Necron Lord (Full Equip) Vs JLA

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

A Necron Lord decides to attempt to destroy the JLA and is given full unrestricted access to the Necron armory so decides to bring all his toys with him.

Necron Lord

Equipment: 

Vs

The JLA (members pictured)

• Morals On
  • Standard Gear
  • No Prep
  • Win by Death, KO or Incap

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pokergeist

Superman might win via NEAR LIGHTSPEED (lol) Blitz. Same with Cap Marvel and WW.

If they fight at normal speed (like they always do in character) then they lose horribly due to oneshotting of the Void Blade.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Necron Lord will win here. He's just as fast possibly faster than anyone else on the JLA with Chronomancy. Throw in the rest of his gear and he'll cut them up like sushi.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

@ChaosMarvel: I just never seen the chronmeter play anyrole that much in the 3 Nec Lord Battles I seen. Its minor like a Farseer getting a glimpse of the Immediate futur.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

@CadenceV2 said:

@ChaosMarvel: I just never seen the chronmeter play anyrole that much in the 3 Nec Lord Battles I seen. Its minor like a Farseer getting a glimpse of the Immediate futur.

I think he might be referring to the incident in Fall Of Damnos. A Necron used chronomancy to move down multiple levels of a tomb world in a nanosecond.

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@CadenceV2 said:

It wasn't in a battle but this is a quote from one of the novels featuring Necrons:

“A flash of translocation lit the grand tomb chamber. When it abated, the Architect was in a different room. Using his chronomancy, he had descended several levels in a nanosecond.”
Fall of Damnos, P.76

I don't know how fast that is but considering how big tombworlds are and he managed to go down several levels of it in a nanosecond means Chronomancy is pretty fast.