Natsu vs luffy

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfd79a9741d
deactivated-5acfd79a9741d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@spritesu: Yup I'm out too the wank is too strong for OP.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@jko: Because obviously his magma is more hot/potent, what makes it not a true lightning bolt ? But let's say it's not to entertain that notion it's still shares all the properties of one with voltage and ERADICATED an ISLAND with its heat Natsu's flames aren't even close to being as hot as Eneru's lightning. Yeah the electricity couldn't effect Luffy's rubber body but it also was able to tank the extreme heat produced from the voltage made by said electricity

&&& none of this matters anyway because Natsu will get blitzed and put down before he can even react he has no feats over Mach 25 which is sad and his greatest durability feat is at best town level Luffy is casually mountain level, and island level with gear 4th he stomps

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: i believe that Luffy wins as well but seriously? I have no reason to believe Natsu can't hurt Luffy. Unless you want to show me Luffy surviving a mountain level explosion of course.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By StrictlyAnime

For the record Robin isn't neck snapping Natsu. Hes too strong first of all, it would be like Robin trying to neck snap Zoro. Not to mention the fact Robin would get burned if Natsu decided to turn up the heat.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: Well he can't hurt him because 1. He can't hit him 2. Lightning attacks won't work 3. His flames aren't hot enough to burn him as I said Enel's lightning at millions of volts supersedes what Natsu is capable of producing in heat and Luffy was able to wistand that extreme heat. & Natsu does not have any mountain level feats especially none involving an explosion and even if he did Luffy has island level durability at this point

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: feats to prove he has island level explosive durability? I of course am not saying that Natsu has that kind of DC. We have seen in the past him getting hurt by Explosions not as strong as Natsu. And iirc Akainu magma burned him. Oh and the Dragon kings destruction fist was an explosion.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@comicvinepoozer1: Tanking El Thor which vaporized a small island in the beginning of skypeia not that it matters tho as I said Natsu's attacks are well below Enel's not only in DC but as well in heat/temperature and Lufry did just fine against those & as I said to another poster what's to say Akainu's magma isn't hotter or simply more potent than Enel's lightning ? && dragon kings destruction fist still isn't destructive nor hot enough to put Luffy down

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Baltoro

@almighty:

Well Luffy being made of rubber gives him ultra high resistance to electrical attacks. Therefore feats against electricity aren't relevant for tanking a guy who is all about fire attacks. Yeah, Natsu has lightning too because he's a versatile fellow but he can open up with hellfire or just do his all fired up thing and melt the surroundings. If Luffy is as fast as you boys say, using AOE attacks can seal the deal to get Luffy melted asap.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya know, I've seen a lot of the One Piece hyping but feel it's more acceptable than the hyping done on other characters. At least the guys backing Luffy aren't saying he can take Galactus down. I've seen that done with Saint Seiya characters. I think what's going on here is that Luffy was above Natsu earlier but he's been surpassed with Natsu's newer feats...people who were on the Luffy bandwagon seem disgruntled. Nevertheless, the person to be upset with isn't Natsu because he's been written stronger, its Luffy's writer because he's been on the back burner and in a slump.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol at Natsu being above Akainu. That's not even debatable.

And Luffy still wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5
deactivated-57d17c6b6b1c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

Lol at Natsu being above Akainu. That's not even debatable.

And Luffy still wins.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

Ya know, I've seen a lot of the One Piece hyping but feel it's more acceptable than the hyping done on other characters. At least the guys backing Luffy aren't saying he can take Galactus down. I've seen that done with Saint Seiya characters. I think what's going on here is that Luffy was above Natsu earlier but he's been surpassed with Natsu's newer feats...people who were on the Luffy bandwagon seem disgruntled. Nevertheless, the person to be upset with isn't Natsu because he's been written stronger, its Luffy's writer because he's been on the back burner and in a slump.

Luffy is still above Natsu

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

How would Akainu hurt a guy who's diet consists of eating extremely hot fire e.g. hellfire? Akainu has no decent hand to hand feats that dont involve burning people. If Natsu can eat Akainu then he might get a bit bloated but wins for the purposes of the contest.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: Enel is nowhere near Island level. You can't count Sky Island as real Island because it was made of clouds. Also Akainu magma only change the environent of PH and the buildings there were still buildings intack even after half the place was turned to his magma...but go ahead and think akainu's magma reach anywhere near 4100+ degrees F.

Gbye (my last comment)

P.S. A real lightning bolt is two billion volts.

@baltoro: No point in arguing with these guys.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Magma isn't fire, so no, Natsu isn't eating him. Since that's what you're whole argument seems to be based on, Natsu isn't beating him.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

I still think he can eat him, he has a track record of eating things people told him were impossible to eat and tends to favor an ultra hot diet. However, if he cant then it might be a stalemate. Heat doesnt work on Natsu and he has more variety of attacks than Akainu, who is a one-trick pony.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@thevivas said:

@baltoro: Magma isn't fire, so no, Natsu isn't eating him. Since that's what you're whole argument seems to be based on, Natsu isn't beating him.

Natsu can't eat Akainu, what he can do though is eat the heat from Akainu's lava. He did it before when he melted Taurus' axe and spat the metal back out.

Regardless of that though a fight between Natsu and Akainu as of now is either a stalemate or in Akainu's favor. I don't see Natsu winning right now. Though time will surely tell.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

iirc FT is slow, doesn't Luffy blitz ?

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, by a long shot.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro said:

@almighty:

Well Luffy being made of rubber gives him ultra high resistance to electrical attacks. Therefore feats against electricity aren't relevant for tanking a guy who is all about fire attacks. Yeah, Natsu has lightning too because he's a versatile fellow but he can open up with hellfire or just do his all fired up thing and melt the surroundings. If Luffy is as fast as you boys say, using AOE attacks can seal the deal to get Luffy melted asap.

That's true that the ELECTRICITY is negated by rubber HOWEVER the extreme heat produced by the millions and millions of voltage from the electricity this heat produced isn't negated just the electrical properties of the lightning luffy's rubber body still had to tank/survive being melted by the extreme heat produced by the millions of voltage AGAIN I REPEAT Natsu's flames are not even close to bein as destructive or as hot as enel's Lightning so if Luffy can take the heat from Enel's Lightning he can laugh at the heat Natsu produces.

& Luffy is as fast as we say and he's gonna speed blitz Natsu before he can even get an attack off

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@terrortuga said:

Yes, by a long shot.

Why is there a debate . Even FT fans admit it lol .

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@almighty: By your logic Luffy should be able to stone wall Sabo's flames and Akainu's lava. The latter of which left a scar on his body so we know he can be hurt by intense heat

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The clouds on Skyisland are structured like normal land,Akainu's magma if you do math is far above any heat Natsu had done ever, and Natsu isn't mountain level.Akainu instantly vaporized a giant iceberg.

1.None of Natsu's feats puts him above Luffy

2.The God isn't anywhere near the size of the mountains destroyed by Acgnolia

3.The mountains that God destroyed aren't even mountain sized,it was never stated to be mountains and they weren't near that size just based on the actual scan itself.Look at the people and look at the supposed mountains,nowhere near mountains

3.Natsu destroyed a hill.

On animevice, Fairy Tail is considered a God tier there.People actually argued that Silver,Gray's Dad, could beat Aokiji and said Aokiji's ice is weaker than Silver's.

These people say something in FT is mountain level so easily and my god it is wanked.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime said:
@terrortuga said:

Yes, by a long shot.

Why is there a debate . Even FT fans admit it lol .

Some FT fans are just better at accepting the truth than others. In reality the FTverse is entirely too slow to compete with the HST.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By TheVivas

@baltoro: So what? None of that means he would be able to eat magma. That's literally the most used argument people bring up in debates with Natsu, "well he ate Etherion, so he should be able to eat this." Not how it works.

And who cares if heat doesn't work on Natsu? You act like Akainu can't do anything without the powers of his DF. It's not like he's fodder without it. He's an Admiral for a reason.

And lol at one-trick pony.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko said:

@almighty: Enel is nowhere near Island level. You can't count Sky Island as real Island because it was made of clouds. Also Akainu magma only change the environent of PH and the buildings there were still buildings intack even after half the place was turned to his magma...but go ahead and think akainu's magma reach anywhere near 4100+ degrees F.

Gbye (my last comment)

P.S. A real lightning bolt is two billion volts.

@baltoro: No point in arguing with these guys.

Even if you wanted to lowball it to Mountain level still tons more destructive capability and heat than Natsu ever shown. You keep so elegantly dancing around the fact that enel's Lightning is hotter than natsu' Flames & Luffy was able to resist the heat from them. & it's a manga what do you expect ? point is Akainu's magma changed the landscape of an island forever you low balling and saying buildings were still intact is pathetic because I can in turn say if Natu's flames in the collessium was so hot why did the fodder in the audience die ? Are their durability greater than Luffy's ? Lol flawed logic is flawed Luffy stomps

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty:

And yet he was burned by akainu, and burned by fire when he was fighting magellan. Luffy was damaged by that bomb bomb fruit guy.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: Again Akainu's magma is more than likely hotter and more potent than Enel's lightning, he wasn't burned by fire against madgellan he was poisoned what are you talking about ? & yeah that's because explosion have FORCE it wasn't the flame that hurt him he wasn't burnt or melting or anything.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

If Natsu can even eat the heat or fire off Akainu's magma then he can win. He'll keep getting stronger and amping himself up while Akainu gets cooled down and progressively weaker. What happens to magma that loses it's heat? It turns into rock. Being an Admiral won't help that situation...he'll get turned into a stone statue of an Admiral at the end of the encounter.

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Baltoro

@almighty:

Others have pointed this out, but you continue to act like Luffy is immune to all heat using a feat against lightning attacks by Enel. He's been burned up by Akainu casually and Natsu is known for his extreme heat attacks. Everyone else backing Luffy is arguing for a speed blitz but you are arguing Natsu can't burn him, really?

Natsu's attacks have plenty of force, he rocked a dragon with adamantine scales. The dragon in question was immune to previous heat attacks including hellfire. That's above any heat resistance Luffy has shown.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@baltoro: Akainu's heat is more than likely hotter than both Enel's lightning and Natsu's flames. Natsu's heat isn't anywhere near the heat of millions of volts nor is it enough to permanently change the landscape of an island PERMANENTLY or melt an Iceberg the size of an ISLAND hell Natsu struggled to burn Silvers little town level frozen village only 1 arc ago.

So no Natsu's flames aren't hot enough to hurt or burn Luffy unless u can prove to me they're hotter than eneru's lightning which can eradicate small islands or Akainu's magma which is island level

& I stated earlier none of this matters anyway because Natsu will get WTFblitzed before he can launch an attack anyway

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: You do realize Luffy was completely miserable from the heat in the Alabasta desert and was affected by the heat from the Inferno Hell room in Impel Down right? Natsu's flames are more than hot enough to burn Luffy.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@strictlyanime: It wasn't so much the heat in both the scenarios but more so dehydration Alabasta is irrelevant it was before skypeia which he gained a massive boost in power clearly and again in impel down he was exhausted it wasn't the heat it wasn't burning or melting him he was exhausted and still managed to fight & SPEED BLITZ madgellan so again no ur wrong.

& it doesn't matter Natsu still gets blitzed

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baltoro: Again, you're whole argument is based on speculation. And no, Natsu doesn't eat "heat", he eats fire.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By le0nhart

@almighty: Natsu Vaporized sand, that's above any heat feat Akainu has, using Lightning from Enel to say that Luffy would tank pure heat is bullshit because Luffy got hurt by the melted gold, and Lightning temperature >>>>>>>>>>> Melted gold temperature, what's next ? you will tell me that Luffy can survive on the Sun's surface and take that heat with no issues? because Lightning temperature> > Sun's surface

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

@almighty: Natsu Vaporized sand, that's above any heat feat Akainu has, using Lightning from Enel to say that Luffy would tank pure heat is bullshit because Luffy got hurt by the melted gold, and Lightning temperature >>>>>>>>>>> Melted gold temperature, what's next ? you will tell me that Luffy can survive on the Sun's surface and take that heat with no issues? because Lightning temperature> > Sun's surface

yeah... beside that Akainu vaporized steel swords just by flying by and vaporized a giant iceberg with a single hit.....

and lol at natsu > akainu.......

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:
@le0nhart said:

yeah... beside that Akainu vaporized steel swords just by flying by and vaporized a giant iceberg with a single hit.....

Natsu casually melted an iron maiden trap in seconds and the entire Grand Magic Games stadium; made up of mostly stone but metal statues as well.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Ratava

@strictlyanime said:
@ratava said:
@le0nhart said:

Natsu casually melted an iron maiden trap in seconds and the entire Grand Magic Games stadium; made up of mostly stone but metal statues as well.

yeah i know and thats still not > than akainu

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

@baltoro: Again, you're whole argument is based on speculation. And no, Natsu doesn't eat "heat", he eats fire.

Natsu can abosrb heat.

He melted an albeit tiny piece of the axe, absorbed the heat from it in his mouth, and spat it back out.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko said:

@valorz: Natsu's fire is way greater in heat than Akainu's magma. Natsu vaporized sand which is a heat that reaches 4100+ F. That's a lot greater than anything Akainu has shown.

The boiling point of your average metal (or at least those used in sword making) has an boiling point of 5 000 F to 6 000 F, if you highball you can see metals with boiling points of 8 000 F to 10 000 F but let's lowball and say it was a metal as weak as iron and it would still have a boiling point of 5198 F which easily triumphs over Natsu's best feat of vaporizing sand. Also again Natsu had direct contact with the sand unlike Akainu who did his feat with his mere presence (Scan at post 71) which makes his feat ungodly more impressive

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz said:
@jko said:

@valorz: Natsu's fire is way greater in heat than Akainu's magma. Natsu vaporized sand which is a heat that reaches 4100+ F. That's a lot greater than anything Akainu has shown.

The boiling point of your average metal (or at least those used in sword making) has an boiling point of 5 000 F to 6 000 F, if you highball you can see metals with boiling points of 8 000 F to 10 000 F but let's lowball and say it was a metal as weak as iron and it would still have a boiling point of 5198 F which easily triumphs over Natsu's best feat of vaporizing sand. Also again Natsu had direct contact with the sand unlike Akainu who did his feat with his mere presence (Scan at post 71) which makes his feat ungodly more impressive

and he not only melted it, he vaporized those steel swords without doing anything, just flying by in his elemental form

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: If you must know why it didn't hurt fodder it's because Natsu has mastery over his flames to the point it can hurt anyone he wants or not hurt anyone likes much like the human torch. Akainu doesn't have that level of mastery and even if he did he wouldn't care about collateral shown by how little he cared for his own soldiers.

@ratava: @valorz:

One: Feat+Character confirmation >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fan interpretation. Second if he was vaporizing the sword how was that fodders hand and the hilt of the sword still intacted? Better yet how was the metal part of the sword still intact if it was so called vaporization???

P.S. I find it funny that everyone took Akainu's melting sword feat as only a melting feat but as soon as I say Natsu has a vaporization feat somehow Akainu's melting feat becomes a vaporization feat... OP wank tho.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The wank bait was too good to resist.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko:

One: Feat+Character confirmation>>>>>>>>>> Fan interpretation.

Fan interpretation? Looks like a lame rebuttal to me... Writer doesn't needs to put in a character confirmation when the feat is clear as day, if the sword was melting you would see the metal liquifying but no in the scan you clearly see the sword dispersing to the air, that's obviously evaporations. As I said well drawn explicit scans don't needs character conformation

Seconif he was vaporizing the sword how was that fodders hand and the hilt of the sword still intacted? Better yet how was the metal part of the sword still intact if it was so called vaporization???

The very same reason how Lucy or Happy survived Natsu vaporizing the sand

P.S. I find it funny that everyone took Akainu's melting sword feat as only a melting feat but as soon as I say Natsu vaporization feat somehow Akainu's melting feat becomes a vaporization feat... OP wank.

Ohh, another lame response without any actual value to the debate you say, why don't you drop the act unless you have anything relevant the say about the topic?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz: If it was vaporization the whole sword would gone there would be no traces left but the panel clearly shows that the swords is roasting away.

Yet it's an interpretation from a fan. I see clear as day that the sword was still there after it's so called vaporization. Also yes as soon as I call vaporization yall wankers are now tryning to say that akainu now vaporize the sword which is just stupid tbh. It was only melting and that's it. Hmm I came back with actual arguements yet you tried to pretty much dodge all of them.

P.S. if you looked at my above statement I already stated why Natsu doesn't vaporize his friends with his flames or melt their skin off. It's because he mastered the control over his flames to the point he harms who he wants only just the Human Torch. So what's Akainu's excuse and revuttal back he has mastery over DF so he can do the samething because one he's never shown to and two he wouldn't do it either way he gives zero f@#ks about his own foot soldier or collateral damage so he's especially won't give two f@#ks for an enemy

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko said:

@valorz: If it was vaporization the whole sword would gone there would be no traces left but the panel clearly shows that the swords is roasting away.

Yet it's an interpretation from a fan. I see clear as day that the sword was still there after it's so called vaporization. Also yes as soon as I call vaporization yall wankers are now tryning to say that akainu now vaporize the sword which is just stupid tbh. It was only melting and that's it. Hmm I came back with actual arguements yet you tried to pretty much dodge all of them.

P.S. if you looked at my above statement I already stated why Natsu doesn't vaporize his friends with his flames or melt their skin off. It's because he mastered the control over his flames to the point he harms who he wants only just the Human Torch. So what's Akainu's excuse and revuttal back he has mastery over DF so he can do the samething because one he's never shown to and two he wouldn't do it either way he gives zero f@#ks about his own foot soldier or collateral damage so he's especially won't give two f@#ks for an enemy

sure, in one case its "control" in the other you lowball...... fanboys are always funny with their double stantard...

notify me again when natsu fights with someone on his level for a week and while doing that pemanently changes the weather on an island.....

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko:

If it was vaporization the whole sword would gone there would be no traces left but the panel clearly shows that the swords is roasting away.

If it was melting the metal parts would start to liquify and you would be able to see that but there is no such thing, you see the sword disappearing completely, that's evaporation. This is like what? The first thing school teaches you about elemental science?

I would have bothered explained that but given the fact your mind is clouded with bias so much you can't even distinguish evaporation and melting so will pass though that's a pretty nice fan interpretation and double standard you got their about Natsu and how he mastered his fire and stuff.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By le0nhart

@ratava said:
@le0nhart said:

As far as i know Natsu has better heat feats than Akainu because vaporizing sand requires more temperature than steel so based on feats Natsu > Akainu in flame temperature. You can keep "lol-ing" all you want, it won't help your argument

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: yes he was check chapter 535. He tried to kick Magellan missed and got his foot set on fire and yelled in pain. Natsu destruction fist is an explosion so it would hurt Luffy.