• 49 results
#1 Edited by chewbaccazm (180 posts) - - Show Bio

who Terminates who in a all out fight

#2 Posted by ComicStooge (9684 posts) - - Show Bio

Necrons Seem to have better tech...so Necrons
#3 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Terminators they have T-1000s and up

#4 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean Necrons are 10's of thousands of years ahead in technology, I don't know the exact physical attributes on a Necron but they're pretty insanely powerful.

#5 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi my name is T-1000 I can only be killed by a stupid plot device now picture a million of me
#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14465 posts) - - Show Bio

Necrons for the WTF PWN.

#7 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Terminators they have T-1000s and up "
They all die 
 Any faction in Warhammer 40k would break the Terminator Universe
#8 Posted by AtPhantom (14465 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"
 Hi my name is T-1000 I can only be killed by a stupid plot device now picture a million of me
"
I can picture a million of you being killed by a single flayer cannon. : )
#9 Posted by JackAs (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Necrons steps on terminators like a bug.

#10 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Skynet

#11 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

Skynet

"
Will be Curb Stomped
#12 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I beg to differ but to each his own ^ Skynet can just put out there a bunch of T-1000's and TX's and T-1millions...screw T800's lol. 

Besides, if you read more up on Necrons they're nothing more then a biteoff of Star Trek's Borg and Terminator combined....kind of lol which I find hilarious in a way.

#13 Posted by Griffin_2099 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Necrons easily. 

They use gauss cannons, basically attacking on a molecular level. If they die all that means is  that they are rebuilt later and sent back into action. 

And there are more of them.
#14 Posted by Fatal (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

I beg to differ but to each his own ^ Skynet can just put out there a bunch of T-1000's and TX's and T-1millions...screw T800's lol.

"
And each of those will be vaporised by the Necrons' Gauss weapons, which destroy things on a molecular level.

The Terminators most likely will not even be able to damage the Necrons at all.

And if the Necrons get to use the C'Tan in this fight, then any of those solo.
#15 Posted by FLCL1 (9581 posts) - - Show Bio

terminaters

#16 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

The terminators are purely machines though, I don't believe all of the Necron weapons would kill them that easily...then there's the case of Skynet adapting themselves and using time travel to their advantage. Has the Necrons ever used time travel at all?

#17 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

the nightbringer comes along and owns all the terminators and skynet.

#18 Posted by mohawkmoose12 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Necrons a thousand times Necrons. And heres to hoping the C'Tan do not get called for to the battle

#19 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

Besides, if you read more up on Necrons they're nothing more then a biteoff of Star Trek's Borg and Terminator combined....kind of lol which I find hilarious in a way.

"
Didn't the concept of Nercrons come from the 80's?
#20 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

That's when Cameron came up with the idea of Terminator in the mid 80's to late ^ but I thought the Necrons came later like in the early 90's or around there?

Aside from that, it sparked my curiousity and the info page says this as well(not that surprised) the look of Necrons have some similarities to that of the Terminators.

#21 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:
T-1000's have a critical weakness...plasma cannons or energy weapons... 
Bullets dont hurt them... 
But a good sized explosion will kill them
#22 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
what all can the Necrons do... I aint too familiar with Warhammer...
#23 Posted by mohawkmoose12 (60 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

That's when Cameron came up with the idea of Terminator in the mid 80's to late ^ but I thought the Necrons came later like in the early 90's or around there?

Aside from that, it sparked my curiousity and the info page says this as well(not that surprised) the look of Necrons have some similarities to that of the Terminators.

"
Well Necrons are actually based on the Tomb Kings from the Warhammer Fantasy tabletop game which first came out in 1983
#24 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

They're also based a little bit on Terminator and Star Trek's Borg ^ aside from Tomb Kings.

#25 Posted by slayerking_777 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we seriously comparing something that is theoretically invented in the mid 2,000s to something that is considered the most deadly army in the year 40,000? Necrons may not have time travel tech (although they might, I'm not sure) but they'll spank terminators all day long, any day of the week. Even if terminators go back several million years they would face an equally powerful adversary. The Necrons are ancient and have always been the most powerful death machines in existence. We may as well compare UNSC soldiers from Halo REACH to the blood ravens. It's just not a fair fight. Especially if it's an "all out fight". That would mean that necrons get to use monoliths and the nightbringer. Either one of those is powerful enough to demolish everything skynet could ever throw at them.

#26 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we seriously comparing something that is theoretically invented in the mid 2,000s to something that is considered the most deadly army in the year 40,000? Necrons may not have time travel tech (although they might, I'm not sure) but they'll spank terminators all day long, any day of the week. Even if terminators go back several million years they would face an equally powerful adversary. The Necrons are ancient and have always been the most powerful death machines in existence. We may as well compare UNSC soldiers from Halo REACH to the blood ravens. It's just not a fair fight. Especially if it's an "all out fight". That would mean that necrons get to use monoliths and the nightbringer. Either one of those is powerful enough to demolish everything skynet could ever throw at them.

Necrons do indeed have Time Travel Tech. I do not have the 5th Edition Codex, but there is a Necron Lord who time travels when his plans do not work the way he would have like.

#27 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

Necrons lmaorolfslaughtercurbstomps

#28 Posted by JwwProd (7152 posts) - - Show Bio

Necrons.

#29 Edited by nerdork (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

Necrons win by a large margin. SkyNet stands no chance with any of their models. Even if a Necron is destroyed, it can be ressurected by either those specialty units, or ressurectin orbs.

Necrons murderdeathkillstomp!

@strider92 said:

Necrons lmaorolfslaughtercurbstomps

THIS!!!!!

#30 Posted by Pierpat (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait wait....

An empire with dozens of hundreds of planets, fleets of FTL vessels built up of living and regenerating-harder than stell metal armed with guns that dismantle the molecular structure of anything they hit vs.....Skynet?

Oh, well, Necrons.

#31 Posted by nerdork (3481 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

Wait wait....

An empire with dozens of hundreds of planets, fleets of FTL vessels built up of living and regenerating-harder than stell metal armed with guns that dismantle the molecular structure of anything they hit vs.....Skynet?

Oh, well, Necrons.

LOL, well put!

#32 Posted by Chaos Prime (10589 posts) - - Show Bio

Pyrrhian Eternals Solo

Orikan The Diviner Solos

Deathmark Squad Solos

Triarch Praetorian Squad Solos.

to name but a few.So add the Necrons as one fighting force then this is spite :)

#33 Posted by Pierpat (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: @chaos_prime: and we did not talk about C'tan shards....

They roflstomp-solo....

And there are 3 C'tans thay are still full power, reality warpers who are world-star busters.....

And the engine world, a world that moves with night-invulneable shields and guns as big as mountains.

And they don't have one of them....

#34 Posted by ChaosMarvel (987 posts) - - Show Bio

Necro-stomp

#35 Posted by Chaos Prime (10589 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

@nerdork: @chaos_prime: and we did not talk about C'tan shards....

They roflstomp-solo....

And there are 3 C'tans thay are still full power, reality warpers who are world-star busters.....

And the engine world, a world that moves with night-invulneable shields and guns as big as mountains.

And they don't have one of them....

Was going to mention them but i thought i would stick to your everyday run of the Mil Necrons Lol

#37 Posted by Pierpat (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

T-1000's solo.... If theres too many then Necrons will run out of gas and the T-1000s will regenerate and come back and get them.

Hmmmmm

Oh god, here we go again.

The Gauss weponry of the necrons literally breaks the molecular structure of anything it hits.

So, no regenerating.

And, even if, the necrons have still 3 C'tans, who are country/continent level reality warpers.

And, you tell me a T-1000 solos?

And, btw, Necrons don't run on gas, or any similar kind of fuel.How they go on is unknown, but never one has "ran out of battery"

#38 Posted by Chaos Prime (10589 posts) - - Show Bio

T-1000's solo.... If theres too many then Necrons will run out of gas and the T-1000s will regenerate and come back and get them.

Welcome to the vine :)

#39 Posted by Reptilicus (676 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about the necrons. But I remember in T3, the T-850 had two cells, and when they exploded... they created a mini, nuclear blast. Would this be an issue for the cecrons?

#40 Edited by Chaos Prime (10589 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about the necrons. But I remember in T3, the T-850 had two cells, and when they exploded... they created a mini, nuclear blast. Would this be an issue for the cecrons?

Long term no

#42 Posted by The_Imperator (1709 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat: Everything Plasma and lazer is all rechargable. The T-1000's will come back.... long before the plasma gets recharged.

The T-1000 is made of liquid metal, he is made of no molecule.. you obviously never seen T2 and know nothing about him... the T-1000 has has a hole blown in him and his entire body blown to pieces before and came back to life.

T-1000's stomp.

What are you on about, of course he's made of molecules. The metal wouldn't stay in a shape unless it somehow could connect with itself, i.e. molecules.

Necrons can come back as well (reanimation protocol or whatever it's known as in the Codex).

#44 Posted by Strider92 (15262 posts) - - Show Bio

It would most likely put them out of commission briefly but these guys are like the T-1000 all of them are made of living metal except they can put themselves back together molecule by molecule and thats just the standard troops (that number in their billions). Throw in Necrons like Wraiths who can move outside of reality or Lords who can stop time for tuh lolz the Terminators don't really have any shot at all.

#45 Edited by Chaos Prime (10589 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: Yes. And the T-1000's molecules are liquid metal. Damaging hims like damaging water. Wont happen.

Necrons dont regenerate. They die if blown apart. Also, the T-1000 has a much bigger cock.

Biggest dick wons and theres nothing and i mean nothing you can do about it.

Now that did make me lol & i mean LOL

#46 Posted by The_Imperator (1709 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator: Yes. And the T-1000's molecules are liquid metal. Damaging hims like damaging water. Wont happen.

Necrons dont regenerate. They die if blown apart. Also, the T-1000 has a much bigger cock.

Energy damage isn't protected against while being liquid, kinetic damage is. That's why nothing really happens when modern Earth attacks the liquid metal because, guess what, the liquid can protect from the KE of an impact. Energy and technobabble weapons the Necrons have don't deal damage by KE, they deal it by AoE damage and DET damage, neither of which being a liquid will negate.

Necrons can heal from being blown apart, but hold on, I don't have my sources with e at the moment.

#49 Posted by Pierpat (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

If i disrupt the molecular structure of water it becomes Hydrogen and Oxygen, and it loses all it proprieties as water.

Same thing with the liquid metal, it will lose any propriety, and without that they're dead.

And what part of planetary level of reality warping did you miss?

The necron could bust all the worlds skynet has if the situation requires it.

Skynet has now way to win.