• 104 results
Equilbrium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Equilbrium

Poll NBA who wins? Team DC vs Team Marvel (62 votes)

DC 34%
Marvel 66%

DC Team

1. Nightwing
  2. Robin(Tim)
  3. Black Canary
  4. Slade
  5. Batman

Marvel Team

1. Capt. America
  2. Black Panther
  3. Deadpool
  4. Spider Man
  5. Hawkeye

At the end there was bad sportsmanship and they battled each other to the death.Who wins?

Vote for the winner of the Basketball game.Then state what team wins when they fight to the death.

General rules apply during the basketball game.

• 
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC win the game due to superior teamwork and arguably strategy. Marvel Team gets pissy and attempts to fight the DC Team. DC Team block their ears and Canary Cry ftw!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shawnbaby

Spider-Man makes this a slam dunk for Marvel...no one on DC will be able to stop him.

For the After-Battle..Marvel wins again. Spider-Man and Black Panther are the MVP's.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Marvel due to all of them having experience working together as Avengers (maybe not deadpool... not sure), and Marvel again due to superior stats overall.

MajinMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC....easily. They got Batman. He'd be doing most of the coaching since hes a genius anyway. And half time would be all the "prep time" he would need to make sure they come out in second half and whoop them. Then again, you kinda put some weak DC players out there. lol

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By dorukesin

spiderman solos

he could make a full court dunk every round

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC....easily. They got Batman. He'd be doing most of the coaching since hes a genius anyway. And half time would be all the "prep time" he would need to make sure they come out in second half and whoop them. Then again, you kinda put some weak DC players out there. lol

Explain how "halftime Prep" keeps Spider-Man from dunking all over them the whole game. By the time it even gets to halftime Marvel will have outscored DC 5-1. DC just doesn't have the stats to compare here.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@shawnbaby: Not to mention, Batman is not well known for working in teams... IMO he would be a horrible captain.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Slade could predict Spider-man's moves and just block him.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

No. He Really Couldn't. Spider-Man can clear the entire court with an effortless leap.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By patrat18

@patrat18 said:

No. He Really Couldn't. Spider-Man can clear the entire court with an effortless leap.

Not if Canary disrupts him while he's in the air.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawnbaby

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

So the whole DC team is on stopping Spider-Man then? Guess the rest of team marvel just walks in for baskets then.

Honestly, Canary gets one scream out. After that, she gets a mouth full of webbing.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dorukesin

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

So the whole DC team is on stopping Spider-Man then? Guess the rest of team marvel just walks in for baskets then.

Honestly, Canary gets one scream out. After that, she gets a mouth full of webbing.

probably but i don't see the batman

after the half court break he could destroy the Marvel Team

Loading Video...

Loading Video...
patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

LOL.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

WTF?! I feel like a foul should be called somewhere in this.

As for the post, how do we even know if anyone on either of the teams are any good at Basketball at all? For all we know, they could suck, and be so bad that they miss layups.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@patrat18 said:

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

WTF?! I feel like a foul should be called somewhere in this.

As for the post, how do we even know if anyone on either of the teams are any good at Basketball at all? For all we know, they could suck, and be so bad that they miss layups.

half time break =a lot of prep time for batman

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Hm, I guess. But if they are bad, Idk if halftime is enough time to turn them into NBA allstars or anything.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Hm, I guess. But if they are bad, Idk if halftime is enough time to turn them into NBA allstars or anything.

nope but he can repower them and turns them into a nerds in a break or he can find their weakness points in their body's and stroke them.Also nice team play always >>>>>>>>>>>>> abilities

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey solo's

Both Deathstroke and Cap would probably be better suited as coaches, drawing up plays rather than on the court itself

maxpain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC win the game due to superior teamwork and arguably strategy. Marvel Team gets pissy and attempts to fight the DC Team. DC Team block their ears and Canary Cry ftw!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator

Peter goes Like Mike on team DC.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool would be like koby.....marvel wins

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap alley oops to Spider-Man all game or shoots 3s all day. Marvel stomps like the 96 Bulls.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Marvel due to all of them having experience working together as Avengers (maybe not deadpool... not sure), and Marvel again due to superior stats overall.

deadpool has been an on again, off again avenger i believe but either way no one stops Black Panther or Spider Man except Nightwing but thats on a 2 on 1

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

deadpool has been an on again, off again avenger i believe but either way no one stops Black Panther or Spider Man except Nightwing but thats on a 2 on 1

No. Deadpool has never been an Avenger. He has been a member of Wolverine's X-Force and on again/off again partners with Cable.

And Nightwing isn't stopping either BP or Spidey.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560 said:

@ghostravage said:

No. Deadpool has never been an Avenger. He has been a member of Wolverine's X-Force and on again/off again partners with Cable.

sorry about the Deadpool thing. and yeah Nightwing is his agility is comparable to Spidey's

listen Marvel wins but dont disregard Dick (i like him so respect him!)

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shawnbaby

@kidman560 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@ghostravage said:

sorry about the Deadpool thing. and yeah Nightwing is his agility is comparable to Spidey's

listen Marvel wins but dont disregard Dick (i like him so respect him!)

Nightwing's agility is Peak Human. Spidey's Agility is Super Human. The two are not comparable.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@shawnbaby: @ghostravage:

DC Team

1. Nightwing
  2. Robin(Tim)
  3. Black Canary
  4. Slade
  5. Batman

Marvel Team

1. Capt. America
  2. Black Panther
  3. Deadpool
  4. Spider Man
  5. Hawkeye

Im going to say Marvel wins. Cap and BP could match with Bats and Deathstroke. Deadpool would probably be in the Dennis Rodman mold and SpiderMan would be a wicked point guard since he has spider sense so he should know when to protect the basketball. I see Hawkeye as the white guy in the corner that hits 3pters all day from the corner with range. I dont see the range on DC

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby: in the handbooks they say different, but scans say otherwise. the only thing Pete has on Dick is that Spider Sense!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby: in the handbooks they say different, but scans say otherwise. the only thing Pete has on Dick is that Spider Sense!

You're very wrong. Peter is much more agile than Dick. It's not disrespectful...Dick is very agile for an unenhanced human...but Spider-Man's Agility is Superhuman.

Dick's Agility is comparable to other Peak human Superheroes like Captain America and Daredevil.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kidman560

@kidman560 said:

You're very wrong. Peter is much more agile than Dick. It's not disrespectful...Dick is very agile for an unenhanced human...but Spider-Man's Agility is Superhuman.

Dick's Agility is comparable to other Peak human Superheroes like Captain America and Daredevil.

oh no notice i didnt say Dick is more agile than Spidey but i am saying that they way they move is similar, i mean is spider man faster absolutely but if you do research into both they have very similar evasion feats. except Nightwing can be snuck up on because he doesnt have a spider sense. but Dick can keep up Slade and even Bruce says Dick is more agile than himself!

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey is MVP by far. He and panther get busy

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitively DC, and i think Slade would be unexpectedly good at sports... Marvel has Spidey but the rules are the same as normal basketball, which means his mobility would be limited alot

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THIS....

and Lebron is a btch

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

oh no notice i didnt say Dick is more agile than Spidey but i am saying that they way they move is similar, i mean is spider man faster absolutely but if you do research into both they have very similar evasion feats. except Nightwing can be snuck up on because he doesnt have a spider sense. but Dick can keep up Slade and even Bruce says Dick is more agile than himself!

Keeping up with Slade and Keeping up with Spider-Man are two different things. Slade can't keep up with Spidey either.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

Keeping up with Slade and Keeping up with Spider-Man are two different things. Slade can't keep up with Spidey either.

@cable_extreme any comments on this one ^ btw cable here showed me that Slade can keep up with Kaine who is faster than Peter or SpOCK

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Spider-Man is more agile that everyone else here, including Nightwing. End of Story. Accept it or don't. I'm not going to argue with someone that can't grasp the difference between Peak Human and Super Human.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: @shawnbaby:

Let's look at it feat by feat, that is the best way to decide their speed. Blantently stating speed superiority even if you think it is apparent is not the best thing to do in a debate since there are many variables that you could have looked over. In theory Spider-Man should be faster, but let's look at feats. :)

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel due to spiderman.

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

btw Basketball is not about AGILITY or SPEED, where did you get this stupid idea??

experience, ability and team-work are the most important things here... -.-"

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Shawnbaby

@kidman560: @shawnbaby:

Let's look at it feat by feat, that is the best way to decide their speed. Blantently stating speed superiority even if you think it is apparent is not the best thing to do in a debate since there are many variables that you could have looked over. In theory Spider-Man should be faster, but let's look at feats. :)

If you people want to entertain ludicrous theories about characters with peak human agility equalling characters with Superhuman agility...go right ahead. I can't stop you...but the onus is on you to prove that Nightwing's agility is equal to that of Spider-Man's.

glubgluby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annoyedimmortalspirit: that logic works when it's people playing but when spider can grab the ball and in one leap clear the court and dunk every time, planning won't help much,

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

btw Basketball is not about AGILITY or SPEED, where did you get this stupid idea??

experience, ability and team-work are the most important things here... -.-"

exactly thats why Marvel wins. the Avenger trio is better then the duo of Bats and Deathstroke

ShazamFan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Do both the teams get their equipment and powers? If so, DC wins due to Black Canary. But if not, then Marvel.

leito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annoyedimmortalspirit: that logic works when it's people playing but when spider can grab the ball and in one leap clear the court and dunk every time, planning won't help much,

This.

And on defense, thanks to his spider-sense, quickness and 800" vertical, he'll probably be able to block any DC shot.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shazamfan666 said:

Do both the teams get their equipment and powers? If so, DC wins due to Black Canary. But if not, then Marvel.

With equipment BC gets a mouthful of webbing after the first time she does her thing.

leito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazamfan666 said:

With equipment BC gets a mouthful of webbing after the first time she does her thing.

She'll get a technical every time she uses her powers.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leito said:

@shawnbaby said:

@shazamfan666 said:

wont spidey also get unsportsman like conduct also?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Shawnbaby

@kidman560 said:

@leito said:

@shawnbaby said:

@shazamfan666 said:

If she gets a foul called against her for using her powers like that..Spidey will have no need to web her mouth closed.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

@leito said:

@shawnbaby said:

@shazamfan666 said:

If she gets a foul called her for using her powers like that..Spidey will have no need to web her mouth closed.

right so wait are we accounting for the fact that spidey's terrible jokes might get him fouled out before the first quarter? not to mention what Deadpool does?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

@kidman560 said:

@leito said:

@shawnbaby said:

@shazamfan666 said:

If she gets a foul called her for using her powers like that..Spidey will have no need to web her mouth closed.

right so wait are we accounting for the fact that spidey's terrible jokes might get him fouled out before the first quarter? not to mention what Deadpool does?

Slade, Tim and Dick are all likely to trash talk as well. Honestly, The only ones we probably wouldn't have to worry about trash talking the other team are Bruce, Steve, and T'Challa.

I think we should generally assume that all the players will be doing their best to play a clean game. So, Canary won't be using her Cry and Trash talking will be kept to allowable levels (The Officials will usually allow a bit of trash-talking as long as it doesn't go too far or affect the game).