Neiji vs Kakashi

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Battle takes place in the leaf village who wins it?
Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Starrk

Sharingan > Byakugan

Kakashi

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Magicalmoment

kakashi takes this, he can use his mangyeko sharingan techniques to defeat him easily

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By warlock360

Kakashi doesn't have any offensive attacks that Neji cannot evade/block/counter

Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Starrk

Kakashi looks at him opens a portal and Neji gets sucked in. ;p

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By warlock360
@Starrk said:

" Kakashi looks at him opens a portal and Neji gets sucked in. ;p "

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions

dont see kakashi doing that :>
Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Starrk
@Voidheart said:
" @Starrk said:

" Kakashi looks at him opens a portal and Neji gets sucked in. ;p "

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions  dont see kakashi doing that :> "
I also cant see Neji doint the 128 palms, as shown in that vid.....Because it was filler :P
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By warlock360

he doesnt need to, he can just paralyze kakashi temporarily by caping his chakra points. = win to Neji

Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Starrk

He'll never get close enough to do that. kakashi can just keep his distance and attack with elemnt jutsus. Neji can block, evade and counter all he wants but eventually his stamina will drop and thats when kakashi hits him with a lightning blade. = Win to kakashi

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hellos

Kakashi. 

Hes is better ninja, and atm if he really wanted to, his sharigan could kill Neiji :P 

Radiante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Radiante

Kakashi!
Blinding Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blinding Light

OK you guys need a lesson in the Ocular Jutsu. It was said in the show that the Sharingan was originated from the Byakugan. Neji was easily Chunin level in the first series. In shippuden he is a POWERFUL Jonin and has proven himself many times. Kakashi is not on Hokage level by any means. He is a high Jonin like I would put Neji. I would give this to Neji because once he gets close it's over. And in the naruto world, that isn't hard
Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Starrk
@Blinding Light said:
" OK you guys need a lesson in the Ocular Jutsu. It was said in the show that the Sharingan was originated from the Byakugan. Neji was easily Chunin level in the first series. In shippuden he is a POWERFUL Jonin and has proven himself many times. Kakashi is not on Hokage level by any means. He is a high Jonin like I would put Neji. I would give this to Neji because once he gets close it's over. And in the naruto world, that isn't hard "
Originating from the byakugan means absolutely nothing. The sharingan outclasses the byakugan on every level. Apaart from taijutsu. Can Neji defeat Saasuke? No Can he defeat Itachi? No Can he defeat Madara? No Neji isn;t in a uchiha's league. Now whilst Kakashi isn't stronger than those 3 he is damn close. 

Oh right Neji was easily a chunin in part 1.....And. It took him to what the age of 15-16 to become a jonin. Impressive and all but Kakashi was a chunin by the age of six, and a jonin by the time he was 12-13. Then he was leading his own team in a war. Oh and kakashi is hokage level. Most of the shinobi in konoha have said this, and that he would be perfect hokage. Hell he was close to becoming one...Untill Danzo got the role. Neji is not a high jonin...Untill we see otherwise. 

Neji will never get close.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hellos
@Blinding Light said:
"OK you guys need a lesson in the Ocular Jutsu. It was said in the show that the Sharingan was originated from the Byakugan. Neji was easily Chunin level in the first series. In shippuden he is a POWERFUL Jonin and has proven himself many times. Kakashi is not on Hokage level by any means. He is a high Jonin like I would put Neji. I would give this to Neji because once he gets close it's over. And in the naruto world, that isn't hard "

I really don't see how Neji is in Kakashi's league :P 

Especially with Kakashi's new Mangekyou Sharigan.  
In a real fight between these two to the death, the copy ninja, Kakashi Hatake wins this.  

If he could be beaten by someone like Neji why the hell would they have even brought up his name to be the 6th Hokage to replace the 5th.
Blinding Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Blinding Light
@Starrk said:
" @Blinding Light said:
" OK you guys need a lesson in the Ocular Jutsu. It was said in the show that the Sharingan was originated from the Byakugan. Neji was easily Chunin level in the first series. In shippuden he is a POWERFUL Jonin and has proven himself many times. Kakashi is not on Hokage level by any means. He is a high Jonin like I would put Neji. I would give this to Neji because once he gets close it's over. And in the naruto world, that isn't hard "
Originating from the byakugan means absolutely nothing. The sharingan outclasses the byakugan on every level. Apaart from taijutsu. Can Neji defeat Saasuke? No Can he defeat Itachi? No Can he defeat Madara? No Neji isn;t in a uchiha's league. Now whilst Kakashi isn't stronger than those 3 he is damn close.   Oh right Neji was easily a chunin in part 1.....And. It took him to what the age of 15-16 to become a jonin. Impressive and all but Kakashi was a chunin by the age of six, and a jonin by the time he was 12-13. Then he was leading his own team in a war. Oh and kakashi is hokage level. Most of the shinobi in konoha have said this, and that he would be perfect hokage. Hell he was close to becoming one...Untill Danzo got the role. Neji is not a high jonin...Untill we see otherwise.   Neji will never get close. "

What? the sharingan has never proven better in any cannon fight period. He could beat sasuke, but not the other two. Kakashi was a jonin and lost a man because of his retarded errogance. He wasn't ready. He has never shown be on Tsunade, or any of the first 4's fighting ability. Hence why facing Orochimaru scared him. That is you opinion, Neji has proven himself to be above most other characters in the show.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By geraldthesloth

Neji isn't at a high jounin level..

Blinding Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Blinding Light
@geraldthesloth said:
"Neji isn't at a high jounin level.. "

how is he not at a high jonin level?
Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Starrk
@Blinding Light said:
" What? the sharingan has never proven better in any cannon fight period. He could beat sasuke, but not the other two. Kakashi was a jonin and lost a man because of his retarded errogance. He wasn't ready. He has never shown be on Tsunade, or any of the first 4's fighting ability. Hence why facing Orochimaru scared him. That is you opinion, Neji has proven himself to be above most other characters in the show. "
Losing a man does not prove Kakashi wasen't jonin level. All that proved was that he was not ready to lead a team, not that his own abilities weren't jonin level. Also in the end he proved to be a good leader. He rescued Rin. It was just one split moment that caused Obito to die. Not anything Kakashi did. Course he hasen't been shown to be on their level. He would give tsunade a run but the other two...Come on. Neji would be beat easily by them. Any one would. Orochimaru and Jiraiya are two of the strongest in the series. Not being on their level does not mean he is not hokage material. Minato was not even first choice for hokage, Orochimaru was. Also Jiraiya, Tsuande and even Sakumo were probally above him for choices, and yet he became Hokage and look how that turned out. 

Neji has proven himself to be above most character???? Granted the guy is very good. But lets look at his track record. Defeated Hinata. Good and all but Hinata was quite weak during their fight. Most characters would have beat her. Then he was beaten by Naruto....Who Kakashi could have defeated. He was then pushed to his limits and almost died in his fight with Kidomaru. Neji is good and all but to say he can beat kakashi is stretching.

Oh and oncee again Sharingan >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Byakugan
Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Starrk

Oh. I missed something. Sasuke would stomp Neji

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JThree47693

Kakashi would win this. IF Neji manages to hit him with a gentle fist, then he might have a chance, but I dont see him doing that. Kakashi is too much for Neji to handle.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hellos
@Blinding Light said:
"@Starrk said:
" @Blinding Light said:
Originating from the byakugan means absolutely nothing. The sharingan outclasses the byakugan on every level. Apaart from taijutsu. Can Neji defeat Saasuke? No Can he defeat Itachi? No Can he defeat Madara? No Neji isn;t in a uchiha's league. Now whilst Kakashi isn't stronger than those 3 he is damn close.   Oh right Neji was easily a chunin in part 1.....And. It took him to what the age of 15-16 to become a jonin. Impressive and all but Kakashi was a chunin by the age of six, and a jonin by the time he was 12-13. Then he was leading his own team in a war. Oh and kakashi is hokage level. Most of the shinobi in konoha have said this, and that he would be perfect hokage. Hell he was close to becoming one...Untill Danzo got the role. Neji is not a high jonin...Untill we see otherwise.   Neji will never get close. "
What? the sharingan has never proven better in any cannon fight period. He could beat sasuke, but not the other two. Kakashi was a jonin and lost a man because of his retarded errogance. He wasn't ready. He has never shown be on Tsunade, or any of the first 4's fighting ability. Hence why facing Orochimaru scared him. That is you opinion, Neji has proven himself to be above most other characters in the show. "

Untill I see Neji actually holding his own or destroying any of the Peins, I will have my doubts he is near Kakashi's level. 

Honestly why did the village even consider him to replace the 5th, if a Neji can solo him. If Danzo didn't end up grabbing the Hokage title himself, Kakashi would have been the 6th Hokage. 

Lets not be delusional Neji, is not beating Kakashi in a straight up fight.
Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Starrk
@Blinding Light said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
how is he not at a high jonin level? "
Because he hasen;t shown the skill and overall abilities yet to class him as a high jonin. Hell ii wouldn't rank him as mid jonin. All his abilities we've seen are from part 1 and their all only chunin level. In part 2 we need to see more of Neji in action. The only time we have is the fight with Kisame and he didn't show enough to class him as high jonin. I mean a high jonin are people like Kakashi and Shikaku Nara
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Starrk you not gonna drop some info on the team 7 vs Gai and Kakashi thread?

Blinding Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Blinding Light
@Starrk said:
" @Blinding Light said:
" What? the sharingan has never proven better in any cannon fight period. He could beat sasuke, but not the other two. Kakashi was a jonin and lost a man because of his retarded errogance. He wasn't ready. He has never shown be on Tsunade, or any of the first 4's fighting ability. Hence why facing Orochimaru scared him. That is you opinion, Neji has proven himself to be above most other characters in the show. "
Losing a man does not prove Kakashi wasen't jonin level. All that proved was that he was not ready to lead a team, not that his own abilities weren't jonin level. Also in the end he proved to be a good leader. He rescued Rin. It was just one split moment that caused Obito to die. Not anything Kakashi did. Course he hasen't been shown to be on their level. He would give tsunade a run but the other two...Come on. Neji would be beat easily by them. Any one would. Orochimaru and Jiraiya are two of the strongest in the series. Not being on their level does not mean he is not hokage material. Minato was not even first choice for hokage, Orochimaru was. Also Jiraiya, Tsuande and even Sakumo were probally above him for choices, and yet he became Hokage and look how that turned out.   Neji has proven himself to be above most character???? Granted the guy is very good. But lets look at his track record. Defeated Hinata. Good and all but Hinata was quite weak during their fight. Most characters would have beat her. Then he was beaten by Naruto....Who Kakashi could have defeated. He was then pushed to his limits and almost died in his fight with Kidomaru. Neji is good and all but to say he can beat kakashi is stretching.  Oh and oncee again Sharingan >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Byakugan "

Kakashi wasn't ready to lead then and he isn't ready to be hokage now. Kakashi vs. the Nine Tailed Fox, I wonder how that would turn out. He has never shown to be anywhere near Tsunade. He is more on Kabuto's level.  

Neji could have beat everyone there except Garra and Rock Lee. Naruto Has a perfect advatage against neji. Him losing to naruto is expected by the plot as well. Kidomaru would have owned any of the others in the group outside of Neji so that is a feat too. He has the ability to beat Kakashi if he does it right. Saying he doesn't is laughable. 

Once again your opinion. 
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xan84
@Blinding Light said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
how is he not at a high jonin level? "

Genin, jounin whatever means realy nothing . Naruto is a genin lol nuff said. 

As we keep seeing in the manga sharingan>byakugan by a large margin.This damn manga is all about the sharingan ... 

Kakashi>Neji . Kakashi is faster. smarter more skilled then Neji and knows him inside out. Kakashi has more jutsu and more range, Neji needs to get in close. 

Kakashi as Hokage. Kakashi is the best Ninja in the village now and second in fighting (Naruto in fight is the first but not the rest). Kakashi is not as strongh as the rest of the Kages that is for sure but his the best for the job right now that is why he was proposed . You need more then what Naruto has as of now to be Hokage, yes he is the best fighter but that is not enought.  
Kakashi has very good genjutsu he coul trap Neji in one. 
I realy don't see how Neji could win this ...
Blinding Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Blinding Light
@Hellos said:
"@Blinding Light said:
"@Starrk said:
" @Blinding Light said:
What? the sharingan has never proven better in any cannon fight period. He could beat sasuke, but not the other two. Kakashi was a jonin and lost a man because of his retarded errogance. He wasn't ready. He has never shown be on Tsunade, or any of the first 4's fighting ability. Hence why facing Orochimaru scared him. That is you opinion, Neji has proven himself to be above most other characters in the show. "
Untill I see Neji actually holding his own or destroying any of the Peins, I will have my doubts he is near Kakashi's level.  Honestly why did the village even consider him to replace the 5th, if a Neji can solo him. If Danzo didn't end up grabbing the Hokage title himself, Kakashi would have been the 6th Hokage.  Lets not be delusional Neji, is not beating Kakashi in a straight up fight. "
If he faced them, we would have found out. Because they ran out of people in the Hokage level of ability.  Neji could and no one has proven me diffrent with scans or abilitys.
@Starrk said:
"Oh. I missed something. Sasuke would stomp Neji "

LOL
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hellos
@Blinding Light said:
"@Starrk said:
" @Blinding Light said:
Losing a man does not prove Kakashi wasen't jonin level. All that proved was that he was not ready to lead a team, not that his own abilities weren't jonin level. Also in the end he proved to be a good leader. He rescued Rin. It was just one split moment that caused Obito to die. Not anything Kakashi did. Course he hasen't been shown to be on their level. He would give tsunade a run but the other two...Come on. Neji would be beat easily by them. Any one would. Orochimaru and Jiraiya are two of the strongest in the series. Not being on their level does not mean he is not hokage material. Minato was not even first choice for hokage, Orochimaru was. Also Jiraiya, Tsuande and even Sakumo were probally above him for choices, and yet he became Hokage and look how that turned out.   Neji has proven himself to be above most character???? Granted the guy is very good. But lets look at his track record. Defeated Hinata. Good and all but Hinata was quite weak during their fight. Most characters would have beat her. Then he was beaten by Naruto....Who Kakashi could have defeated. He was then pushed to his limits and almost died in his fight with Kidomaru. Neji is good and all but to say he can beat kakashi is stretching.  Oh and oncee again Sharingan >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Byakugan "
Kakashi wasn't ready to lead then and he isn't ready to be hokage now. Kakashi vs. the Nine Tailed Fox, I wonder how that would turn out. He has never shown to be anywhere near Tsunade. He is more on Kabuto's level.   Neji could have beat everyone there except Garra and Rock Lee. Naruto Has a perfect advatage against neji. Him losing to naruto is expected by the plot as well. Kidomaru would have owned any of the others in the group outside of Neji so that is a feat too. He has the ability to beat Kakashi if he does it right. Saying he doesn't is laughable.  Once again your opinion.  "

Are you honestly going to say he is at Kabuto's level?
Dear lord. No, just no. 

Kabuto got beat by Naruto's rasengan. Please for god sakes don't even try bring him to freaken Kabuto's level. 

Kakashi WOULD HAVE BEEN THE 6TH HOKAGE, If Danzo didn't make the arguement for himself to be the 6th.  

Neji is not in his league.
Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Starrk
@SwaggaB0y said:
"

"
Will do
@Blinding Light said:
"Kakashi wasn't ready to lead then and he isn't ready to be hokage now. Kakashi vs. the Nine Tailed Fox, I wonder how that would turn out. He has never shown to be anywhere near Tsunade. He is more on Kabuto's level.   Neji could have beat everyone there except Garra and Rock Lee. Naruto Has a perfect advatage against neji. Him losing to naruto is expected by the plot as well. Kidomaru would have owned any of the others in the group outside of Neji so that is a feat too. He has the ability to beat Kakashi if he does it right. Saying he doesn't is laughable.  Once again your opinion.  "

nine tailed fox would win. He hasen;t shown the type of mastery with the sharingan as Sasuke and madara have to control the fox. Your right that Kakashi is on kabuto's level. Now would this be the same Kabuto who was not only matching Tsunade in a fight but also outclassing her at times, as well as Tsuande saying his senses and medic skills had surpassed her  own? Tsunade is good, but to me she is the weakest of the three sanin. Just because they all hold the name does not mean their all at the same level. Sakura isn't on par with naruto or Sasuke. Obito and Rin weren't on par with kakshi. Its like that for all teams. Holding the same rank does not make you equal or being close in overall strength. 

Kidomaru would have owned Choji and potentially Kiba ut not the others. Though Neji could have owned all the other sound five. Its all cool. respect your opinion.
Blinding Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Blinding Light
@Hellos said:
"@Blinding Light said:
"@Starrk said:
" @Blinding Light said:
Kakashi wasn't ready to lead then and he isn't ready to be hokage now. Kakashi vs. the Nine Tailed Fox, I wonder how that would turn out. He has never shown to be anywhere near Tsunade. He is more on Kabuto's level.   Neji could have beat everyone there except Garra and Rock Lee. Naruto Has a perfect advatage against neji. Him losing to naruto is expected by the plot as well. Kidomaru would have owned any of the others in the group outside of Neji so that is a feat too. He has the ability to beat Kakashi if he does it right. Saying he doesn't is laughable.  Once again your opinion.  "
Are you honestly going to say he is at Kabuto's level?Dear lord. No, just no.  Kabuto got beat by Naruto's rasengan. Please for god sakes don't even try bring him to freaken Kabuto's level.  Kakashi WOULD HAVE BEEN THE 6TH HOKAGE, If Danzo didn't make the arguement for himself to be the 6th.   Neji is not in his league. "

Yet Kabuto has outsmarted him twice and has said he could fight him.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By xan84
@Blinding Light said:
"@Hellos said:
"@Blinding Light said:
"@Starrk said:
" @Blinding Light said:
Untill I see Neji actually holding his own or destroying any of the Peins, I will have my doubts he is near Kakashi's level.  Honestly why did the village even consider him to replace the 5th, if a Neji can solo him. If Danzo didn't end up grabbing the Hokage title himself, Kakashi would have been the 6th Hokage.  Lets not be delusional Neji, is not beating Kakashi in a straight up fight. "
If he faced them, we would have found out. Because they ran out of people in the Hokage level of ability.  Neji could and no one has proven me diffrent with scans or abilitys.
@Starrk said:
"Oh. I missed something. Sasuke would stomp Neji "
LOL "

Are you actualy saying that Sasuke can't destroy Neji EASY ? If you do then perhaps you never got passed the first page of this manga. And when i say easy i mean in 1 second or 3 seconds ...
Blinding Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Blinding Light
@Starrk said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
"

"
Will do
@Blinding Light said:
"Kakashi wasn't ready to lead then and he isn't ready to be hokage now. Kakashi vs. the Nine Tailed Fox, I wonder how that would turn out. He has never shown to be anywhere near Tsunade. He is more on Kabuto's level.   Neji could have beat everyone there except Garra and Rock Lee. Naruto Has a perfect advatage against neji. Him losing to naruto is expected by the plot as well. Kidomaru would have owned any of the others in the group outside of Neji so that is a feat too. He has the ability to beat Kakashi if he does it right. Saying he doesn't is laughable.  Once again your opinion.  "
nine tailed fox would win. He hasen;t shown the type of mastery with the sharingan as Sasuke and madara have to control the fox. Your right that Kakashi is on kabuto's level. Now would this be the same Kabuto who was not only matching Tsunade in a fight but also outclassing her at times, as well as Tsuande saying his senses and medic skills had surpassed her  own? Tsunade is good, but to me she is the weakest of the three sanin. Just because they all hold the name does not mean their all at the same level. Sakura isn't on par with naruto or Sasuke. Obito and Rin weren't on par with kakshi. Its like that for all teams. Holding the same rank does not make you equal or being close in overall strength.   Kidomaru would have owned Choji and potentially Kiba ut not the others. Though Neji could have owned all the other sound five. Its all cool. respect your opinion. "

Tsunade also had a fear of blood then, at her peak she didn't. She slapped Orocimaru around as well.  I agree with that though. Example Ten Ten< Rock Lee, Neji  Thats cool. I just hate when people say something and don't use evidence. You have though. Nice debating you.
Starrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Starrk
@Blinding Light said:
" Tsunade also had a fear of blood then, at her peak she didn't. She slapped Orocimaru around as well.  I agree with that though. Example Ten Ten< Rock Lee, Neji  Thats cool. I just hate when people say something and don't use evidence. You have though. Nice debating you. "
lol thanks. Same to you

Very true, but Kabuto could still hold his own against her. The guy is potentially very strong. She slapped around a weakOrochimaru who had lost he use of his arms. I cant really prove it...But i honestly believe that Orochimaru is one of the top 5 strongest characters in the series, and needs to be the final villain. He is the best imo
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By xan84

kabuto was only dodging Tsunade until she got that stupid blood fear creap and she whas understimating him as well. Right now Kakashi could kill Kabuto easy with his MS but i realy don't know what his poweres are, Kabuto transplanted some body parts from Orochimaru and ho knows what he can do but the old Kabuto Kakashi can take him down ... He run from Kakashi if i remember right the first time they had to fight. 

But this is Kakashi vs Neji and he wins easy.
Blinding Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Blinding Light
@Xan said:
"kabuto was only dodging Tsunade until she got that stupid blood fear creap and she whas understimating him as well. Right now Kakashi could kill Kabuto easy with his MS but i realy don't know what his poweres are, Kabuto transplanted some body parts from Orochimaru and ho knows what he can do but the old Kabuto Kakashi can take him down ... He run from Kakashi if i remember right the first time they had to fight.  But this is Kakashi vs Neji and he wins easy. "
what could he do to Neji? Genjustu is useless, Taijutsu=death for Kakashi. Ninjustsu could be blocked. The Ocular justu have never faced each other so, we don't even know if they work on each other. Just pure speculation is all you could have.
@Starrk:
lol. 

I will agree With Orochimaru being VERY powerful.lol. and he is an awesome villian.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Hellos
@Blinding Light said:  

Yet Kabuto has outsmarted him twice and has said he could fight him. "

He can outsmart Kakashi, that he has done.  Never even attempting to directly fight him.
Currently Kakashi can beat Kabotu. He can do the same with Neji.  

I haven't seen anything that puts Neji in Kakashi's league so far from the manga.  

Kakashi may not be as strong as the previous Hokages, but the village was more then willing to make him the 6th, and if Danzo didn't convince them otherwise, he would have been.  
Neji wasn't even on their radar for Hokage, and generally the Hokage is usually the strongest in the Village.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By xan84
@Blinding Light said:
"@Xan said:
"kabuto was only dodging Tsunade until she got that stupid blood fear creap and she whas understimating him as well. Right now Kakashi could kill Kabuto easy with his MS but i realy don't know what his poweres are, Kabuto transplanted some body parts from Orochimaru and ho knows what he can do but the old Kabuto Kakashi can take him down ... He run from Kakashi if i remember right the first time they had to fight.  But this is Kakashi vs Neji and he wins easy. "
what could he do to Neji? Genjustu is useless, Taijutsu=death for Kakashi. Ninjustsu could be blocked. The Ocular justu have never faced each other so, we don't even know if they work on each other. Just pure speculation is all you could have. @Starrk: lol.  I will agree With Orochimaru being VERY powerful.lol. and he is an awesome villian. "

Ah ffs man open your eyes . Kakashi is dooing this before neji was in dipers. He KNOWS Neji inside out he will know anything Neji would do and keep his distance and use long range fire jutsu or some other creap. Kakashi genjutsu is veri hight level what makes you so sure it will not work on him ? Kakashi has shadow clones to. His a planer just like shikamaru and his way more experienced then Neji. 

Kakashi moves faster then Neji and can predict any attack coming from neji with his sharingan. I would go that far and say his not going to need the sharingan to win. Naruto + Sakura had no chance to get that damn bell working togeder. 

Right now i realy don't know from the kids if he or Lee is best but Sasuke is for sure way better then him and would kill him in seconds. 

You need to show us something (not us) that would put him in kakashi league, the last time we got to see him in action he's done NOTHING that would put him close to Kakashi.  NOTHING. 

Kakashi was also way better then him at his age read Kakashi gaiden and you will know and back then he had no Sharingan.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#37  Edited By Strafe Prower

ROFLMAO 

got ya
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#38  Edited By Strafe Prower

OK, Xan and Starrk Blinding Light is me. I just came in here and acted like a fanboy for fun. :P That acctually is my other RPG character so, thought I would let you know LOL.
MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh q

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO what is this? Why does this exist?

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi have better sharingan then Sasuke , have better Taijutsu then Lee , is smarter then lee

His Ninjutsu is well versed in Water Style and Earth Style ( copied Kisame and Zabuza ) while Neji doesn't uses Ninjutsu

Kakashi's Genjutsu worked on Zabuza and can knock people out in one look while Neji have no genjutsu

kakashi's summons could tear apart Zabuza on one signal while Neji have no summons

Kakashi's dojutsu allows him to cast Genjutsu and copy Ninjutsu/Taijutsu/Fuinjutsu/Genjutsu or any kind of movement on nearinstaneous level and predict opponennt's next move while Neji can only see chakra points , 360 vision and long range sight

Raikiri would murder Neji

Neji can do nothing to Kakashi , maybe he is a bit better at Taijutsu but thats it

MyGod105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO what is this? Why does this exist?

I mean , there are people who think Neji can one shot Orochimaru and Fight even Itachi..........this is not that bad......

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#43  Edited By gdara

@mygod105: This was made during the 5 Kage Summit arc so they probably were hyping Neji who barely had showings past fighting a clone in the Gaara rescue arc.