• 104 results
Equilbrium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Equilbrium

Poll NBA who wins? Team DC vs Team Marvel (62 votes)

DC 34%
Marvel 66%

DC Team

1. Nightwing
  2. Robin(Tim)
  3. Black Canary
  4. Slade
  5. Batman

Marvel Team

1. Capt. America
  2. Black Panther
  3. Deadpool
  4. Spider Man
  5. Hawkeye

At the end there was bad sportsmanship and they battled each other to the death.Who wins?

Vote for the winner of the Basketball game.Then state what team wins when they fight to the death.

General rules apply during the basketball game.

• 
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme said:

@kidman560: @shawnbaby:

Let's look at it feat by feat, that is the best way to decide their speed. Blantently stating speed superiority even if you think it is apparent is not the best thing to do in a debate since there are many variables that you could have looked over. In theory Spider-Man should be faster, but let's look at feats. :)

If you people want to entertain ludicrous theories about characters with peak human agility equalling characters with Superhuman agility...go right ahead. I can't stop you...but the onus is on you to prove that Nightwing's agility is equal to that of Spider-Man's.

Well, for a debate, lets assume people are not as aware of spiderman as you are.... I am just recommending instead of claiming his superiority show him, and he can post feats as well, and yall can determine who is faster, it is far more productive than just claiming stuff all day.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

Let's look at it feat by feat, that is the best way to decide their speed. Blantently stating speed superiority even if you think it is apparent is not the best thing to do in a debate since there are many variables that you could have looked over. In theory Spider-Man should be faster, but let's look at feats. :)

If you people want to entertain ludicrous theories about characters with peak human agility equalling characters with Superhuman agility...go right ahead. I can't stop you...but the onus is on you to prove that Nightwing's agility is equal to that of Spider-Man's.

Well, for a debate, lets assume people are not as aware of spiderman as you are.... I am just recommending instead of claiming his superiority show him, and he can post feats as well, and yall can determine who is faster, it is far more productive than just claiming stuff all day.

oh i know Spiderman is faster i am saying Nightwing is just as Agile as Spiderman. and its not Ludacris either (although insults , for reference to ludicrous and you implied a bunch of crap also, plz dont do that again!) i posted plenty of feats that put him near spider man level in Evasiveness and Agility.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

oh i know Spiderman is faster i am saying Nightwing is just as Agile as Spiderman. and its not Ludacris either (although insults , for reference to ludicrous and you implied a bunch of crap also, plz dont do that again!) i posted plenty of feats that put him near spider man level in Evasiveness and Agility.

Like I said. I'm not going to argue a well-known fact with you. It's common knowledge around here that Spider-Man's agility is great than any Street Level character. That's not disrespecting Dick. Dick is one of the most Agile Peak Human Characters in Comics. That is not in dispute.

If you're really convinced that Nightwing can Stop Spider-Man...why don't you create a Battle between them? See how it works out for Dick.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By kidman560

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

Like I said. I'm not going to argue a well-known fact with you. It's common knowledge around here that Spider-Man's agility is great than any Street Level character. That's not disrespecting Dick. Dick is one of the most Agile Peak Human Characters in Comics. That is not in dispute.

If you're really convinced that Nightwing can Stop Spider-Man...why don't you create a Battle between them? See how it works out for Dick.

good excellent great arguments and great examples this is starting to look more like fanyboyism, sorry your refusal to post scans plus your prof pick makes you seem well fanboyish! also i never said Dick would beat Spider Man (dont put words in my mouth) this is all about agility dont make it about anything else

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

good excellent great arguments and great examples this is starting to look more like fanyboyism, sorry your refusal to post scans plus your prof pick makes you seem well fanboyish! also i never said Dick would beat Spider Man (dont put words in my mouth) this is all about agility dont make it about anything else

Well, i would like to see the scans compared as well. It seems Kidman posted some, would you mind providing some that prove what you are saying Shawnbaby?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wins...

Black Panther would be MVP

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

Well, i would like to see the scans compared as well. It seems Kidman posted some, would you mind providing some that prove what you are saying Shawnbaby?

I already said that if you guys want to go around telling people that Nightwing is equal to Spider-Man...you are free to do so. I don't need to post pictures of the sky to prove that it's blue.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme said:

@kidman560 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

I already said that if you guys want to go around telling people that Nightwing is equal to Spider-Man...you are free to do so. I don't need to post pictures of the sky to prove that it's blue.

You are misconstrue what he is saying. He brought up scans showing nightwings agility, and is asking you to prove Spiderman's agility superiority, this is in fact what we do on this site... He never said Nightwing is equal to Spiderman, only agility wise, and he is waiting for you to backup your statement.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

@kidman560 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

You are misconstrue what he is saying. He brought up scans showing nightwings agility, and is asking you to prove Spiderman's agility superiority, this is in fact what we do on this site... He never said Nightwing is equal to Spiderman, only agility wise, and he is waiting for you to backup your statement.

Cable lets just quit we arent going to get anything and this guy wont listen i am about done with this guy!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jashro44

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@ghostravage said:

Marvel due to all of them having experience working together as Avengers (maybe not deadpool... not sure), and Marvel again due to superior stats overall.

deadpool has been an on again, off again avenger i believe but either way no one stops Black Panther or Spider Man except Nightwing but thats on a 2 on 1

No. Deadpool has never been an Avenger. He has been a member of Wolverine's X-Force and on again/off again partners with Cable.

And Nightwing isn't stopping either BP or Spidey.

sorry about the Deadpool thing. and yeah Nightwing is his agility is comparable to Spidey's

listen Marvel wins but dont disregard Dick (i like him so respect him!)

Impressive but I wouldn't say its as good as spider-mans:

I would say nightwing lacks Peters perfect equilibrium.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: And I have repeatedly said now that, he is free to make any claims he wants and I won't stop him...but I will not entertain debate on the issue because, as far as I am concerned, it is not up for debate. Spider-Man is more agile than Dick Grayson.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: And I have repeatedly said now that, he is free to make any claims he wants and I won't stop him...but I will not entertain debate on the issue because, as far as I am concerned, it is not up for debate. Spider-Man is more agile than Dick Grayson.

Scans?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Shawnbaby

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

Scans?

Do you not understand the term "Will not entertain debate"?

Jashro however has just posted some...so look up.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

@kidman560 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

Cable lets just quit we arent going to get anything and this guy wont listen i am about done with this guy!

MMMMkay

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

Scans?

Then your statement holds no weight.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

Scans?

Then your statement holds no weight.

If you say so. For me It's a question of time management. There's plenty of people with the time and inclination to prove Spider-Man's Agility is superior to Nightwing's. I leave the matter in their hands.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Marvel team stomps both. It's not even fair.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Shawnbaby

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

@kidman560 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

To be fair, What started this whole debacle was him making this statement right here:

@kidman560 said:
@ghostravage said:

Marvel due to all of them having experience working together as Avengers (maybe not deadpool... not sure), and Marvel again due to superior stats overall.

deadpool has been an on again, off again avenger i believe but either way no one stops Black Panther or Spider Man except Nightwing but thats on a 2 on 1

So in fact, he did say that Nightwing is equal to Spider-Man (as well as Black Panther). Not only that but he's ranking Dick higher than both Bruce and Slade

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Stop quoting me!

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

@kidman560 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@cable_extreme said:

@shawnbaby said:

@cable_extreme said:

To be fair, What started this whole debacle was him making this statement right here:

@kidman560 said:
@ghostravage said:

So in fact, he did say that Nightwing is equal to Spider-Man (as well as Black Panther). Not only that but he's ranking Dick higher than both Bruce and Slade

Well, he is ranking Dick as more agile based on a scan of him vs Deathstroke. Which I can argue the contrast, but that isn't the debate since they are on the same team.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: No. He says that the only person that can stop Spider-Man and Black Panther is Nightwing. Not Batman, Not Deathstroke, just Nightwing.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: No. He says that the only person that can stop Spider-Man and Black Panther is Nightwing. Not Batman, Not Deathstroke, just Nightwing.

woah Deathstroke is more than capable of stopping Spider Man also. but thats more to do with Tactical Genius, combined with enhanced Physical stats. and again all i said was that Nightwing has the agility to hold up on Spidey and BP. Which is a major part of Basketball!

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

woah Deathstroke is more than capable of stopping Spider Man also. but thats more to do with Tactical Genius, combined with enhanced Physical stats. and again all i said was that Nightwing has the agility to hold up on Spidey and BP. Which is a major part of Basketball!

No Caption Provided

Slam dunk!!! lol

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

That isn't what you said. You said Nightwing is the only one that can stop Spider-Man and BP.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

@shawnbaby said:

That isn't what you said. You said Nightwing is the only one that can stop Spider-Man and BP.

well i dont know enought about Deathstroke to make that call (hence why i called cable_extreme because he does know deathstroke) . i also know that Batman is below Dick Gresyon Agility wise so i stand by my decision on excluding him. but go ahead i am interested on how this will show a scan of spider man being agile after all you said "time management" but are still going on with this debate even though your only argument now is my knowledge on other charcters

heres a scan of nightwing doing a drop off of a rather large building just to see if its survivable now we can do physics to calculate how fast Gravity was pulling him down but i am way too tired for that!

more tight range dodging

also you said Spider Man and Nightwing were not equal. prove to me that Spider Man knows more forms of Martial arts than Dick Greyson? (that is what you said after all right, sucks when its done to you huh?)

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@shawnbaby said:

well i dont know enought about Deathstroke to make that call (hence why i called cable_extreme because he does know deathstroke) . i also know that Batman is below Dick Gresyon Agility wise so i stand by my decision on excluding him. but go ahead i am interested on how this will show a scan of spider man being agile after all you said "time management" but are still going on with this debate even though your only argument now is my knowledge on other charcters

heres a scan of nightwing doing a drop off of a rather large building just to see if its survivable now we can do physics to calculate how fast Gravity was pulling him down but i am way too tired for that!

more tight range dodging

also you said Spider Man and Nightwing were not equal. prove to me that Spider Man knows more forms of Martial arts than Dick Greyson? (that is what you said after all right, sucks when its done to you huh?)

Jashro already posted a bunch of scans showing Spider-Man's agility.

I freely admit that Dick Grayson knows more martial arts than Spider-Man. I've never made any claims stating that Spider-Man knows more martial arts than Nightwing. Spider-Man knows exactly 1 martial art. The Way of the Spider.

Knowing martial arts has nothing to do with this debate (since its a basketball game).

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#79  Edited By Cooldes

Spidey + hawkeye?

Stomp

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@kidman560 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@shawnbaby said:

more tight range dodging

I am lazy so I will make a quick argument for Deathstroke being a super awesome guy that is above (imo) nightwing, so both can be formidable in a basketball game.

And boom

No Caption Provided

Lol lazy debating method :D Notice Nightwing tells Cassandra that he knows that her abilities make it to where he won't land a hit on her, but Slade she even admits is faster.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: you're right he does not have his perfect Equalibrium (which i dont understand since he is supposed to be the worlds best Acrobat!)

but Marvel did always write better street levelers than DC but for some reason i really like Dick Greyson.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team Marvel wins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: He is the worlds best acrobat. The problem being is Peter is super human.

Dick is a cool character.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@kidman560: He is the worlds best acrobat. The problem being is Peter is super human.

Dick is a cool character.

fair enough ill bow out gracefully. but i still am going to put this one scan just because well because

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Just for the record that was a robot of bane and not the real thing :p

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: I'd just like to point out that I have repeatedly tried to point out that I was not, in any way, disrespecting Dick Grayson.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@kidman560: Just for the record that was a robot of bane and not the real thing :p

shoosh spoilers dude. you arent supposed to know that!

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man makes this a slam dunk for Marvel...no one on DC will be able to stop him.

For the After-Battle..Marvel wins again. Spider-Man and Black Panther are the MVP's.

Yep.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Spiderman included in this... Marvel wins this... Spite...

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

Marvel would win the basketball game but I think DC wins the fight via canary cry

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman is mvp marvel team wins.

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC probably win in the game at difficulty. all they need to worry about is sipidy and BP. DC wins during the battle due to canary.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wins...

That's racist. Lol

@cooldes said:

Spidey + Hawkeye?

Stomp

Throw in Cap and all the DC team could do is goaltend lol. It'd be like the old MJ and Larry Bird McDonalds commercial but with both of them on the same team. "Through the window, off the lights, nothing but net."

Loading Video...

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team marvel wins way to easily their team was made for basketball. then when the games over and dc is pissed at deadpool for his unsportsmanlike behavior and picks a fight team marvel will stomp them again

the canary cry might be annoying but spiderman can handle it since he handles Hobgoblin's lunatic laugh

maxpain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By maxpain

Team marvel wins way to easily their team was made for basketball. then when the games over and dc is pissed at deadpool for his unsportsmanlike behavior and picks a fight team marvel will stomp them again

the canary cry might be annoying but spiderman can handle it since he handles Hobgoblin's lunatic laugh

team dc also seems like it was made for basketball(Slade, Batman, Canary, Robin, and Nightwing). Capt. America might suck at basketball.

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel wins...

This made me laugh, quite well thought out post I might say.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Team Marvel wins the basketball game easily. Spider-Man is hands down the MVP and has no one to challenge him on the court.

His natural speed and agility means he will overtake everyone else on a fastbreak. His strength allows him to overpower anyone who is trying to box him out or defend him or even reject a dunk (not to mention he'll strip the ball out of the opposing player's hands without breaking a sweat). And his Spider Sense lets him fill in any defensive holes in a zone or intercept any pass attempts when they're playing man on man. His natural sense of balance and Spider Sense means he won't miss a single shot or pass from anywhere on the floor. And backing him up are the "peak to super" human Captain America, the heart shaped herb fueled Black Panther, and the world's best shot Hawkeye. Plus Deadpool is going to be wide open for every single play for a possible outlet pass or pick and roll. I would say that this is because Team D.C. will wan't to double trap Spider-Man but it's mostly because no one will go near Deadpool.

Basketball can definitely be a game of strategy which team D.C. has in spades, but even if Phil Jackson is coaching a good college team they aren't going to hold a candle to a team made up of Micheal Jordan (Spidey), Lebron James (T'challa), Kobe Bryant (Cap), Larry Bird (Hawkeye) and.... I don't know Chris Andersen? (Deadpool). Any strategy Bruce or Slade come up with is countered by physical superiority (i.e. moving inside the paint for dunks and lay-ups means nothing when three of the defenders are stronger than you and just push you back outside the lane, screens and screen passes don't mean anything when the defense is quick enough to catch up to you no matter where you go on the floor, outside shots are useless when Spidey can reject them midair before he gets in trouble for goaltending) In this instance Marvel simply outclasses D.C.

As for the fight if everyone gets standard equipment then D.C. holds their own for a bit but ultimately loses. Dinah and Tim are the weak points and Nightwing might be in a little over his head. Marvel can use Deadpool as a human shield all day long. Spidey can distract Slade and eventually beat him (Spider Sense counters Slade's superhumanly efficient brain, superhuman stats counter peak-human stats and combat training, and Spidey's webbing counters Slade's weaponry although I'm a little iffy on Slade's standard equipment). Without Slade to square off against Cap or Black Panther it's up to Bruce and Nightwing. Bruce could stalemate one of them but Nightwing will eventually lose (but it'd be a great fight though). That means Hawkeye and Deadpool take on Red Robin and Black Canary (which now that I think about it is a pretty interesting and close matchup). But Deadpool eventually wears the two down with targeted assistance from Hawkeye (the Marvel duo wouldn't step on each other's toes due to the specialties while Tim and Dinah could). All in all I'd say the most D.C. is going to be able to do is stall for time or tactically retreat. That is impressive however considering the physical, technological, and weaponry advantages that team Marvel is bringing to the fight.

Interestingly enough my basketball analogy might not hold up at all because the 1992 Dream Team actually lost a scrimmage against a bunch of college kids when they first came together. But I think my point still stands.

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Ohgma_Infinium

@maxpain said:

@oblivion360 said:

team dc also seems like it was made for basketball(Slade, Batman, Canary, Robin, and Nightwing). Capt. America might suck at basketball.

lol