• 72 results
Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Super_Mod
Neo gets his all of his powers from the trilogy including those that were showcased while he was outside of The Matrix -- All except for phasing. NO PHASING.
Neo gets his all of his powers from the trilogy including those that were showcased while he was outside of The Matrix -- All except for phasing. NO PHASING.
He also gets his feats from this game.
He also gets his feats from this game.
Current Thor
Current Thor
I have also disabled Vision's phasing.
I have also disabled Vision's phasing.
No Caption Provided
  • Random encounter
  • In character
  • No BFR.
  • Victory by immobilization, knockout, or death.
  • Standard gear
  • The fight takes place in the Middle East [Note: Neo can still use all of his powers except for phasing]

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Vision

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Keenko

Off of feats alone, Thor. Logic tells me Vision tho.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Divell

Superman Solo, Thor Solo, need to see more of vision since he barely do anything in the movie.

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the location within the matrix? If so NEO murderstomps them all with relative ease.

if not, thor 7/10

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: superman and thor both cant solo.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision can probably cut Neo off from the Matrix like he cut Ultron off the net.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor lacks the combat speed to keep up, Vision lacks feats overall. Comes down to Superman vs Neo; no idea who wins that one. I don't remember all of Neo's feats.

SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

Vision can probably cut Neo off from the Matrix like he cut Ultron off the net.

That doesn't even make sense. If the location is inside the matrix Vision can't do anything to neo as neo is basically god.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That doesn't even make sense. If the location is inside the matrix Vision can't do anything to neo as neo is basically god.

No he wasn't. He got cut by blades and if he was god in the Matrix, there wouldn't be sequels to the first film.......

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mos

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: He became god by the 3rd movie , He's not losing a fight inside the Matrix.

Even if it was all 3 of them vs Him , lol.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly Thor, but Vision could also take the cake.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCCU Superman.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

@m_man: He became god by the 3rd movie , He's not losing a fight inside the Matrix.

No he didn't.........he died in the third film. Whether he became god of the Matrix is speculation at best.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neo was pretty inconsistent, although, I've always seen his capabilities as a confidence thing (like Gladiator). At his best, Neo would win.

SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:
@supermanwins465 said:

No he wasn't. He got cut by blades and if he was god in the Matrix, there wouldn't be sequels to the first film.......

In mini series of comics he had some pretty impressive feats including actually deleting an agent from the matrix just by thinking it during a brawl. He also literally became god by the end of the 3rd film when he was reabsorbed by the machines.

SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:
@xiokenji said:

No he didn't.........he died in the third film. Whether he became god of the Matrix is speculation at best.

It's not really speculation though Lana Wachowski said that he transcended. What else could that possible mean.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwins465: He was not re-absorbed by the machines, his corpse was taken away after he died in his fight with Smith.

Still this is basically Neo vs Supes. If the fight is within The Matrix, Neo should win. If it is outside, Supes could win.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor snaps Neo's neck like and twig and proceeds to blitz the other two.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are taking the location of this fight and using it to give Neo an advantage? Jesus Christ smdh looks like I'm gonna have to change it for this minority of commenters who over-think sh*t...

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By VashtaNerada88

Both feats inside and out of the Matrix are applicable here. He was causing sentinels to explode by Revolutions, without even touching them, just straight mind power. (that was outside the Matrix) His and Smiths combat speed by the end of the trilogy is massive hypersonic. (their fists easily move faster than bullets). Thor and Vision are almost irrelevant in this fight, between lack of speed and lack of feats, also vision cannot go intangible. But altogether they may have enough to win, 3 on 1, would defiantly help.

@super_mod is Mega City The machine city??? Cause humans scorched the sky in The Matrix so Super man would be without sunlight unless he fled from the battle.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both feats inside and out of the Matrix are applicable here. He was causing sentinels to explode by Revolutions, without even touching them, just straight mind power. (that was outside the Matrix) His and Smiths combat speed by the end of the trilogy is massive hypersonic. (their fists easily move faster than bullets). Thor and Vision are almost irrelevant in this fight, between lack of speed and lack of feats, also vision cannot go intangible. But altogether they may have enough to win, 3 on 1, would defiantly help.

And superman may be too much for him alone, WAIT, is Mega City The machine city??? Cause humans scorched the sky in The Matrix so Super man would be without sunlight unless he fled from the battle, in which case Thor/Vision die.

The Mega City caused too much confusion as a locale so I changed it. Just go by that now.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: O well. Having sunlight will defiantly help the team because if it took place in The Matrix, Real World, there is no sun unless you go up into the stratosphere. Which would defiantly be terrible to Supes. Also Neo has such awareness that he doesn't even require sight anymore. And im not sure if him blowing up all the sentinels was telekinesis or what but he defiantly laid waste to them. (I'm leaning towards TK cause by the end of the first film he was stopping bullets mid air with his mind/will alone.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: O well. Having sunlight will defiantly help the team

There aren't any teams. It's a free for all

because if it took place in The Matrix, Real World, there is no sun unless you go up into the stratosphere. Which would defiantly be terrible to Supes. Also Neo has such awareness that he doesn't even require sight anymore. And im not sure if him blowing up all the sentinels was telekinesis or what but he defiantly laid waste to them. (I'm leaning towards TK cause by the end of the first film he was stopping bullets mid air with his mind/will alone.

Avatar image for theaterofdreams
theaterofdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS solos

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Oops lol my mistake, Superman should win then.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Divell

@comicdude360 said:

@divell: superman and thor both cant solo.

i have watched the 3 matrix and the video game, Superman would be to fast and strong for him and Thor can take him with the hammer anytime. Neo hasn't supported anything close to a earthquake in his own body that is what he will feel if Thor hit him with his hammer. I mean yeah the fight was kinda cool even if was a DBZ ripoff but MOS and Thor have done more in one movie than Neo in three and a video game and still haven't show the max of their powers. The battle can go between Superman and Thor, but vision can cut him from the internet. IDK if he has any telepath powers as he do in the comics.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SupermanWins465

@lucano said:

@supermanwins465: He was not re-absorbed by the machines, his corpse was taken away after he died in his fight with Smith.

Still this is basically Neo vs Supes. If the fight is within The Matrix, Neo should win. If it is outside, Supes could win.

Who am I to believe.. some randoms opinion from this forum or the lead producer from the franchise?

Neo god stomps.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: you obviously dont know what solo means.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: solo means 1 . 2 people can't solo sir

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano said:

Who am I to believe.. some randoms opinion from this forum or the lead producer from the franchise?

Neo god stomps.

I changed the location to one outside of the Matrix bc of the confusion. Neo can still use all of his powers except for phasing.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not really speculation though Lana Wachowski said that he transcended. What else could that possible mean.

It can mean a countless amount of things.

In mini series of comics he had some pretty impressive feats including actually deleting an agent from the matrix just by thinking it during a brawl.

No one here is an agent.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lucano

@supermanwins465: Because, well it makes ZERO sense. Besides a comment from a producer is not the same as if it came from the Wachowski Brothers, the directors and writters of the screenplay.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Thor

2. Vision

3. Superman

I don't know where to place Neo because I've never watched/played any of those, but unless he's rocking some ridiculous strength/durability he'll probably fit comfortably at the 4 spot.

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ive got to give this to neo. Vision is currently featless. MCU thor is highly overrated on the comic vine for some reason, if he is as strong as people make him out to be he shouldve been able to solo the whole cast of AOU by himself. Supes and Neo are about even since Supes is still new to hus power and hasnt shown any godlike feats yet, so i give thus to neo simply because of his highly supreme fighting skills here

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: solo means 1 . 2 people can't solo sir

@divell: you obviously dont know what solo means.

Dude I say Thor or Superman, solo. any of them can kill the others. that is what i mean.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Comicdude360

@divell: so you're saying that thor can kill superman vision and neo and super man can kill thor vision and neo. Please understand what you're saying before you say it, it makes everyone's lives easier.

TheDevilofCle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Thor

2. Vision

3. Superman

I don't know where to place Neo because I've never watched/played any of those, but unless he's rocking some ridiculous strength/durability he'll probably fit comfortably at the 4 spot.

This

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: so you're saying that thor can kill superman vision and neo and super man can kill thor vision and neo. Please understand what you're saying before you say it, it makes everyone's lives easier.

no, what i mean is that the battle would go to Superman vs Thor, either of those two would be the winner, yet due to SM's magic vulnerability Thor would be the winner.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@comicdude360 said:

no, what i mean is that the battle would go to Superman vs Thor, either of those two would be the winner, yet due to SM's magic vulnerability Thor would be the winner.

We don't know if DCCU Superman has vulnerability to magic or not.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@comicdude360 said:

We don't know if DCCU Superman has vulnerability to magic or not.

that's why i leave it in Thor or Superman

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: that isnt what solo means. What you mean is that super man and thor are the two finalists.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: that isnt what solo means. What you mean is that super man and thor are the two finalists.

only if Superman can take something like this.

No Caption Provided

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vision easy win, he holds an infinity gem, he can hack neo and phase out of reality

he has a infinity gem but he doesn't have the power gem or reality gem, he has the mind gem and we don't know what powers it gives him.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#49  Edited By GXrevolution96

@divell said:
@comicdude360 said:

only if Superman can take something like this.

No Caption Provided

Except Thor is not going to use an attack like that in a fight like this. All he will do is KO himself like he does in the movie. Not only can all his opponents fly, but the attack requires charge.

Thor also doesn't usually use attacks like this on a whim. It is illogical to use this feat as basis for him auto winning.