• 126 results
knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By knight_walker

Both of them are at there strongest and are in character.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Natsu

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Experio

Dragneel

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By knight_walker
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 juiceboks  Moderator

I love Choji..but he isn't winning this by a longshot.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HATE everything involving Fairy Tale, and I love Naruto with a passion, but Choji isn't winning this.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Experio
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: People are hypocrites, they hate FT because of fanservice and because sometimes the characters win by "nakama power" when i see that same shit in one piece which most of those people who hate FT prefer. In fact i seen that in Bleach as well as other anime. Also the fact that they complain about fanservice is the most stupid thing ever since i can name multiple anime/manga that have as much as FT if not more that are respected here on vine. Its just simply hypocrisy in my opinion. I found nothing wrong with FT when i watched it. The only problem i have is during the most serious of moments hiro throws around fanservice(i don't have that much of a problem with it, but its hard to take the series seriously when he does that.)

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: The 'Nakama finisher' is included in dozens of other Anime's, that can't be used as a rationale reasoning. Mutually, I had no problem with FT from start to finish apart from the fillers, enjoyed it as much as I do with One Piece. Didn't know it was hated much

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: Yeah FT is pretty interesting. I really am enjoying it, but based on the current arc i have a strange feeling that there is going to be a cancellation ending. By the way have you read hiro mashima's previous work Rave Master? its pretty badass.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@knight_walker:

big mismatch .. natsu actually stomps here.

Yup the stomping is horrible here, natsu one shots.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

wow I thought with that giant size he could be a threat.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Experio

@deathhero61: First time hearing of Rave masters but I'm sure it'll be a good read if Mashima's involved

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: in the Anime or manga? and why do you think there will be a cancellation ending?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: People are hypocrites, they hate FT because of fanservice and because sometimes the characters win by "nakama power" when i see that same shit in one piece which most of those people who hate FT prefer. In fact i seen that in Bleach as well as other anime. Also the fact that they complain about fanservice is the most stupid thing ever since i can name multiple anime/manga that have as much as FT if not more that are respected here on vine. Its just simply hypocrisy in my opinion. I found nothing wrong with FT when i watched it. The only problem i have is during the most serious of moments hiro throws around fanservice(i don't have that much of a problem with it, but its hard to take the series seriously when he does that.)

Query, if someone doesn't watch One Piece or Bleach does everything you've said about hypocrisy become invalid? There are plenty of valid reason not to like or even hate Fairy Tail, in the end, it all comes down to opinion.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By knight_walker

@ssj_god: well I guess I don't. I Had put a gauntlet for Natsu against konahara 11 and choji was the only debatable one. I posted it on anime vice by the way 6 months ago.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: well I guess I don't. I Had put a gauntlet for Natsu against konahara 11 and choji was the only debatable one. I posted it on anime vice by the way 6 months ago.

wow.. that's surprising

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: I think he meant that people who specificly doesnt like fairy tail because of those reasons but do watch OP or Bleach or some other anime and don't say a word.

It okay not to like it as long as your not being hypocritical.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: I think he meant that people who specificly doesnt like fairy tail because of those reasons but do watch OP or Bleach or some other anime and don't say a word.

It okay not to like it as long as your not being hypocritical.

Exactly. But even then there are several anime that have more if not as much "nakama power" then FT and far more fanservice than FT.

@deathhero61 said:

Query, if someone doesn't watch One Piece or Bleach does everything you've said about hypocrisy become invalid? There are plenty of valid reason not to like or even hate Fairy Tail, in the end, it all comes down to opinion.

Look above, plus most of the reasons why people hate FT can be applied to other anime.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: well I have to give this another go.

So what feats does Natsu have to put down Choji? (no scans necessary unless you want)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: in the Anime or manga? and why do you think there will be a cancellation ending?

You watched/read the entire series right? Notice how normal FT was until the demon arc. FT is not necessarily an anime that likes to add such dark moments within its series,(people dying, murders, etc.) And the cast of characters that im seeing for this arc makes me feel that this is going to be the final battle although it does seem like Hiro has something in store in terms of the dragons, and zeref and a few other things. I just get the vibe of a cancellation ending since the change of tone all of a sudden is strange.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: well I have to give this another go.

So what feats does Natsu have to put down Choji? (no scans necessary unless you want)

actually i'm not natsu expert either.. i know more about choji than natsu :D

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Using the whole "everyone else does it" reasoning doesn't make FT any better. Besides, there's a plethora of manga that don't have even a fraction of fan-service, predictability, and powerups than FT. Trust me I read a lot of them.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu wrecks Choji...

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#32  Edited By InFamous_Wolf

Natsu straight up embarsses Choji.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By knight_walker

I added in Rock lee and Kiba So is this enough or does Natsu get stomped this time?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu still wins lol

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By InFamous_Wolf

@knight_walker: Now, its a fight.

Ok, in all honesty, I just started re-reading Fairy tail. So, I not sure what his most current feats are. Now the real determining factor of this fight is who is faster Rock Lee or Natsu. In terms of power, stamina, and range. I have to give it to Nastu by a wide margin. But in a close quarters fight Rock Lee has a chance (he specializes in it). Then,again Rock Lee is at his fastest and strongest when going into the gates. Which after words leaves him heavily weakened. Not to mention that Natsu has superior durability compared to Lee and Choji. The team's best bet is to send Choji and Kiba out first to weaken Natsu as much as they can. Then Lee goes 6th gates and tries to surprise Natsu with his sudden boost of speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: not compleatly true there are more issues on top of the nakma power bit thought that is the most flagrent part of the mess

yes outher anime have it i am not dennying that but every fight has it in fairy tale in fact Natsus powers canonically scale with "emotion/nakma power"

and they are inconsistent Erza saus she is weaker then natsu then curbs him,Natsu beats the guy that no one not even the master can beat then proceeds to get his a$$ kicked by a Fodder FT member post TS

and the fan service has gotten bad ( not as bad as recent HSDK .......Yet)

on Topic

I think the naruto team has a chance

InFamous_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infamous_wolf You're forgetting about lightning-dragon mode :p

Oh yea, he did get Laxus magic huh. I forgot some of his feats in that mode. As I said the team's best bet is to go ALL........wait. They don't really stand a chance, nevermind lol. I keep on thinking they all start off in base mode. If Natsu is in that Lighting Fire Dragon Hax mode at the start of the match its over.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: when he gets one shotted by a guild member it for comedy in a real fight it would be a stalemate probably but since natsu is stronger mentally somehow then he wins. And if you mean Hades then it wasn't just him it took a barage of attacks from the others some of laxus power and the loss of Hades immortality that made him so strong. And by fodder do you mean Max who nearly died?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I added in Rock lee and Kiba So is this enough or does Natsu get stomped this time?

Natsu still stomps he has a speed advantage over all of them, natsu simply speed blitzs each and every one of them..... -.-

@deathhero61: not compleatly true there are more issues on top of the nakma power bit thought that is the most flagrent part of the mess

yes outher anime have it i am not dennying that but every fight has it in fairy tale in fact Natsus powers canonically scale with "emotion/nakma power"

and they are inconsistent Erza saus she is weaker then natsu then curbs him,Natsu beats the guy that no one not even the master can beat then proceeds to get his a$$ kicked by a Fodder FT member post TS

and the fan service has gotten bad ( not as bad as recent HSDK .......Yet)

on Topic

I think the naruto team has a chance

Erza curbing natsu? Uhhh when has she done that? And if she has was it a gag feat not a legit fight and stomp. Actually getting pushed around by max was not only because of max's increase in skill but his increase in power.

Meh. i seen worse.

No they don't not in the slightest. Natsu can one shot choji and rock lee and kiba with ease.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

natsu isn't blitzing lee.. in fact.. i think the opposite has a higher chance of happening

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DeathHero61

@ssj_god said:

@deathhero61:

natsu isn't blitzing lee.. in fact.. i think the opposite has a higher chance of happening

Actually no. Natsu has speed feats that put him above lee. And even then lee doesn't start off in gates, he always starts off in base, which makes blitzing all the more possible. Choji and kiba are major non-factors and as soon as they try to attack natsu, it will be no different from Luffy Vs Bellamy in one piece if you seen it. Or natsu could just blast them where they stand. Natsu is pretty accurate with his flames and can even home in his flames on a target.

@nyas@dbvse7 what do you guys think?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

natsu speedblitzing lee is a major mis speculation on your part i think

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Lol. Good analogy with Luffy vs Bellamy. The only chance Team 2 has is 6th Gate Lee, but Natsu would still probably win.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ssj_god

@anime2114 said:

@deathhero61: Lol. Good analogy with Luffy vs Bellamy. The only chance Team 2 has is 6th Gate Lee, but Natsu would still probably win.

natsu will stomp for sure...

but he aint gonna speedblitz lee like @deathhero61: said.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu still stomps, it takes Lee seconds to open the Gates which is his only chance, but Lee does not have those seconds in a blood lusted fight against Natsu.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ratava

lol

enough with the natsu overrating

hes not faster than lee, especially not in gates

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

lol

enough with the natsu overrating

hes not faster than lee, especially not in gates

Interesting. Would you please prove that?

@ssj_god said:

@anime2114 said:

natsu will stomp for sure...

but he aint gonna speedblitz lee like @deathhero61: said.

Do you have any evidence that natsu wouldn't blitz lee?