#1 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win Neji from "Naruto" or Ty Lee from "Avatar: The Last Airbender"?

#2 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

You really are a naruto noob.

#3 Edited by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio

I must be seeing as how I was think of Neji of Part 1 instead of the current Neji is Shippuden. I was just thinking of how they both used pressure points to their advantage instead of the actual jutsu that Neji uses like the 64 palms or rotation and plus he also has the byakugan.

#4 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

And the fact that Neji, doesn't matter which one could beat the living crap out of her with out using his chakra and or he doesn't even have to use his techniques to win. It's pure curbstomp. And do you know why? Try putting Lee against Ty Lee. Tell me, who wins? Exactly, and Rock lee is weaker than Neji. It's common sense.

#5 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"And the fact that Neji, doesn't matter which one could beat the living crap out of her with out using his chakra and or he doesn't even have to use his techniques to win. It's pure curbstomp. And do you know why? Try putting Lee against Ty Lee. Tell me, who wins? Exactly, and Rock lee is weaker than Neji. It's common sense.
"
thats not fair bec. rock lee is super fast... neji isnt that fast, im not saying neji wont beat her but thats not a good example
#6 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a good example. How else does Neji beats Lee all the time? He has to be fast in order to deflect any fists or kicks. And Lee's punches would cave Ty Lee's skull inside out.

#7 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

Ty Lee's more felxible and therefore could evade a lot of Neji's attacks, but Neji is faster. Depends on who gets who first.

#8 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Ty Lee's more felxible and therefore could evade a lot of Neji's attacks, but Neji is faster. Depends on who gets who first."
...wow. Ty Lee doesn't stand a chance period. And you don't like naruto so why do you even bother posting here?
#9 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Warsman said:
"Ty Lee's more felxible and therefore could evade a lot of Neji's attacks, but Neji is faster. Depends on who gets who first."
...wow. Ty Lee doesn't stand a chance period. And you don't like naruto so why do you even bother posting here?
"

Ty Lee took out a batallion of Earthbenders. Stop being prejudice against me, I said Neji has a shot if he gets the first hit.
#10 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"That is a good example. How else does Neji beats Lee all the time? He has to be fast in order to deflect any fists or kicks. And Lee's punches would cave Ty Lee's skull inside out.
"
uh how bout chakra and byakugan
#11 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Ty Lee wouldn't go down fast since she could press a few pressure points to stop him from moving.

#12 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
D-Mon said:
"Ty Lee wouldn't go down fast since she could press a few pressure points to stop him from moving.
"
err...i'm pretty sure Neji could do the same

#13 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

And thats if she can land a hit on him.

#14 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"D-Mon said:
"Ty Lee wouldn't go down fast since she could press a few pressure points to stop him from moving.
"

"

I believe he can only do the same but with chakra points.
#15 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
D-Mon said:
"Hedatary said:
"D-Mon said:
"

"

I believe he can only do the same but with chakra points."
Whats your point? every being has a chakra pathway, otherwise they wouldn't be alive.
#16 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"D-Mon said:
"Hedatary said:
"D-Mon said:
"

"

Whats your point? every being has a chakra pathway, otherwise they wouldn't be alive.
"
The chakra network is different from your pressure points. Neji attacks your chakra network which he can either use to block chakra flow or increase it. Ty Lee would not need her chakra network (which is similar to a persons chi in Avatar) since she doesn't need it for fighting.
#17 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice fight man....they both have the same styles, but Neji has the upper hand here just based from his rotation techniques, he can fight from a range and she really cant, Mai is the part of her three man cell that does that....so yeah, he's have this in the bag if from Part I, Part II she;d be WTFPWN'D

#18 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio

By range do you mean shuriken and kunai?

#19 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
D-Mon said:
"Hedatary said:
"D-Mon said:
"Hedatary said:
"D-Mon said:
"

"

"
The chakra network is different from your pressure points. Neji attacks your chakra network which he can either use to block chakra flow or increase it. Ty Lee would not need her chakra network (which is similar to a persons chi in Avatar) since she doesn't need it for fighting.
"
Again, if she can hit him with those points. And she can't. It's impossible for her to hit him with anything thanks to his superior fighting skills and speed. Not to mention he is a genius, she's done. Your turning this into a plot device man. Neji has it the second she comes at him and the second she steps into his personal space, she's done.

Also, if what you say is true, then how else does he render there arm or legs useless? I mean, chakra network or not, he can render peoples body parts useless. And seeing that all living thing has chakra pathway, Ty Lee is done.
#20 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"D-Mon said:
"Hedatary said:
"D-Mon said:
"Hedatary said:
"D-Mon said:
"

"

"
"
Again, if she can hit him with those points. And she can't. It's impossible for her to hit him with anything thanks to his superior fighting skills and speed. Not to mention he is a genius, she's done. Your turning this into a plot device man. Neji has it the second she comes at him and the second she steps into his personal space, she's done.

Also, if what you say is true, then how else does he render there arm or legs useless? I mean, chakra network or not, he can render peoples body parts useless. And seeing that all living thing has chakra pathway, Ty Lee is done.
"
On who has he rendered body parts useless?
#21 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

opponent's chakra circulatory system and inner organs directly with even a slight tap. Neji also uses this technique to attack his opponents heart directly and send them into cardiac arrest resulting in the death of the opponent with but a single strike. This is why he would win.

#22 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"opponent's chakra circulatory system and inner organs directly with even a slight tap. Neji also uses this technique to attack his opponents heart directly and send them into cardiac arrest resulting in the death of the opponent with but a single strike. This is why he would win.
"

Okay. My slightly bias opinion stops here.
#23 Posted by Omega-level Supreme (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is a good match up. All things being fair, it would've been even nicer had you thrown Karnak in. Maybe even... oh, wait never mind.

* Walks away smiling*

#24 Posted by Ty Lee (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji would win, obviously. He has complete control over his pressure points, which Ty Lee does not. He also has ranged weapons and chakra and the byakugan, and(probably) more training. I love Ty Lee, but Neji wins :|
#25 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ty Lee said:
"Neji would win, obviously. He has complete control over his pressure points, which Ty Lee does not. He also has ranged weapons and chakra and the byakugan, and(probably) more training. I love Ty Lee, but Neji wins :| "

Please don't bump year old threads on unrelated websites. 

You're looking for animevice.  Look at the bottom left part of the browser.
#26 Edited by kn210nlng_kita (92 posts) - - Show Bio

ok guys and gals please read this info(well you can add some other info about neji if it was not listed here) about  neji hyuga and if ty lee can counter all the abilities of neji then ty lee wins but if he cant then neji takes this one!!! 
  Neji is from the second branch family of the Hyuga clan. Hyuga's that are not a part of the main branch and are thus considered lesser.  though he is from the second branch neji ha a special technique known as 
 "hakkeshou kaiten" the heavenly spin! his absolute defense!!!   http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/101/04/  to  http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/101/08/  
(please read the series of manga from right to left hehehe.",)  
kaiten was the hyuga's main family special technique only passed down to the heirs of the hyuga house!   
Neji is also an inheritor of the byakugan  
a Hyuga blood-line technique. This provides him with a near 360 degree field of vision, telescopic vision, and the ability to see  shakra. 
Although the Byakugan gives him a near 360 degree field he can see very far with it and he also has a blind spot in the lower part of his neck.   

the Sixty-Four Palms technique. Though this allows Neji to move even faster than the Sixty Four Palms technique allows him to move. Now he can hit 128 of his opponent's chakra points.

Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Palm Spin- This technique is strong enough to deflect almost any attack that is used against him. That attack then sends the attack flying off with twice the power and intensity that it had.

Eight Trigrams: Great Heavenly Palm Spin- this is just a stronger and bigger version of the Heavenly Spin Technique.

Eight Trigrams: Three-Hundered Sixty-One Palms- This technique allows Neji to hit all 361 chakra points of his opponent. This is one of the most dangerous techniques in the Hyuuga Clan. THis technique can result in instantaneous death or Cardiovascular Collapse.

Eight Trigrams: Empty Palm- This is a more focused version of the Great Palm Spin, just expelled out of his hand.This technique rivals wind gust techniques that temari uses.

Eight Trigrams: True Palm- this is an extremely powerful move in which he expels chakra out of his hand and can cause massive damage. This is a Mid to Long-range technique.

Eight Trigrams: Eight Gates Bombardment- This technique allows Neji, to close off the Eight Gates of Chakra. this technique is said to be an A ranked Taijutsu, and is the most powerful and dangerous technique in the Hyuuga Clan.

Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher- This technique is just the Empty or True Palm used at Point Blank Range.       

#27 Posted by D3athstroke (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji > Chakra

#28 Posted by Lunacyde (19523 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know this Neji character, but sounds formidable.

#29 Posted by FinalStar86 (8583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde: Basically he has a 360 degree plane of vision and is fast enough to block projectiles coming in from all sides.  He can use pressure points to block someone's chakra network but that would be useless against Ty Lee since she has no chakra [at least in Naruto sense]  

Ty Lee's pressure points would be more effective here since they can actually disable someone's limbs.  Thing is though, she is going to have a hell of a time getting close enough to Neji to use them. 
#30 Posted by mysticboy (668 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji

#31 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Ty Lee is good but she's outclassed in this fight