• 91 results
#1 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

The Force is strong with one

He fights for us

Fight occurs in NY. Who wins and why?
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Well if its in the Matrix. How can Neo lose this fight ? 
#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Neo gives Vadar a new hole

#4 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

This is in the Matrix and Vader can still control the Force

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Dominion said:
"

"
Hmm...interesting. Cant Tank load a LightSaber through the Matrix to Neo and load programs on how to use it ? 
#6 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"

"
Hmm...interesting. Cant Tank load a LightSaber through the Matrix to Neo and load programs on how to use it ? "
Yes
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Then Vader is in Serious Trouble. Cause Neo already has insane speed and flight also amazing fighting skills... I dont know how the Force Choke would work against Neo though
#8 Posted by Uchiha Itachi (35 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"

"
Hmm...interesting. Cant Tank load a LightSaber through the Matrix to Neo and load programs on how to use it ? "
I dont even think that would be necessary, but if so then this fight is in the bag, a curbstomp almost either way in my opinion
#9 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Uchiha Itachi said:
"King Saturn said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"

"
I dont even think that would be necessary, but if so then this fight is in the bag, a curbstomp almost either way in my opinion
"
Yeah. I dont know what Darth Vader can do here...
#10 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

What about force lightning.

#11 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Dominion said:
"What about force lightning."
Vader cant use force lightning
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Dominion said:
"What about force lightning."
I dont know. Maybe force lightning could hurt Neo... if Vader could actually hit him with it
#13 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

How about TK.

#14 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Neo wins.

#15 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader

#16 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader he has experience but he just nicks it

#17 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

how can Vader possibly win this one? 

Neo can pretty much warp reality, right? I'd say Neo..curbstomp...
#18 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course Neo wins. The guy is like a mini dbz character. Have you seen Neo and Smith punch each other at the same time, in the air while it's raining? freaking win. Thats exactly like dbz.

#19 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Of course Neo wins. The guy is like a mini dbz character. Have you seen Neo and Smith punch each other at the same time, in the air while it's raining? freaking win. Thats exactly like dbz.
"

Yeah your right neo wins, of course. Hmm. I never though about the similarities between dbz and that fight.
#20 Posted by shenron (899 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait are we fighting in matrix  1.2.3. plus tank has no records of light sabers to download starwars was in a galaxy far far away.
Neo can not stop the force just because the force makes you a mental god with powers of being near psychic  and all.  Darth would see
neo coming from a mile away

#21 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio
shenron said:
"Wait are we fighting in matrix  1.2.3. plus tank has no records of light sabers to download starwars was in a galaxy far far away.
Neo can not stop the force just because the force makes you a mental god with powers of being near psychic  and all.  Darth would see
"
Interesting, a new opinion.
#22 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
shenron said:
"Wait are we fighting in matrix  1.2.3. plus tank has no records of light sabers to download starwars was in a galaxy far far away.
"
Oh he could see it coming a mile away but is he fast enough? If he is fast enough to dodge Neo's punches Vadar should be a god among Jedi. Jedi's die all the time and they can't react to everything. Especially Neo's speed. And Neo flys through telekineses, with his mind.
#23 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

if vader has access to the same resources as neo he can match him blow for blow... i mean vader was a chosen one as well and the matrix is all about what you believe you can do but idk really not enough info for me

#24 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"if vader has access to the same resources as neo he can match him blow for blow... i mean vader was a chosen one as well and the matrix is all about what you believe you can do but idk really not enough info for me
"
Vadar is chosen by spiritual in nature. Neo is chosen through the machines...yea, i highly doubt Vadar would be chosen.
#25 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

but vader can just use his high belief to allow him to win and have lots of doging techniques downloaded into him and stuff and ive never seen neo move so fast that he can just speed blitz nor have i seen him resist something on the same level as a force choke

#26 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

lol dude, if you never seen the movie, you shouldn't even be in the this thread.

#27 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"lol dude, if you never seen the movie, you shouldn't even be in the this thread.
"
ive seen all three and he never moved like speed of sound fast nor has he resist something on the same caliber as the force and if you want to refer to that thing agent smith can do i dont consider that on the same level
#28 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, he out flew an explosion. Do you realize how fast an explosion is? It's fast. Go check on the internet on how fast an explosion goes and i'll go find a video where  Neo is flying fast enough at the speed of sound

#29 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

yea but he was straining to reach that speed plus he cant move that fast while he is fighting that was flight

#30 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"yea but he was straining to reach that speed plus he cant move that fast while he is fighting that was flight
"
nooo but seeing as Vadar is part machine, all Neo has to do is wave his hand and Vadar goes poof like he did with those thousands of machines flying at him in movie 3. Thats my proof that Vadar is a dead man.
#31 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

but those machines are versions of the agents and part machine which means it wont have the same effect but eh its neo's universe he has too win here

#32 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

No, not at all. Neo became one with the machines even before Smith became the virus who then started to infect the machines. So yea, Neo wins because he has connections to machines. Thats his forte. And seeing as Vadar is part machine....

#33 Posted by Desperado (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader, I'd like to see Neo bend backwards to stop a force choke

#34 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Desperado said:
"Vader, I'd like to see Neo bend backwards to stop a force choke"
I would like to see Vadar take a punch.
#35 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"No, not at all. Neo became one with the machines even before Smith became the virus who then started to infect the machines. So yea, Neo wins because he has connections to machines. Thats his forte. And seeing as Vadar is part machine....
"
sure ut wasnt specific to those machines because he cant like automatically make a car start and those are machines
#36 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Machines. Everything and anything that is a machine. Such advanced machines that Neo struck down by the thousands by mare thoughts. What is a cyborg to Neo?

#37 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Machines. Everything and anything that is a machine. Such advanced machines that Neo struck down by the thousands by mare thoughts. What is a cyborg to Neo?
"
not really its just those machines and plus darth vaders machinery is too old for neo he wont recognize it
#38 Edited by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

But Neo stops bullets by putting his hands out, so he must have some kind of telekinesis.

#39 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"But Neo stops bullets by putting his hands out, so he must have some kind of telekinesis.
"
  thats how he flies.
#40 Posted by The Nocturnal (34 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Desperado said:
"
Vader stopped a laser blast with his hand and deflected it back, Neo would lose this, sorry if you don't enjoy hearing that but Vader is mentally stronger and physically more powerfull
#41 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
The Nocturnal said:
"Hedatary said:
"Desperado said:
"
Vader stopped a laser blast with his hand and deflected it back, Neo would lose this, sorry if you don't enjoy hearing that but Vader is mentally stronger and physically more powerfull
"
Dude, have you read the books? If not, then please don't say Neo is weaker in the mind then Vadar is. Neo is so much stronger when it comes to mentality it's not even funny.
#42 Edited by The Nocturnal (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader almost lost to 7 Jedi, 3 of which were masters and lived in Purge, you can argue that Koffi Arana killed Bultar Swan making it 6 on 1, and one Jedi or twoJedi were killed by Stormtroopers who arrived later, though Tsuie Choi was being restrained by Vader using the force. So wow, Vader was so weak that he killed 4 Jedi post battle of Mustafarr. Yeah he sucks your so dead on.

#43 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Vadar implode thousands of machines the size of mini warships with a thought? Could vadar, since he is so strong with the force, lift himself up using telekinesis?  And could he out fly an explosion? Dude, Neo is so powerful when it comes to his mind that he could do whatever he wants....and he was blind. Vadar is out of his league on this one.

#44 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and could Vadar fight off hundreds of Smiths at the same time?

#45 Posted by The Nocturnal (34 posts) - - Show Bio

All the droids around him blew up with a thought when he found out Padme was dead, so yeah he probably could

#46 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

....dude, your comparing droids to warships...so yea....think again.

#47 Posted by The Nocturnal (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Vader pulled a Star Destroyer out of orbit once, dude Vader is insanely strong mentally.

#48 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

wow, a Star Destroyer, not at all impressive when Neo could just make them go boom.

#49 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't it possible that once Vader enters the Matrix, he would gain powers like Neo's as long as he "believes"?

#50 Posted by The Nocturnal (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever you say, I'll never change your mind nor will you change mine, why argue