ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god
  1. morals off
  2. EoS versions (not for Neji of course.. he's before death)
  3. fight starts in the Dressrosa bird cage... 100 meters apart
  4. win by any means

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which side takes it?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

Sakura summons a giant snail GG

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji loses as he got 0 deveopment time after the original but a least he' not as useless as Sakura

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji wins after Sakura accidentally hits Hinata and breaks both of their spine.

I have no idea what EoS Neji and Hinata can do.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hinata could solo very high difficulty

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hulkage: Did she get some new feats in The Last?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

Sakura summons a giant snail GG

which have no serious combat feat... be realistic

Neji loses as he got 0 deveopment time after the original but a least he' not as useless as Sakura

that is not true... he developed vaccum palm... and became jonin... but yes.. considering his status... that's nothing

@hulkage said:

Hinata could solo very high difficulty

-_-

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: A Mountain sized slug being dropped on him will kill neji

That's not even including the fact that Sakura could kill him in a single punch

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes Neji vs to useless characters. Joy.

I guess the 2 useless characters beat him.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: She continued to amass feats while Neji hasn't.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Not anything major, but its more than Neji has gotten since shippuden started.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ssj_god

@hulkage said:

@ssj_god: She continued to amass feats while Neji hasn't.

what feats surpasses neji?

@ssj_god: A Mountain sized slug being dropped on him will kill neji

That's not even including the fact that Sakura could kill him in a single punch

when have she done anything like that in a battle?

and please.. she's useless... one punch... heh... as if neji would stay still at one position.. let her gain momentum and deliver the punch to him like she did in the war...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssj_god

@justsomerandomkid said:

Yes Neji vs to useless characters. Joy.

I guess the 2 useless characters beat him.

hinata is not an useless character

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: 128 palms and the picture that you posted in OP

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

when have hinata used 128 palms?.. and neji used 128 palms pre time skip...

twin lion fist is the only different jutsu hinata performs than neji... and i'm pretty sure it still can't breach the kaiten.... though the jutsu is really great.... neji is superior in every aspect (except hinata's telescopic view with the byakugan is better)

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@hulkage said:

twin lion fist is the only different jutsu hinata performs than neji... and i'm pretty sure it still can't breach the kaiten.... though the jutsu is really great.... neji is superior in every aspect (except hinata's telescopic view with the byakugan is better)

Neji doesn't use Kaiten in close quarters combat. And I can't remember exactly when she did it, I'll look it up. And if she tags him with that then he's done. So it really comes to who connects first, Neji with the gentle fist or Hinata with the twin tigers or whatever its called. Thats why I said she COULD do it extremely high difficulty.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ssj_god

@hulkage said:

@ssj_god said:

@hulkage said:

Neji doesn't use Kaiten in close quarters combat. And I can't remember exactly when she did it, I'll look it up. And if she tags him with that then he's done. So it really comes to who connects first, Neji with the gentle fist or Hinata with the twin tigers or whatever its called. Thats why I said she COULD do it extremely high difficulty.

o.O says who?.. neji literally blew away several people from close range with kaiten

No Caption Provided

and twin lion fist is not a close range attack... i did said the attack is great.. but neji does use kaiten to stop projectiles... and i don't see it breaching kaiten

hinata managed to perform 64 palms in the 4th shinobi war.... to my knowledge.. no one except neji have ever performed a 128 palms.

and without any special techniques... in a close combat fight... it'll be a repeat of the chunin exam fight.. nothing have changed... as i said... neji is superior to hinata in almost every aspect

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who ever wrote Naruto, screwed Neji big time. Such an underdeveloped character who had so much potential with his byakugan. wasted, wasted all to wank Sasuke and his sharingan

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who ever wrote Naruto, screwed Neji big time. Such an underdeveloped character who had so much potential with his byakugan. wasted, wasted all to wank Sasuke and his sharingan

kishimoto wrote naruto

well... yes i'd agree.. he was among the few geniuses of the story.... post time skip... his feats didn't really stacked up like it should have.. only a few extra feats.... he gave neji the right rank (neji was the only jonin among the group from the village).. but didn't really do justice to the character with feats.... and then kishi killed neji in the story....

anyway... neji can still contend with any of the top tier in close combat fight.... so i paired him with two characters here who's fighting styles are h2h combat..... and i think it's a good fight.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team should win the fight at the chunin exam showed Hinata could keep up with her skilled "brother" (as called in Japanese )

And she even got the best of him then now with he help of the useless pink haired distractiom she could win

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Team.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Sakura might be useless from a story standpoint but the chicks physical strength and healing paint Neji in a corner where he'd need to stop her from hitting him at all and do damage that Hinata couldn't undo.

And doesn't the giant slug shoot acid?

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji, Lee, Gaara, Shino, Gai, Tenten, Kiba, Hinata, Itatchi, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Kurotsuchi, Darui, and even freakin omoi. All butchered and/or underdeveloped, at least kakashi got his own filler arc.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ssj_god
@koays said:

Team.

Sakura might be useless from a story standpoint but the chicks physical strength and healing paint Neji in a corner where he'd need to stop her from hitting him at all and do damage that Hinata couldn't undo.

And doesn't the giant slug shoot acid?

sakura won't heal from gentle fist... it'll block her chakra points

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: And can't Hinata just unblock it, and the fight begins again?

Extended fight And the team takes it

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ssj_god

@koays said:

@ssj_god: And can't Hinata just unblock it, and the fight begins again?

Extended fight And the team takes it

i don't think she've shown such abilities.. and even if she could... i don't think she'll have the privilege to do it mid battle.. since both of them are facing a faster character than them.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji should take it. He'll send Sakura flying like she's a member of Team Rocket, and after a tough fight, Hinata's going down.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ssj_god

@scouterv said:

Neji should take it. He'll send Sakura flying like she's a member of Team Rocket, and after a tough fight, Hinata's going down.

lol

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 juiceboks  Moderator

When was it ever stated blocking chakra points prevents healing? Naruto was able to heal past that via the 9 tails chakra, I think Sakura can do the same with Katsuya.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When was it ever stated blocking chakra points prevents healing? Naruto was able to heal past that via the 9 tails chakra, I think Sakura can do the same with Katsuya.

nine tails chakra points weren't blocked... if you remember correctly... neji was unable to see exact chakra points after nine tails chakra was released.......... katsuya point would've been valid... if she were inside sakura..like nine tails were... otherwise... it's the same as naruto summoning gamabunta... it doesn't give him a chakra boost.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 juiceboks  Moderator

@ssj_god: Naruto's chakra points were already blocked at that point, so he drew upon the Nine Tails to heal himself like what always happens when Naruto goes KN0 form. Comparing Katsuya to Gamabunta isn't valid since Gamabunta doesn't support his summoner in any way we're discussing. Katsuya would still be able to heal if Sakura had all of her chakra points sealed, but as we saw with Naruto that took a while to do due to his durability. Sakura is more durable than Naruto, so I'd imagine it would take a lot more effort. And even then Sakura would still have the chakra sealed on her forehead to use up, and Katsuya would help protect her as well. I don't see Neji coming out on top here.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: Naruto's chakra points were already blocked at that point, so he drew upon the Nine Tails to heal himself like what always happens when Naruto goes KN0 form. Comparing Katsuya to Gamabunta isn't valid since Gamabunta doesn't support his summoner in any way we're discussing. Katsuya would still be able to heal if Sakura had all of her chakra points sealed, but as we saw with Naruto that took a while to do due to his durability. Sakura is more durable than Naruto, so I'd imagine it would take a lot more effort. And even then Sakura would still have the chakra sealed on her forehead to use up, and Katsuya would help protect her as well. I don't see Neji coming out on top here.

katsuya =/= tailed beast inside a jinchuriki

the chakra come from inside the body...... unless you can show me they're working same.. we can't just assume.

Sakura is more durable than Naruto

No Caption Provided

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 juiceboks  Moderator

@ssj_god: As long as Neji doesn't do anything about the chakra built up in the hundred years seal(I don't see how he would since that's a seal not a chakra point) then Sakura would be able to herself and Hinata through Katsuya.

Sakura is in fact more physically capable than base PTS Naruto. She's tanked and dished out more damage than he has.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: As long as Neji doesn't do anything about the chakra built up in the hundred years seal(I don't see how he would since that's a seal not a chakra point) then Sakura would be able to herself and Hinata through Katsuya.

Sakura is in fact more physically capable than base PTS Naruto. She's tanked and dished out more damage than he has.

can you show me how the seal works the same as jinchuriki? because the jinchuriki changed naruto's chakra points (we saw that through neji's eyes).. but as far as i know.. the seal just provides huge supply of chakra....... if the chakra points are blocked.. it doesn't matter how much chakra the person have or how durable they are

BTW..... durability =/= healing or dishing out attacks...... i still don't see how sakura is more durable (aside the fact that durability is useless against gentle fist)

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 juiceboks  Moderator

@ssj_god: The only change Naruto's chakra points underwent was the healing it did for him, and the amp in stats the chakra normally gives when Naruto accesses it. Kurama's chakra healed him of his damage, showing chakra points damage can be healed (it's never been stated that it can't) hell Kabuto healed Hinata of the damage Neji dealt to her. The seal provides an extra reserve of chakra located on the user's forehead. Its not a chakra point so Neji shouldn't be able to block it.

The Gentle Fist clearly doesn't completely bypass a person's durability since Kidomaru was able to protect himself with his sand armor. Unless you wanna make the case that Neji would have been able to lockdown EoS Naruto or Madara's chakra points, Neji's technique has its limits. I already stated Katsuya would protect Sakura if need be anyway, and since it's morals off she could just summon her on top of Neji and crush him.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks:

neji weren't able to find chakra points in naruto that time... because of kurama... so he couldn't block them (not chakra point damage.. blocking chakra points.. so chakra doesn't flow through the body)

kidomaru had an armor.. neji couldn't hit his chakra points.... yes.. gentle fist do indeed bypass durability.

Neji's technique has its limits. I already stated Katsuya would protect Sakura if need be anyway, and since it's morals off she could just summon her on top of Neji and crush him.

i never said neji's invincible... just pointing out the things i thought about....

i don't think sakura have done anything like that in her entire life... even when she was facing mortal enemies in the war... but anyway.. it's your opinion.. so i can't say anything about it.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team probs, Hinata was already close enough to Neji, Sakura added should be a win

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team now with hamura chakra and distance attacks hinata gives him a fight alone plus Sakura it's a mid diff win

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team probs, Hinata was already close enough to Neji, Sakura added should be a win

Team now with hamura chakra and distance attacks hinata gives him a fight alone plus Sakura it's a mid diff win

sakura is useless though

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@cgoodness said:

@xxxcarzellxxx said:

sakura is useless though

But...but....medical ninjutsu!!!!!

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura and Hinata stomp.