#2 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Neo

#3 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

in the matrix?

#4 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloody freaking sick!!!!

#5 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

i wonder..

i'm pretty sure pheonix could use it's powers even inside of a program like the matrix.

#6 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/morphius-trinity-and-neo-vs-magneto-in-the-matrix/26280/#29

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Why cant Phoenix alter Neo on a Molecular level like she did those people in X-Men 3 ?
#8 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Why cant Phoenix alter Neo on a Molecular level like she did those people in X-Men 3 ?
"
Cause there are no molecules in the Matrix, just like there is not air? I don't know, I'm just saying stuff now. I hate Matrix battles.
#9 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"Why cant Phoenix alter Neo on a Molecular level like she did those people in X-Men 3 ?
"
Cause there are no molecules in the Matrix, just like there is not air? I don't know, I'm just saying stuff now. I hate Matrix battles."
No Molecules ? Then what exactly is The Matrix made out of ? It has to be some sort of substance
#10 Posted by Erik (31602 posts) - - Show Bio

Are they inside the matrix or out in reality? That does make a difference on how the battle would go. If inside the matrix, Neo can heal and has all those fancy abilities. Outside in reality, he can only control either machines or electronics to a degree. Phoenix has crazy kill you abilities outside the matrix. If it takes place inside the matrix, it could be said that since Neo's abilities are based on the power of the mind that the Phoenix could do that stuff as well. I would say that Phoenix could master everything Neo could inside the matrix. I guess that where they are really is just going to set the pace of the fight.

#11 Edited by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Cause there are no molecules in the Matrix, just like there is not air? I don't know, I'm just saying stuff now. I hate Matrix battles."
No Molecules ? Then what exactly is The Matrix made out of ? It has to be some sort of substance"
Its just data, its not an actual place. It would be like trying to rearrange the internet I guess.
#12 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"
No Molecules ? Then what exactly is The Matrix made out of ? It has to be some sort of substance"

if you didn't know by now, the metrix is a program.

#13 Edited by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"
It's made of electrons, positrons, photons and other very small particles.  Like the comic vine and all other virtual places are.
#14 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
And how do you all know that Phoenix is incapable of manipulating smaller particles like electrons and photons ?
#15 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"And how do you all know that Phoenix is incapable of manipulating smaller particles like electrons and photons ?
"
she can which is why neo loss as soon as this thread was created.
#16 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"And how do you all know that Phoenix is incapable of manipulating smaller particles like electrons and photons ?
"
We don't know, but you don't know if she can either
#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"
She probably can manipulate Electrons and Positrons *Positrons are the anti-matter equivalent of Electrons and are thus Positively charged*, but stuff like Photons, Neutrinos, Tachyons, Gravitons, Gluons, and the other really small stuff are debatable.
#18 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys are missing the point. the pheonix is an entiy of LIFE. she can sense the LIFE FORCE of neo no matter where he is....

neo could be on planet EGO synced to the matrix and she would still find him.

if and when the phenix finds neo sitting down UNCONSIOUSLY SYNCed on the Matrix connection chair. NEO IS DOOMed!

#19 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"you guys are missing the point. the pheonix is an entiy of LIFE. she can sense the LIFE FORCE of neo no matter where he is....

neo could be on planet EGO synced to the matrix and she would still find him.

if and when the phenix finds neo sitting down UNCONSIOUSLY SYNCed on the Matrix connection chair. NEO IS DOOMed!"
This is MOVIE Phoenix not comic Phoenix.
#20 Edited by Erik (31602 posts) - - Show Bio

Not in the movie Ego. In the movie, she is just the most powerful mutant ever. There was no Phoenix force entity. 

EDIT: Your point is still accurate for this battle though.
#21 Edited by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
I know what the Matrix is... but it still has to be made of some type of physical structure for it to exist...
#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
I know what the Matrix is... but it still has to be made of some type of physical structure for it to exist..."
Virtual programs are Mainly Electrons and other small particles.
#23 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
I know what the Matrix is... but it still has to be made of some type of physical structure for it to exist..."
Virtual programs are Mainly Electrons and other small particles."
And dont particles count as something that actually exists... so it can be manipulated ?
#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"Ego said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"

"
Virtual programs are Mainly Electrons and other small particles."
And dont particles count as something that actually exists... so it can be manipulated ? "
Yes, even Neutrinos can be detected, Tachyons are another matter entirely though.  :P