• 73 results
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Inevitable
@war of light_2814:I like how you didn't prove that I constantly bump Doomsday threads, which only shows that you're helpless. You're using a narration as a scale of power, which is not the best way to prove someone's superiority.
Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
war of light_2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Inevitable said:

" @war of light_2814:I like how you didn't prove that I constantly bump Doomsday threads

why did I need to prove that? you should know what you did and it has nothing to do with the thread.
 @Inevitable said: 

" which only shows that you're helpless

you're pathetic.  you can't even bring any valid statement.
@Inevitable said:

You're using a narration as a scale of power

you're seriously delusional. what about the fact that captain atom need to face him in order to come back to life this prove his position
as death as an ultimate opponent.
@Inevitable said:

which is not the best way to prove someone's superiority. "

since when I try to prove his superiority? I try to prove his connection with death(something that you quote me for) and I never say nekron wins I actually ageed with most people tha mikaboshi would wins since he can destroy 98(or wharever)percent of the multiverse(according to cho).
jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By jayskee

chaos king
primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By primebonnick

but nekron can't even died.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By lordraiden
@Morpheus_ said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
" Im pretty sure this has been done before, but Mikaboshi. "
It was done before, but Mikaboshi was nowhere near as powerful as he is now.
Right, so if it's Miki from Chaos War, then see ya later, Nekron, no chance!!
primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By primebonnick
@czarny_samael: my brother you just said them same shit i was saying after i read Chaos Wars they fucked up the Marvel hireachy like how Blackest Night which was actually a better story did for the DC one. oh well
Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For exmple, since when Gaea is multiversal? Or since when Eternity comes as a Multi-Eternity without saying who he is? Or maybe it wasn't M-E, but this would make it all even more stupid... 

I agree with you about Gaea, but according to Fantastic Four 2001, Eternity is multiversal, I don't know the other abstracts.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By daak1212
@___Living_Tribunal_22__: That isnt even logical for the universe to be...multiversal.
Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That isnt even logical for the universe to be...multiversal. 

According to Fantastic Four 2001, Eternity and Multi-Eternity are one and the same.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By slimj87d

Nekron couldn't even take over 1 Universe... how can he take on someone that destroyed most of the Multiverse? Before you guys try and deny it, it says it on panel. Grow up and face the facts. 

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61  Edited By mrtrickster

hercules repaired the "universe" that chaos king destroyed, which means "616" universe. hercules said restored "the universe".

No Caption Provided

so no, chaos king is not multiversal by any means, in the end he couldn't even dimension jump when he got trapped in Continuum 

anyway, this fight's a stalemate
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By isaac_clarke
@mrtrickster said:

hercules repaired the "universe" that chaos king destroyed, which means "616" universe. hercules said restored "the universe".  

so no, chaos king is not multiversal by any means, in the end he couldn't even dimension jump when he got trapped in Continuum   anyway, this fight's a stalemate

I have a few problems with this post:   
But it's not just with Cho's % number in the book prior:

Or Chaos King in his own book potentially killing an alternate FF(Since Johnny should be quite dead during this event, yet he was fighting on with family). But more so the somewhat forgetfulness behind your post: 
Continuum was a special kind of bubble universe, separate from the Marvel Multiverse: 

Which in the same book described infinitely separate. To just open a portal there(Outside Super Herc) Galactus had to use himself as a power source and his equipment to open it. Doing so nearly killed him.  
As for being unable to get back, Chaos King wasn't even aware he left 616, as Herc knocked him through the portal. As far as Chaos King was concerned he destroyed everything and is now happy in the endless void of nothing outside he Marvel Multiverse.

Which again Cho confirms in the same scan, he saved the Multiverse. 
Whether or not Chaos King can get back is unknown, as he makes no attempt to and is content with his final victory in his own words just before he nearly destroyed the Universe that threw everything it had at him and still lost. 
The fact Eternity/Multi-Eternity couldn't even do anything to him puts him on the multiversal scale of power, much like he was easily capable of destroying universes when he wanted to.
Avatar image for sinisterobserver
sinisterobserver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By sinisterobserver

Kind of a moot topic. If you really get down to the nitty gritty of it, both are after the same thing: oneness. Chaos used to be the only thing around, and Nekron claims to be pretty much the same, which was why they both abhorred everything that was alive. Both pretty much employed the same tactic: defeat and assimilate, so if these two ever got together in the same room, they'd pretty assimilate into a bigger problem for the living and continue what they were doing.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By lol

Chaos King

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Volthoom a Universal reality bender was taken down by the absolute power of death.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos King is multiversal... He had to be send to just created area out of MULTIVERSE, not UNIVERSE.

CK wins...

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oblivion is worse than death because at least when you die people can remember where as oblivion you are removed from existence entirely, as if you where never born.

In straight up fight, Death won't be able to kill Oblivion as Oblivion surpasses death itself, whereas Death could be taken to Oblivion.

Chaos King wins considering that he is only part of Oblivion, and a small part of Oblivion destroyed 98% of the Multi-verse, above anything Death has done IMO.

BatManuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Choas King rapes Nekron's mom and makes him watch.lol nekron is only universal threat. But choas king is multiversal.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

@batmanuel: There's no need for those types of analogies, man.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#70 SC  Moderator

@batmanuel: Hello. Welcome to CV, please tone back your language and terminology. Referring to characters raping others isn't allowed sorry. Take care.

BatManuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By BatManuel

@sc: my bad.will do...

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Stalemate

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nekron . Chaos King is the worst villain of all comic history . He got owned by the Thor's lightning and somehow got BFR