#1 Edited by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

vs.

Each force is gonna have a squad of 10 soldiers, so its gonna be a 10 vs. 10 team deathmatch

Navy Seals Weaponry: M4 Assault Rifle, MP5 , Pistol, Knife, C4, and 4 frag grenades.

Spetsnaz Weaponry: AK-47, AK-74u, Pistol, Knife, 2 semtex, and 4 frag grenades.

Scenario: Both military forces are headed to an abandon base, the seals arrive on the beach a mile from the base and the spetsnaz are dropped in a mile away, once they reach the base they soon encounter one another and its an all firefight, which team will take over the base and be the winner ??

#2 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Navy seals.

#3 Posted by Umbraa (915 posts) - - Show Bio

Seals.

#4 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm neither American nor Russian, so my opinion can be considered unbiased.

Navy Seals

#5 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20162 posts) - - Show Bio

wasnt this done on deadliest warrior? didnt the seals win?

#6 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Spetsnaz, the seals are tough but there training hails in comparison to the russians super intense, super brutal training/initiation routines. BTW ask yourself: does this battle belong on a site called "comic" vine.

#7 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: no, the seals went up against the israeli commandos, and the spetsnaz went up against the green berets, i made it now to the seals going up against the spetsnaz

#8 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid: lol well i thought that i could post any type of battle, i didnt think it had to be characters only, this match up has always been on my mind and i'd thought i share it with you guys

#9 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20162 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728: oh well any way i think seals still win

#10 Edited by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: the seals are afraid of the spetsnaz, why do you think that is?

btw im canadian, or am I?

#11 Posted by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid said:

@AllStarSuperman: the seals are afraid of the spetsnaz, why do you think that is?

Canadians are proud. If you were Canadian you would proudly make it known.

#12 Posted by ThexX (1559 posts) - - Show Bio

Seals.

#13 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

I'm neither American nor Russian, so my opinion can be considered unbiased.

Navy Seals

#14 Edited by rpottage (863 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming you're referring to Spetsnaz GRU; then it's Spetsnaz. They're better trained than the Seals and are considered to be more elite.

That said; remember that the seals are not America's top special forces. The Seals overall are tier-3.

The two best American special forces are Seal Team Six which is DEVGRU, and DELTA FORCE.

@ToO_RaW said:

@theDCkid said:

Canadians are proud. If you were Canadian you would proudly make it known.

That's true. And in order to make up for his lack of making it known I shall point out that JTF-2 stomps both the Seals and Spetnaz.

#15 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage: so the squad of spetsnaz soldiers would win ?

#16 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Seals. They killed Bin Laden, and that's a feat.

XD

#17 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

they make love and fangirls rejoice

#19 Posted by GhostRider2 (3274 posts) - - Show Bio

Seal would win.

#20 Posted by SlimJ87D (9334 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by goblin123 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

One side may or may not be better trained but they are both pretty good and we are dealing with a firefight so it could go either way...

Once you are past a certain threshold of ''skilled'' in CQB tactics and shooting it all boils down to luck in the end... who manages to somehow get the drop on the other side etc...

It has more to do with luck and on the spot decisions than it has to do with anything else. Two teams of 10 guys with guns serving different countries, all pretty good special forces... I don't think who has the better training will really be guaranteed a win here. Bullets are fired... they will hit what they will... both sides have plans of maneuvers... which side ends up getting the better maneuvering has as much to do with luck and on the spot decisions than structural superiority in planning.

#22 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa: my bad lol

#23 Posted by Miki1111 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Spetsnaz fuck america go Russia :)

#24 Posted by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

Spetsnaz are very outclassed here; a better matchup would be Spetsnaz and Army Rangers. Plus this has been done.

#25 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: spetsnaz were already matched up in deadliest warrior, i decided to switch it up, this battle has always been in on my mind, i dont see how its a mismatch

#26 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

I am non biased (UK) Spetzsnaz win. (Forgive me if I spelt that wrong) I find them stronger and they beat Green Beret in Deadliest Warrior; so I can't see Seals being superior.

#27 Posted by gunnergeezer49 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

im english and i have to say navy seals will rip them to peaces you can not mess with america

#28 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

Spetsnaz are very outclassed here; a better matchup would be Spetsnaz and Army Rangers. Plus this has been done.

umm... how exactly are spetsnaz outclassed here? they're widely considered the best (or at least one of the best) special forces in the world, army rangers arent half as trained as the spetsnaz are.

#29 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Rambo and Arnold (Predator) solos.

#30 Posted by rpottage (863 posts) - - Show Bio

@fatalsniper728 said:

@rpottage: so the squad of spetsnaz soldiers would win ?

Yes.

#31 Posted by rpottage (863 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

Seals. They killed Bin Laden, and that's a feat.

XD

Not really, no. Seal Team Six aren't standard Seals. They're actually called DEVGRU and are a higher tier than regular Seals.

#32 Posted by fatalsniper728 (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@rpottage: so you're saying that the seals would win ?