#1 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

Arena = Building Top

#2 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman destroys

#3 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Superman destroys"
#4 Posted by K-AOTIC (122 posts) - - Show Bio

SEE IF IT WAS IN SIDE THE MATRIX NEO WINS EASILY BUT IF IT WAS REAL.SUPER MAN WINS.SO ITS 50/50

#5 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

K-AOTIC says:

"SEE IF IT WAS IN SIDE THE MATRIX NEO WINS EASILY BUT IF IT WAS REAL.SUPER MAN WINS.SO ITS 50/50 "
#6 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

do i really have to waste my time ?

superman

#7 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10120 posts) - - Show Bio

Neo.

#8 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Neo."
#9 Posted by King Saturn (225172 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should win here. Neo is badazz, but he had trouble with Smith, someone who doesnt possess the soeed nor the strength that Superman has. Unless, Tank can create some Kryptonite for Neo in the Matrix I dont see Neo winning here.

#10 Posted by danhimself (22718 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#11 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

K-AOTIC says:

"SEE IF IT WAS IN SIDE THE MATRIX NEO WINS EASILY BUT IF IT WAS REAL.SUPER MAN WINS.SO ITS 50/50 "
#12 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

K-AOTIC says:

I SEE YOUR POINT

#13 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's a building in the Matrix, Neo. If in the 'real' world, Superman.

#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Super man snaps his fingers with his black hole lifting strength and neo explodes.

#15 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

If Neo took the blue pill to reveal the truth of who would win this fight he would never start it. Superman would crush him unless the Matrix is made of Kryptonite

#16 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

K-AOTIC says:

!Drake! says:

"K-AOTIC says:
"

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"K-AOTIC says:
"

what? see people in the matrix cant do superhuman things because they dont think that they are superhuman. but superman knows he's superhuman so he should be able to do anything in the matrix that he can do outside of it. so neo loses if you ask me.

#17 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Super man snaps his fingers with his black hole lifting strength and neo explodes."

LOL. Yep"

In fact the sonic energy rips the entire matrix asunder thus destroying their troubles forever!

#18 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman I don't care where they are all superman has to do is punch him or kick him even once game over. What the hell could neo honestly do to hurt superman anyway? It be like gladiator vs vulcan maybe he can stall him for a while but eventually superman will punch the hell out of his face.

#19 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"neo's strength is out classed by superman, but neo fights better also neo may learn new abilities. so this may go either way we may never know"

All supes has to do is blink with all his strength and Neo dies from the massive amounts of wind.

#20 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell superman can tap neo's shoulder and all of his bones would shatter.

#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Super man snaps his fingers with his black hole lifting strength and neo explodes."

Lol that was like all star superman and that was impossible You can't hold blackhole it tears you into pieces and what not.

#22 Posted by King Saturn (225172 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

LOL. Yep

#23 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

neo's strength is out classed by superman, but neo fights better also neo may learn new abilities. so this may go either way we may never know

#24 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"neo's strength is out classed by superman, but neo fights better also neo may learn new abilities. so this may go either way we may never know"

Yeah supermans fighting skills are some sh!t but cmon how does neo hurt him? Hes a human a human won't hurt superman unless there batman with green k. If neo had green k he'd kick supermans but but he doesn't and he doesn't have any weapons.

#25 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"Super man blinks, thus destroying the entire matrix via enormous amounts of wind. "

he sneezes........

#26 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

wait i just realized since neo is a human, but became superhuman in the matrix, then what does that make superman? now i see superman winning here

#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Super man blinks, thus destroying the entire matrix via enormous amounts of wind.

#28 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"wait i just realized since neo is a human, but became superhuman in the matrix, then what does that make superman? now i see superman winning here"

He just gained some out of the ordinary powers. IE telekinesis. Thats the only thing he gained. Superman can definitely get past his telekinesis.