User Lists: 0

200th post bump!

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@princearagorn1: Holy Crap, I can't believe for a second that you read my post and don't get the point I'm trying to make. Dude, I'm straight given you the benifit of the doubt that maybe I was just not clear even though I tried really hard to be.

So, the points of the post are this.

1)Smith is extremely slow. Slower than anyone in MOS.

2)Smith has Extremely low Martial skills and falls back completely on his hard hitting powers and ability to tank blows.

3)Neo couldn't beat him.

Thus with those things in mind, how will he beat anyone from MOS given they are like cracked out versions of Smith. They all hit WAY HARDER. They all can tank WAY MORE damage. Smith beat Neo and didn't need to be a crazy martial artist or super fast. He wore Neo down and often timed Neo's stikes and hit him at the exact same time. Smith would tank, Neo would take massive damage.

Does does that clear it up?

If you don't agree, that's fine, but at least point out where I'm wrong, because I posted A TON of stuff to support my claims.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'Smith is extremely slow'? LMAO! I'm done :D

Huey_Freeman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supertroll: I just re-wathced MoS yesterday and it appears that I was right about Clark getting K.O.ed more than once. After he saved those workers by holding up that unquantifiable object, he was eventually overtaken by its weight and cast into the water where he was momentarily unconscious. Then there was the World Engine. Even though he did manage to destroy it, he had to recover and crashed out afterward. So it appears that your recollection of the events that took place in the movie could stand a brush up.

Loading Video...

cupofreality1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers