• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Nazo in base form vs Goku. Goku can reach up to SSJ3 for this fight. Who'd win between...

SSJ1 Goku vs Nazo:

SSJ2 Goku vs Nazo:

SSJ3 Goku vs Nazo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkYXhyBYrWo To see Nazo in action, here he is holding his own against Super Sonic and Super Shadow.

Note: YES Nazo is fan made! But he was meant to be an official character in Sonic X, but the idea of him was recycled. Nazo Unleashed is the best of what we've got on him. Yes it's fan made, but it's SO popular.

#2 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo said:

Nazo in base form vs Goku. Goku can reach up to SSJ3 for this fight. Who'd win between...

SSJ1 Goku vs Nazo:

SSJ2 Goku vs Nazo:

SSJ3 Goku vs Nazo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkYXhyBYrWo To see Nazo in action, here he is holding his own against Super Sonic and Super Shadow.

That is so fake. GOKU

#3 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan: It may be fan made, but still. You can't ignore his feats just because it's fan made. And plus, Nazo was supposed to be a real Sonic character in Sonic X, but he was scrapped, so the "Nazo Unleashed" series is all we've got on him.

Nazo wins against all forms except SSJ3.

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

GOKU

#5 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Which Goku are you referring to? SSJ3? If so then I agree with you, but if it's SSJ1 or SSJ2 then Goku goes down.

According to DeathBattle and the comics, a Super form in the Sonic series is a 1000% power increase, and according to Deathbattle and one of the DBZ manga books (if I remember correctly), SSJ is a 500% power increase. Therefore, SSJ2 would be equal to Super Sonic and Super Shadow.

Plus Nazo's feats are just as impressive as Goku's.

#6 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo: Base goku would probably be equal to those guys lol

#7 Edited by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL 2,500? Light? goku was doing that on frieza.

#9 Edited by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: Sonic's full speed is immeasurable, so screw Goku. Plus with chaos control, a measure of speed is just...Out of the question. The only thing Goku has to rival Sonic's speed would be the Instant Transmission. Since SSJ is a 500% power increase and the super form's a 1000%, then unless the laws of Math don't apply, then SSJ2 would be equal to a super form.

Tell me, what's Goku gonna do against Nazo? He took a punch from Knuckles like it was nothing, and Knuckles once moved the moon by punching it. Plus, he's obviously FTL, and the guy's fast as fuck. He's a universe buster and his base form would be a match for Super Perfect Cell.

On second thought, no. Nazo in base form would CRUSH SPC. Did you see that part when Super Sonic kicked him and when he crashed it blew up part of the Earth? He was still alive afterwards, and was STILL able to fight at full power. He's so damn durable. SS's attacks were only annoying him and I'm sure Goku's attacks would be an annoyance to him at best.

#10 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo: You are forgetting that base goku continued to get stronger as the series went on.. I.T is all he would need.

goku almost blew up the planet by GOING SSJ3 no need to punch or anything. He beat a guy that decimated a planet with nothing but a finger. he's also taken that same attack and got back up along with many more planet busters.

Kid goku made both super perfect cell and frieza look like babies.

goku is 100000x more durable than that hands down.

There is no way nazo is keeping him down.

And also goku can easily blow up a universe or atleast a large majority of it in ssj2 at the end of GT with a super kamehameha everyone in DBZ holds back so they don't destroy what they want.

yeah being obliterated would be pretty annoying

#11 Edited by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: Sonic in base form ran around the planet in a split second while fighting someone...

Super Sonic can blow up universes by throwing punches as he did in the archie comics...

Nazo in base form won against Super Sonic...

Shadow in base form held back a galaxy buster with his bare hands, as seen in Sonic X.

Nazo punished Shadow with 1% of his base form's power.

It took 3 super hedgehogs to defeat a super being capable of swallowing up entire universes in a split second. It was Solaris, a time god that exists throughout all of time and space. [[ They were fighting it separately. Super Sonic was in the present fighting Solaris, Super Shadow was in the past fighting it, and Super Silver was in the future fighting it. They weren't attacking it all at once in the same place, so technically, Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver can beat a universe swallowing god by themselves since they were in DIFFERENT time zones and not at the same place. Get what I'm saying? My grammar does suck. ]] -Sonic 06

When Nazo transformed into Perfect Nazo, the entire UNIVERSE was shaking apart. Goku's NOT winning this. Plus, if Nazo were to reach his potential, then he would have more energy and power than any star and any universe, as he said so himself. A simple death ball from Perfect Nazo would destroy the universe. This can be noticed when he said, "You're only delaying the destruction of this universe" to Shadic, then aimed a death ball at the ground. Plus, with the master emerald around, Nazo can double his power every time, so he can go beyond his super perfect form, and just keep on draining power until he reaches a level infinite. He is the TRUE ultimate life form.

#12 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Scans please?

Lol so has pretty much everyone from DBZ. Thats nothing special. Goku has even deflected it. And considering both frizea and SPC tried to blow up the planet when they fought kid goku and he pretty much laughed it off shows how durable.

He also did the same to shenron who would without a doubt massacre everyone you just named.

And again scans please.

Goku's spirit ball as a kid illuminated earth with ease. theres not a chance nazo or sonic can take goku.

#13 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo:btw Thats nice goku could teleport his way anywhere. Sonic isnt running from goku either. archie comics are pure PIS..

#14 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku easily Sonic characters are overatted

#15 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5456 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#16 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku, no doubt. Who even watches Sonic?.... btw what does PIS mean?

#17 Posted by Immortal777 (7671 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: Plot Induced Stupidity

#18 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmph....

#19 Posted by Enemybird (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Nazo even cannon?

#20 Posted by Enemybird (3266 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Are any of you going to give REASONS as to how Goku would win? Or are you just going to fan rage in favor of Goku?

From what I'm seeing, your all picking Goku just because your either a Sonic hater or simply because Nazo's fan made. Tell me, what kind of logic is this? It's like me saying Spiderman would win against Superman just because I hate Superman.

As for that video, Nazo in base form can take that like it's nothing at all.

#22 Edited by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

As for the scans...Urgh, hold up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4olAuyPhvE Go to 4:50 of this video, and you'll see him running across the planet while trying to fight his anti counterpart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJ1ywRCOUs 6:29 of this video shows Shadow holding back Dark Oak's planet/dragon form with his bare hands. At that time, he had universal durability and, like I said, he was a GALAXY buster. And since this form of Dark Oak was actually a three headed dragon fused with a planet, Shadow was basically matching the strength of an entire planet in his base form.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf0lI_Babcw Here's the Solaris fight. Just listen to Eggman at first, he says that Solaris was a super dimensional lifeform existing throughout time and space, and that it can eat entire dimensions. It eventually would have destroyed all of time and all of life itself. It can destroy the entire DBZ universe. It took 3 super hedgehogs to beat it, (but technically only one did since Super Sonic, Shadow, and Silver were fighting it throughout time. Shadow was in the past fighting, Sonic in the present, and Silver in the future, and they had to destroy it at the same time in order to beat it.) So Super Sonic can beat a super universe buster. Perfect Nazo WHOOPED Super Sonic's ass with NO effort at all! He barely had to use any of his power against him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3koeISTCXl4&feature=relmfu 7:15 shows Perfect Nazo claiming to have enough power to blow up the entire universe, then he aims a simple death ball at the ground. But before he could even fire it, Shadic blitzes him at an immeasurable speed. It's obvious he wasn't bluffing. And since he's much more powerful than Solaris, he should be able to destroy entire universes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgtLCaGDcQs 0:54 of this video shows the fight of Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles. While fighting, their speed and power literally bends space and time. I suggest pausing after each page since they go by pretty fast.

So as you can see...Perfect Nazo straight up kills Goku. Only a crazy DBZ fan or a major Sonic hater would think otherwise.

But...This is BASE Nazo vs Goku. And even so, Nazo still wins. I only said that he would lose to a SSJ3 so the major crazy DBZ fans don't start raging, but it seems to have failed..

#23 Posted by HK216 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

gOKU

#24 Posted by Z3RO180 (6618 posts) - - Show Bio

shoudent this be on the anime site and not comic vine??

#25 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

gogogooogogogogooogoggukoooo

#26 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao.

#27 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@HK216: How? Any logical reason? Or are you just saying this because you like him more?

#28 Posted by Iju (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo: lol AMEN! nazo is the only fan made char that i actually want to come true. i'd have to say nazo would win, though. not because im a sonic fan, (im a big DBZ fan too!) and i love goku, but the chaos emeralds has unlimited power, which gives him a tireless lead. and goku, although a great poweful sayain, has to eat and rest. after a long while, goku will start to weaken. not because of his power losing, but of because of his body screaming for rest. i really want goku to win, i love him very much. but this calls for sonic. sonic is tireless, and so he is the only one that will prevail. i wouldnt say goku would lose drastically, but it would take about 2 to 50 hours to fail him. and to someone who has the unlimited power of the chaos emeralds, that seems like a minute. so yeah, sorry very much goku, but in this case, evil wins. (A.K.A Nazo.) >.>

#29 Posted by Iju (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: do you even know what the chaos emeralds can DO?! you look stupid. really stupid. heres the link on all of the info on the chaos emeralds. (if you can read, dunt.)

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Emeralds

now all that power is IN the chaos emeralds. but nazo IS the chaos emeralds, only the negative side. and the negative side can go even farther than positive. ever seen dark sonic?! have you even head the word RESEARCH in your friggin LIFE?! nazo wins.

#30 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iju: Actually, Nazo does get tired too after a while, otherwise he wouldn't have been breathing heavily after fighting Hyper Shadic. But I've already explained how SSJ is a 500% power increase while the super hedgehog (or whatever you like to call it) is a 1000% power increase. Super Sonic fought universe busting beings before and won. Nazo, like I said before, flat out OWNED Super Sonic with one heavy punch. Nazo's regular form alone is more durable than anyone or anything from the DBZ universe. And he can regenerate and heal at an instant, so in a way, he's practically invincible due to being SO darn strong.

#31 Posted by Iju (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo: agreed!

#32 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Nazo doing ANYTHING

#33 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29: On that video link? Yes he does do something. He takes a minor beating at first but that's because he isn't taking them seriously until they actually attack him. He took out Super Sonic with one heavy punch, and fyi, Super Sonic and Super Shadow's attacking are only annoying him. They aren't really doing any damage.

#34 Edited by MrPuertillo (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo: Ki Sense + Instant Transmission + Any Blast attack = Nazo (?) death.

Come on, Flash, Road Runner, and even Speedy Gonzales are faster that that shitty Hedgehog.

Anyways how it's that made up character supposed to harm goku? With their weak attacks?

Abridged Goku > Biased Fan Video.

SSJ2 Can do that too, so I don't see what are you trying to prove.

Anyways can the hedgehog even fly ??? Omg can't people actually using fan art to prove something.

#35 Edited by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrPuertillo: Not even close. Just listen to yourself. Sonic runs so fast that his speed literally bends time and space. He dodges lightning bolts while running in between heavy rain fall.

Sonic is so fast he can go into a different dimension (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/8son1.jpg)

Sonic creates a tornado (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/minto.jpg)

Sonic moves faster then light (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/Superlight.jpg)

Sonic travels across the Earth in a couple seconds (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/Dasharoundtheworld.jpg)

Sonic runs around the world in a second (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/worldaroundsec.jpg)

Sonic dodges lightning and moves inbetween rain drops (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/Lightning.jpg)

Normal Sonic is so fast that he can go past his limits. He was so fast time looked frozen while he was barley walking and even standing still! And this is only normal Sonic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfHGdesBvrs Now, let's have a look at how strong Knuckles is. Go to 17:50 of this video and you'll see him punching the moon causing it to move out of the sun's way. No DBZ character from what I remember has punching power like this. And this is just base Knuckles! As Hyper Knuckles he gets a 1000% power increase, so you can just imagine how hard his punches would be then. Nazo in base form took Knuckles' hardest punch and didn't even phase, showing just how durable he is.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/TheZBlade/sofast.jpg

and theres another one i dont know but its i think in the arcie comic. they have him cover any distance in 0 seconds so thats as fast as it gets theres no limit in his speed.

Yeah, so don't give me that crap about him being slower than the characters you just mentioned. (Actually, he might lose to Flash, but, if it's Super Sonic, then his speed is increased a thousandfold.)

Nazo is a thousand times more durable than Goku, and can take any of his attacks, no matter how powerful. The only thing he has to stop him would be the Dragon fist. He's stronger and faster than Goku. And yes Nazo can fly, didn't you watch that video? If anyone around here is biased, it's you. Do you even have any feats or scans of Goku being strong enough to beat Nazo? Anything at all to counter the feats I just showed? (I know pretty much all of them were based on Sonic, but Nazo took out Sonic with ease)

Face it, Goku's gonna get killed and all you can do is be biased towards him simply because Nazo is fan-made.

#36 Edited by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrPuertillo: And for your information, Nazo was actually meant to appear on Sonic X,; http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Nazo

Almost everyone voting for Goku aren't really giving any feats or scans as to why Goku would win. All they say is "GOKU! NAZO IS A WEAK FAN FICTION SO WHAT HE ISN'T ACTUALLY REAL!!" while those who vote for Nazo actually try to be logical and try to come up with reasons as to how Nazo would win. Do you see what I mean?

Is there ANYONE on this site who isn't biased in favor of DBZ characters?? Because ever since I made this account that's all I've been seeing.

#37 Edited by MrPuertillo (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo: Nazo is not real.

It's a fan art creation, even if it was intended.

In that case I'm have to bring stupid DB AF to his mixture.

In the fan arts videos they fight like DB, they fly.

When was sonic able to fly in the videogames or the anime?

All Nazo superpowers come from fans, In that case I'll dream Goku in base form has the same power as Veggeto, because I'm a fan it would be a fact?

Seriously, your trolling attempts are silly.

Either prove Sega has created Zano or get out of here.

As for the moon how the *bleep* does Knucles hits it in the west side, and the moon moves in that direction? It's like hitting a door open but it closes. He just unstuck it.

Fan art Isn't logical pal.

Goku is so powerfull he can shout his way into another dimension.

Goku Instant Transmits from earth to heaven.

At 9: 38 in the Egg for President, you can clearly see that they never speedblitz attack. While all DBZ take palce at hundred of times the speed of light.

Even Raditz was establish to move faster than light, and his power level hardly surpassed the 1,000 ki.

#38 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#39 Edited by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrPuertillo: 1 - Who GIVES A FLYING F**K?? Goku isn't real, is he?? Nah. So stop being so damn biased just because Nazo's fan made!

2 - Super Sonic? He travels across time and space like it's nothing. Base Sonic can even do that using nothing but his speed, while Goku CAN'T.

3 - Trolling? Who says I was trolling? How is giving scans and reasons trolling?

4 - That's not the case. We're going by what we saw from him during Nazo Unleashed and the Power Of Nazo. It's not like I'm gonna give him the ability to blow up universes by snapping his fingers or something.

5 - SEGA DIDN'T create Nazo, and I never said they did. I said they TRIED to, but the idea was scrapped, which reduced Nazo to fan fiction. And LAWL, I'm not going anywhere!

6 - Hate all you want. Feats are feats. And it's a damn cartoon, it doesn't have to make COMPLETE sense. Don't try to deny what you just saw.

7 - Still...

8 - LMAO! SO? Super Sonic can blow up dimensions by just throwing punches!

9 - Instant transmission is the ONLY thing Goku has to rival Nazo's speed.

10 - Sonic can easily blitz. Any one who knows anything at all about Sonic should know that. You obviously ignored all those comic scans. And at 09:25 he throws rapid kicks showing that he's FTL.

11 - Raditz was a weakling, and Nazo would kill him in a split second. Don't even compare him to Nazo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgtLCaGDcQs At 1:05 when Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles fight, it clearly says that their speed and power literally bends time and space and that it's immeasurable.

Solaris alone would destroy the entire DBZ universe, and even base Nazo is more powerful than him.

#40 Posted by slacker the hacker (7844 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo said:

@MrPuertillo: 1 - Who GIVES A FLYING F**K?? Goku isn't real, is he?? Nah. So stop being so damn biased just because Nazo's fan made!

2 - Super Sonic? He travels across time and space like it's nothing. Base Sonic can even do that using nothing but his speed, while Goku CAN'T.

3 - Trolling? Who says I was trolling? How is giving scans and reasons trolling?

4 - That's not the case. We're going by what we saw from him during Nazo Unleashed and the Power Of Nazo. It's not like I'm gonna give him the ability to blow up universes by snapping his fingers or something.

5 - SEGA DIDN'T create Nazo, and I never said they did. I said they TRIED to, but the idea was scrapped, which reduced Nazo to fan fiction. And LAWL, I'm not going anywhere!

6 - Hate all you want. Feats are feats. And it's a damn cartoon, it doesn't have to make COMPLETE sense. Don't try to deny what you just saw.

7 - Still...

10 - Sonic can easily blitz. Any one who knows anything at all about Sonic should know that. You obviously ignored all those comic scans. And at 09:25 he throws rapid kicks showing that he's FTL.

11 - Raditz was a weakling, and Nazo would kill him in a split second. Don't even compare him to Nazo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgtLCaGDcQs At 1:05 when Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles fight, it clearly says that their speed and power literally bends time and space and that it's immeasurable.

Solaris alone would destroy the entire DBZ universe, and even base Nazo is more powerful than him.

@PerfectNazo said:

7 - Still...

Sorry but your wrong Solaris was powerful but was taken out by Silver,Sonic and Shadow in super form but showed no attacks and feats beside being able to exist in multiple time planes other than that he doesn't have really that many notable feats except getting beat by Sonic, Silver and Shadow also The Sonic comics are likely a different canon from the games in fact I'm almost positive they are Sonic in the comics does many more powerful things than his video game counterpart beside the scans you showed of him fighting Knuckles and bending time and space and really old I could be wrong but I don't think the comics still carry over the top toon force crazy powers like that and if so it should not be used in a debate if Sonic in the books is currently weaker than he used to be.

#41 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: True but if you listen to Eggman at first he states that Solaris was able to destroy entire dimensions at an instant.

And actually, they were fighting Solaris at different time zones. (Sonic was in the present, Shadow in the past, and Silver in the future) so technically, Super Sonic alone can beat Solaris. And I dunno if that makes much sense...I mean if he did before then why not again? Instead of getting weaker he should be getting stronger as he progresses.

#42 Posted by MrPuertillo (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo: I just finished up a drawing of Goku traveling a 1 billion times the speed of light while fighting all the gods of all the Anime and Comic universe with his pinky while eating a donuts and destroying the 11 dimension with his toes, this added to the fact he is reading all the minds in all the universes of all times, and him being omnipotent, omnipresence and omniscient . This in base form depowered to 1 Tenth of his total base power. And at SSJ he fuses with TOAA, Gurren Laggan and The living tribunal.

I'm fan, thus my art it's a fact based in your logic.

#43 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrPuertillo: Nazo is nothing like that though. If you watch Nazo Unleashed then you'll understand. Yes he's fan made, but he's not like one of those retarded fan fiction made by some crazy fanboy. Nazo Unleashed actually had a story that made sense, the characters made sense, and even the fighting makes sense, and the characters weren't ridiculously over-powered, (actually they kinda were but they weren't anything at all like what you just said) It's ALMOST like an actual movie. When I first saw it I thought it was canon until I saw the "Credit goes to chakarax of newgrounds" thing.

#44 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Though I gotta admit, that comment did make me lol a little.

#45 Posted by MrPuertillo (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo: Except the fact, that Shadow can't keep the power of the seven emeralds forever.

I gotta admit they're real powerful in that form.

All comes down to whether Goku survives long enough for shadow form to go away, and the fact it is yes. He would survive and pity him at the end.

#46 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrPuertillo said:

@PerfectNazo: Except the fact, that Shadow can't keep the power of the seven emeralds forever.

I gotta admit they're real powerful in that form.

All comes down to whether Goku survives long enough for shadow form to go away, and the fact it is yes. He would survive and pity him at the end.

That whole "running out of rings" thing is just a game mechanic though. In Sonic Advance Sonic stayed as Super Sonic for days.

#47 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo: wait.. i just thought of something... he headbutted or rammed solaris to kill it.. what makes you think goku can't dodge/catch it?

#48 Posted by Iju (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@PerfectNazo: dude. i LOVE you! you use REAL proof, unlike this dude right here.

@MrPuertillo: you said that sonic isnt faster than flash or even speedy gonzales. wow, you sure picked a wrong time to say THAT. flash can go 13x trillion the speed of light. thats pretty fast. but thats still a limit. sonic is so fast that his speed cant even be tracked. ("It is unknown how much faster Sonic can run beyond Mach 1." sonic wikia, http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(character)#Speed)it is so fast, that, indeed, its unchartable. in other words, sonic's speed is infinite. flash can go 13x trillion the speed of light all he wants. compared to infinite, thats nothing. sonic is by far the fastest of those people/things you just said. flash has never had unlimited speed, and if you say he does, that only proves all the more the comic tard you are, and you will go to such great lengths (including lying) to not admit defeat. just go off until you come with proof. like i and PN are. stop humiliating yourself.

#49 Posted by PerfectNazo (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: I doubt he could catch it since Super Sonic used that attack to damage a universe buster like Solaris...He has universal durability after all. But, I think he could dodge it if he doesn't let his guard down. But it's a long shot seeing as how Super Sonic is a thousand times faster than base form Sonic, and Sonic in his base form, like I said before many many times...Can run around the world in a split second.

But remember, Goku HAS to be SSJ2 to even fight him! The DBZ manga said that SSJ is a 500% power increase, and in the archie comics it says that Super Sonic is a 1000% power increase. SSJ2 is another 500%, giving Goku a 1000% power increase making him equal to, if not, a little stronger than Super Sonic.

#50 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iju: Actually no because I don't care for sonic. No need to insult my intelligence just because I don't know something about dumbass sonic...

nazo is fan made. If i bring out the goku fan fiction sonic and his dumbass little hedgehog friends would get their head stuck up their asses so shut up.