, if Neo gets force chocked, Neo would telepathically knock away Vadar, thus disrupting his force choke. So....
"
but he doesnt necessarily have to be in close proximity to do that
talia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By talia

neo curbstomp

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Superparody

Neo will win.... 
"How?" 
"He is the one."
BillyBonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By BillyBonzo

id say neo kicks vadars ass in the matrix 

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Superparody
@One-Above-You:
No it isnt possible... because vader isnt The One... Neo is a anomaly so he is gaining power because every glitch in the matrix is being transferred to Neo... Neo was becoming so powerful that his powers were manifesting themselfs in reality.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By theicon

The Matrix:The  Path of Darth Vader   part I

Star wars was one of the privious matrix'es  the archtech told us about, the SW matrix is a much  older version of the matrix  in a galaxy far far away, so Darth Vader is deff another chosen inherent to the programming of the matrix....Vader rules this one,  force choke will end this,  just the Force alone ( matrix programing on another level) also  remember the trainman whipped neo with ease, Vaders programing would be as that  thus, things neo would normally do  possibly wouldn't phase vader, but well give him his power. 
Vaders more machine then man, so he'd be a far more powerful force to NEO, Darth sidious said  Vader will be more powerful then either of us, referring to yoda. So  Vader  returns to a much different version of the matrix,  And learns of Neo, using the Force he tracks him down to face the 6th ONE, 
Vader foreseeing (oracle type forsight) His arrival,  

The Matrix: The  Path of Darth Vader   part I

Darth Vader lies in a darkened  street of a broken matrix city, the program smith which altered the

matrix generated a     tertiary (The third order) Matrix ,Neo thought to be dead was shifted to this back up gateway, like with the trainman........  breathing his death chant, igniting his crimson red light saber Vader looks up to a vast and destroyed city that is unfamiliar, but deeply ancient and primitive. Force leaping to a near broken building 4 stories up. he notices a lone beggar, The dark lord instantly force chokes him gripping him to himself, however as he grips he  Perceives    that the building behind the man he grips begins to shake and many pieces of it pull towards him...it would seem his power has grown stronger 
"Where am I"  Darth says in a grueling menacing voice, the beggar  pleads that this place is the aftermath of all failed matrix’s, all dead, or glitching programs are collected here...and that they both need to flee and run for there lives... " I run from no one" he continues and force pushes the towards  the building with unstoppable force. breaking its already shattered structure . 
The noise, alerts 7  deadly black war machines that were on patrol of the area hunting, seeking and utter killing any thing not of its kind.  
Hovering, and proceeding  rapidly, these killer drones  with multiple red glowing spider like eyes, and many long tendril like mechanical tentacles jointly connected,

demonstrating the raw awesomeness of its construction. And still project a errie look as each mechanical seam have a faint crimson red glow scaling along each sectioned piece of each deadly arm,

swarm fiercely towards there pray without fear or hesitation. 

Sentinels!!! the poor beggar yelps and begins to run ,but a sentinel swoops in and coils 3 of its jet black arms around him and used the many others to pierce him in and out, blood and internal flesh slip out in every direction splattering all over. 
  The other 6 Sentinels zip towards Vader, Vader using the force, force pushes 3, of the metal beasts  back into another building with what would be painful power, they smash easily through the walls but collided into the middle one with great force destroying it instantly, broken concrete and crippled wall sheet rock scatter in numerous directions. Vader  force leaps and slashes the other 3 in mid air, one is slashed in half, one is split at its head, the third is cleaved through the center splitting it into Two, like God’s glorly when parting the red seas.

and multiple wires bleed out of the doomed sentinels.

The 7th machine at the time that killed the beggar halts its attack, calculating the best approach to this new threat, however as fast as a machine can calculate, the

force is that much faster.  Vader force throws this saber into the sentinel which is saber’ed into many hot smoking  smoldering pieces Vader catches his Lightsaber and for a bref sec the only 2 sound variances were the blood red thrum of his saber and his Tormenting death breathing, khhhhooolll  khonnnnn........ Khhhhoooll Khonnnnn. 

The remaining 2 sentinels emerge from the top of the building they were smashed into, slightly glitched from that unseen blast, one sentinel suffers from electrical sparks seeping out its mechanical body from internal damage and outer hull harm, the other unscathed but still battered and dints hammered into its hull. 
 Vader unshaken,  unintimidated, maneuvers with force speed leaping to the street below, the 2 machines swirl down towards him like sharks homing in on their fated prey.    
As Vader lands the ground cracks in a spherical shape rippling vastly ,dust and street arise   bowing down to this dark king. 

The 2 sentinels separate and flank the Dark Lord. Vader growing tired of this feeble match  Force pulls one toward him, so fast it was barely visible to see with the naked eye, but  3 on lookers hiding within debris, to escape what people call THE SECOND DEATH, saw this Dark armored man perform the unthinkable.   
The gripped sentinel is let loose by Vader, out of pure futileness and instantly launches 4 tentacles at Vader in hope to impale him. Vader sensing the machine moves, Lightsabers each arm with ease, lightening fast, the machine counters with its other arms but Vader Force pushes away, it fires its center red crimson laser at Vader, Vader amused at the color gives a cloaked smirk behind his dark mask,  but  he blocks it and deflects it back at the doomed sentinel with vaporizes its face, the once unstoppable sentinel flops to the pavement lifeless.

The last remaining machine attempts to attack as Darth Vader’s back is turned but as Vader vanquishes the machine he immediately grips the last one.  Angered he Force slams it into building after building,creating more debris , the hidden on lookers remain hiding due to this powerful figure they see destroy 7 sentinels with ease   then holds it for a split sec.   Vader's breath, emulates in deep bursts, khhhhooolll  khonnnnn........ Khhhhoooll Khonnnnn, is repeted over and over and the sentinel quakes greatly  then implodes, and explodes parts and scraps fly in all directions, pieces lay at   Vader’s feet including part of its tentacles wobbling Vader  pushes  the remaining debris away.. 

Lurking in a window of a familiar room, but heavily damaged, lone apartment building  within its

kitchen hanging over the entry way to the living room in Latin reads a partial broken sign  that reads, KNOW THY SELF.. , a  tall figure with black  rim, sun glasses, short black hair cut in a stylish form with a few minimal short hair strans gazing off the side of his face just below his eyes, he wore a long black neck rimed folded trench-Gi-type coat, he  stands watching this Dark armored figured from afar

" Is this..... what... you meant ......Oracle?" Neo says     The familiar old woman we know as the mother of the matrix sits smoking her usual cigarette. "yes neo, all that ever was or ever has been...will be again" she says in her wisdom...   " Can.....I.....Stop It?" Neo responds 
"Only If you Choose to be the One Neo" The oracle says puffing a  mist of smoke.... 
"How ....do...I do that, If I’m .......already the one?" neo protest "  
They’re many that can be the One Neo, but Only  one of you, can remain as the One who should be, and if its not you.....it will be him" the oracle replies   
"How...do I stop this, this...is far different...then Smith.." Neo cries 
"Every thing you know and understand has changed Neo......Neo listen the matrix has reloaded, and i must return to my duties, for this new version, know this regardless of what happens you will see me ,morpheus and Trinity again im sure of it" she says smiling and fades into nothing.....Neo notices a plate of cookies and a spoon, all but one cookie remains as the oracle fades away. Neo takes the cookie and eats rememberbering the past times every time a pivotal moment arises he always ate   one of the oracles cookies.

Neo looks out upon the broken matrix ,and watches this dark figure from afar. with his bright red blade and watches his every move. 
." There never was a spoon...."  he utters to himself,  kneeling down the floor walls  and room ripple inward, bending and curving. Neo bends the matrix to his will as he saw fit to fly and launches out of the window with sheer speed, and magnitude, the entire room invisibly explodes with  force, just with no  fire and smoke  ,the ripple neo left ends up  shattering the room even more ..as he heads toward destiny  or his doom................................................................................................................................... 
                   there really never was a spoon............................................................. 
                                              cont. in part II             ( if y'all want it)          

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Hellos

What?
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By theicon

man i was writting a story for this and  damn comcast network went down lol  Neo wins  lol
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By xan84

Man theicon has some imagination lol.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Hellos
@Xan said:
"
Man theicon has some imagination lol. "

I guess I'll have to read that later then. :P 
I skimmed it and was wondering what was going on.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By xan84

Hellos

Well i skimmed it to :P But from the little i got he has some imagination.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By theicon
@Xan:

ill take that as a compliment, Xan & Hellos if yall like it  i'll do  a part 2 and 3 baised on the reaction of every ones opinion about the Neo vs Vader thread . i do draw in write , this stuff its all for fun i do it for the fans who just want to injoy sum creative fiction...u should read my Captain america vs sylar on a thread some one posted ended up posting a story of them battling....my goal is to do the neo vs Vader too as u can see,  seems Vader is up on points i admit vades my fav bad guy of all time, but i sho do love Neo' as a character hes a bad ass, and i wanna make him bader ass here, but so far vaders got the upper hand....holla back if ya want me to do part 2 n 3 or if it sucked eff it  Neo wins  lol  

PS  oh if yall want to see any body in this story ill take seggustions  and  throw cameo's as long as it aint too too crazy im just not throwin bugg bunny in this,unless u want him to die..lol  but ive got sum cool ideas for The matrix The path of Darth Vader....

Off toppic  my Sylar vs Captain america battle, hey i didnt start this post lol  only responded to it
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/sylar-heroes-vs-captain-america/9367/#13 

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At their peak EU Vader beats the one Neo.

Canon Vader vs resurrections neo probably also goes to Vader

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#93 frozen  Moderator

At their peak EU Vader beats the one Neo.

Canon Vader vs resurrections neo probably also goes to Vader

Did Neo get new feats?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

Nothing noteworthy tbh.

Might be his weakest version whiles within the matrix

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#95 frozen  Moderator

@frozen:

Nothing noteworthy tbh.

Might be his weakest version whiles within the matrix

Hm that's strange. Why is he so weak now?