No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Honestly........probably Sakura. I'm not even sure..

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Natsu blitz.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol during this time Natsu didn't have much feats, but now that he does, I say he could stomp

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu stomps

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sakura is STILL useless... she retired from fighting and learned photoshop instead.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Natsu thanks to his versatility, still, if Sakura managed to get one punch, he would become a puddle of blood and fire. If this is Sakura with her seal on since the start of the fight she does have a slightly better chance, but overall I would give 6/10 to Natsu if he played smart and stayed far from her, he still doesn't pack the feats to prove that he can go in close combat against her.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Natsu thanks to his versatility, still, if Sakura managed to get one punch, he would become a puddle of blood and fire. If this is Sakura with her seal on since the start of the fight she does have a slightly better chance, but overall I would give 6/10 to Natsu if he played smart and stayed far from her, he still doesn't pack the feats to prove that he can go in close combat against her.

No Caption Provided

those small things at the bottom are people

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura would get murdered by Natsu ever since the Phantom Lord arc. Current one would rape her hard and give her a baby.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu burns her

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@hiddenlight said:

No Caption Provided

Also the monster he was fighting is way stronger than sakura

No Caption Provided

Seriously Natsu murder stomp

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura wtflmaoomgbbqstomps with easy

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura would get murdered by Natsu ever since the Phantom Lord arc. Current one would rape her hard and give her a baby.

Lol no. Phantom Lord arc Natsu would get rekt.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Natsu stomps

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
No Caption Provided

Honestly doesn't look any more impressive than what Natsu just did without going Lightning fire mode

No Caption Provided

Just imagine how much stronger his punch is with his Lightning Fire mode.

Also Natsu can always do this which note this is him at a weaker state than current natsu, who is several time stronger

No Caption Provided

Natsu stomp

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:
@thevivas said:
No Caption Provided

Honestly doesn't look any more impressive than what Natsu just did without going Lightning fire mode

No Caption Provided

Just imagine how much stronger his punch is with his Lightning Fire mode.

Also Natsu can always do this which note this is him at a weaker state than current natsu, who is several time stronger

No Caption Provided

Natsu stomp

Natsu doesn't have regeneration. GG.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Sakura doesn't have long range attacks. Natsu roasts Sakura from distance while Sakura dies a horrible death from chakra loss (regenerating from burns is painful)

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: If no starting distance is given, we assume it's around ten feet. She doesn't need long range attacks for that distance.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:Except Natsu is way more durable

No Caption Provided

His reaction to an attack that destroy the entire hole in the arena which by the way was really big

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

I mean the hole was really big 15:15-16:15 The anime scene is canon to the manga, as the hole they fell in was an underground mine, but the anime gives a better idea of the size. And again him in a weaker state than he is currently.

Also Sakura have to contend not onl Natsu superior strenght if he goes all out, but his heat that can melt an entire arena.

No Caption Provided

So she have to content with extreme heat and punches that can match her own if he doesn't go all out. If he goes all out, which is not necessary, but if he does than she have to contend with strength that is stronger than her own.

Also Natsu defeated stronger opponet than Sakura ever did, while her track record is really sad to be honest, not beating anybody note worthy without major help

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

current Natsu should take this without even using dragon force or/and lightning fire mode

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Then Natsu one shots her with a punch. Natsu has crazy durability feats, Sakura has none, she is a glass cannon

No Caption Provided

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Semi related FT is like the Better Naruto

Natsu about 6 out of 10 times, thanks Kishi, you hate your female fans

:P

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does everybody forget Sakura can summon? Not that she is going to win but she can access this.

No Caption Provided

Has acid attacks and split itself into mini versions. Her regen tech is no joke Tsunade with the regen survived even when her body is split up, and Katsuya can speed up the regen. If Natsu wins it because he can hit her faster and long range, close range he is not winning if not for the fact he is faster.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does everybody forget Sakura can summon? Not that she is going to win but she can access this.

No Caption Provided

Has acid attacks and split itself into mini versions. Her regen tech is no joke Tsunade with the regen survived even when her body is split up.

Slug gets vaporized. Natsu uses flame to roast the slug and Sakura at the same time.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By josephgomes619

@passingthrough545:

Bluenote tanked hits from Gildarts. Sakura has zero durability feat to suggest she could do the same. Regeneration ≠ durability

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly might say Natsu from what I'm seeing.

Also Sakura is useless so she doesn't have it going in her favor from the start anyway.

Still though this is FT so their not that much better....

Natsu is still looking better though...

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By josephgomes619

@josephgomes619: Durability does = Regeneration I mean if Dante's regen counts as durability I don't see why Sakura's won't and the attacks that Gildarts at that time weren't even PS Sakura level. Don't lowball.

Please grab a dictionary. Or let me fetch the meanings for you

durable

[doo r-uh-buh l, dyoo r-] Spell Syllablesadjective

1.able to resist wear, decay, etc., well; lasting; enduring.

regenerate

[v. ri-jen-uh-reyt; adj. ri-jen-er-it] Spell Syllablesverb (used with object), regenerated, regenerating.

2. to re-create, reconstitute, or make over, especially in a better form or condition.

One is recreation, another is to resist

Here's the link http://dictionary.reference.com/

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: Regen = Durability is Dante's regen and Deadpool's count as so does Sakura's.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Those punches are something Sakura can easily outmatch in her current state. I won't lowball either. And her regen is stronger then Natsu's flames since he can't even vapourize fodder or wood for that matter.

Natsu is still going to win but only because of speed and his long range attacks.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: Which is still true, a comatose Sakura can out match Gildartz punchwise during that arc your point?

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Natsu Mountain level?

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While it is true Dante/dmc fanboys sometimes equate regen/healing factors to raw physical durability....that doesn't mean it's okay to use that logic.

On topic: Sakura could win though Natsu is a lot more likely too due to long range attacks, speed, fire damage type being the perfect counter to slug summoning, etc..

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura has never had a chance against Natsu, it's kind of unreal how some people are trying to say she has a remote chance even with todays chapter.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura is so lowtier(power wise) and pathetic(from an overall character standpoint) compared to her teammates it's ridiculous. -____- lmao Kishi c'mon?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: Glass cannon that can regenerate, heal, and summon a slug that can also heal, divide its body up into million shares r smaller slugs, and shoot acid.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@josephgomes619: Glass cannon that can regenerate, heal, and summon a slug that can also heal, divide its body up into million shares r smaller slugs, and shoot acid.

None of these are factors when Sakura and the slug gets roasted alive. The more they regenerate, the greater pain they feel

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have high hopes for her daughter hopefully she'll take after her father and become a badass godlike ninja instead of a obsessive weak and ugly b**ch like her mother.

passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: We all do though this is not thread to rant about it. Hopefully we get her feats soon in Naruto Gaiden and the Boruto Movie it might take a while but probably before Ichigo actually does something.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu utterly destroys ms. useless

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hiddenlight

@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@hiddenlight said:

No Caption Provided

Isn't more impressive than the one with the Juubis, the scale is the same, the only difference is that the people from the scale weren't even remotely close to the Juubis in size. (The small dots are Juubis)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: Again the monser Natsu fought >>>>>>> the juubi clones and even sakura to be honest. Like you said both feat is around the same.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hiddenlight

@jgames said:

@hiddenlight: Again the monser Natsu fought >>>>>>> the juubi clones and even sakura to be honest. Like you said both feat is around the same.

None of the scans from the striking feats suggest ">>>>>>" this, in fact, based on the scale between the people and the collateral damage, the Natsu one and the rift created by that monster, both seems to be way smaller than the crater created by Sakura. Either way, I'm not siding with Sakura if the starting distance is of more than 30 feet, she can't survive against Natsu AoE attacks, what I'm discussing is that Natsu doesn't hold the physical durability or striking strenght to contend against Sakura in a purely melee fight, but I'm aware that he is easily a tier above her, I just don't believe that it's a stomp like people are saying.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers