Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Akira Overdrive

brainiac 1.0 says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"Obviously."

Shut up. I dont know Neji fought some guy who use spider web he easily wripped them. But spiderman is faster more agile. Stronger. Spiderman neji cant take a hit he lose to naruto after a uppercut. Then he couldnot get up. Spiderman he takes this one. I like the pictures you made them both look like kids. "

First of all,I think you got things twisted trying to tell me to shut up.Check yourself.

Second,Spider-Man is agile but Neji is just as agile and fast,he is a "super" Ninja.Spider-Man is stronger though.

If you think Neji can't take a hit you obviously don't watch the show.Naruto won that battle for the sake of the story.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Akira Overdrive says:

"Obviously."

Shut up. I dont know Neji fought some guy who use spider web he easily wripped them. But spiderman is faster more agile. Stronger. Spiderman neji cant take a hit he lose to naruto after a uppercut. Then he couldnot get up. Spiderman he takes this one. I like the pictures you made them both look like kids.

Foxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Foxx

Akira Overdrive says:

"brainiac 1.0 says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Obviously."
Shut up. I dont know Neji fought some guy who use spider web he easily wripped them. But spiderman is faster more agile. Stronger. Spiderman neji cant take a hit he lose to naruto after a uppercut. Then he couldnot get up. Spiderman he takes this one. I like the pictures you made them both look like kids. "
First of all,I think you got things twisted trying to tell me to shut up.Check yourself. Second,Spider-Man is agile but Neji is just as agile and fast,he is a "super" Ninja.Spider-Man is stronger though. If you think Neji can't take a hit you obviously don't watch the show.Naruto won that battle for the sake of the story."

and bcuz he had the nine tail fox

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Foxx says:

"Akira Overdrive says:
"brainiac 1.0 says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Obviously."
First of all,I think you got things twisted trying to tell me to shut up.Check yourself. Second,Spider-Man is agile but Neji is just as agile and fast,he is a "super" Ninja.Spider-Man is stronger though. If you think Neji can't take a hit you obviously don't watch the show.Naruto won that battle for the sake of the story."
and bcuz he had the nine tail fox"

Spiderman is stronger than the nine tail fox.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

brainiac 1.0 says:

"Foxx says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"brainiac 1.0 says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Obviously."
Spiderman is stronger than the nine tail fox."

No he's not..not even close.

Foxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Foxx

brainiac 1.0 says:

"Foxx says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"brainiac 1.0 says:
"Akira Overdrive says:
"Obviously."
Spiderman is stronger than the nine tail fox."

He will never b

the nine tails foxx can flatin a mountain jus by swinging his tail

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By King_Saturn

Hands Neji a Cigar

Hey dude you won here against Spider-Man...what are you gonna do next ? Go to Disneyland maybe ?

LOL

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neji wins.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"***Hands Neji a Cigar*** Hey dude you won here against Spider-Man...what are you gonna do next ? Go to Disneyland maybe ? LOL"

LMFAO.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By brainiac 1.0

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"neji wins."

How?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Apparition

neji loses

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Apparition says:

"neji loses"

?

Avatar image for dante_v__inferno
Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Neji ftw.

Shima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Shima

My money is on Neji FTW   

Why?

1) Webs wont work, we know this already. 
2) Neji can see 360 so surprises are off.
3) Spidey wont be able to figure the weakness of the byakugan so that's another flaw for spidey.

Now, Spider-man's speed, strength and spider-sense will be quite a factor. But one little detail is that Spider-man MUST get close and attack with his strength and that's when Neji will strike with Ultimate defense! Once Spidey falls for the Rotation he's finished. Neji just have to wait for the right time and then perform Rotation, then when Spidey is hit by the waves and the force of spidey's attack is sent back at himself (With his own strength) Spidey will most likely be all confuse by the strike then Neji can perform the gentle first 64 palms and that's it for Spidey; No life force for the spider to work.

Fire_Ant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Fire_Ant

It's no stomp. In fact, I'm giving it to Web-Head. Why do you all say webbing won't work? Let's say Spidey stands there spraying, Neji spins, webs go where? They make a big old dome around Neji by being wrapped around him? Yup. Seems like. I don't believe that Neji can break steel. What's he gonna do? Naruto was not in Nine Tails mode when he knocked Neji out in one punch. If Spidey tags him once he's down. Spiderman is stronger, and more agile. Not that ninja's aren't those things, but they don't contort the way he does or throw train cars. Or at least Neji doesn't. What Neji has going is that he doesn't actually have to connect, but Spider-Sense means than Peter will instinctively dodge Neji's Juuken, so he won't be surprised. It also means that he's not likely to fall for shadow clones because the're not in any way dangerous. Neji's vulnerable for a half second after rotation. That's all Spidey would need. It's like Rock Lee vs Gaara, except that the first strike is the last. I always hate how little credit people give Naruto characters, but c'mon give Spidey some props.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ghost_rider1

If this is current neji...then he wrecks spiderman. I would say spiderman strength would be a factor. But neji can take spiderman down with one blow just as easily as spidey can take neji down. Webbing isn't gonna work in this situation. And I do believe neji is faster than peter. And if spidey does get close which he will eventually have to do. Neji will anticipate his every move with the byakugan or just counter with rotation. I don't see spidey landing any kind of blow against this opponent

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By laflux

@ghost_rider1 said:

If this is current neji...then he wrecks spiderman. I would say spiderman strength would be a factor. But neji can take spiderman down with one blow just as easily as spidey can take neji down. Webbing isn't gonna work in this situation. And I do believe neji is faster than peter. And if spidey does get close which he will eventually have to do. Neji will anticipate his every move with the byakugan or just counter with rotation. I don't see spidey landing any kind of blow against this opponent

Speed feats for Neji?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Theorder14

@laflux

well, here's Neji fighting a spiderman alike villain  

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By YoungChief

@laflux said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

Speed feats for Neji?

He's supersonic, just like a majority of Naruto characters

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By laflux

@YoungChief: As in movement Speed, Combat Speed, Reaction Speed?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1: If this was current neji then Spideman wins by default because right now Neji is laying on the ground withspikes though his body.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Theorder14
@ThatGuyWithHeadPhones
Current in anime then? :P
YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By YoungChief

@laflux said:

all of the above...Spiderman's main advantage though is his superior strength and durability, I think post-timeskip neji wins though still, but it would be with high difficulty

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By Rumble Man

@YoungChief: That and spider sense

How durable is neji anyways

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

This actually would be quite interesting. Though I think one should specify if that's normal Spiderman or "Superior", just to be sure. Either way Spidey is way too smart to try and take Neji on without preparation. He would analyze him, use the hell out of environment, and in some cases his hi-tech gear. He's used to fighting super-crooks, even trained with Shang-Chi, so weird chi-powers hardly surprise him.

At best that's a tie. At worst, Neji runs out of chakra and Spidey accidentally punches his jaw off.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Theorder14
@Kyle_Dornez
isn't this a random encounter? so i don't see where spiderman gets his *preparation* from. Not to mention that Byuagukan would locate spiderman immediately and he wouldn't get any time to prepare anything.
MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MethoKi

@Kyle_Dornez said:

This actually would be quite interesting. Though I think one should specify if that's normal Spiderman or "Superior", just to be sure. Either way Spidey is way too smart to try and take Neji on without preparation. He would analyze him, use the hell out of environment, and in some cases his hi-tech gear. He's used to fighting super-crooks, even trained with Shang-Chi, so weird chi-powers hardly surprise him.

At best that's a tie. At worst, Neji runs out of chakra and Spidey accidentally punches his jaw off.

This was made 4 years ago, so I think it's pretty safe to say normal Spider-Man. This is a random encounter, I guess, since there is no specification. We don't know where they're fighting either. I say Neji wins. All of the shinobi have done something great, especially when low on chakra.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@Batman242:

/checks OP/ Wow, indeed four years Q_Q

But four-year ago Neji vs four-year ago Spidey even worse, as at that point it's pretty legal for Parker to have his "Other" powers, which would tilt the balance in his favor even further. And Iron Spidey suit, now Other Spidey + Iron Spider armor would quite definitely take even jounin-Neji down, by sheer armor, sensors and extra-limbs.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By terry2012

@Batman242: This.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MethoKi

@Kyle_Dornez said:

@Batman242:

But four-year ago Neji vs four-year ago Spidey even worse, as at that point it's pretty legal for Parker to have his "Other" powers, which would tilt the balance in his favor even further. And Iron Spidey suit, now Other Spidey + Iron Spider armor would quite definitely take even jounin-Neji down, by sheer armor, sensors and extra-limbs.

That might be so, but older Neji was pretty stronger than his past self and we'd have to match them up according to timelines. So, this is pre-timeskip Neji vs Peter Parker, random encounter in some random area. This fight is gonna go pretty much like Neji's fight with Kidomaru, except for the fact that Spider-Man is stronger, faster and doesn't have any piercing projectiles.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By NeonGameWave

Spiderman after a really cool and awesome fight.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator  Online

Spiderman.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ghost_rider1
@YoungChief

@laflux said:

all of the above...Spiderman's main advantage though is his superior strength and durability, I think post-timeskip neji wins though still, but it would be with high difficulty

Durability means nothing in this fight because neji attacks internal organs. One blow to the heart would kill spiderman easily
Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@Batman242 said:

@Kyle_Dornez said:

@Batman242:

That might be so, but older Neji was pretty stronger than his past self and we'd have to match them up according to timelines. So, this is pre-timeskip Neji vs Peter Parker, random encounter in some random area. This fight is gonna go pretty much like Neji's fight with Kidomaru, except for the fact that Spider-Man is stronger, faster and doesn't have any piercing projectiles.

(I actually meant older Neji as four-years ago - I've checked wiki and Shippuuden started pretty much at that time)

I suppose Spidey would talk a lot too... Older Neji is a bit less bull-headed, put he's still very prideful. And he has long hair. And slender features. And god save him if he mentions that his fighting stile is called "Gentle Fist". He would be mocked into oblivion in first five minutes...

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ghost_rider1
@NeonGameWave

Spiderman after a really cool and awesome fight.

Let's debate: I disagree
monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By monarch_prime

Spidey.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Theorder14
@monarch_prime

how?

this must be like the third or fourth time i have asked u that question and i still haven't gotten a single reply T.T

:DDDD

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@Theorder14: Well, I belive at least I made my point on prevoius page. Better question is how would Neji win? He never demonstrated any long-range offensive abilities, relying purely on his eyes and martial arts. And better yet these martial arts use chakra, like his advanced techniques. His eyes are using chakra as well. Chakra has tendency to run out in very inappropriate times - and this is battle, not manga, where he can be saved by Heroic Resolve.

Spidey on the other hand doesn't rely on his ki pool do punch people in the face. He doesn't need to concentrate to use his super-strength. His Spider-sense is always active, even in his sleep. (well, ok, I don't know about sleep, so correct me here if I'm wrong) Also he doesn't need any chakra to cling to walls. And if this is four-years-ago Spidey, he has organic webs, so he won't suddenly run out for dramatic tension. And he can throw stuff at Neji - heavy stuff at superhuman velocities. And if Neji gets close, he could catch and crush his fists with his bare hands - and make no mistake, he can catch Nejis hands. Spidey already caught and dodged bullets, and I really doubt Neji is faster than a gun. Prove me wrong now.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Theorder14

ahh well, the question was for monarch_prime, dude bump my thread and never give any explanations whatsoever, anyways

Neji does have long range offensive abilities, his shippuden version does and i believe Neji is fast enough to tag him and Neji can see whatever spiderman is doing and he clearly have the reactions to avoid it. I highly doubt Neji's chakra would run out before the fight is over imo. How exactly would Spiderman catch Neji's fist and break it? When Spiderman tried to catch the bullets, didn't he also got hit then went unconscious? Sure, High skilled martial artist like Iron fist could catch bullets by using prediction, precision and timing but personally, i think Neji is far more skilled in close combat than spiderman. He's got the byakugan and i'm sure he can react a attack from spiderman. i mean, Neji reacted to attacks that came from all directions and i doubt spiderman could pull that off. If we are using adult neji then he have learned a powerful long range attack which could surely knock out spiderman. Here's just a vid from pre-skip Neji, for now 

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@Theorder14 said:

ahh well, the question was for monarch_prime, dude bump my thread and never give any explanations whatsoever, anyways

Neji does have long range offensive abilities, his shippuden version does and i believe Neji is fast enough to tag him and Neji can see whatever spiderman is doing and he clearly have the reactions to avoid it. I highly doubt Neji's chakra would run out before the fight is over imo. How exactly would Spiderman catch Neji's fist and break it? When Spiderman tried to catch the bullets, didn't he also got hit then went unconscious? Sure, High skilled martial artist like Iron fist could catch bullets by using prediction, precision and timing but personally, i think Neji is far more skilled in close combat than spiderman. He's got the byakugan and i'm sure he can react a attack from spiderman. i mean, Neji reacted to attacks that came from all directions and i doubt spiderman could pull that off. If we are using adult neji then he have learned a powerful long range attack which could surely knock out spiderman. Here's just a vid from pre-skip Neji, for now

Sorry, my adBlock blocked video =__= Anyway, I watched Naruto, I remember that his katas are indeed very fast. However I believe in Spidermans superior mobility. His natural reflexes and spider sense should allow him to deduce the danger of Nejis attacks - maybe with one or two hits taken to get more info. At that point it would be logical to grab his Nejis wrist and just squeeze and twist a bit with that 10-ton level spider strength. Hard to spin out of that.

Now to skill part - Spidey learned Kung-Fu as Way of The Spider, but that was on Spided Island, not exactly four-years-ago, but even then he did train under best martial experts on earth, including, IIRC Iron Fist, Shang Chi and Captain America. And even without that, he pretty much fought superpowered villains as much time as Neji was alive, so experience is still on his side.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Theorder14
@Kyle_Dornez

if we're talking about Neji and spiderman from four years ago then i believe Neji is the superior one when it comes to martial arts.(see what i did there :P) Spidey have gotten hit by things slower than Neji and it's not like spider sense would help him avoid every blow.Once Neji hits him with gentle fist and sixty four palms, i doubt spiderman would be able to do anything. As for the current versions, Neji have a powerful long range attack like i mentioned that would K.O spiderman.He have also learned another powerful jutsu called mountain crusher. if Spiderman comes close, Neji could gather chakra in his palm and release it in a sudden burst that even spiderman wouln't be able to avoid

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@Theorder14: Yeah, that's assuming that he will hit Spidey with Gentle Fist.

\checks out Mountain Crusher on crunchyroll\ Eh, Spiderman has been hit harder than that... His blunt force resistance is basically as high as he needs to.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Theorder14
@Kyle_Dornez
skip to 15.35 in the video,  using prediction, precision and timing + greater h2h and byagukan should allow him to tag spidey,  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeHrwY9okV4

Well, *He's been hit harder* were those *hits* ever infused with chakra?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Theorder14

Yay, guess i won :D

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kyle_Dornez said:

@Theorder14: Yeah, that's assuming that he will hit Spidey with Gentle Fist.

\checks out Mountain Crusher on crunchyroll\ Eh, Spiderman has been hit harder than that... His blunt force resistance is basically as high as he needs to.

Gentle fist isn't for causing external trauma. Neji shoots little chakra jolts into his opponents body to shut it down from the inside. Hence the name, Gentle Fist. If Neji gets off enough palms, Spidey's insides will rupture and he will die.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#50  Edited By dngn4774

Pretty sure Spiderman wins. Kidomaru doesn't have any of Spidey's superstrength or spidersense so that's false equivalency. Spiderman is also a lot smarter than such a low ranked naruto villain.

Don't get me wrong Spidey doesn't win this in a stomp but I'm guessing he'd find a way to use the environment to his advantage. Neji doesn't seem to have any long range attacks that could realistically touch him. If Spiderman keeps his distance he's gonna take this fight.