• 59 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This battle takes place in the ruins of the leaf.

This fight is to the death.

Neither Character has knowledge of each other.

Each Character is in character meaning Natsu is DUMB and Pain is COCKY.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those are the bodies or Nagato? I will side for him either way, I don't think that Natsu can escape from the Chibaku Tensei, or even penetrate the Shinra tensei or put that dog down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: The paths of pain, no way can Natsu compete with Nagato.

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know. Natsu tends to win some bouts with his dumbness, it's kind of standard for him. Lol. I think Natsu is fast enough to evade the Chibaku Tensi, but may not be able to penetrate the Shinra Tensei. Overall, Natsu has a good chance of winning but Pain can turn the tides if he's spamming.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk who wins to be honest. The Pain paths had terrible durability, so Natsu can do SLserious damage with a single Fire dragon fist. Not to mention his durability is off the charts. But then again..... Idk I'll call it a stalemate for the moment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: All the eyes are connected so Hand to Hand would end in death for Natsu, he has to do what naruto did and Pick them off 1 at a time.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Uzamaki

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting: not really he has enough strength to one shot most of them and LDF mode would put in work. Not to mention if he goes DF mode it's over

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A single push would be all it take.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Pain.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By brainstorm01

natsu vaporizes. Lol

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Pain could take this with difficulties.

Spyrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto only stood a chance because he went Nine Tails.If this is all the Pains or even just the main one Natsu is still getting his butt owned.

FunnySuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain wipes his @ss with natsus face.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CT gg

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like fairy tail, I don't think they can compete with naruto characters, much less the somewhat of a " final boss" character in a certain arc...

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly this is not truly a fight that replicates the fight Naruto had. I suggest you add Lucy,Yukino and Happy into the fight so that they can summon celestial spirits to act as the frogs.

Also I think Natsu has a better chance than people are saying, he lacks feats in battle but so far he has shown to produce a lot of heat with high AOE. I'm not saying he can melt him but it's possible though I doubt it, but that's beside the point my point is he has a high level of AOE with his attacks and can spam them like crazy.

He has proven to have a high level of sensory/hearing even from miles away and can shoot from that same distances.

Like someone else said he has a high level of durability/will

I think he could take it with help but with extremely high difficulty.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly this is not truly a fight that replicates the fight Naruto had. I suggest you add Lucy,Yukino and Happy into the fight so that they can summon celestial spirits to act as the frogs.

Also I think Natsu has a better chance than people are saying, he lacks feats in battle but so far he has shown to produce a lot of heat with high AOE. I'm not saying he can melt him but it's possible though I doubt it, but that's beside the point my point is he has a high level of AOE with his attacks and can spam them like crazy.

He has proven to have a high level of sensory/hearing even from miles away and can shoot from that same distances.

Like someone else said he has a high level of durability/will

I think he could take it with help but with extremely high difficulty.

The arena feat? I'm pretty sure that pain could repel the heat-wave with the shinra tensei like he did with Kyuubi energy blasts :P I'm looking foward to buffs for Natsu, he deserves them.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: My point was that Natsu AOE has most likely increased and that if he spams attacks like he did against that demon in the giants villiage then he possibly could possibly attack them all at once instead of having to get dodged by there linked eye's. I agree I am hype for Natsu and to be honest I really think Happy deserves a power up more than any other character even if it's increased speed.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: My point was that Natsu AOE has most likely increased and that if he spams attacks like he did against that demon in the giants villiage then he possibly could possibly attack them all at once instead of having to get dodged by there linked eye's. I agree I am hype for Natsu and to be honest I really think Happy deserves a power up more than any other character even if it's increased speed.

We also should consider if Ethernano = Chakra in this fight, that would give an insane advantage for Pain.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm giving this fight to Natsu. Remember how much damage a single Rasengan did? Well Natsu punch > Rasengan (regular one), now let me explain why this is important. Unlike a Rasengan which needs charging a Punch can be given at any time. I'll finish my arguement later

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

natsu shall know pain

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hiddenlight

I'm giving this fight to Natsu. Remember how much damage a single Rasengan did? Well Natsu punch > Rasengan (regular one), now let me explain why this is important. Unlike a Rasengan which needs charging a Punch can be given at any time. I'll finish my arguement later

I should mention that Naruto needed the Kyuubi to excert that body in order to reach him. Also, that fight would end really soon if Pain hadn't destroyed the entire village before, putting a huge cooldown in his shinra tensei. Also, as the OP said "In Character", Natsu would have to figure out who is the responsible for the summonings, as himself would have no abilities to kill the dog from the Animal Path permanently. And finally, he would have to somehow escape from the Chibaku Tensei gravity pull, and not even Naruto with 6-tails extremely enraged could do that. After that, he would have to figure who is the body that is ressurrecting the other ones, and without previous knowledge, would have to not engage against the Human Path to not being soul-ripped. That seems a little to much for In Character Natsu to be honest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: As soon as he gets close Pain stoops him dead in his tracks with the rinnegan.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: In another tread someone said he was strong enough to beat KAGE level people, so i decide to prove them wrong.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting: he can. Just not pain. This needs to be locked. I only tried to back up Natsu because I wanted to debate, but honestly he loses. Not even a fair match. As for the Kage level people he can beat. Tsunade, Sage Mode Naruto, Maybe Jiraiya, Current Kakashi.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: Current Kakashi rapes him, SM naruto is not KAGE lvl(still cant beat him), He has nothing to take Tsunade down and Jiraiya rapes him.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting:

1. How?

2. Durability feats

3. Durability feats

4. Maybe

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting: Don't make intentional spite matches or matches already having a winner decided that makes you no better than Ko-san.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting:

1. How is that a durability feat? That's the exact opposite tbh

2. And how does that stop him from getting beaten? Saying he is more versatile isn't a answer

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unrelenting: he can. Just not pain. This needs to be locked. I only tried to back up Natsu because I wanted to debate, but honestly he loses. Not even a fair match. As for the Kage level people he can beat. (1) Tsunade, (2) Sage Mode Naruto, (3) Maybe Jiraiya, (4) Current Kakashi.

(1) Maybe, but she wouldn't go down with just one attack, she got an insane durability but lacks the diversity to fight Natsu.

(2) No, we've seen the reaction time and versatility of that mode, even Raikage couldn't hit him while going full speed and he also packs a lot of long-ranged attacks and summonings (The frogs are also Katon and Suiton users)

(3) Highly experienced Katon user, I don't think that Natsu is suited against someone like him, not to mention his raw speed, strenght and versatility, as well as powerful AoE attacks with huge reach. This without Sage Mode, with it he goes to another league, above most of the Kages.

(4) The old Kakashi without any sharingan? I agree, he is far from his prime, Natsu would deal with him easily.

Also, @unrelenting Intentional spite threads aren't allowed, I'm sorry but I'm flagging.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deva path solos..

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: This is way too much for even a blood lusted full full knowledge Natsu by current feats, even Naruto had help and without it he would have lost much sooner.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: This is way too much for even a blood lusted full full knowledge Natsu by current feats, even Naruto had help and without it he would have lost much sooner.

Hinata literally sacrificed herself for the sake of the plot to Kyuubi help Naruto.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hiddenlight: Yeah and even the frogs helped him with the summoned beast and the girl path and even then it took Hinata to sacrifice herself and even then with 9 tails power he was still not above pain really. Natsu isn't even familiar with Pain or jutsu so that basically destroy's Natsu in itself.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current natsu would beat pain

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way if Natsu doesn't have basic knowledge on the paths.

Avatar image for theoneaboveyall
theoneaboveyall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu.

Avatar image for deactivated-6109b04bc97d4
deactivated-6109b04bc97d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points