Clears. Pointless bump.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By adamTRMM

He didn't kill Galactus, he fed him up with that Necro stuff as was shown in the last issue.

Anyway, some contraries make it impossible to understand what was the condition of Galactus for this battle, no matter what level of power was Thor the Destroyer, his granddaughters shouldn't have been able to hold their own against him, especially not mess him up a little, if he was well-fed, no matter what. So no, I don't consider him anyway near even regular power level. Unless it is that sick Galan we've witnessed getting his ass kicked by the Asgardians under Aaron's pen, he shouldn't be below Gorr, Surtur and RKT.

lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually Mjolnir has damaged Galactus before and Stormbreaker is it's equal

Also one of his Grand daughters was wielding the celestial killing axe. Exitar found out just how dangerous that thing is.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow.. gotta read, gotta read!

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Marvelous_3212

@mjolnirson: lol Necro is just a King Thor with the Necro sword. It's not just Thor. It's two characters powers. So how about in round one, we say silver Surfer who combined his powers with pre retcon Molecule Man? he did this to fix earth. He stops here.

Galactus was starving in NK Thor, as it was stated. Vomiting 1000 worlds means he is just vomiting up all the old worlds he has eaten. Just like when we vomit. Even if we haven't eaten in a very long time, we will still "throw up" bile. It's the same thing. I know it also says that he just eaten a world, but dont get your hopes up here. One or even a few worlds would only get galactus to about 20%. If that.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lantian1 said:

Actually Mjolnir has damaged Galactus before and Stormbreaker is it's equal

Also one of his Grand daughters was wielding the celestial killing axe. Exitar found out just how dangerous that thing is.

Doesn't explain why didn't he blast them into oblivion.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Done reading. Wow.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT was taking ppl out of existence lol I don't think Necro Thor can beat RKT . With that being said I think Necro stops at RKT .

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyrobo1 said:

@ssj_god said:

@skyrobo1 said:

What are the feats of Necro K.T?

he wrecked old galactus in battle

Oh him!! I was wondering who necro king thor was..I haven't read that issue yet but base on his name I presume he used the Necro sword from the Gorr arc to battle Galactus?

NO just hell no sounds horrible.

Sounds like a bad plot and it sounds like a bad story where somebody says look we could make this bomb and it can erase all gods... Yet none of the gods can do anything. Then on top of that they make a weapon that can be stronger then the bomb and Thor absorbs the weapon and can cut grape fruit made by the gods with his pinky.

At what point does anybody say.

Wow no this is just bad story plot.

Does not Galactus have the ability to time travel and change any of that.

Not to mention he is not a god.

Look I can cut potatoes with this potato knife watch it slice through this tree.

This just insults both Thor and Galactus. Twofer.

Two characters insulted for the price of one.

Why would they just slug it out?

Why would Galactus not be more creative in any of his battles.

Horrible , bad , really bad and that is for starters. Would be like if they had a god make a weapon and gave it to somebody and told them you can kill all gods with this. Then they went out and found a stronger god and got killed.. Ooops not that one they say he or she is stronger then whom ever made the weapon. Does not work.

But for the sake of story we say. oh yes I see your point , Cinderella puts on Necro make up and shoots god bombs out of her powder puff make up bag and kills Galactus.

Yeah because we can see Frigga gave her that make up bag and made that great cover up and it can empower her. By the power of Cover Girl she has the power.

No just uses Galactus as a punching bag.

Give us a story were the big guy does more then just stand around waiting on death to come. He puts up a good fight , he uses his true power for a change.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By mjolnirson

@marvelous_3212: :you are the baby crying that cries because his big G lost, shut up ;) and yes i am rude, .I. to the rules. the plot was good, the story arc was correct Galan defeated King Thor; it´s true that a well fed Galan is above than any Skyfather, and he showed that, people are mad because they think that Galan is invincible, he is not. shut up... that wasn't a bad plot a bad comic or a bad feat come on stop being blind fans.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyrobo1 said:

@ssj_god said:

@skyrobo1 said:

Oh him!! I was wondering who necro king thor was..I haven't read that issue yet but base on his name I presume he used the Necro sword from the Gorr arc to battle Galactus?

Sounds like a bad plot and it sounds like a bad story where somebody says look we could make this bomb and it can erase all gods... Yet none of the gods can do anything. Then on top of that they make a weapon that can be stronger then the bomb and Thor absorbs the weapon and can cut grape fruit made by the gods with his pinky.

Look I can cut potatoes with this potato knife watch it slice through this tree.

Horrible , bad , really bad and that is for starters. Would be like if they had a god make a weapon and gave it to somebody and told them you can kill all gods with this. Then they went out and found a stronger god and got killed.. Ooops not that one they say he or she is stronger then whom ever made the weapon. Does not work.

But for the sake of story we say. oh yes I see your point , Cinderella puts on Necro make up and shoots god bombs out of her powder puff make up bag and kills Galactus.

Yeah because we can see Frigga gave her that make up bag and made that great cover up and it can empower her. By the power of Cover Girl she has the power.

Give us a story were the big guy does more then just stand around waiting on death to come. He puts up a good fight , he uses his true power for a change.

I take it you didn't like The God Butcher & God Bomb?

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By arthurkerr

@uugieboogie said:

@arthurkerr said:
@skyrobo1 said:

@ssj_god said:

@skyrobo1 said:

I take it you didn't like The God Butcher & God Bomb?

To put it lightly um no and no it insults all the other gods of marvel universe just to tell a bad story. So um no. Sad thing is I was hoping to catch up on this story because I started it but moved and could not keep up with it. But to read up on the idea and the more research I do. I would say this is by far the worse idea to grace Marvel bar none.

god bomb and yet no other gods step up to help? Just Thor and not Zeus or Odin or any of many many many ones you could not count them all on one hand alone. They just seem unfazed by the notion of a God bomb. I think what we are really saying is Story bomb.

To sad makes you just cringe.

On a good note the art work is awesome.

Story sucks but damn good art work.

However that is not enough to get me to enjoy this.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9 or clears.

Dondarrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ssj_god: He wasn't starving. He'd just feasted on the dead planet after he beat OKT and just before getting beat by Necro OKT. Also, why do you also specify "old" so much? He's a universal entity, age means nothing to him and even if it did, Thor was old too. If Thor doesn't get weaker and more frail with age why would Galan?

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Apocalypse3

How fed is galuctus if fully fed then stops at him if not clears.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't imagine a well fed no morals galactus. Thor dies.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at normal Galactus, then Galan stomps the rest.