#1 Posted by natsu07 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Natsu vs yusuke

#2 Edited by ghost_rider1 (3531 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is natsu

#3 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: i think he means Dragneel, From teh Fairy Tale Anime/Manga.

if so, Natsu Can take this barely off of his destructive force. dude was a mountain buster before the amp he got after 7 years.

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (8438 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Natsu due to durability, versatility, power-ups and overall raw power.

#5 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10699 posts) - - Show Bio

EOS Yusuke? or is it lower in the series? If it's EOS Yusuke wins easily lol

#6 Edited by Nefarious (21938 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke stomps hard.

#7 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11924 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke...Stomp ...HARD

#9 Posted by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

An other manga thread in the comic site?-Clap Hands-.Ps:Is yusuke the Goku styled guy?He should win than(i guess).

#10 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11924 posts) - - Show Bio

@sylvain said:

An other manga thread in the comic site?-Clap Hands-.Ps:Is yusuke the Goku styled guy?He should win than(i guess).

Manga= Comic

#12 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke wins.

#13 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Go read the Cadence vs TDLP thread for Goku vs Yusuke EoS for accuracy. Yusuke is a planet buster according to feats and confirmation in canon (from what's on thread, and neither debated that).

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Go read the Cadence vs TDLP thread for Goku vs Yusuke EoS for accuracy. Yusuke is a planet buster according to feats and confirmation in canon (from what's on thread, and neither debated that).

Why oh why are you supporting that thread for feats? I will simply Copy and paste the feats here. That Abomination of a debate should die along with all the other DBZ locked threads.

Speed

What about Yuske!? Well, here is some good math calcs.

Sensui Speed (Which was inferior to Yuske's in the battle) was Around Mach 50+

Then Yuske after training more than doubling his power for the 3 Kings Saga.

Here is one. Mach 357.

Here is another lowballing at Mach 102.

Fact is Yuske is clearly between Mach 100-350 during 3 Kings.

Strength and Durability

Also Yuske as a S Class demon is a world buster just by flexing his muscles.

Here Yuske nearly breaks the City Size Battlefield flexing!

Yuske Spirit Gun leaves a 500 foot deep Gash way over the Horizen.

Yuske Spirit Gun as a way weaker B Class Demon was City Busting in size.

Yuske moves so fast that he can Speed Blitz A and S Class demons in a near instant.

Here the weaker Sensui had to hold his power back to not destroy the earth.

Yuske is busting Mountains with a punch.

Yuske so powerful he makes Tornados with his Punches!

Sensui as a S Class and busting Mountains with a punch could not kill the A Class Kurama, Kurabara, or Hiei in a 10 minuet beatdown.

As S Classes there Durability is greater.

The weak S Class Sensui remains unaffected by the Japan Earthquaking energy of Koenma with ease.

Hiei gets some bruise ribs from a attack with the force of a Nuke.

There you have it.

#15 Posted by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: It's the only place I know of in recent memory that has them, also I don't always like stealing work, even If I credit the author =/ Makes me feel bad inside somewhat.

#16 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: It's the only place I know of in recent memory that has them, also I don't always like stealing work, even If I credit the author =/ Makes me feel bad inside somewhat.

I will remember you said that when we all live like Road Warrior. The day is Nye!

#17 Edited by Dratini1331 (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331 said:

I will remember you said that when we all live like Road Warrior. The day is Nye!

I'll remember it too when I eventually totally go back on it at some point and just slam your Yusuke post =P

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats the Spirit!

#19 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

More of EoS Yuske.

Strength and Durability

All increases with his jump to S Class.

He can clearly punch 20+ Toguro Class Demons into Space now.

Sensui also explain in metaphorical detail how durable A Class and S Class beings are.

He link it to the most powerful attacks only taking a little HP at a time. Proving how insane durable these beings are.

Aura

Yuske receives insane power boost once he makes the jump to S Class, fully accessing his Demon Energy as well Spirit Energy.

Powers of S Class is very serious. They are considered World wreckers and hence why they need to stay in the Demon Realm where the Plane is larger and more Durable. Examples below.

1) King Yamma who is a A Class throws such powerful fits in the Underworld, it crosses dimensions into the Human World as some of the worst Earth Quakes and Disasters in human history.

2-3) Sensui releases some of his S Class power, he has to hold most of it back still in fear of destroying the planet.

4-5) Yuske and Sensui punches and speed generate mass Tornados.

6-8) Sensui is hit by a Forcefield Barrier that is design to contain planet wrecking S Class power. Sensui breaks free of it and sends it into space. The whole of Japan had a earthquake in Sensui forcing this energy away from him.

A and S class demons are such a threat and so powerful that the Underworld, barely with a hand full of A Class beings themselves, are force to make Barriers that keep such power away from their realm and the human realm.

Another example below.

Just to gauge the power of S Classes. Her is a Battle Field the size of a city, by merley charging up for attacks, the power of Yuske threatens to break this Battlefield in pieces.

Yuske S Class power also transforms Pu, his demon beast that reflects his own soul, who is used for speed and travel.

Pu's durability shrugs off A Class beings best shots.

Pu's speed is a flash of light across Japan.

As for Yuske Rei Gun, it greatly enhances in power.

1-3) Rei Gun leaves a deep gash across the planet and leads to over the Horizen.

4-5) Rei Gun casual Mountain busts and proves capable of one shotting Sensui in his most powerful Defense form.

Yuske is so powerful at this point that he can knock back A Class beings with a shouted Arua Blast.

Yuske also increases his durability via Healing.

Yuske also has Aura Healing that he learned from Genkai to heal the most debilitating wounds in seconds.

Battles

First set of battles is Yuske easily overpowering Humans who gain special powers.

Like the Doctor. A human who can cut anything like a razor with his hands as well heal any wound. He also possess faster than the human can see speed and super human durability. His last power was Demon Insects that he control in his "zone" that can infect anyone with a bite with a debilitating sickness. Yuske simply was too much for him in this one sided battle.

Then Yuske cracking the case of this powerful former detective Sensui, is engaged in a chase scene of Sensui. This leads him to battle the very unique Sniper.

Sniper can infuse any object with his Spirit Energy and Control, as well propel them with the force of a Sniper Rifle round, Mach 2+ roughly. Add to that he marked Yuske so all hit projectiles would never miss. In the end it was Hiei own speed that stepped in and ended this threat.

The we are treated to another sweet and quick match of A class Hiei vs Yuske.

Speed wise Yuske has improved alot.

Lets look at the very Epic Battle of Yuske vs Sensui!

Yuske as a A Class fights and prevails over the A Class personalities of Sensui. Sensui then switches into his main personality, the Holy Chi S Class Sensui. He easily kills Yuske in this form. This Death leads to Yuske reaching S Class demon power himself.

Yuske as a S Class Demon just dominates the Holy Chi S Class Sensui. Even more so when Yuske S Class Demon father took control of Yuske body to show Yuske how to properly use Yuske full power. Something Yuske did not wish to do.

The last full battle we see is Yuske preparing to become strong enough to take his father place as 1 of the 3 strongest Demons in the Demon Plane. He beats the S Class Hokushin and 3 other A classes in short order.

After all this Yuske ends up throwing a Dark Tournament with the most powerful Demons. The winner rules the Demon Plane.

Another of waht can be considered the last full battles is Yuske easily speed blitzing and knocking into space 20+ A Class demons.

The true final battle of Yuske was against one of the Top 3 most powerful demons in the Demon plane, Yomi. I am not bothering posting the whole fight, as it is not there. It is nothing more really than Yuske swapping 2 blows with Yomi before the book cuts out. Then Yuske breaks it down how long their match was and who won after 60 hours of fighting Yomi straight before losing to Yomi! However this left that powerful Demon in such bad shape that he lost to a weaker foe. At the end of the day a Winner was declared.

#20 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev-

too late.

*sulk*

that thread was baws

5 people told me they were bookmarking it for reference in CAVs

#21 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev-

too late.

*sulk*

that thread was baws

5 people told me they were bookmarking it for reference in CAVs

For my feats :) Just Like Dratini did here.

#22 Posted by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Welp, Natsu gonna Get his A$$ handed to him

#23 Posted by xlab3000 (3341 posts) - - Show Bio

Yusuke

#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by Funsiized (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Hes a dragon slayer from the fairy Tale Anime Manga. would go into him and everything, but no point, as at the most, hes a Mountain Buster.

#26 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Dark Tournament Yusuke (after receiving spirit waves) can take Natsu.