Who wins?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ghost_rider1: You seem to have become a fan of neji currently.. right? what happened?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ghost_rider1
@PrinceAragorn1

@ghost_rider1: You seem to have become a fan of neji currently.. right? what happened?

I always been a fan of neji...I just have respect for him
Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

Neji. I don't see Hidan landing a hit on Neji with which to draw blood from. And even if he did, Hidan won't get the chance to make his ritual seal. And without it, he is worthless.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ddecourt

This will be a very long match before anything happens, cause assuming Neji does know about Hidan, he will be very defensive and will try to disable him but in the process he needs to close up to Hidan which is very dangerous. So I say that if Neji has knowledge of Hidan's Jashin/Curse ability then he wins, if he knows nothing then he dies the first slip up he makes.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By New_World_Order

Neji.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ThunderGodsWrath: I get a feeling that Hidan is getting slightly underestimated here.. He had kakashi by the ropes till the clone switch. But of course, having surprise on his side is very important as well..

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpideyPresence

Hidan. He did take Asuma's life, and almost had Kakashi's. If Neji doesn't have any prior knowledge of Hidan then he will try and fight close range as he always does. If Neji does that it's over.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By New_World_Order

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: I get a feeling that Hidan is getting slightly underestimated here.. He had kakashi by the

@SpideyPresence said:

Hidan. He did take Asuma's life, and almost had Kakashi's. If Neji doesn't have any prior knowledge of Hidan then he will try and fight close range as he always does. If Neji does that it's over.

ropes till the clone switch. But of course, having surprise on his side is very important as well..

Neji is extremely skilled.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ThunderGodsWrath: not more so than kakashi..

Kimikirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kimikirai

Neji.

Neji is a genius with a special skillset that would make taking out Hidan easy as pie. For starters, his absolute defense will make it very difficult for Hidan to get blood. Second, Hidan has low battle IQ and IQ in general. Third, Neji can shut off Hidan's chakra points making Hidan useless.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By New_World_Order

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

His fighting skill is probably above Kakashi's. Neji is extremely smart, quick with his strikes, and has a great defensive ability. I'm not saying he would beat Kakashi, but in a h2h fight he would win against him. Kakashi stomps him with jutsu's and such. As for Hidan, he's nothing really special without the ritual..

@Kimikirai said:

Neji.

Neji is a genius with a special skillset that would make taking out Hidan easy as pie. For starters, his absolute defense will make it very difficult for Hidan to get blood. Second, Hidan has low battle IQ and IQ in general. Third, Neji can shut off Hidan's chakra points making Hidan useless.

This

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlackWind

Neji.

Hidan is a complete one trick pony. Neji is better in h2h, will see any long range attack Hidan throws coming a mile away, and Rotation stops any attack Hidan throws if he does get close. Not to mention Neji can attack long distance.

The Hyuga pretty much shuts Hidan down.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ddecourt

Nope, Neji is not as skilled and smart as Kakashi. Hidan may have low battle IQ but he's dangerous(specially up close, due to his special ability) and also he's immortal. Neji without knowledge of Hidan's Jashin/Curse is pretty much done for, with knowledge I think he will find a way to disable Hidan, but that's it.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SmoothJammin

This is a dangerous fight for Neji. I don't like his chances at all..

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SpideyPresence

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

His fighting skill is probably above Kakashi's. Neji is extremely smart, quick with his strikes, and has a great defensive ability. I'm not saying he would beat Kakashi, but in a h2h fight he would win against him. Kakashi stomps him with jutsu's and such. As for Hidan, he's nothing really special without the ritual..

@Kimikirai said:

Neji.

This

Kakashi has copied various forms of Gai's taijutsu. I doubt neji's fighting skill is far above Kakashi's. If Kakashi had trouble with Hidan, how do you not see Neji having trouble with him?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By New_World_Order

@SpideyPresence said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Kimikirai said:

Neji.

This

Kakashi has copied various forms of Gai's taijutsu. I doubt neji's fighting skill is far above Kakashi's. If Kakashi had trouble with Hidan, how do you not see Neji having trouble with him?

Never said it was far above. Read what you bolded, I said probably above Kakashi's. Neji does no fight the same way as Kakashi. Neji also has the superior defense.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Ddecourt said:

This will be a very long match before anything happens, cause assuming Neji does know about Hidan, he will be very defensive and will try to disable him but in the process he needs to close up to Hidan which is very dangerous. So I say that if Neji has knowledge of Hidan's Jashin/Curse ability then he wins, if he knows nothing then he dies the first slip up he makes.

So far, this answer makes the most sense.
e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By e3zombie

Neji

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ghost_rider1
@SpideyPresence

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Kimikirai said:

Neji.

This

I see neji having trouble with hidan....but the difference between kakshi and neji is that neji is a close combat expert. And can easily hit hidan chakra points at close range. Even the slightest tap or graze can be fatal when going up against a hyuga. But I do think that hidan also stands a good chance here
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By D3athstroke

Nejis kaiten stopped punch from Juubi. There will be nothing left from hidan.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By New_World_Order

@ghost_rider1 said:

@SpideyPresence

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Kimikirai said:

Neji.

This

I see neji having trouble with hidan....but the difference between kakshi and neji is that neji is a close combat expert. And can easily hit hidan chakra points at close range. Even the slightest tap or graze can be fatal when going up against a hyuga. But I do think that hidan also stands a good chance here

Also Neji will use rotation if he's in trouble.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan gets WRECKED. Neji wins easily

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NeonGameWave

Neji.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji has nothing in his standard kit that can kill Hidan.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan wins, Neji at best was only a Common Joinin tier the same level as Asuma probably weaker because of experience

Ultrra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that people actually think Neji wins this shows just how stupidly underrated Hidan is

yourgod666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji would win this, Hidan is my favorite Akatsuki along side with Itachi, but Neji would take this. If we are talking about Neji version before he died. This would be a mismatch.

Along with Byakugan and a master of a unique form of taijutsu, hidan wont be able to touch him before he can lock hidans chackra flow. Other than his taijutsu, he has that long range shit. I would go as far as Neji beating Kakashi in a hand to hand fight. Their is a really big difference for a shinobi who uses all their time mastering their taijutsu and incorporating it to their gifts than a shinobi who has acquired their gifts and also learning different types of Jutsu at the same time.

It's like McGreggor (MMA) fighting Mayweather (Boxing) in a boxing match.

Hidan can only use his special ability when he is in that circle and drinks the blood of neji, pretty sure he wont be staying their when neji keeps harassing him long range and with byakugan, 99% their wouldn't be any blind spot.

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Hidan. I assume he has his scythe weapon to use for long range for drawing blood? If Neji knows all of his abilities then maybe he wins. Neji has higher combat speed and superior taijutsu but then again Hidan seems stronger physically.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan in a random encounter. Neji has few (if any?) go-to abilities that would completely incapacitate Hidan. With just basic knowledge and prep Neji could take it

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blood lusted means Hidan wins by default and he is likely to hit harder than Neji. This is no jitsu, no hand weaving, etc because they're bloodlusted and at this point they're in an animal-like state. If you mean pissed off beyond belief in which they are both incredibly angry, but can at least weave a hand sign if they choose to do so then Prolly still Hidan unless Neji has prior knowledge on Hidan in which he'd take the win.

ReiTigerstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji should win, he could always use his rotation to deflect the scythe and he would easily see it coming. I don't see Hidan doing anything in close quarters, he shouldn't even be able to draw the circle for his ritual with Neji constantly attacking him so there goes his only threatening ability...

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with knowledge of hidan ability neji would win, without it he would get cut sooner or later and end up dying.

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with zero knowledge I'd take neji over hidan. I can see him connecting with the scythe from long range and up close neji seems to have the advantage. Gentle fist is unique suited for taijustu exchanges with people like hidan that aren't way faster like lee was trying to become.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m going Neji. I don’t see anyone except Gai beating Neji in h2h (unless they’re physically too much for him) he’d stomp Hidan

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji. I don't see Hidan landing a hit on Neji with which to draw blood from. And even if he did, Hidan won't get the chance to make his ritual seal. And without it, he is worthless.

Zyrille64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji wouldn't do shit against a bloodlusted hidan, if there is no knowledge then that would make the fight even deadlier. Neji cant really kill hidan and it would only be a matter of time until neji gets hit ending the duel.