Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Prince CortSether

Stomp in team 1's favor. Both are more powerful than any version of Phoenix.

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Either one solos.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Team 1 wins. 

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hellos

Nemisis might carry her team, Jean already manipulated Eternity without a problem.
hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By hyperbeing

white phoenix will most likely win cause this is regular eternity not multy eternity and phoenix is multyversial and also she can desroy nemisis wit her power

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BMEZY

@Petey_is_Spidey: If I'm not mistaken, didn't she manipulate every aspect of him into the palm of her hands via telekinesis alone?? I don't want to sound blasphemous in my claims so please correct me if I'm wrong ;D

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hyper_God

@BMEZY said:

@Petey_is_Spidey: If I'm not mistaken, didn't she manipulate every aspect of him into the palm of her hands via telekinesis alone?? I don't want to sound blasphemous in my claims so please correct me if I'm wrong ;D

Earth-15104(the orphan universe in question , which Jean "held in the palm of her hands") isn't Earth-616 .And she had to subtly manipulate certain key events , such as Scott moving on after Jean's death , in order to amputate and eventually heal that timeline .

Merely holding a universe in the palm of your hands is , while impressive , not really THAT impressive , when Eternity himself can do the same :

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1249/etisuni2copydj3.th.jpg

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

Nemesis solo's!! I heard she's on Living Tribunal level.

White Crown Phoenix Force should be stronger than Eternity right?

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hyperbeing

the white phoenixes full power is never revealed she could also rival lt. and aslo@Hyper_God said:

@Hyper_God: she didnt have to do that she just did it to change the fuuture and also she did that after she amputated the universe. and i beileive she is beyond eternities level and at lt level but as for nemeiss im not sure. white phoenuixes full power was never revealed as of yet while nemissi llimits were

chriskalaani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By chriskalaani

both at full power could solo her, on a team is just overkill

Sy9122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_cuber: team 1. But it's obvious neither could solo. Unless it was multi-eternity.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nemesis is comparable to eternity and both are more powerful than phoenix

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nemesis is comparable to eternity and both are more powerful than phoenix

Wouldnt say both are more powerful

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as abstracts go therr is no one comparable other then the members of the cosmic compass which are death, oblivion, and galactus. Phoenix force is a baby comsic entity compared to the others. Nemesis is the maker of the infinity gauntlet which is comparable to eternity

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By guled120

#1-White Phoenix

#2-nemesis

#3-Eternity

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By guled120

@hyperlight: u r calling the Phoenix a baby dear friend?? WPOTC is even beyond LT, right up there on a par with TOAA... Second only to him

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nemesis solos

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 destroys.

Big mismatch.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Phoenix wins.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be locked.... Spite thread..

DC/marvel
Tier 1 - [ 1st Class +Beyond ]:
The One Above All/Heart of the Universe
The Presence/Rama Kushna/Meshta

Tier 2 - [ 1st Class Multiversal Abstract Entity ]:
The Ultimate Darkness/

The Ultimate Light/

The Source

The Living Tribunal

Tier 3 - [ 2nd Class Multiversal Abstract Entity ]:
Lucifer Morningstar / (

Archangel Michael/

Elaine

Multi-Eternity
Multi-Infinity
Multi-Death
Phoenix Force itself no host
Infiniti/IG
Nemesis (Not sure if she's the same being as the Infiniti being but they seem highly different)
Genesis (Sise-Neg)

P.S Micheal /Lucifer together will be Tier 2

Tier 4 - [ 3rd Class Multiversal Entity ]:
Anti-Monitor (full form)/

Cosmic Amor superman

White Crown Phoenix

Ultimator/10th Dimensional Beings/

Hyperman

The Endless

Death

The Witching Hour

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

This is a massive mismatch. Either of team one could rather easily dispatch the Phoenix force.

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix force is capable of multiversal feats and is well above eternity and nemesis. Can destroy universes if need be.

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By guled120

@wardevil:

WPOTC=omniversal

Phoenix Force=Omniversal threat.

Nemesis=omniversal threat

Eternity=universal threat

@claymore1998:

Nemesis is a omniversal threat as well, she was said to be on the level of the LT.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guled120:

In. Your opinion I've posted many times within comic vine , and most have agreed . Depends on your opinion .

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By guled120

@thevoidofdeath: it's not my opinion.

WPOTC is an omniversal level, right there on TOAA's level and higher than LT

Phoenix Force>>>LT imo, and Nemesis was said to be around the level of the LT. Eternity was well bellow him.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guled120:

LT and the other abstracts are not "alive" in the sense the the Phoenix is the sum of life, so no they are not part of her. She is bellow LT and always will be. She is not second to TOAA, at best she is tier 4 ,but I still would not give her that much credit. She would not touch Micheal or lucifer lol . She would kill eternity , but not multi- eternity . She was devoured by the damn goblin force whicn in turn was contained by the Celestials.

LT and the Phoenix Force are roughly equals. LT watches over creation and Phoenix is creation itself. They are both second only to TOAA.

However, that is completely irrelevant. Jean, despite being in the most powerful avatar and in the most powerful form of her Phoenix state, is not the Phoenix. She is merely one of the Phoenix's many avatars wielding a portion of it's power.

I

If we put the Phoenix itself against the Living Tribunal, this would potentially be a stalemate. However, no avatar of the Phoenix could stand to rival the Living Tribunal. I made a mistake putting Phoenix force in tier 3 , because I was trying to match dc/ marvel entires together so it gets confusing lol .

Let me redo for yah love

Tier 1

Over Monitor/ one above all : presence /

Tier 2

Living T/ Micheal Archangel /Phoenix force / Lucifer / Elaine

Tier 3

Nemesis

Multi- Eternity

Ig

Multi-death

Etc

Tier 4

Mandrakk

Coie Am

CA Superman

Unbound Spectre

Trigon( was equal match to spectre in swamp issue)

White crown Phoenix

Etc

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: r u kidding me, WPOTC is the most powerful vision of the Phoenix Force. And Marvel itself said that she should be even more powerful than the TOAA but they want to keep him as the god of the MU. The limits of the Phoenix Force's abilities is unknown and the PF with limited abilities was said to be one of the most powerful entities in MU. Yes LT watches over the creation but she gives the first order and the last one, she's the creation and the end of everything (the big bang), she is the nexus of all Psionic abilities, the center of all powers, lifes etc. LT is the judgemental of the cosmic balance while PF is the mutation one... And no GF devoured a fragment power of the PF not the real deal. The true PF was said to be in the WHR, there is one Phoenix Force not multiple.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!!......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guled120:

Wow I cannot believe you just said that lol . More powerful then TOAA? You're a complete fan boy that's insane ....... She's not even near that ...... Go on the vine and read @floopay @outside_85

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well PF Cyclops was able to hurt God Doom and Eternity and the other abstracts were stomped by the beyonders, and Cycke was not as powerful as White Phoenix soooo idk

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guled120: sorry what is your basis for white phoenix being omniversal?

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OverLordArthas

Team.

Also, Nemesis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eternity

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By guled120

@thevoidofdeath: not my words but Stan lee himself said that Jean as WPOTC is on par with TOAA if not higher, and no i'm not a fan of Jean Grey?

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!.......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: do u really need a proof for that, WPOTC is the most powerful vision of the PF, and pf is a multiversal threat. Jean as WPOTC heal the omniverse's future with just telekinesis?

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guled120: Yeah you're I keep finding you on Phoenix threads stop it .

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: i like intresting battles, i posted 57 times with my new account, so maybe it's u who is just after the PF.????

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!!.......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guled120 said:

@claymore1998: do u really need a proof for that, WPOTC is the most powerful vision of the PF, and pf is a multiversal threat. Jean as WPOTC heal the omniverse's future with just telekinesis?

If i did not need proof, I would not have asked you now would i , friend?

Everything you posted appears to be a complete misinterpretation of what happened in the comics or your own words.

Firstly, what's your evidence to suggest Phoenix force is multiversal. In fact, if you are to ignore What If, you are going to struggle to present a single feat that shows Phoenix force even operating at universal scale.

Your interpretation of Here Comes Tomorrow also appears flawed. Jean did not heal the omniverse. Here comes tomorrow is a possible future of 616 reality (not the omniverse) created as such because Cyclops decided to leave Emma and the X-men because he couldn't get over Jean a second time. All Jean did in the said story was 1) extracted the sublime atoms from the said possible future which was done within the M-Kraan Cystal (a nexus and where Phoenix avatar are more powerful than what they normally are) and wasn't done on one go. It took hours and preparation spread throughout 6 pages in comics. 2) Once the sublime atoms were extracted Jean used her telepathic power to nudge Cyclops not to leave Emma and the X-men which made it such that the dysfunctional future knows as Here Comes Tomorrow would never exist.

I am a little baffled at why a being who needed 1) help and 2) massive preparation to perform a universal task is somehow interpretative as being on an omniversal pedestal. Would you like some scans to go with it? Even Grant Morrison, the writer of the said story, even explained what happened.

It's hard for me to take your self made explanation of what happened when its contradicted by what's shown in the story as well as what is explained by the writer of the story himself.

@guled120 said:

@thevoidofdeath: not my words but Stan lee himself said that Jean as WPOTC is on par with TOAA if not higher, and no i'm not a fan of Jean Grey?

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!!.......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Very well , if its the word of Stan Lee would you be kind enough to post the interview where he mentioned so? I would love to see that.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well PF Cyclops was able to hurt God Doom and Eternity and the other abstracts were stomped by the beyonders, and Cycke was not as powerful as White Phoenix soooo idk

Black Panther with Infinity Gauntlet did much better in the battle with God Doom and Nemesis is the power behind Infinity Gauntlet.

I am not entire sure why Doom outright killing Cyclops with a single attack is interpreted as somehow being a better showing of Phoenix force when T'challa with the Infinity gauntlet (and Nemesis is likewise more powerful) in the same story actually went toe to toe against Doom in a prolonged encounter?

Friend, I do not believe your interpretation of the events is actually valid.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By incursion2

@claymore1998: I'm just saying HE did hurt him not beat him, also I think its safe to say that Doom was in control of that fight with T'challa all along

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: I'm just saying HE did hurt him not beat him, also I think its safe to say that Doom was in control of that fight with T'challa all along

I never disagreed with what you said but rather the interpretation you are extracting from it. Cyclops attacked Doom once (in his human form) followed by Doom breaking his neck straight up vs Doom actually having to ascended to his godly form and inviting T'challa to fight against him as GODs, followed by a prolongued confrontation before T'challa was defeated. I mean it would be pretty hard to see the 2 battles and conclude Phoenix Cyclops somehow did better than the infinity gauntlet.

Furthermore, you will also struggle to show why you would believe the gap between power of a Dark Phoenix and White Phoenix being greater than the power between Infinity Gauntlet and Nemesis when every single gem were outperforming what we have seen anyone do with the complete gauntlet.

See friend, that's what I am pointing at.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By incursion2

@claymore1998: Ok, what I meant was that Cyke hurt him without being White phoenix, I believe that the IG outperforms standard Phoenix users(Dark Phoenix, Green Phoenix etc..), I'm not about White Phoenix though because she has only been used twice(I don't think she should be used in battle threads really, kinda like Prime 1million) 1. Was healing a broken universe and the other was this scan which I am not sure of so I'm not sure if it even counts(Context please if you know it)

No Caption Provided

I believe the power gap may have been shown here, unless that's just his limit.

No Caption Provided

This was also impressive, not sure if it can beat Nemesis but I think Phoenix would beat Eternity

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guled120:

I do not look for Phoenix battles , while I love jean she's not the end all be all lol. Everyone seems to think that White crown Phoenix and dark Phoenix are the most powerful things ever . I think Spectre shows more multiuniversal feats , and he's a bloody jobber . Hell, even Trigon shows more multiuniversal feats .

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: i would if i only knew how to post pics?

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By guled120

@thevoidofdeath: well white Phoenix of the crown>>>>>>Spectre. I don't even think he has what it takes to take down phoenix force?

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

@guled120:

Do you know an unbound Spectre is presenced backed? Do you know who the Presence is ? God of dcu besides Over Monitor

Secondly the Phoenix Force got it's but kicked by the X-men 6

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided