Nazo vs Goku

• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By PerfectNazo

Also Broly never blew up a galaxy it took him years to do that plus it was never destroyed it was under attack.Goku cant blow up 100 galaxies though he can destroy 100 solar systems. This was a bad dub line that confused many people.

1. We see the galaxy shown to slowly darken bit by bit, not instantly disappear. Its fragments, it's not one-shotted. This is to demonstrate what will be brought up next (that the galaxy is under attack). Calling the blackening slow isn't completely accurate, it does actually happen quickly to the viewer. This is because it's an introduction to the enemy of the film and their threat. It's established in flashbacks that Broly's been attacking places since he was a child, making the length of the destruction in the decades range. The galaxy wasn't destroyed by one attack; it was sped up for the viewer because we're not going to watch a galaxy get torn up and wait ten years just to get to main story.

2. The line used in the opening sequence in the English dub states that the galaxy has been shattered by a Super Saiyan. The original Japanese states that the galaxy is under attack. Under attack, not shattered. It's in the process of being destroyed, it's not one-shotted.

3. In the dub King Kai says the South Galaxy is all gone. In the original Japanese he says the Galaxy "is being..." In other words it's BEING attacked; it wasn't hit with a galaxy-buster. If Broly destroyed the galaxy King Kai would have said "has been..." instead of "is being...". The fact that it's present and not past tense proves the galaxy is still there.

4. Goku uses instant transmission to move through the galaxy. The fact that he's moving around the galaxy is proof enough that Broly didn't destroy it. We can see all the planets still around. The film takes place in the South Galaxy and the fights occur in the South Galaxy.

5. It's just stupid. Broly never likely even used LSSJ until he fought the Z-fighters. That means you'd have to believe that he "busted" the galaxy as either a base Saiyan or SSJ. If you believe that, I have no words. Goku made Broly bleed twice before he went LSSJ. So unless you think Goku can bust a galaxy...

So yeah, he never busted a galaxy. That's a series of bad dub lines. The original Japanese is fairly clear on what's going on, and it's sad to think that if Funimation had been just a little more faithful to the original content there wouldn't be so much Broly diarrhea out there. The most Broly's been seen to do is bust a planet. If Broly could bust a galaxy he would have done so instead of struggling to kill a worn down SSJ Goku with continuous punching.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By Shikarenji

goku easily

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Shikarenji said:

goku easily

No. Just read this.

"If it's Archie Sonic, then Sonic wins. ( He has infinite speed, has defeated omnipotent beings capable of crushing universes in his hands. He ran around the planet in a split second as base Sonic.) Here he is blowing up a universe by colliding into Hyper Knuckles. Now if you read REAAAAAAAAAL carefully then I'm sure even you will notice the "The zone can no longer contain itself. It cracks! IT EXPLODES!"

"Unimaginable raw energy erupts literally bending time and space..The walls containing the zone's reality begins warping rapidly. The zone can no longer contain itself! It swells...It CRACKS!" You can clearly SEE the zone exploding. Zones are basically mini universes, but this here alone surpasses anything in the DBZ universe. And you didn't gave me the scans I asked for. I asked for a video showing Goku disrupting 100 galaxies, not that BS. And from what I've heard, Broly isn't even canon, making you a hypocrite for using non canon scans. (( And don't even say that Archie Sonic isn't canon because it was approved by Sega and Sega of america. ))

Sonic creates a tornado.

Sonic throws punches faster than lightK

Knuckles lifts an entire energy power plant from underwater with little effort (SSJ4 Goku struggles trying to lift part of a city, so if it were Hyper Knuckles, his strength increases a thousandfold, so you can just imagine how strong he would be then)

Red emerald Super Sonic about to destroy two planets by just pointing his fingers at them. (Who is only powered by ONE chaos emerald)

Super Sonic goes at with Enerjak, an omnipotent being. He takes a planet busting attack from him and just laughs it off before stating that he is literally invincible.

Scourge stating that Super Sonic's fight with Enerjak would tear the entire planet apart, and Super Sonic blitzes him at an immeasurable speed.

Super Sonic blitzes from the planet's core all the way to the top and at Enerjak in a split second.

Sonic traveling in between dimensions with his speed.

Sonic running around the planet in a split second while trying to fight his anti counterpart.

Sonic avoiding lightning bolts while moving in between heavy rain fall with his speed.

And here's Master Mogul's power. The power to instantly destroy billions of multi verses in his bare hands. In other words, the power of a living chaos emerald. He's about up there with Galactus, man. This makes that video you showed me look so pathetic. No one in DBZ can do this, and Super Sonic defeated him.

And I've got more where this came from.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#104  Edited By FourthDeity

@PerfectNazo: I don't wanna disrespect you but DBZ characters would MURDER sonic. IT didn't take him years at all it was his green ball thing he used at the very end of his fight with the z fighters.Even if he shattered or attacked a whole galaxy he's still strong enough to hurt nazo.. And remember thats broly at the end of GT goku is MUCH MUCH stronger than broly so goku would do that for the lulz.

You do realize DBGT has more than one universe right? the whole point of the z fighters fighting broly was for them to protect their universe.

Broly was hit atleast 10 times with a planet buster CLOSE RANGE and literally laughed it off and smacked who ever did it to him. he smacked around pretty much every half decent z fighter including gohan vegeta and trunks who would all bust a SS at least.

Goku also was able to hold off his punches when he transformed. Why does t his mean so much? he was smacking vegeta and goku into walls with one hand like it was nothing. and t hose are Z fighters than endure planet and solar system busters often and a simple slap had them in pain. And please don't call him a planet buster.. he is FAR beyond that and we both know that.

1-allright then.. you wanna use archie? I bring out all the other fanmade stuff on goku. hows SSJ20 sound? or even 5? Gokus spirit bomb actually had a power level of its own if I remember correctly. 100,000,000,000 if i remember right and that was him as a kid in base form when he killed shenron.

All you can do is name his speed yeah sure he's fast but he's not hurting goku. especially not fanmade versions of him

base son goku's universe genki dama was a universebuster.

There's no was sonic can win this. and MANY people can universe bust in dragon ball. shenron was also a universe buster easily if broly wasn't enough for you.

" broly isn't even cannon" you're bringing up fan made stuff what is that supposed to mean? and broly IS indeed cannon.

And if roshi at a 99 PL can dodge bullets and bust a moon it would be unfair to say goku can't dodge light ATLEAST and bust a universe. Goku takes this.

And btw.. How long did it take sonic to get back up from the universe exploding? unless he got back up and fought agaisnt impossible odds goky would massacre him and nazo.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By PerfectNazo

@FourthDeity said:

@PerfectNazo: I don't wanna disrespect you but DBZ characters would MURDER sonic. IT didn't take him years at all it was his green ball thing he used at the very end of his fight with the z fighters.Even if he shattered or attacked a whole galaxy he's still strong enough to hurt nazo.. And remember thats broly at the end of GT goku is MUCH MUCH stronger than broly so goku would do that for the lulz.

You do realize DBGT has more than one universe right? the whole point of the z fighters fighting broly was for them to protect their universe.

Broly was hit atleast 10 times with a planet buster CLOSE RANGE and literally laughed it off and smacked who ever did it to him. he smacked around pretty much every half decent z fighter including gohan vegeta and trunks who would all bust a SS at least.

Goku also was able to hold off his punches when he transformed. Why does t his mean so much? he was smacking vegeta and goku into walls with one hand like it was nothing. and t hose are Z fighters than endure planet and solar system busters often and a simple slap had them in pain. And please don't call him a planet buster.. he is FAR beyond that and we both know that.

1-allright then.. you wanna use archie? I bring out all the other fanmade stuff on goku. hows SSJ20 sound? or even 5? Gokus spirit bomb actually had a power level of its own if I remember correctly. 100,000,000,000 if i remember right and that was him as a kid in base form when he killed shenron.

All you can do is name his speed yeah sure he's fast but he's not hurting goku. especially not fanmade versions of him

base son goku's universe genki dama was a universebuster.

There's no was sonic can win this. and MANY people can universe bust in dragon ball. shenron was also a universe buster easily if broly wasn't enough for you.

" broly isn't even cannon" you're bringing up fan made stuff what is that supposed to mean? and broly IS indeed cannon.

You know what? I'm done here. I'm getting tired of repeating myself thousands of freaking times. This is the last time I'm going to say this and I won't say it again.

1 - First of all, Broly is NON-CANON, so using him is no different than me using Nazo. That had nothing to do with the creator of DBZ.

2 - No. Read the comment at the top of this page please. Broly didn't destroy that galaxy at an instant, and even if he did that's still nothing compared to Master Mogul.

3 - Archie Sonic ISN'T, I REPEAT, ISN'T FAN-MADE/NON-CANON. It was approved by Sega ITSELF so don't even go there.

4 - No. Master Mogul can crush entire universes in his HANDS at an INSTANT. He can also warp reality itself with a mere thought. and Super Sonic defeated him.

5 - Super Sonic, like I said before, is INVINCIBLE. None of Goku's attacks would hurt him while HIS attacks on the other hand, will. Super Sonic powered by one chaos emerald alone can blow up tons of planets all at once with no effort at all, as you saw on one of my scans.

6 - Goku's not even that strong. If he's so durable then why did he get hurt when Krillian threw a rock at his forehead? And even as SSJ4 he struggled with trying to lift part of a city. The only impressive punching power he has would be the Dragon Fist.

Now, look at this. The power of Master Mogul. Can "Omega Shenron" do this? Doubt it. He's powerful and all, but he ISN'T God-like or as omnipotent as this. Master Mogul is Beyonder level.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By FourthDeity

@PerfectNazo: Because you know I'm right.. anything SSJ2 and up was a universe buster.. or is that non cannon :/?

2- IDC what he did.. thats cool but it has nothing to do with this. and no.. your bringing archie im bringing fanbased things. your only using archie because you know real sonic doesn't stand a chance.

3 and GT was approved my the original creator that means NOTHING.

4- that's pure PIS and you know it.

5- so was shenron and broly... too bad they both DIED..

6-that was ment to be a joke... goku takes planet busters are you really implying a rock that goes flying into space when he goes super saiyan can hurt him? lolk..

beyonder has babied people that do more than that.. dont bring master mogul vs beyonder..

if everything ssj2+ was a universe buster they could clean that universe out with a spirit bomb / kamehameha. sonic stands no chance. Sure he's fast but gokus reflexes are FAR superior and hes MUCH stronger. yeah that was Pis too. he litterally lifed 100x that while he was with kami and played catch with it.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By PerfectNazo

No, because I'm getting sick and tired of repeating myself.

There IS no "real" Sonic. There's only different versions of him. Yes, the game version would most likely lose, but the archie version would destroy any form of Goku. Universe busting is NOTHING to him. Broly and Shenron weren't omnipotent, and Mogul would rape them both. SSJ4 could barely lift part of a city. DBZ characters at best are mountain lifting strength. Goku as a SSJ2 used the spirit bomb and the kamehameha attack before and the BEST it can do is blow up planets. SSJ2 Vegeta unleashed all of his power against Majin Buu, (so much that he ended up killing himself in the process) and all that did was create a crater.

Kid Goku however can destroy 100 solar systems, but not a universe, while Master Mogul crushes multi-verses (sets of multiple universes) at an instant with 1% of his power. And since you don't seem to bring out scans I'll do them for you. Here's a good one; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peQZoTuLJQE Kid Goku destroys a dimension by unleashing a kamehameha wave, but, Super Sonic can do that by just throwing punches or moving around. Heck, BASE Sonic can use his speed to do something similar. (When Sonic fought Mogul, he was in his base form at first and I remember him having to use his speed to keep up with his multi verse busting abilities)

As for Broly, who ISN'T even canon..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpHdgn3UaBc Here lies proof that he DIDN'T and CAN'T destroy a galaxy.

Lord_darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Lord_darkness

@Iju said:

@PerfectNazo: dude. i LOVE you! you use REAL proof, unlike this dude right here.

@MrPuertillo: you said that sonic isnt faster than flash or even speedy gonzales. wow, you sure picked a wrong time to say THAT. flash can go 13x trillion the speed of light. thats pretty fast. but thats still a limit. sonic is so fast that his speed cant even be tracked. ("It is unknown how much faster Sonic can run beyond Mach 1." sonic wikia, http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(character)#Speed)it is so fast, that, indeed, its unchartable. in other words, sonic's speed is infinite. flash can go 13x trillion the speed of light all he wants. compared to infinite, thats nothing. sonic is by far the fastest of those people/things you just said. flash has never had unlimited speed, and if you say he does, that only proves all the more the comic tard you are, and you will go to such great lengths (including lying) to not admit defeat. just go off until you come with proof. like i and PN are. stop humiliating yourself.

WHAT!?!? how can sonic be faster then flash?!? only super sonic can pass the speed of light. (thats what i remember) besides Sonic has never passed light speed.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By PerfectNazo

@Lord_darkness said:

@Iju said:

@PerfectNazo: dude. i LOVE you! you use REAL proof, unlike this dude right here.

@MrPuertillo: you said that sonic isnt faster than flash or even speedy gonzales. wow, you sure picked a wrong time to say THAT. flash can go 13x trillion the speed of light. thats pretty fast. but thats still a limit. sonic is so fast that his speed cant even be tracked. ("It is unknown how much faster Sonic can run beyond Mach 1." sonic wikia, http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(character)#Speed)it is so fast, that, indeed, its unchartable. in other words, sonic's speed is infinite. flash can go 13x trillion the speed of light all he wants. compared to infinite, thats nothing. sonic is by far the fastest of those people/things you just said. flash has never had unlimited speed, and if you say he does, that only proves all the more the comic tard you are, and you will go to such great lengths (including lying) to not admit defeat. just go off until you come with proof. like i and PN are. stop humiliating yourself.

WHAT!?!? how can sonic be faster then flash?!? only super sonic can pass the speed of light. (thats what i remember) besides Sonic has never passed light speed.

Archie Sonic is close. And game Sonic is easily light speed. Remember the "light speed" dash? Plus I've given out tons of scans over and over that Sonic's one of the fastest characters out. And I'm NOT doing it again.

Could someone please lock this? This is turning into a war-zone that just won't end no matter what I say. There's no convincing some of these guys.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By MrPuertillo

@PerfectNazo: : Hahaha, that was a lie someone posted because he hates DB but hey guess what there is more from where that came from.

Fine, Cells tell Gohan that if he fails he is going to destroy the entire solar system with the Kamehameha Wave. (2:00) Still Gohan Kamehameha defeats him. So yea, A>B>C Logic for the win.

Now mind you, where is your scan of the Mogul blowing up the multiverses??? Please, and do them in thumbnail, Links are misleading.

I found more interesting a how .000000000000000000000001 of a galaxy can blow it up with pure energy rather than increasing your fist twice as the universe.

Goku defeated Cell, so now he has the power to regenerate??? See how your logic is flawed, Mogul might have been weakened, or simple PIS by the writer.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By PerfectNazo

@MrPuertillo said:

@Lord_darkness: Hahaha, that was a lie someone posted because he hates DB but hey guess what there is more from where that came from.

Fine, Cells tell Gohan that if he fails he is going to destroy the entire solar system with the Kamehameha Wave. (2:00) Still Gohan Kamehameha defeats him. So yea, A>B>C Logic for the win.

Now mind you, where is your scan of the Mogul blowing up the multiverses??? Please, and do them in thumbnail, Links are misleading.

http://i.imgur.com/DyKAQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OkF1R.jpg

Can you see it now?

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By MrPuertillo

@PerfectNazo: Oh yea, and how is this relevant to sonic? Does he has the same power or ability?

Goku never regenerates after beating Cell of Majin Buu.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By MrPuertillo

@PerfectNazo said:

@MrPuertillo said:

@Lord_darkness: Hahaha, that was a lie someone posted because he hates DB but hey guess what there is more from where that came from.

Can you see it now?

As for the fist, I want to see the credits and editors, as you dismissed Broly because he is non-cannon.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By PerfectNazo

@MrPuertillo said:

@PerfectNazo: Oh yea, and how is this relevant to sonic? Does he has the same power or ability?

Goku never regenerates after beating Cell of Majin Buu.

To be completely honest, I don't really know. All I remember is that in one of the issues Master Mogul pulled an Apocalypse (X-Men) and went power crazy trying to destroy every single multi-verse in existence one by one, and he somehow ended up fighting Sonic Knuckles and Tails. (At first they were in their base forms and they were trying to somehow get to him, and later on they became Super Sonic, Hyper Knuckles, and Titan Tails and attacked Master Mogul's true form) I think Mogul stole the powers of Enerjak, and became a living chaos emerald.

http://www.comicvine.com/sonic-the-hedgehog/49-11074/ But this very site just so happens to contain the list of every single Archie Sonic Issue in order. And Youtube, as far as I know, has almost every single issue.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By PerfectNazo

@MrPuertillo said:

@PerfectNazo said:

@MrPuertillo said:

Can you see it now?

As for the fist, I want to see the credits and editors, as you dismissed Broly because he is non-cannon.

Credits and editors? I can't find those, but when I find out what issue that was in tomorrow then I'll look up the whole issue on YT and give it to you then. Right now I have to go but here's one with a dimensional counterpart of Sonic on that. That should convince you enough that it involves Sonic.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By MrPuertillo

@PerfectNazo: Yeah, and Monkey from Dexter's Laboratory beated Galactus, Silver Surfer and all of the JLA. Why should I look for information to prove your point. Here you have to spoon feed everything.

At least give the Comic Number where the screen shots came from.

As I said before, if Sonic or any of them uses the Chaos Emerald, nothing stops Goku from using the Dragon Balls and wishing them never to exist or to become immortal.

PerfectNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By PerfectNazo

@MrPuertillo said:

@PerfectNazo: Yeah, and Monkey from Dexter's Laboratory beated Galactus, Silver Surfer and all of the JLA. Why should I look for information to prove your point. Here you have to spoon feed everything.

At least give the Comic Number where the screen shots came from.

As I said before, if Sonic or any of them uses the Chaos Emerald, nothing stops Goku from using the Dragon Balls and wishing them never to exist or to become immortal.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/archie-sonic-feats-compendium-137620/2

I got those feats from this site right here. I really don't know what issue it was from, but I assure you, I'm going to look into it tomorrow, and if I find it and look it up on YT (if it's there) then I'll give it you. I promise.

As for the chaos emeralds/dragon balls... I thought Goku can't wish away other people? Though the "becoming immortal" part works, but if he does that then it will be a stalemate because Super Sonic is invincible and can stay in his super form for as long as he wants.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By MrPuertillo

@PerfectNazo: Proof he can stay as long as he wants?.

Because he barely lasted vs Hyper Knuckles.

Lord_darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Lord_darkness

@PerfectNazo said:

@Lord_darkness said:

@Iju said:

Archie Sonic is close. And game Sonic is easily light speed. Remember the "light speed" dash? Plus I've given out tons of scans over and over that Sonic's one of the fastest characters out. And I'm NOT doing it again.

Could someone please lock this? This is turning into a war-zone that just won't end no matter what I say. There's no convincing some of these guys.

well if you say so...i just always herd and kenw that flash was faster, they always say sonic runs at the SPEED OF SOUND=765 mph...i guess NOT!

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By rpgr

Archie = non-canon and toon-forced. Sonic is a video game character first and foremost. Nowhere in any game was he light or even close to light speed, just super sonic speed.

This is the biggest troll thread ever. Surprised it didn't die the first day he made it.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Warcry80

It erks me so much when you guys come on and say these matches belong only on Animevice!! This site has Anime and manga charaters on it, and manga's are simply Japanese Comics, so yeah they do belong on here as well. This site is mainly focused around comics, but comics in general, manga and American. It really sounds like alot of people who say what you said have some type of Bias against anime and Manga! IJS!!

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By utotheg38

@Warcry80 said:

It erks me so much when you guys come on and say these matches belong only on Animevice!! This site has Anime and manga charaters on it, and manga's are simply Japanese Comics, so yeah they do belong on here as well. This site is mainly focused around comics, but comics in general, manga and American. It really sounds like alot of people who say what you said have some type of Bias against anime and Manga! IJS!!

I think people ae just so jaded on anime battle's, Have you seen the back list of goku battles? XD

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Warcry80

Well yeah I have.

Lord_darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Lord_darkness

@PerfectNazo said:

Also Broly never blew up a galaxy it took him years to do that plus it was never destroyed it was under attack.Goku cant blow up 100 galaxies though he can destroy 100 solar systems. This was a bad dub line that confused many people.

1. We see the galaxy shown to slowly darken bit by bit, not instantly disappear. Its fragments, it's not one-shotted. This is to demonstrate what will be brought up next (that the galaxy is under attack). Calling the blackening slow isn't completely accurate, it does actually happen quickly to the viewer. This is because it's an introduction to the enemy of the film and their threat. It's established in flashbacks that Broly's been attacking places since he was a child, making the length of the destruction in the decades range. The galaxy wasn't destroyed by one attack; it was sped up for the viewer because we're not going to watch a galaxy get torn up and wait ten years just to get to main story.

2. The line used in the opening sequence in the English dub states that the galaxy has been shattered by a Super Saiyan. The original Japanese states that the galaxy is under attack. Under attack, not shattered. It's in the process of being destroyed, it's not one-shotted.

3. In the dub King Kai says the South Galaxy is all gone. In the original Japanese he says the Galaxy "is being..." In other words it's BEING attacked; it wasn't hit with a galaxy-buster. If Broly destroyed the galaxy King Kai would have said "has been..." instead of "is being...". The fact that it's present and not past tense proves the galaxy is still there.

4. Goku uses instant transmission to move through the galaxy. The fact that he's moving around the galaxy is proof enough that Broly didn't destroy it. We can see all the planets still around. The film takes place in the South Galaxy and the fights occur in the South Galaxy.

5. It's just stupid. Broly never likely even used LSSJ until he fought the Z-fighters. That means you'd have to believe that he "busted" the galaxy as either a base Saiyan or SSJ. If you believe that, I have no words. Goku made Broly bleed twice before he went LSSJ. So unless you think Goku can bust a galaxy...

So yeah, he never busted a galaxy. That's a series of bad dub lines. The original Japanese is fairly clear on what's going on, and it's sad to think that if Funimation had been just a little more faithful to the original content there wouldn't be so much Broly diarrhea out there. The most Broly's been seen to do is bust a planet. If Broly could bust a galaxy he would have done so instead of struggling to kill a worn down SSJ Goku with continuous punching.

and why can't goku destroy a galaxy??!!!

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By onilordasmodeus

How come this isn't closed? Nazo is no where near a canon character so he has no feats! Mismatch. Goku wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-59f2c20b0e78a
deactivated-59f2c20b0e78a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

came across this conversation, and I saw poor PerfectNazo

fighting for his life against a bunch of one way Guko fans. I thought “I have

to help him” so I made an account just for that. So far it seems like

PerfectNazo is the only one with solid evidence, the rest of you are just

fanboys. So, let me say what I think and maintain a fair and honest opinion.

Lets take Sonic or Shadow vs. Goku. In the Death Battle, Shadow almost beat

Vegeta but his Super Form went away after awhile. Personally, I think this is

lame as the whole “rings” thing is just a game mechanic meant to keep gameplay

interesting. I’m sure if Sonic was less of a platformer and more of a fighting

game, there would be no doubts about his true power. Anyway, Shadow and Goku in

base form are more or less equal in power.

However, Super Shadow is 1000% power increase, while SSJ1

Goku is 500%. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV47Il1o-Yo)

Hyper Shadow is 2000% increase, while Goku’s SSJ2 is 1000%,

SSJ3 is 1500%, and finally, his most powerful form SSJ4, equals the power of

Hyper Shadow at 2000%.

So…..Shadow’s Hyper form is just as powerful and Goku’s

SSJ4, and its much easier to use. Shadow merely needs the Super Emeralds, while

Goku must channel so much energy to use this form, its only possible in the

“other world”.

(http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Goku)

So sorry dbz fans. Shadow is = if not > than Goku.

Now if I’m not mistaken, this conversation was about Nazo

right? In the Nazo Unleashed series, he almost defeated Hyper Sonic and Shadow

together. So he almost defeated a 4000%-5000% power increased Shadic. It was

only with the help of Hyper Knuckles and Super Tails were they able to defeat

him.

So….technically….Thats like Nazo almost defeating a SSJ4

Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta COMBINED.

Sorry folks, but numbers don’t lie, Nazo would win against

Goku by a landslide.

For some odd reason, DBZ fans take an oath that nothing will

ever be more powerful than the DBZ characters. So I fail to see the reason to

argue with them, as they will never admit when they are wrong. The fact that

hedgehog characters are just as (if not more) powerful than Goku does not make

him any less cool. Sonic and DBZ are both cool, and just because Nazo can kick

Goku’s A$$ doesn’t change anything.

As for those who say Nazo is just fan fiction, he is a canon

character with no backround. His backround was developed by fans. So

technically, he is a canon character, just spiffed up a little by fans.

If you are going to argue against what I have posted, please

do it with some solid evidence and numbers like myself. Don’t just spam me with

videos of Goku transforming and/or blowing up things, it proves nothing.

Nazo 4Ever!!!!

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By MrPuertillo

@Nate8080: Hhahahahahaha, come on, .

The percents don't add, 500% * 500% = 2500% of Base form at SSJ2. It's a "and then" problem, not "or", you multiply not add silly goose. 2500% * 500% = 12,500% of base form at SSJ3. Math proves you WRONG.

Even with your crazy hallucinations no Sonic character is match for Goku.

As for you claiming and blanting about Nazo, the OP resigned this as a Sonic vs Goku thread.

Oh, and did I mentioned this? Nazo is fan made.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrPuertillo: I believe its add, not multiply. However if it is multiply, SSJ4 Goku is 6,250,000%. (500 to the 4th power)

But wait, Nazo beat Hyper Shadic, and Shadic (when multiplying) has 1000% to the 4th power. So Hyper Shadic has 1,000,000,000,000% power, and Nazo can beat him. So Nazo >>>>>> Goku.

I don't think you are supposed to multiply anyway, but even if you did, Nazo still more power. If you look at the numbers, multiplying makes Nazo even more powerful than Goku than he would be if you added.

As for your accusation that Nazo is fan made, you are wrong. Hes canon, developed by fans. Sega is acctually considering making him official canon, with the "Nazo Unleashed" events taking place shortly after the "Shadow the Hedgehog" game.

Edit: Watch 1:45 of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV47Il1o-Yo

He says that SSJ2 ADDS ANOTHER 500%, NOT MULTIPLYS BY ANOTHER 500%!!

YOUR the silly goose.

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By rpgr

I love how thread creators decide to create new accounts to troll their own threads.

Mods, please LOCK and BAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgr: I am new member I swear on my eternal soul. I saw this thread, and my rage started growing when I watched all these DBZ fans who are unable to see the truth. So I made an account THIS morning, and started posting.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Kinasin_

Goku.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By MrPuertillo

@Nate8080: No, In DBZ the power multiply, in Sonic it's only established once that the power increase a thousand fold. End this delirium, sonic is nothing for Goku. So let's see the votes, shall we :

Nazo:

PerfectNazo

IJU

Nate8080

Total= 3 votes and 148 posts to support it.

For Goku:

Goku1fan

Jeanygrant

Fourhtdeity

Slacker the Hacker

Saiyanearthling

I'mthedamnbatman

perfectcell

EnemyBird

HK216

Higherevolutionary

GhostRider

GTG12

DensityHero

omilordasdeus

Kinasin

Lord_Darkness

KoolKidsKlubb666

Shikarenji

rpgr

Mr. Puertillo

Total: 20 and 35,043 posts behind him.

ScrewAttack is made up by a bunch of noobs, I mean, they have StarScream loose to some Pony give me a break they're plain stupid. Having a account on Youtube and submit videos back up with ignorance does make them true.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrPuertillo: LOL sry Mr. Knowitall the proffessionals say that they add.

Also do you think votes mean a damn thing? What if everyone in the U.S. voted to make murder legal? Does that make it right?

So what if people vote Goku over Nazo because they like him more? That doesn't change the fact that Nazo would kick Goku's Ass.

You sir, are biased and not at all interested in the truth. You see that you are losing the arguement so you resort to lying (saying that the power percents multiply instead of adding, when 1:45 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV47Il1o-Yo clearly states that they add) and trying to get the thread closed. I suggest you take your obsession to be right and put it in something that actually is true.

There should be two separate threads for this discussion:

Nazo vs. Goku: Which is more powerful?

Nazo vs. Goku: Which do you like better?

I think a significant portion of the people here are voting Goku because they are DBZ fans.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By MrPuertillo

@Nate8080: Professionals?, Just because they have time to use Adobe? Give me a break kid. Where are their citations and Scans? See how you can't prove me wrong.

Also let's say somehow you're right, and Sonic has 1000 power of base form and Goku has 1000 power of Base form at SSJ2.How in the earth Base Sonic compares to Base Goku?

If Sonic's base form it's 1 and Goku's base form it's 2, then Goku has the SAME power as that crappy fan made character.

Hey if that's not enough, silly goose, you missing one base technique.

One technique that's truly evil, it's called the kaioken, it (increases) multiplies your power 20 times. So Goku at SSJ2 with Kaioken x 20 = 20,000 Base Form Power. Does Sonic has anything to compare to this?

And welcome to democracy kid, characters power and feats equal their amount of fans; or you don't know why Batman and Wolverine kick so much ass?

And about the death comment, everything is RELATIVE, a murderer means nothing over a period of time. Last time I checked.

Law is True Neutral, and Law > Morals.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By MrPuertillo

Here redeem yourself and listen to a great song.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor fan.......typical. I see what kind of person you are now. One of those people who looks for the most powerful fictional character they can find (Thor, Goku) and becomes an instant fan. Won't ever admit that there is something more powerful than your characters. I see it is pointless to argue with you, its like arguing with a brick wall. Go F*ck yourself and someone please close this thread.

Nazo>Goku

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

Goku

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By MrPuertillo

@Nate8080: @MrPuertillo said:

let's say somehow you're right, and Sonic has 1000 power of base form and Goku has 1000 power of Base form at SSJ2.How in the earth Base Sonic compares to Base Goku?

If Sonic's base form it's 1 and Goku's base form it's 2, then Goku has the SAME power as that crappy fan made character.

Hey if that's not enough, silly goose, you missing one base technique.

One technique that's truly evil, it's called the kaioken, it (increases) multiplies your power 20 times. So Goku at SSJ2 with Kaioken x 20 = 20,000 Base Form Power. Does Sonic has anything to compare to this?

And welcome to democracy kid, characters power and feats equal their amount of fans; or you don't know why Batman and Wolverine kick so much ass?

And about the death comment, everything is RELATIVE, a murderer means nothing over a period of time. Last time I checked.

Law is True Neutral, and Law > Morals.

Goku > Nazo.

Get it on your head kiddo.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By ghost_rider1

There is no sonic character that can beat goku. Wat is wrong with this nate dude trying to say otherwise. Nobody will ever take u serious from now on. Goku would obliterate, dismantle, annihialate, crush, destroy, smash, stomp, overkill. Howerver u wanna say it. This is no contest. Goku wins hands down.

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#140  Edited By Goku1fan

@PerfectNazo: Goku stomps, no contest!

YOLO

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku.Unless I can see some scans of what Sonic is really capable of.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By NeonGameWave

Goku.

whatnoww2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers