• 140 results
Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@terry2012: Well I went back and reread the chapter and the only thing that is said is this by Madara "It's amazed how you weren't washed away with the rubble. It's almost as if you slipped right through it." Then Obito asks where was he and Madara replies "In an underground passage I made next to a crumbled rock" So somehow Madara and Zetsu were there the entire time.

@Jnr6Lil: Sakura only loves Saskue though, not matter how much he rejects her, she continues to love him it's kind of pathetic if you ask me

@SmoothJammin: Shukaku dying and the based being destroyed was completely stupid since Madara nor Obito had no way of knowing the location of there HQ. Kishi Just pulled that one out his a**

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yeah they were there the entire time. Because they were fighting right over his base. With the war going on and ever thing, he had to investigate what was going on. Zetsu is his spy and his informer on things on the outside. Plus I think it said Madara had seal his underground passage in the manga. At least that what he told Obito.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Stegman said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

There's alot of characters who haven't done anything worth mentioning since the beginning or at all *cough*Sakura*Cough* and yet they didn't kill her off. Kishimoto just doesn't know what he's doing. If the character's last name isn't Uchiha that character becomes expendable or tossed to the side like trash, even Naruto was tossed to the side in favor of Saskue for a while

Sakura still has an important role not only as Tsunade's apprentice, but as a medic and a love interest to Naruto

And Naruto is tossed to the side in favor of Sasuke. I guaruantee Sasuke's going to end up being more powerful than not just Naruto but Madara & Obito

Except the current chapter even contradicts that because while Sakura is back there standing in the crowd Hinata is at his side and is slowly becoming his major love interest and you are most like correct Kishi loves Saskue way too much and the story really is suffering for it.

@terry2012: That's right but that doesn't explain how Madara even knew he was there

To be honest, I'm kind of tired of the Obito/Madara/Shinobi War arc. It's been the longest arc in the manga, and is just dragging on at this point, I have a feeling the manga might actually end soon, maybe after the inevitable Naruto v Sasuke final match. Although, I think a spinoff that could maybe focus on the next generation like Konohamaru could be interesting, or show an older Naruto as Hokage and his adventures.

Well I agree and I think the manga may end soon as well, IMO the reason the war arc feels like it's dragging out so long is really because it hasn't lived up to it's hype or potential it had. We could have had some great battles throughout the war and have given characters who need it more development. Some of the battle we could have had are Neji(or his uncle Hizashi) vs Hiashi(his father) thus giving Neji some much needed development before his death, Tsunade vs Dan(her former lover) would've been great development for them both, Lee vs Edo Kimmimaru(more development for both), and so many other great battles before the Edo tensei was roken but instead we got more Saskue yet again. I mean seeing Itachi and Nagato together was great but Naruto's battle with them and Shishui's eye reveal could've been pushed back. Anyway I'd love a 3rd Naruto series or a spinoff with Konohamru and maybe Naruto and Hinata's child.

@ghost_rider1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder

@terry2012: Yep. It's sad when you can see exactly how biased an author is towards characters. The story is suffering alot for it too

Ur right....after neji died I cursed kishimoto....we saw nothing of how strong neji really was. In part 1 he was the strongest leaf genin. In part 2 he was the only one strong enough to become jonin.....yet we didn't see how powerful he really was or how powerful he could have been. I hate Kishimoto for killing neji the way he did. But neji wins this fight regardless

I've been cursing Kishi for quite some time because of decisions he's made in regards to the story but killing a beloved character like Neji (who happens to be one of my favorites) is the straw that broke the camels back. It was already bad enough he killed Shikaku and Inoichi in a BS way but to kill Neji, he has to be losing his mind

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Sissel

I think the speed needs to be scaled to be on an equal level to make this more fair on Azula. Neji wins this by speed advantage.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Well it doesn't say he sealed it it just says Obito fell into the underground passage he made so I guess once he heard the noise he went to go see what it was and found Obito's somehow surviving body. It's also quite convenient that they just happen to be there the entire time

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By NeonGameWave

Neji should win due to having superior speed and senses. Neji is one of my top favorite Naruto characters, to see him die was really sad.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NeonGameWave: Join the sad sad club

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By terry2012

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yeah it does say it in the later chapters. He tells Obito that no one can leave his underground passage because he seal it up from the out world. No one can leave, but Zetus because his underground passage is made of the very same thing Zetsu is made of. Remember when Obito said he had to get out of there and go find Kakashi and Rin. Remember when obito first punch the wall from trying to leave the underground passage. The only way left was because of Zetus let him out of there....And that is when he left to try to find Rin and Kakashi to save them.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By NeonGameWave

@redbird3rdboywonder: I think Kishimoto should of exploited and developed Neji`s character more instead of rushing to the method of disposal.

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji could blow away her fire with rotation. he'd need to be careful of her lightning, watch her attacks from above, I think he'd be overwhelmed in sooner than he could close the gap. If he did though, he'd kill her.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@redbird3rdboywonder: Iruka dying would be some serious development

@ghost_rider1: She can get him in the blind spot

@redbird3rdboywonder: Sakura is developing feelings for Naruto

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Jnr6Lil

Do u know how difficult and almost impossible that is to do. Only something as small as a kunai could fit in his blind spot. And even then kidomaru needed a string to guide the kunai into his blind spot. Azula will never find his blind spot first of all....and second they are facing each other so she is already doomed. Azula whole body can't fit into his blind spot. He will see everything she does. The byakugan's insight is even stronger than the sharingan. She can't win this. Once her fire and lightning is nullified by rotation. She will then go h2h like always and she will die
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ghost_rider1
@redbird3rdboywonder

Neji was second favorite character behind sai. I almost cried when I saw that he died....and he died in the stupidest way at that. That is what really pissed me off about his death.
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jnr6Lil: Well while I agree Iruka really needs some character development, I mean we have no real idea what he's capable of in the slightest and whatever feelings Sakura was starting to grow for Naruto haven't been explored since the fight with Pein

@ghost_rider1: Azula has the ability to perceive an opponents weakness but Neji would beat her long before she could find it and I don't really care for Sai that much but it's sad how he hasn't been relevant since the earlier arcs. Kishi really just keeps tossing characters aside for Saskue and it's generally pathetic

I agree but like I said if a character's name doesn't have Uchiha in it, then the character gets tossed aside

Avatar image for deactivated-5aaf5b14aa8f1
deactivated-5aaf5b14aa8f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neji

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Jnr6Lil

Do u know how difficult and almost impossible that is to do. Only something as small as a kunai could fit in his blind spot. And even then kidomaru needed a string to guide the kunai into his blind spot. Azula will never find his blind spot first of all....and second they are facing each other so she is already doomed. Azula whole body can't fit into his blind spot. He will see everything she does. The byakugan's insight is even stronger than the sharingan. She can't win this. Once her fire and lightning is nullified by rotation. She will then go h2h like always and she will die

She could hit his blind spot with lightning which he may not even be able to see coming.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Jnr6Lil

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Jnr6Lil

She could hit his blind spot with lightning which he may not even be able to see coming.

How is she gonna get behind him to hit the blind spot???? Answer that question. U do know that the Byakugan can see almost 360 degrees. Her lightning can fit in her blind spot. But azula can't. So he will see her know matter where she go... and the biggest problem is getting behind neji.....which won't happen and finding his blind spot before trying to exploit it. She loses here....why can't u see that
BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By BlackWind

Neji. Better martial artist, better defense, just better.

Even if you argue Azula has no chakra to block, Neji can still harm her internal organs with the slightest tap. The Byakugan will see any attack she makes if she tries long distance. Azula would have no knowledge of Neji's blind spot, and even when Kidomaru did he still lost. Her finding it will not happen , and even if she did, no way she has the aim to hit that miniscule area, not to mention Neji wouldn't even allow het to stay in his blind spit.

Add that to the fact that Neji can now attack from a distance and Azula's chances drop even further.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@ghost_rider1: She can hide in the trees.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BlackWind

Even if Azula hides in the trees, Neji will see her. The Byakugan is also x ray vision, not just telescopic vision. And if she hides in the trees, congrats, then what? She doesn't have aim anything like Kidomaru, who was aiming at Neji from just outside his radius. I she tries to hide at a distance, Neji simply uses Sky Palm and blasts her from where he stands.

Azula loses.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#71  Edited By Strafe Prower

I think Neji will win this.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@BlackWind said:

Even if Azula hides in the trees, Neji will see her. The Byakugan is also x ray vision, not just telescopic vision. And if she hides in the trees, congrats, then what? She doesn't have aim anything like Kidomaru, who was aiming at Neji from just outside his radius. I she tries to hide at a distance, Neji simply uses Sky Palm and blasts her from where he stands.

Azula loses.

She has Mai's stillettos.

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Madame_Blossom

@Jnr6Lil said:

@BlackWind said:

Azula loses.

She has Mai's stillettos.

He can counter those just as easily with his own power of the use of his kunai or shurikens.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Madame_Blossom: He didn't counter Kidomaru

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Jnr6Lil

@Madame_Blossom: He didn't counter Kidomaru

U must be trolling.
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@ghost_rider1: How am I trolling? Until he got the last attack that one the fight, Kidomaru was beating him senseless.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By jeanroygrant

Neji stomps/

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Madame_Blossom

@Jnr6Lil said:

@ghost_rider1: How am I trolling? Until he got the last attack that one the fight, Kidomaru was beating him senseless.

That's only to say if Azula equals in stats and precision as Kidomaru. I don't think she's that accurate. For the most part Neji was able to counter most of Kidomaru projectiles until he amped himself up and shiz got real lol.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By uberhikari

@Jnr6Lil said:

You are trolling. Unless you're arguing that Azula has the same accuracy and range with her attacks as Kidomaru, then you're argument is just silly. It took Kidomaru several attacks just to understand how the Byakugan works. Then it took him several more attacks just to find out where Neji's blind spot was. Azula has nowhere near the type of ranged attacks necessary to analyze the extent of the Byakugan. And post-time skip Neji has even more range with his Byakugan. So, just quit it.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@uberhikari said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

You are trolling. Unless you're arguing that Azula has the same accuracy and range with her attacks as Kidomaru, then you're argument is just silly. It took Kidomaru several attacks just to understand how the Byakugan works. Then it took him several more attacks just to find out where Neji's blind spot was. Azula has nowhere near the type of ranged attacks necessary to analyze the extent of the Byakugan. And post-time skip Neji has even more range with his Byakugan. So, just quit it.

@Madame_Blossom said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

That's only to say if Azula equals in stats and precision as Kidomaru. I don't think she's that accurate. For the most part Neji was able to counter most of Kidomaru projectiles until he amped himself up and shiz got real lol.

How is Azula not that accurate?

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Madame_Blossom

@Jnr6Lil said:

@uberhikari said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Madame_Blossom said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

How is Azula so accurate?

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By terry2012

@ghost_rider1: True.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Madame_Blossom: When is she not? She's a precise fighter. Azula rarely loses and the last times she did, she was off her rocker.

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Madame_Blossom

@Jnr6Lil: What's to say she's not on her rocker during this match?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Madame_Blossom: Because the OP never specified if it was Pre-Insanity Azula or not.

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Madame_Blossom

@Jnr6Lil: Then were both fine to assume correct, unless the op specify more detail on this part.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By MethoKi

Neji would win. :'( R.I.P

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By uberhikari

@Jnr6Lil said:

@uberhikari said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Madame_Blossom said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Are you stupid? Here's how accurate she would have to be. (Note, this is pre-time skip Neji)

Here's Neji dodging about 15+ different attacks from all directions simultaneously. Here's Kidomaru's assessment.

No Caption Provided

Neji can detect and evade almost all attacks within a 50 meter 360 degree radius, but as Kidomaru notes there are some attacks that Neji can't evade. So how accurate does Azula have to be? This accurate:

Azula would have to be able to attack from 150+ ft away, she would have to target the spot above Neji's first thoracic vertebrae, she would have to hit the target while Neji is spinning 360 degrees, and she would have to hit the target without knowing what she's aiming for (because Azula won't know where Neji's blind spot is). Now, all you have to do is provide evidence that Azula can hit a target with a 2 inch diameter while the target is moving faster than she can see from 150 ft away.

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Madame_Blossom

@uberhikari said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@uberhikari said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

@Madame_Blossom said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Are you stupid? Here's how accurate she would have to be. (Note, this is pre-time skip Neji)

Here's Neji dodging about 15+ different attacks from all directions simultaneously. Here's Kidomaru's assessment.

No Caption Provided

Neji can detect and evade almost all attacks within a 50 meter 360 degree radius, but as Kidomaru notes there are some attacks that Neji can't evade. So how accurate does Azula have to be? This accurate:

Azula would have to be able to attack from 150+ ft away, she would have to target the spot above Neji's first thoracic vertebrae, she would have to hit the target while Neji is spinning 360 degrees, and she would have to hit the target without knowing what she's aiming for (because Azula won't know where Neji's blind spot is). Now, all you have to do is provide evidence that Azula can hit a target with a 2 inch diameter while the target is moving faster than she can see from 150 ft away.

THANK YOU.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@uberhikari: And we dion't know if Azula can do that since Avatar is a kid series that doesn't really get into battle strategies the way Naruto does.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Jnr6Lil

@uberhikari: And we dion't know if Azula can do that since Avatar is a kid series that doesn't really get into battle strategies the way Naruto does.

Now...that eviden just posted was pre-time skip neji who could detet all incoming attacks from 50 meters. Post time skip neji increased it from 50 to 800meters. There is no way azula could hit neji with any attack from 800m.
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Jnr6Lil

And just in case u don't know. 800m is equavalent to 8 football fields put together. That's how far neji increased his byakugan range. If u honestly believe that azula can still hit neji from that far away. Then ur trolling.
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@ghost_rider1: 800 meters isn't in the stadium.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Jnr6Lil

@ghost_rider1: 800 meters isn't in the stadium.

I'm done talking to u because your just being a troll.
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@ghost_rider1: Whatever. Because someone said Azula could win, I'm automatically a troll. What troll stays on a website for 3 years with 6k posts.

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji with high difficulty

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji is like Ty Lee on steroids. Azula loses.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By DBVSE7

^ This. Neji is a benders worst nightmare in the sense where he IS Ty Lee is on steroids when it's offensive or defense.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji stomps. He's far faster and is skilled with dodging projectiles. Air Palm should dissipate most of Azula's blasts, and Rotation will protect him from all but possibly lightning.

A better match-up would've been pre-timeskip Neji vs Azula, imo.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji wins handily.