Nekron vs Chthon

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Can the Embodiement of Death itself in the DC Universe defeat the Immortal Elder God known as Chthon ?  

Chthon 
Chthon 
No Caption Provided

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#2  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Where does this battle take place?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
@Michael the Fly said:
" Where does this battle take place? "
in Asgard
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Then I say Nekron takes this one, I don't think Chthon is as powerful outside his dimension as he is within his dimension.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By the creator
@Michael the Fly said:
"Then I say Nekron takes this one, I don't think Chthon is as powerful outside his dimension as he is within his dimension. "

Basically he is so powerful that he cannot get all of energies through a dimensional gate in to our dimension thanks to there being so many magical wards against him. 
Its not that he is weaker outside it but he really only wants to come back to this one and he can't.
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@the creator said:
" @Michael the Fly said:
"Then I say Nekron takes this one, I don't think Chthon is as powerful outside his dimension as he is within his dimension. "
Basically he is so powerful that he cannot get all of energies through a dimensional gate in to our dimension thanks to there being so many magical wards against him. Its not that he is weaker outside it but he really only wants to come back to this one and he can't. "
I guess it's true what they say : you learn something new everyday.
chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chunjacktao

chthon should win here.
stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By stevon

I wouldn't be suprised if Nekron just ended the fight with, "Chthon of earth...DIE!" 

It's a hard call, because Nekron hasn't displayed much since his reintroduction so we don't know what his limits are. Nekron is, however, probably undying due to representing the absense of life (wouldn't that make him dead already?)

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By danhimself

We'll have to wait and see what Nekron's abilities are now that he's the leader of the Black Lanterns but we do know that he could summon an army of dead Marvel heros and villains to attack Chthon

stevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By stevon
@danhimself:
OP wasn't too specific, I think King Saturn meant just regular Nekron, sending DC's dead charcters at Chthon would really give him a hard time, and if Marvel's involved I'm not sure Chthon is getting back up.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By why so serious
@stevon said:
" @danhimself: OP wasn't too specific, I think King Saturn meant just regular Nekron, sending DC's dead charcters at Chthon would really give him a hard time, and if Marvel's involved I'm not sure Chthon is getting back up. "
Didn't captain atom hold his own against nekron in a fight?  anyways.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By "Colossus"

nekron isnt the embodiment of death, hes only a small aspect.

black flash is the aspect of death for speedsters
nekron is the aspect of death for lanterns.....

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
@"Colossus" said:
" nekron isnt the embodiment of death, hes only a small aspect.  black flash is the aspect of death for speedsters nekron is the aspect of death for lanterns..... "
how is Nekron only an aspect of Death ? He is considered The Lord of the Unliving... 
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By "Colossus"
@King Saturn said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" nekron isnt the embodiment of death, hes only a small aspect.  black flash is the aspect of death for speedsters nekron is the aspect of death for lanterns..... "
how is Nekron only an aspect of Death ? He is considered The Lord of the Unliving...  "
for the lanterns...
just like black flash is the lord of the un living for the speedsters
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
@"Colossus" said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @"Colossus" said:
how is Nekron only an aspect of Death ? He is considered The Lord of the Unliving...  "
for the lanterns... just like black flash is the lord of the un living for the speedsters "
naw sir... the DC Database states that Nekron is the complete ruler of the Land of the Unliving... and it doesnt specify that Nekron is only Death for the Lantern either... 
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By AtPhantom
@"Colossus" said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @"Colossus" said:
for the lanterns... just like black flash is the lord of the un living for the speedsters "
Wrong. Nekron is the embodiment of death as the ultimate opponent. Lanterns, apart from being his usual enemies, have nothing to do with it. 

@danhimself said:
" We'll have to wait and see what Nekron's abilities are now that he's the leader of the Black Lanterns but we do know that he could summon an army of dead Marvel heros and villains to attack Chthon "
Why wait? He's had showings before, and those showings say he owns Cthon.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tough one.. hmmmm???? 

Nekron if im not mistaken is not the embodiment of death in dc right??? its Death of the Endless.. but nevertheless, Nekron himself is pretty powerful.. i mean raising all those dead people from their graves and being the lord of the unliving himself makes him a force to reckon with.. and if i am not mistaken, Geoff Johns described him as the most powerful dark force it the DC Universe which ultimately proves his level of power.. 

but..... 

i won't take Chthon lightly.. Chthon is not just an elder god.. he is the supreme-most being of the dark arts in the Marvel Universe.. he created the Darkhold, an indestructible book of the dark arts which has caused much evil throughout history.. the eternal Vishanti even needed to create the Book of Vishanti to counteract the powers of the Darkhold, which probably put these two equals.. the Vishanti (composed of All-Seeing Agamotto, All-knowing Hoggoth and All-powerful Oshtur) is the supreme-most being of the mystic arts in the Marvel Universe whose combined powers is said to be greater than that of Galactus himself.. plus the fact that Chthon is still sealed off in his own realm, incapable of freeing himself coz it would take such an enormous inter-dimensional rift to accommodate the massive magical forces within him.. all the feats shown by Chthon so far was from his host which were incapable of wielding all his powers..  probably the true testament to Chthon's power so far was when the Scarlet Witch (whom Chthon gave a miniscule fraction of his demonic powers when she was born) altered reality.. she casted her spells to billions upon billions of souls and dimensions, and was of suffiencient power to change the Multiverse itself..  

i know little about both characters.. but from the gravity of their current feats and who caused much havoc in their respective universes.. my vote goes to "He who holds the Darkness" and the "Demon among Demons" himself.. 

the Demonic Elder God Chthon..
jack128875

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jack128875
@King Saturn said:
"Can the Embodiement of Death itself in the DC Universe defeat the Immortal Elder God known as Chthon ?  

Chthon
Chthon

"

UM, dude, king saturn, You have the pictures wrong.  The one on the LEFT is Nekron. 
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Goenitz

Chthon after a good battle

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By grimlock

Cthon is  god gone bad...now thats hardcore!

watapalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By watapalm

Nekron wins. See dc.wikia.com/wiki/Nekron_(New_Earth). One touch is an istant kill. If destroyed he is resurrected. He commands legions of black lanterns.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

Nekron feats?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By bigcimmerian

@watapalm said:

Nekron wins. See dc.wikia.com/wiki/Nekron_(New_Earth). One touch is an istant kill. If destroyed he is resurrected. He commands legions of black lanterns.

And you really think that Nekron could kill Chthon wih one touch?

Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Boobster

Nekron wins due to actually having some showings.

watapalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By watapalm

Check the wikia for yourself

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Montaq

Chthon, he can't leave his realm because there's no doorway big enough to fit all his power through. Just try to name a more awesome handicap than that.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lol

Nekron stomp like this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By those_eyes

@King Saturn said:

"Can the Embodiement of Death itself in the DC Universe defeat the Immortal Elder God known as Chthon ?

Chthon
Chthon

No Caption Provided
"

UM, dude, king saturn, You have the pictures wrong. The one on the LEFT is Nekron.

Badass scans!

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then I say Nekron takes this one, I don't think Chthon is as powerful outside his dimension as he is within his dimension.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Nekron

Oboga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Oboga

Nekron has the power to kill Volthoom, who could control reality, and I may be wrong, but I believe that he asn't ever FULLY manifested into our reality. To defeat his hand coming into out dimension, it took the entire Green Lantern Corps and the Guardians of the Universe themselves during the Karona War. Chthon seems strong, but he got beaten by Hulk and Vision, and we haven't even seen Nekron's full power. Nekron Wins

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chthon

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Chthon.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nekron. Nothing Chthon can do to him. Nekron represents the void and death.

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump