#1 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

A marker has landed on Earth and, as always, the necromorph infection follows. At the same time however, a ship full of flood spores lands at the exact moment the marker does. Which infection conquers the planet first, and wipes the other out?

#2 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

Flood are an inter galactic threat, it took weapons capable of killing all sentient life in the galaxy to defeat them.

it took an engineer to kick the necro's ass.

#3 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4356 posts) - - Show Bio

I am tempted to say the Flood wins because they literally destroyed almost all life in the universe. Their threat was so great the Forerunners(I think that's how you spell it) had to kill everyone. So for now I will say the Flood win

#4 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Well when you put it that way it only took the Chief (and some Arbiter assitance) to take down the flood.

#5 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Well when you put it that way it only took the Chief (and some Arbiter assitance) to take down the flood.

Yes, not because they lured all the flood in one area and destroyed a nearly planet sized planetoid in a explosion.

#6 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2465 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flood....Didn't the Forerunners have to activate the HALO rings to exterminate all life to stop the Flood from spreading?...I'd say that's impressive feat to be used to put an end to them

#7 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4356 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHAZAM117: yes

#8 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHAZAM117 said:

The Flood....Didn't the Forerunners have to activate the HALO rings to exterminate all life to stop the Flood from spreading?...I'd say that's impressive feat to be used to put an end to them

And the flood were still kicking ass even though the fore runner had trillions of sentinels on their side.

#9 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

Flood are an inter galactic threat, it took weapons capable of killing all sentient life in the galaxy to defeat them.

The humans beat the flood. I still say that humanity>Forerunner.

However the flood are intelligent and would beat the necromorphs.

#10 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 Trillions???? I could understand millions, MAYBE billions, but where does it say they had TRILLIONS?

#11 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@Trinity00 said:

Actually they got lucky since the flood did not have enough high numbers and all of them were killed in a planet lvl explosion

and in the halo franchise

Precursors>>>>Flood>>>>Forerunner=Past Humans>>>>>Covenant>>>Halo CE Humans.

#12 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4356 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: I don't think it said anywhere trillions by my memory

#13 Edited by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@Trinity00 Trillions???? I could understand millions, MAYBE billions, but where does it say they had TRILLIONS?

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@ImTheDamnBatman: I don't think it said anywhere trillions by my memory

lol you guys need to get up to date on your halo info

Shield World anyone?

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Onyx_Sentinel

Don't you guys know that the forerunners expanded around the entire galaxy?

#14 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

@Trinity00 said:

Actually they got lucky since the flood did not have enough high numbers and all of them were killed in a planet lvl explosion

Precursors>Ancient Humanity (outsmarting the flood the way they did was pretty great)> Flood>Forerunners (I would say they beat humanity because the humans had just fought the flood and lost 1/3 of there population)>Covenant>or= to halo Humanity (well at the end they were pretty near to eachother but at the beginning definitely the Covenant) However the covenant did piggy back off the forerunners so Humanity>Forerunners in brains.

#15 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 Onyx was made up of those bastards??? Damn! My bad dawg. Isn't Halo 4 gonna be on Onyx?

#16 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: @ImTheDamnBatman:

P.S Ever heard of the Forerunner Flood war?

it lasted 931 years.

#17 Edited by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@Trinity00 Onyx was made up of those bastards??? Damn! My bad dawg. Isn't Halo 4 gonna be on Onyx?

I don't know

@Trinity00 said:

@Trinity00 said:

Precursors>Ancient Humanity (outsmarting the flood the way they did was pretty great)> Flood>Forerunners (I would say they beat humanity because the humans had just fought the flood and lost 1/3 of there population)>Covenant>or= to halo Humanity (well at the end they were pretty near to eachother but at the beginning definitely the Covenant) However the covenant did piggy back off the forerunners so Humanity>Forerunners in brains.

Ancient humanity did not out smart the flood but satisfied it (sacrificing some large amount of humans), the Forerunners than p0wnt the humans when they were off guard.

#18 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 Yeah I used to be big into Halo but then I started reading a lot of Batman. Did you see the E3 for Halo 4? It's gonna be sick.

#19 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@Trinity00 Yeah I used to be big into Halo but then I started reading a lot of Batman. Did you see the E3 for Halo 4? It's gonna be sick.

I just hope they don't use live actors for the cut scenes XD.

#20 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 Oh Dear Lord no...

#21 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

They fight each other, and then decide to merge into one species. Thus making a cross over game of Dead Space, and Halo. lol

#22 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@Trinity00 Oh Dear Lord no...

I freaked out a bit when I saw the halo 4 trailer at first I was interest in Master Chief's new look and than I saw the actors in the trailer/or hope not to be an actual cut scene. O_O

#23 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

I don't know

@Trinity00 said:

@Trinity00 said:

Ancient humanity did not out smart the flood but satisfied it (sacrificing some large amount of humans), the Forerunners than p0wnt the humans when they were off guard.

woops I typed the wrong thing. Humanity>Covenant in intelligence. Anyway Humanity was fighting the Flood and the Forerunners at the same time. That is pretty amazing. Also a Majority of humanity was fighting the flood. If the humans had thought it out instead of rushing headlong into battle against the forerunners they could have won.

#24 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

I don't know

@Trinity00 said:

@Trinity00 said:

woops I typed the wrong thing. Humanity>Covenant in intelligence. Anyway Humanity was fighting the Flood and the Forerunners at the same time. That is pretty amazing. Also a Majority of humanity was fighting the flood. If the humans had thought it out instead of rushing headlong into battle against the forerunners they could have won.

The Forerunners could have lost too when fighting the flood and humans but didn't that's why I think they're better than ancient humanity.

#25 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 I don't think they are doing that, i saw some gameplay and it had cutscenes done with CGI. They were badass, and Chief was great.

#26 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@Trinity00 I don't think they are doing that, i saw some gameplay and it had cutscenes done with CGI. They were badass, and Chief was great.

I liked how they had master chief doing h2h combat.

#27 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: they didn't fight humanity and the flood at the same time. I will say this. The Forerunners were in a disarmament period so they were ill prepared to face the flood.

#28 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00: they didn't fight humanity and the flood at the same time. I will say this. The Forerunners were in a disarmament period so they were ill prepared to face the flood.

They weren't that caught off guard though they just didn't take the right precautions, it's still pretty impressive they fought a 900 year war even though they lost.

#29 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 Yeah that's the side of him you never got to see, I mean he IS a super-trained killer, he's probably an expert in multiple martial art forms. Game looks great.

#30 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@Trinity00 Yeah that's the side of him you never got to see, I mean he IS a super-trained killer, he's probably an expert in multiple martial art forms. Game looks great.

He's starting to become more and more like his book self (faster,agile,stronger, just like in the books) huge improvement from halo ce.

#31 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

They weren't that caught off guard though they just didn't take the right precautions, it's still pretty impressive they fought a 900 year war even though they lost.

but they did have a much better fleet.

#32 Posted by Trinity00 (2504 posts) - - Show Bio

@Trinity00 said:

but they did have a much better fleet.

cause the crew got infected XD

#33 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMPING SPREE