Natsu and Wendy vs Choji Edit: and Rock lee,Kiba, Sakura

• 126 results
Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lee is the only one who has a chance of keeping up with natsu and that's if he gets his gates open in time and even still I don't see them winning this.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Ratava

@themagicstik said:

Natsu still stomps, it takes Lee seconds to open the Gates which is his only chance, but Lee does not have those seconds in a blood lusted fight against Natsu.

not really

in the war he opened the 5th gate in an instant an again later the 6th gate during the fight against madara

@deathhero61 said:
@ratava said:

lol

enough with the natsu overrating

hes not faster than lee, especially not in gates

Interesting. Would you please prove that?

what is there to proof?

we all saw what lee did during the exams against Gaara, first without weights and then with 4th gates. a couple of chapters ago, guy in 8th gates was rushing towards madara who shot his Gudodama agaisnt guy and lee in 6th gate was fast enough to throw minatos ftg-kunai between them before they clashed.

theres no way natsu is faster than gates lee

@uchiha454

lee opened the 5th and 6th gate in an instant

he doesnt get blitzed by natsu

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I apologize to everyone about the constants change in opponents it's just I never had the pleasure of editing the title and this will probably be my only post here so I wanted to have fun with it.

AND THIS THE LAST UPDATE:Added in Sakura and Wendy

Wendy at her strongest is on the same level as dragon force Natsu and she is fast as or maybe faster than him but not as strong physically but just as strong powerfully.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I apologize to everyone about the constants change in opponents it's just I never had the pleasure of editing the title and this will probably be my only post here so I wanted to have fun with it.

AND THIS THE LAST UPDATE:Added in Sakura and Wendy

Wendy at her strongest is on the same level as dragon force Natsu and she is fast as or maybe faster than him but not as strong physically but just as strong powerfully.

Hmm it seems legit. Natsu and wendy definitely take it. Sakura is a non-factor since she has no real speed feats.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I was think more of strength feats a punch from her should take Natsu down a notch for the others to take out plus can't she do something healing or something?(I am no where near caught up with Naruto) plus is there anyone else who has a speed feat but not over kill? (I was choosing from the konoha 11)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight_walker: Sakura is not that skilled in combat and will be dispatched easily, especially since in character she has charged in recklessly. Wendy can do healing as well and she can amp physical stats via wind magic.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: alright how about they get half an hour prep from Shikamaru.

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Natsu of course

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu solos. Wendy watches while singing folk songs. Also no one can criticize FT's writing if you like Naruto.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu solos. Wendy watches while singing folk songs. Also no one can criticize FT's writing if you like Naruto.

Honestly naruto has an amazing plot in my opinion and great writing but yeah i see what you mean in some areas of the writing itself -.-

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: alright how about they get half an hour prep from Shikamaru.

How would shikamaru utilize this prep against them? Choji kiba and sakura get blitzed in an instant anyway and how would they be able to utilize this prep if shikamaru himself is not there to help them properly execute it?(most of his greatest plans required him to be there)

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Nyas

Hmm it seems legit. Natsu and wendy definitely take it. Sakura is a non-factor since she has no real speed feats.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: it seems like you cannot read. SHE HAS NO SPEED FEATS.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drunken lee in gates would be untouchable

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: it seems like you cannot read. SHE HAS NO SPEED FEATS.

Whoah easy cowboy, that scan is a speed feat : She was fast enough to catch up to the minion who was sent flying with enough speed to send other minions flying just by passing next to them...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: All she did was jump in the air and slam herself on the minions

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, she sent the minion flying then caught up to to it, or are you saying the minion was standing still ?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His unpredictability would be godlike and his speed would be nothing to write off

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His unpredictability would be godlike and his speed would be nothing to write off

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@deathhero61 said:

No, she sent the minion flying then caught up to to it, or are you saying the minion was standing still ?

Anyone at barely high supersonic speeds can do that...... Sasuke did this before he got on lee's level of speed...... This is not impressive. Period. She gets blitzed end of story.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Nyas

Anyone at barely high supersonic speeds can do that...... Sasuke did this before he got on lee's level of speed...... This is not impressive. Period. She gets blitzed end of story.

.... High supersonic you say... ?

This is what Sakura's normal chakra punches can do :

No Caption Provided

This is what her punches did to Sasori's iron sand (mostly made of magnetite so easily weights in the tens of tons, too lazy to make the calcs) :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is what her normal chakra punch did to the minion :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And this is what the chock wave caused by her Seal punch did to the minions :

No Caption Provided

If you think something moving at supersonic speeds can do that to creatures tanking punches with tons of strength with shock waves alone (!!!) Then I have no idea what to say...

And Sasuke isn't Natsu, so sasuke's feats =/= Natsu's feats... period.

Sakura would OS salamander-boy end of story.

Your Fairy tail overrating never ceases to amaze me...

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: well Wendy makes this a stomp since she can back up Natsu increasing his stats as well as her own while dishing out her own power against the others plus she absorbs air (which I always thought was OP its everywhere unlike fire or metal)

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Nyas

@knight_walker said:

@nyas: well Wendy makes this a stomp since she can back up Natsu increasing his stats as well as her own while dishing out her own power against the others plus she absorbs air (which I always thought was OP its everywhere unlike fire or metal)

My comment was about his Sakura downplay.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knight_walker: And if you think windy would make this a stomp then why add her ? D:

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas:

I have no idea how her striking strength proves her speed at all. Most of her striking strength feats natsu can replicate.

Thats not OSing natsu at all especially with wendy there to amp his stats.

Natsu is far faster than sasuke who has no feats that i recall that even puts him in the hypersonic range. At best current sasuke seems to be high supersonic. Nothing else.

I really don't see what's stopping natsu and wendy from throwing one huge Unison Raid AoE blast at everyone at the start of the battle in turn taking them down. None of them would tank. The only one who would tank is probably sakura.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61:

I have no idea how her striking strength proves her speed at all. Most of her striking strength feats natsu can replicate.

Striking strength is directly connected to the speed at which what you punch will be sent flying, don't ignore the scans.

That'll OS base natsu who is a multi city block on durability at best. And Wendy is fodder, she gets os by Akamaru before she could do a thing.

Natsu is far faster than sasuke who has no feats that i recall that even puts him in the hypersonic range. At best current sasuke seems to be high supersonic. Nothing else.

Meanwhile, base Natsu's best speed feats makes him a mach 2, he could get blitzed while still smirking before activating any dragon mode.

I really don't see what's stopping natsu and wendy from throwing one huge Unison Raid AoE blast at everyone at the start of the battle in turn taking them down. None of them would tank. The only one who would tank is probably sakura.

The fact that they are in character ? which means Natsu will just rush in like a brawler.

And Ginat butterfly Chouji could stomp him (literally).

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@deathhero61:

Striking strength is directly connected to the speed at which what you punch will be sent flying, don't ignore the scans.

That's OS base natsu who is a multi city block on durability at best. And Wendy is fodder, she gets os by Akamaru before she could do a thing.

Meanwhile, base Natsu's best speed feats makes him a mach 2, he could get blitzed while still smirking before activating any dragon mode.

The fact that they are in character ? which means Natsu will just rush in like a brawler.

And Ginat butterfly Chouji could stomp him (literally).

Oh okay so hulk is hypersonic in terms of speed. By your logic. Anyway we have no measuring stick as to how far she jumped although we see her in the air we don't know if she keeps going or just stops in the air while the one she launched is still going. Like i said kid sasuke done this so has kid naruto(technically) so what is your point?

By akamaru? yeah sure.

Mach 2? no. Not even close.

Choji has no feats that put him anywhere near natsu.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61:

Oh okay so hulk is hypersonic in terms of speed. By your logic.

Scientifically speaking, Hulks thunderclaps are impossible to realise unless he is indeed that fast, so what's your point ? And why bring in a completely unrelated COMIC character when we are discussing Manga characters ?

Anyway we have no measuring stick as to how far she jumped although we see her in the air we don't know if she keeps going or just stops in the air while the one she launched is still going. Like i said kid sasuke done this so has kid naruto(technically) so what is your point?

Oh, so are you saying Kishi supposedly draw her above that minion (after it already flew by several others) just for the lulz ? What now, wonna wait for the anime version ?

And No sasuke never done that, him dodging Zaku's shock wave is a completely different case and STILL isn't one of Natsu's feats, which makes it perfectly irrelevant.

By akamaru? yeah sure.

Glad you agreed. :)

Correct, it's mach 1.4 to be accurate.

His size is all the feats you need.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@deathhero61:

Oh okay so hulk is hypersonic in terms of speed. By your logic.

Scientifically speaking, Hulks thunderclaps are impossible to realize unless he is indeed that fast, so what's your point ? And why bring in a completely unrelated COMIC character when we are discussing Manga characters ?

Meh, just for the hell of it.

Anyway we have no measuring stick as to how far she jumped although we see her in the air we don't know if she keeps going or just stops in the air while the one she launched is still going. Like i said kid sasuke done this so has kid naruto(technically) so what is your point?

Oh, so are you saying Kishi supposedly draw her above that minion (after it already flew by several others) just for the lulz ? What now, wonna wait for the anime version ?

I don't mind. Plus for all we know she already jumped after punching it and the shockwave is just remnants of the speed it was launched at.

And No sasuke never done that, him dodging Zaku's shock wave is a completely different case and STILL isn't one of Natsu's feats, which makes it perfectly irrelevant.

Lion barrage, he knocks the opponent into the air, and then quickly speeds towards the target he launched and performs a combo, same applies to Naruto when he was doing uzamaki barrage. Lee did the same thing when kicking gaara. And like i said natsu is faster than them.

By akamaru? yeah sure.

Glad you agreed. :) Im pretty sure its called sarcasm I don't see how kiba is taking on wendy at all.

Correct, it's mach 1.4 to be accurate. Dodging lasers after they are fired, blitzing people who can be classified as hypersonic, dodging missiles, and erza(who admitted she was weaker than natsu) can be confirmed as hypersonic as well.

His size is all the feats you need. His size plays no factor.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61:

I don't mind. Plus for all we know she already jumped after punching it and the shockwave is just remnants of the speed it was launched at.

The mere fact that the shock wave was enough to knock off balance monsters able to withstand punches with tons of force says a lot about it's speed, and the fact that Sakura was able to catch up to that target despite moving after sending it flying confirms her speed.

Lion barrage, he knocks the opponent into the air, and then quickly speeds towards the target he launched and performs a combo, same applies to Naruto when he was doing uzamaki barrage. Lee did the same thing when kicking gaara. And like i said natsu is faster than them.

Lion barrage doesn't send the enemy flying at supersonic speeds, Uzumaki barrage even less, as for Lee, I assume you are referring to his forth gate which makes him >> Natsu in speed.

Im pretty sure its called sarcasm I don't see how kiba is taking on wendy at all.

Just pretty sure ? Does that mean you can't tell when you yourself are being sarcastic ? hmm..

And I don't see how Wendy is tanking any of Kiba's attacks.

Dodging lasers after they are fired, blitzing people who can be classified as hypersonic, dodging missiles, and erza(who admitted she was weaker than natsu) can be confirmed as hypersonic as well.

1)Nothing says after they were fired, Nothing says it was actual laser, and even more it was merely aim dodge.

2)People "who can be classified" as hypersonic is perfectly irrelevant, they are either Hypersonic or they are not there is no "they can", so provide proof they were hypersonic.

3)"Missiles" moving at an unknown speed, and calculated to be mach 1.7 by fans, big deal right ?

4) Being "weaker" than does not equal being "slower" than, also Erza herself does not have hypersonic feats to start with.

His size plays no factor.

Except stomping Natsu by jumping on top of him.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By knight_walker

@nyas: If Akamaru can touch her she is fast as Natsu possibly faster her AOE is equal to Natsu in dragon force.

she has the ability to upgrade her and his attacks which I forgot about so it just made this over kill most likely.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Catch me up on this thread I've been away haha (found a way to put almost every pokemon game on my phone xD)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@deathhero61:

The mere fact that the shock wave was enough to knock off balance monsters able to withstand punches with tons of force says a lot about it's speed, and the fact that Sakura was able to catch up to that target despite moving after sending it flying confirms her speed.

For all we know she could have jumped after the juubi minion was already far away, FAWK by the time she got there the juubi minion was already miles away when she was prepping her punch.

Lion barrage doesn't send the enemy flying at supersonic speeds, Uzumaki barrage even less, as for Lee, I assume you are referring to his forth gate which makes him >> Natsu in speed.

No it doesn't lee is not faster than natsu.

Im pretty sure its called sarcasm I don't see how kiba is taking on wendy at all.

Just pretty sure ? Does that mean you can't tell when you yourself are being sarcastic ? hmm..

And I don't see how Wendy is tanking any of Kiba's attacks.

How does batman beat bane and how does spiderman beat rhino? Through agility and speed and versatility. Same reasons why people overrated Delsin Rowe.

Dodging lasers after they are fired, blitzing people who can be classified as hypersonic, dodging missiles, and erza(who admitted she was weaker than natsu) can be confirmed as hypersonic as well.

1)Nothing says after they were fired, Nothing says it was actual laser, and even more it was merely aim dodge.

2)People "who can be classified" as hypersonic is perfectly irrelevant, they are either Hypersonic or they are not there is no "they can", so provide proof they were hypersonic.

3)"Missiles" moving at an unknown speed, and calculated to be mach 1.7 by fans, big deal right ?

4) Being "weaker" than does not equal being "slower" than, also Erza herself does not have hypersonic feats to start with.

1. If you look closely it was after it was fired. Natsu said it was a laser. So even dodging something after its fired can be considered aim-dodging? hmm i guess that makes sense to an extent but....

2.In my debate with colliderz i proved that erza is hypersonic at least, and we both know natsu>erza.

3. Actually fans here usually calc missiles at mach 5 to mach 6. Hell if you do research thats what you may get for your average missile.(well long range missiles anyway.)

4. I proved she did in my CAV that you saw with her.

5.. Stomping natsu by jumping on him, sure okay why not that doesn't sound like BS at all. I'm done here.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@deathhero61: Catch me up on this thread I've been away haha (found a way to put almost every pokemon game on my phone xD)

Its been edited a crap ton now Lee, and sakura were added. along with kiba, me and @nyas were debating about which team wins and all of a sudden he is saying they are not even hypersonic in terms of speed and he saying that choji takes down natsu because of his size......

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61 said:
@dbvse7 said:

Its been edited a crap ton now Lee, and sakura were added. along with kiba, me and @nyas were debating about which team wins and all of a sudden he is saying they are not even hypersonic in terms of speed and he saying that choji takes down natsu because of his size......

Cause you started this shitstorm by saying Emo boy isn't even Hypersonic D:

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas: Lee? because even if we try to make assumptions like we do on comicvine logically they all fall on massively supersonic not hypersonic.(the same can apply for sasuke in base form when he is not amping himself in lightning) For FT characters thats different. The things they do in FT were far different than what they did in part 1 naruto this is probably due to kishi not adding things that we can classify as hypersonic showings. And im not a naruto hater BTW i can actually name multiple characters i personally think are hypersonic. The reason why its hard to tell why sasuke's hypersonic is due to his perception. His perception allows him to keep up with hypersonic foes, the same with kakashi. Why do you think people barely have any speed showings like obito(in base) was keeping up with everyone.(Anyway your scaling lee on when shippuden lee has no feats and whatever feats of speed he shows is inconsistent due to lee's first showings being better than it.) Hypersonic only goes to lee in my honest opinion because of hidden gates thats all. The only feats sasuke has that prove that he is supersonic is copying lee's speed as stated before borders over hypersonic due to him outspeeding gaara's sand shields which reacts to explosions. Using calcs never end up right anyway thats why most people come to consensus on a character's given speed. Most people at this point at comicvine already clarify sasuke as supersonic in base form(assuming they know that lightning if applied correctly can boost speed like it did during his fight with raikage i believe it was?) Same goes for lee in base.

And pause:

Loading Video...

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61:

For all we know she could have jumped after the juubi minion was already far away, FAWK by the time she got there the juubi minion was already miles away when she was prepping her punch.

Wait for the anime version then, although what happened is obvious.

No it doesn't lee is not faster than natsu.

Yes it does, Lee is faster than Natsu.

How does batman beat bane and how does spiderman beat rhino? Through agility and speed and versatility. Same reasons why people overrated Delsin Rowe.

I don't see no Batman or bane or spidey or Rinho is this thread, do you ? And what speed and versatility ? she gets OSed end of discussion.

And stop bringing in comic characters.

1. If you look closely it was after it was fired. Natsu said it was a laser. So even dodging something after its fired can be considered aim-dodging? hmm i guess that makes sense to an extent but....

No, nothing even suggests he dodged after it was fired, he could have ducked anytime for all we know, and yes it's aim-dodge since Sting screamed his techniques name like a retard before shooting, and calling it laser means nothing, Darui called his strongest attack Laser circus and sasuke was able to summon Susano'o befor it reached him, does that mean he has light speed reflexes and can form susano'o FTL ? Hell no !

2.In my debate with colliderz i proved that erza is hypersonic at least, and we both know natsu>erza.

You never did, the only thing you proved is that she could deflect bullets... (Ignoring the fact that it wasn't a modern pistol to avoid further BS) Bullets are supersonic at best, so that feat gives her Supersonic+ reaction, and even then It's not one of Natsu's feats and still doesn't prove that he is Hypersonic. Also being stronger =/= BEING FASTER.

3. Actually fans here usually calc missiles at mach 5 to mach 6. Hell if you do research thats what you may get for your average missile.(well long range missiles anyway.)

How about you post the calcs then ?

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=38608367&postcount=1

And there is no way in hell that's a long range missiles, an average missile can be mach 2 no more. And since we have no idea how fast that one was, the feat is unquantifiable. (it was more of a jet-pack anyway, making it 28m/s)

4. I proved she did in my CAV that you saw with her.

Already addressed.

5.. Stomping natsu by jumping on him, sure okay why not that doesn't sound like BS at all. I'm done here.

Yep, no BS, Natsu never dodged something so huge anyway.

Lee? because even if we try to make assumptions like we do on comicvine logically they all fall on massively supersonic not hypersonic.(the same can apply for sasuke in base form when he is not amping himself in lightning) For FT characters thats different. The things they do in FT were far different than what they did in part 1 naruto this is probably due to kishi not adding things that we can classify as hypersonic showings. And im not a naruto hater BTW i can actually name multiple characters i personally think are hypersonic. The reason why its hard to tell why sasuke's hypersonic is due to his perception. His perception allows him to keep up with hypersonic foes, the same with kakashi. Why do you think people barely have any speed showings like obito(in base) was keeping up with everyone.(Anyway your scaling lee on when shippuden lee has no feats and whatever feats of speed he shows is inconsistent due to lee's first showings being better than it.) Hypersonic only goes to lee in my honest opinion because of hidden gates thats all. The only feats sasuke has that prove that he is supersonic is copying lee's speed as stated before borders over hypersonic due to him outspeeding gaara's sand shields which reacts to explosions. Using calcs never end up right anyway thats why most people come to consensus on a character's given speed. Most people at this point at comicvine already clarify sasuke as supersonic in base form(assuming they know that lightning if applied correctly can boost speed like it did during his fight with raikage i believe it was?) Same goes for lee in base.

Since when is Lee emo ? lol

And are you really saying shippuden lee is slower than base lee because he lacks good feats ? D:

And how exactly do you determine someone being Hypersonic ? Because last time a checked something hypersonic can do this :

No Caption Provided

Which means that Guy is the only Hypersonic anime character all verses included..........

Loading Video...

So lets stop with this alright ? If someone Supersonic+ gets blitzed then the one doing the blitzing is hypersonic that's how anime works. Meaning base Sasuke and kn0 are Hypersonic regardless.

Loading Video...

ROFL

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Choji would get his weight watchers needing ass knocked out.. Fairy Tail characters being hypersonic can be for debate idk how I feel about that myself. Natsu is taking down Kiba and Sakura.. Idk if he would be able to tag Lee just because of attack movement speed.. Natsu blitzing Lee would be like Thing sneaking up on Batman. I'd give Natsu and Wendy the Majority.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

@deathhero61: Choji would get his weight watchers needing ass knocked out.. Fairy Tail characters being hypersonic can be for debate idk how I feel about that myself. Natsu is taking down Kiba and Sakura.. Idk if he would be able to tag Lee just because of attack movement speed.. Natsu blitzing Lee would be like Thing sneaking up on Batman. I'd give Natsu and Wendy the Majority.

This all makes sense but what do you personally think about kiba vs wendy?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Well I can't say she's faster or stronger naturally. Kiba could most likely dodge anything Wendy throws at him.. Wendy's kind of hesitant Kiba has to problem going straight in for an attack. Kiba wins most of the time not all the time.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 said:

*Cough*

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

*Cough*

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By DeathHero61

@nyas: Wow i didn't think he was that big but like stated several times physical strength and striking strength are in fact different. Also how durable is choji in that form? Thats a huge factor to decide whether or not he gets blitzed or not. And wouldn't his size make it easier for him to get blitzed since it will be harder to tag a smaller target?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61:

like stated several times physical strength and striking strength are in fact different.

I wonder :

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Also how durable is choji in that form?

You saw him block cursed seal 2 attack when in miniature form, and I already showed what that attack can do. As for his durability it's most likely the durability of a ninja of that size, but the fact that he can activate butterfly mode even with that size would further increase his giant form strengthx100.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By DBVSE7

I don't think we've seen Chojis durablity in his normal state consistantly to say he won't get OS by one of Natsus punches.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

I don't think we've seen Chojis durablity in his normal state consistantly to say he won't get OS by one of Natsus punches.

Exactly and you are assuming that choji is as strong as a hidden gates user? Because if you are then im done for the day and i'll go back to another one of my stupid CAVs.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Nyas

@deathhero61:

And wouldn't his size make it easier for him to get blitzed since it will be harder to tag a smaller target?

This isn't a God of War game, so fighting a giant won't make it look in slow motion, instead I'd say that bigger = better range = harder to dodge. Regardless, Chouji isn't limited to that form, he can freely manipulate the size of different parts of his Body using This :

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Partial_Multi-Size_Technique

Like for example increasing just the size of his arm :

No Caption Provided

Exactly and you are assuming that choji is as strong as a hidden gates user? Because if you are then im done for the day and i'll go back to another one of my stupid CAVs.

No Caption Provided

Do I really need to write long paragraphs each time I try to pass an info to you ? =_="

You said that increasing physical strength doesn't mean increasing striking strength I showed you that the using the word "power" in the author's way of saying "more powerful attacks".......

@dbvse7 said:

Does that mean natsu is physically stronger than Jirobo ?