-No preperation

-Win by death or ko

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

Nemesis wrecks them.

#3 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Nemesis wrecks them.

NO.

Wolverine and Deathstroke as a team would be too much. If Nemesis faught both of them one at a time then possibly, but together Nemesis loses.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR__FAN said:

@Strider92 said:

Nemesis wrecks them.

NO.

Wolverine and Deathstroke as a team would be too much. If Nemesis faught both of them one at a time then possibly, but together Nemesis loses.

Actually yes. She has fought Zealot to a stand still twice. The same Zealot who fought Midnighter (yes Midnighter) for 3 hours straight. She has Cassandra Cain's ability to predict movements, Forcefeilds and a sword that can cut through anything. She cut Mr Majestic up with it.

Nemesis would massacre these too as they won't get past her forcefeild before she takes their heads off.

#5 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: lol if you say so.

#6 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR__FAN said:

@Strider92 said:

Nemesis wrecks them.

NO.

agreed

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: Again how? Nemesis has tech beyond either DS or Logan. Her sword was capable of killing Mr Majestic.

I'm calling in my fellow Wildstorm fan maybe i'm overrating her but I don't see how Slade or Logan can bypass her forcefeilds. am I overrating her here? -.o

#8 Posted by Rumble Man (11073 posts) - - Show Bio

Nemesis

#9 Posted by darktiger (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@darktiger: Again how? Nemesis has tech beyond either DS or Logan. Her sword was capable of killing Mr Majestic.

I'm calling in my fellow Wildstorm fan maybe i'm overrating her but I don't see how Slade or Logan can bypass her forcefeilds. am I overrating her here? -.o

did not know that I will go with nemesis

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: She's pretty beastly:

and her forcefeild allows her to tank explosions:

#11 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Why do you post scans that nobody can see?

#12 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR__FAN: Have you tried clicking them?

#13 Posted by ChaosMarvel (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@darktiger: She's pretty beastly:

and her forcefeild allows her to tank explosions:

Urg after seeing these I realize this is a mismatch. Sorry guys.

@TERMINATOR__FAN said:

What are you talking about? They work fine.

#14 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@TERMINATOR__FAN: Have you tried clicking them?

Yes and the screen just goes a little dark, it doesnt enlarge them.

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR__FAN: Hmmm they should work. They are high resolution maybe thats why. Try waiting a little for them to load.

#16 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

@TERMINATOR__FAN said:

What are you talking about? They work fine.

No

I have three computers, tried clicking on all of them and it just makes the screen go a little dark until I click the mouse again and the screens back to nomal, it does nothing to the scans. You are either messing with me or you're talking striders side.

#17 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@TERMINATOR__FAN: Hmmm they should work. They are high resolution maybe thats why. Try waiting a little for them to load.

Been there done that. When I click on em it does nothing, but make my screen dark and it does not enlarge the scans.

#19 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

No, When I clicked em the screen went dark again until I clicked the mouse again.

#20 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR__FAN: Well you could try going to my image library if you really want to see them. They are the first 8 images. Strange they don't work though. they should. Anyone else have this problem?

#21 Posted by TERMINATOR__FAN (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: I'll just forget about it. I agree every time I click on small scans they never pop up, the screen just goes dark, then when I click the mouse again, it goes back to brightness.

#22 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR__FAN said:

@Strider92: I'll just forget about it. I agree every time I click on small scans they never pop up, the screen just goes dark, then when I click the mouse again, it goes back to brightness.

That's too bad. You could try posting in the API Developers Forum. I think that's the one for technical issues.

#23 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: Do the scans work for you?

#24 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Yup. Both scans and links work just fine. Terminator_Fan said that this always happens for him, so it's not a problem with your uploading.

#25 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: crisis averted!

#26 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (35133 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92 said:

@TERMINATOR__FAN: Well you could try going to my image library if you really want to see them. They are the first 8 images. Strange they don't work though. they should. Anyone else have this problem?

Scans work fine foe me and yes Nemesis does win
#27 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

I don't think you're greatly overrating her. I would add that in addition to being able to read moves as if they're a language, Nemesis' empathy also allows her to sense the attacks of enemies ahead of time. And she also carries genetic concussion grenades.

#28 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot said:

And she also carries genetic concussion grenades.

They are part of her standard gear? I've only read WildCats: Nemesis thus far and i'm about to start Revelations but weren't those grenades prep items and only worked on people with Kheran DNA? Or do they become standard gear for her later on?

#29 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to go with Nemesis in this occasion.

------------------------

@Strider92: BTW the scans work fine for me as well. He always complains about scans, it's either they don't work or they're too small or whatever..

#30 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Buckshot said:

And she also carries genetic concussion grenades.

They are part of her standard gear? I've only read WildCats: Nemesis thus far and i'm about to start Revelations but weren't those grenades prep items and only worked on people with Kheran DNA? Or do they become standard gear for her later on?

They seemed to me to be standard gear as much as her suit and swords. They can be programmed for different dna sets, and that is what I would think would require a short amount of prep (though I think they could be used to just hit anyone, but then she'd have to stay out of the blast because it would hit her too, where if it were programmed she wouldnt have to be careful).

#31 Posted by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@Buckshot: Ah ok I wasn't aware she could reprogram them. :)