User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dratini1331
Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

This is ridiculous. Akainu blitzes and stomps. Come on...

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could Natsu eat that lava stuff? If so he could have a chance but still very tiny one.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're joking right?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

natsu Wins, here is my logic

Natsu has eaten things like Molten steel and explosions as long as it is fire related he can eat it and get stronger

there fore he can bypass the admirals intangibility by eating him

also i should mention Natsu has taken low city class attacks so he can easily survive long enough to start chowing down

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlackWind

Still loling. Fire and magma aren't the same thing. Magma is molten rock and liquid. Akainu fought for town days with Aokiji and permanently altered the weather on an entire half of an island. He is at least equal to Kizaru and Aokiji in all stats, and he has Armament Haki.

No way Plotsu defeats him. Akainu mets him just like he did that iceberg.

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu doesn't need to use his logia to win.

He could just win in h2h with his Haki.

Think about this, he's stronger than the guy who moves at light speed, he's stronger than Whitebeard, he's stronger than Aokiji. He is a beast.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind:

Natsu has eaten molten steel and explosions lava is close enough

Akainu mets him just like he did that iceberg.

Heat is not going to hurt natsu hell he can eat it the admirals only chance is sticking to H2H combat with Haki

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lemme know when he actually eats lava and magma. Then I will believe it.

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu wins there

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

akainu's heat is useless here and natsu has strenth to keep up with him while i admit natsu loses after very long and good fight .

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu wins without even activating his DF powers.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Too much of a Natsu fanboy to admit he loses. u.u Besides, if this is fire, there's no way Natsu loses. Technically, Magma is molten rock, Natsu can eat energy. Basically anything in raw energy form is a meal to Natsu. Akainu is a damn glorified meal. Admiral class.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By roronuffy

For all you saying Natsu gets stomped because he's never shown anything close to the level of Akainu I say to you pssh! By that "logic" Aqualad isn't the GOAT of superheroes and would lose to pushovers like Odin.

I don't care if he is faster, stronger, more durable, and using a power Natsu can't eat. This is America (and maybe some of Europe) and here good triumphs over evil regardless of the massively overwhelming odds. Natsu wins and anyone who says otherwise is a freedom hating commy!

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still loling

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still loling

If you knew anything about Natsu, you'd know that Natsu's Dragon, when it was shown last, was resting inside an active volcano, with magma in it. Dragon Slayer magic is one that allows users to turn their bodies to that of a dragon. If you kill enough of them you even turn into one (Acnologia). If Igneel can take casual baths in lava, Natsu can do this as well, and eating, well thats beyond a shadow of a doubt, the most likely scenario. Since Natsu can't really eat rocks, he'd have to absorb the fire from the magma and spit out rocks, worst case scenario.

Natsu doesn't necessary need to anyway. You also forgot one tiny detail. If Akainu has the constitution of fire to him, Natsu can absorb the fire from Akainu without ever having to touch him.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu stomps, natsu is not anywhere near high-tier op level

and lol @ him eating Akainu, the ft-fanboys are the best

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@anime2114: I too agree this is a stomp

I agree akainu wins but not a freaking blitz. And its not a stomp either. Akainu is overrated. The only thing special about him is his durability.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lowlaville

I disagree. Natsu is well in t he high tier OP level.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Natsu gets the lava treatment. A hole in his chest. Bye Bye Fire boy.

Avatar image for iskandarthegreat
IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes FT fanboys are the best ;)

@lowlaville Natsu is mid tier at best. Nakama Plot Armor Dragon Slayer Natsu, however, can solo whole OP Verse.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville Natsu is mid tier at best. Nakama Plot Armor Dragon Slayer Natsu, however, can solo whole OP Verse.

Not really. Natsu has speed that can easily tag the monster trio if I say so myself.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, Low, dream on. Natsu isn't anywhere near HST levels of powers. All HST main characters have island busting feats now. Where's Natsu's island busting feat? Yep, he has none.

IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: No he doesn't...

Yes, he does. Natsu has dodged laser attacks before, and stomped on Sting + Rogue, guys who are fighting on par with Mard Geer, this guy that can parry blows from Spirit King that has shown to blitz miles with a single attack. So, yes; he does.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

WHAT_DiiCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nastu will take this without heat akainu is basically a rock man. Sting uses light dragon slayer magic capable of disintegrating like when he made a hole on his own guild master and nastu beat the living out of sting and stopped his most powerful attack with one hand.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville But you must remember, the OP stated that this is Natsu in grand magic games, just when he finished his fight with Sting and Rogue. We have to count his feats BEFORE that period of time. So no Spirit King or damaging dragons shit, just all feats before his fight with Sting and Rouge, and of course, from the fight itself

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lowlaville
@full123 said:

@lowlaville But you must remember, the OP stated that this is Natsu in grand magic games, just when he finished his fight with Sting and Rogue. We have to count his feats BEFORE that period of time. So no Spirit King or damaging dragons shit, just all feats before his fight with Sting and Rouge, and of course, from the fight itself

That's beside the point I expressed, I was only replying to what Iskandarthegreat said. Natsu at full power is above mid tier in OP. He's well in the high tiers as the monster trio are. Natsu has pre skip feats that make him well over a 100+ tonner. Using just his physical strength (boosted by fire), he harmed an armored shell of a mechanical dragon that was all but immune to magic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Current Natsu can destroy an area the size of a 3 storied mansion without even a fire boost.

IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Dodged laser attacks from who? Sting? Just because they're laser attacks doesn't mean that they are fast, Sting has little to no speed feats that will put him in the class of the monster trio, and neither does Natsu. Plus the fight with Mard Geer isn't over yet, and to me he seems like he is just playing around with them.

Nastu will take this without heat akainu is basically a rock man. Sting uses light dragon slayer magic capable of disintegrating like when he made a hole on his own guild master and nastu beat the living out of sting and stopped his most powerful attack with one hand.

I can't even make any sense of this. And why would Akainu not have heat in the first place?

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Akainu

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iskandarthegreat: I doubt he is. O.o You are talking about the guy who punished that other taartaros chick for playing with Erza. I seriously doubt he is playing. Mard Geer even acknowledged sting and rogue.

As fir what the other guy is saying, he simply means Akainu will be nothing but rocks without heat or fire ifNatsu absorbs it.

IskandarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Sorry shouldn't have said "playing around". I should've said he hasn't really shown his full potential yet lol.

And oh ok. But no matter what way you put it Natsu won't be able to absorb Akainu's magma.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Sorry shouldn't have said "playing around". I should've said he hasn't really shown his full potential yet lol.

And oh ok. But no matter what way you put it Natsu won't be able to absorb Akainu's magma.

Thats true. Though fact as it stands, Mard Geer did not show his full potential to the Spirit King either. He was parrying Spirit King's attacks just the same as he is doing with Sting and Rogue, with a single hand no less. Although with the spirit king, he was definitely more proactive with attacks, as opposed to just parrying in Sting and Rogue's case.

Tell me, why can't Natsu absorb the heat and fire out of Akainu's magma form? Like when he did after consuming an Aetherion crystal. Natsu absorbed more energy from the crystals around him without having to eat them directly.

Loading Video...

or here:

Loading Video...

Natsu is all but immune to heat and fire. The only fire that even harmed him a bit was god slayer flames. Heck he jumped into this vortex filled with energy that could vapor a country in seconds and saved Erza. Of course that put him out for 3 days. Akainu is not harming him with a fire/heat based type devil fruit ability.

Natsu practically survived point blank explosions happening on his skin (courtesy of Jackal), and he tanked all of those.

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iskandarthegreat said:

Thats true. Though fact as it stands, Mard Geer did not show his full potential to the Spirit King either. He was parrying Spirit King's attacks just the same as he is doing with Sting and Rogue, with a single hand no less. Although with the spirit king, he was definitely more proactive with attacks, as opposed to just parrying in Sting and Rogue's case.

Tell me, why can't Natsu absorb the heat and fire out of Akainu's magma form? Like when he did after consuming an Aetherion crystal. Natsu absorbed more energy from the crystals around him without having to eat them directly.

Loading Video...

or here:

Loading Video...

Natsu is all but immune to heat and fire. The only fire that even harmed him a bit was god slayer flames. Heck he jumped into this vortex filled with energy that could vapor a country in seconds and saved Erza. Of course that put him out for 3 days. Akainu is not harming him with a fire/heat based type devil fruit ability.

Natsu practically survived point blank explosions happening on his skin (courtesy of Jackal), and he tanked all of those.

people start to use Natsus ability as a nlf

show him eating Magma then he can do it, no showings = no feats,

simple as that

whats next?

silver surfer vs natsu - natsu stomps because he simply eats the power cosmic?

or natsu can absorb heat out of people?

sorry but its getting ridiculous, first the Gildarts Hype now Natsu the no limit Energy Absorber

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By lowlaville

@iskandarthegreat said:

or here:

simple as that

whats next?

sorry but its getting ridiculous, first the Gildarts Hype now Natsu the no limit Energy Absorber

nlf? lol

Natsu has absorbed fire and heat based energy. What's NLF about this? Lightning is a hundred times more potent and hotter than magma. Natsu can effectively manipulate lightning. Magma is comprised of super heated molten rock in semi liquid form. If anything, Natsu would need to bite a chunk out of Akainu as an initial preparation at most. He can absorb "magma" afterwards without a hassle. Its not like Natsu has not eaten anything besides the fire itself. Take the aetherion crystal for example. His teeth were hard enough to bite down on Solid crystal (lachrima) without effort. Heck he has even tried steel to see how that tastes.

This is a dragon slayer we are talking about. Igneel, from whom the slayer magic derives from has been seen residing inside an active volcano with magma and lava in it. If Natsu's end durability and toughness is anything like a dragon (and he's proven he is just as tough), I don't see a way Akainu is harming Natsu, with magma anyway. His tough scales will pretty much absorb any manner of damage, even if struck physically.

Silver Surfer is in a whole different tier as opposed to Akainu. lmfao Are you suggesting Akainu can best Silver Surfer? Or that Natsu standing up to Akainu somehow relates to Silver Surfer?

Heat out of people? When did I suggest that. Heat is an incorporated feature of flames, or anything fire based. Natsu has shown immunity to this intense heat.

Natsu is in no way a NLF energy absorber. You did a poor job in bringing Silver Surfer into the discussion. He is in no way comparable to anyone in this discussion.

I have no idea what you mean about Gildarts hype, but if you disagree with factual evidences for a character or simply choose to overlook or undermine crucial facts for a character, then that's entirely up to you. You can even rant. But if your post was meant as a show down, you have failed at it.

- Gildarts is not relevant in this discussion.
- Silver Surfer has nothing to do with this discussion.
- You have no credible claim to suffice for the so called hype.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu, who is below any of the M3, is put vs the fleet admiral lol

KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kenshirofistofwrath said:

@lowlaville said:

@iskandarthegreat said:

or here:

simple as that

whats next?

nlf? lol

Natsu has absorbed fire and heat based energy. What's NLF about this? Lightning is a hundred times more potent and hotter than magma. Natsu can effectively manipulate lightning. Magma is comprised of super heated molten rock in semi liquid form. If anything, Natsu would need to bite a chunk out of Akainu as an initial preparation at most. He can absorb "magma" afterwards without a hassle. Its not like Natsu has not eaten anything besides the fire itself. Take the aetherion crystal for example. His teeth were hard enough to bite down on Solid crystal (lachrima) without effort. Heck he has even tried steel to see how that tastes.

This is a dragon slayer we are talking about. Igneel, from whom the slayer magic derives from has been seen residing inside an active volcano with magma and lava in it. If Natsu's end durability and toughness is anything like a dragon (and he's proven he is just as tough), I don't see a way Akainu is harming Natsu, with magma anyway. His tough scales will pretty much absorb any manner of damage, even if struck physically.

Silver Surfer is in a whole different tier as opposed to Akainu. lmfao Are you suggesting Akainu can best Silver Surfer? Or that Natsu standing up to Akainu somehow relates to Silver Surfer?

Heat out of people? When did I suggest that. Heat is an incorporated feature of flames, or anything fire based. Natsu has shown immunity to this intense heat.

Natsu is in no way a NLF energy absorber. You did a poor job in bringing Silver Surfer into the discussion. He is in no way comparable to anyone in this discussion.

I have no idea what you mean about Gildarts hype, but if you disagree with factual evidences for a character or simply choose to overlook or undermine crucial facts for a character, then that's entirely up to you. You can even rant. But if your post was meant as a show down, you have failed at it.

doesnt really matter what igneel did, igneel is not natsu

lol @ Natsus durability = dragon like

and still no proof that natsu can eat magma

so all we have is natsu who cant hurt the Admiral in any way but a lot of assumptions

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By UFT

akainu wins in h2h.

he is a trained marine fighter who has gone up against powerful men like marco vista and ivankov without recieving any harm, and is highly experienced against strong pirates, being a feared marine fleet admiral on the grand line.

he took not just one island level quake punch, but TWO. and all he had to show for it was a bloodied face.

vergo, who is much weaker than akainu, is able to protect his whole body with a coat of black steel using his haki. even if akainu cant do that, he can coat his arms with CoA steel like luffy and smoker, then punch natsu.

why would his punch be effective? because by powerscaling he is more powerful than luffy who broke apart a ship half the size of fishman island with his physical blows.

with just one foot, akainu stopped whitebeard's quake bubbled bisento swing and held it down.

akainu has mantra, meaning he will be getting a quick glimpse into natsu's next move, allowing him to predict and deflect natsu's punches and kicks with ease.

akainu fought former admiral kuzan for 10 days nonstop and came out of it ok. meaning he took 10 days of haki imbued punches superior to luffy's and smoker's

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iskandarthegreat said:

or here:

simple as that

whats next?

nlf? lol

yeah that nlf thing was from a ft-fanboy who said that Natsu can eat every energy without limit lol, dont know if it was in a ft vs naruto or comic vs ft thread, but it was funny :D

@ thread

@scandy said:

Natsu, who is below any of the M3, is put vs the fleet admiral lol

this

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville said:

@lowlaville said:

@iskandarthegreat said:

or here:

simple as that

whats next?

nlf? lol

doesnt really matter what igneel did, igneel is not natsu

lol @ Natsus durability = dragon like

and still no proof that natsu can eat magma

so all we have is natsu who cant hurt the Admiral in any way but a lot of assumptions

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^very first chapter of Fairy Tail.
- Igneel did not do anything, except rest inside an active volcano. And no. Natsu's offensive and defensive stats are dragon like. lol
Want examples? Gajeel's scales, Cobra's ears, Natsu's nose. To begin with, everything about the seven Dragon Slayers (except Laxus) has shown more than two or three dragon like features. When Natsu gets mad, even he shows hardened dragon scales.

The arc before the current, Natsu went and dealt with dragons. So what makes you say Natsu doesn't have dragon like durability? Even Atlas Flame acknowledged Natsu's prowess and compared him to Igneel.

Yeah, denial is the best way to roll mate. At least, I'd like to hear a counter argument as to why he cannot? I've said enough to suffice as an argument to prove he can.

Do tell me, just what am I assuming?