Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

Me and my friend were arguing about this the other day. Who do you think would win

No prep

Morals on

In Character

Fight at Punk Hazard

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Kuzan and Sakazuri

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

Team 1 is being underestimated so i'll post feats

Natsu should be able to withstand being attacked by magma as he has already melted iron in seconds

No Caption Provided

and should also be able to withstand Aokiji ice as he has withstanded Ice from Gray whose Ice > Aokiji Ice

one shotted Bluenote stinger with this.

He also has good Destructive feats such as

No Caption Provided

Now, do you see the scan in which the caption says oneshotted Bluenote. remember Bluenote was on Gildarts level during the Tenroujima Arc. Bluenote was more powerful than Erza who tanked a island blast and did this.

No Caption Provided

destroyed a floating island with little magic power. I'll post some more for Natsu later now onto Gray

His Ice Devil slayer magic is damn near instant

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Blitzed Mard Geer who was beating Natsu, Sting, Rogue.

Ice Durable and cold enough, not even Natsu (that Melted Iron in seconds) could melt it.
Ice Durable and cold enough, not even Natsu (that Melted Iron in seconds) could melt it.

Also Gray is immune to Ice attacks and freezing due to Ice Devil slayer Magic. Can also eat Ice to replenish stamina and increase power. will post more feats later

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals stomps

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ratava

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Natsu should be able to withstand being attacked by magma as he has already melted iron in seconds

No Caption Provided

and should also be able to withstand Aokiji ice as he has withstanded Ice from Gray whose Ice > Aokiji Ice

No Caption Provided

Now, do you see the scan in which the caption says oneshotted Bluenote. remember Bluenote was on Gildarts level during the Tenroujima Arc. Bluenote was more powerful than Erza who tanked a island blast and did this.

No Caption Provided

destroyed a floating island with little magic power. I'll post some more for Natsu later now onto Gray

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Also Gray is immune to Ice attacks and freezing due to Ice Devil slayer Magic. Can also eat Ice to replenish stamina and increase power. will post more feats later

melted iron in seconds? cool - Akainu not only melted it, he vaporized it in an instant just by flying by, or do you remember that giant iceberg Jouz throwed at Akainu, vaporized after a single attack.

grays ice > aokijis ice? yeah.... ......no. aokijis ocean freezing is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything Gray has shown so far with his abilities.

bluenote on gildarts level? bluenote doesnt even matter, especially his comparsion with gildarts. when gildarts was getting serious he one-shotted bluenote. gildarts is so much >>>>>>> bluenote its not even funny.

when did Erza tanked an island-buster? i hope you are not refering to the battle with her edolas counterpart. btw: that floating island that was destroyed by ezra and her counterpart is maybe city-block level, nothing more.

akainu tanked quake-punches from WB to the face and he fought aokiji for a whole week and permanently changed the weather on an island. show me gray/natsu doing this kind of a battle

@colliderz said:

Admirals stomps

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

melted iron in seconds? cool - Akainu not only melted it, he vaporized it in an instant just by flying by, when? or do you remember that giant iceberg Jouz throwed at Akainu, vaporized after a single attack. Natsu could do the same

grays ice > aokijis ice? yeah.... ......no. aokijis ocean freezing is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything Gray has shown so far with his abilities. Nope. Aokoji can produce more Ice but, Gray isn't just Ice it's far more powerful than regular Ice. Also Gray is immune to Ice and Aokoji ICe isn't doing Much to Natsu

bluenote on gildarts level? bluenote doesnt even matter, especially his comparsion with gildarts. when gildarts was getting serious he one-shotted bluenote. gildarts is so much >>>>>>> bluenote its not even funny.

when did Erza tanked an island-buster? Tanked an Island blast against Azuma. i hope you are not refering to the battle with her edolas counterpart. btw: that floating island that was destroyed by ezra and her counterpart is maybe city-block level, nothing more.

akainu tanked quake-punches from WB to the face and he fought aokiji for a whole week and permanently changed the weather on an island. show me gray/natsu doing this kind of a battle. Logia have damn near infinite amount of their Element and were fighting for 10 days of course the climate would change.

@colliderz said:

Admirals stomps

Nope. What can they even do to Natsu and Gray?

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: not on there level yet. Aokuji has been seen freezing vast areas withen mere seconds. And akainu aka "red dog" is right there on his level. And unlike the fairytale characters thEy have more control over their respective elements can transform into them etc

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Natsu and Gray lack haki. They get stomped.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can natsu eat magma?

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: not on there level yet. Aokuji has been seen freezing vast areas withen mere seconds. And akainu aka "red dog" is right there on his level. And unlike the fairytale characters thEy have more control over their respective elements can transform into them etc

Natsu is highly resistant to hot and cold attacks. Gray could Eat Aokiji and is immune to Ice

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@kuroimugetsu said:

Can natsu eat magma?

he ate molten steel. i'm sure he can eat Molten rock

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kuroimugetsu

@comicvinepoozer1: yes but op team is as well and can transform into said elements. Dont get me wrong I love these two but they lose. the op team were effecting the entire island and has week level stamina lol. If anything they wait till the fairytale characters tire out and gg

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: yes but op team is as well and can transform into said elements. Dont get me wrong I love these two but they lose. Agreed but it's not a stompthe op team were effecting the entire island and has week level stamina lol. If anything they wait till the fairytale characters tire out and gg Wouldn't happen. Both could use the OP team elements as energy

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

Nope. Aokoji can produce more Ice but, Gray isn't just Ice it's far more powerful than regular Ice. Also Gray is immune to Ice and Aokoji ICe isn't doing Much to Natsu

That ''regular ice'' you are talking about was more then enough to incap someone like Jozu... Gray is not even close to his level

Tanked an Island blast against Azuma.

That blast wasn't island level and the original manga version of the explosion wasn't that big and flashy unlike its anime counterpart (this is constant problem in FT threads) also wait she had PIS force was amped by the island itself at that point.Azuma himself said this

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mije_101

Admirals slaughter

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting points but fairytale team still hasn't done anything on these two levels. They were affecting larger areas effortlessly. Remember when aokuji saved smoker from flomingo he literally froze him before he could even move his hands a mere foot. I'd say op team is far faster.

And that's what it will come down to in the end

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By le0nhart

i say let's wait for a couple of weeks until we see what time skip Natsu and Gray can really do

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azuma's Terra Clamare, which is something Erza shrugged off before Second Origin and the 1yr training. She's bound to be way stronger now.

My knowledge of the Admirals is limited, but from what I know, Natsu should be able to stalemate one. Don't know about Gray though.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

Nope. Aokoji can produce more Ice but, Gray isn't just Ice it's far more powerful than regular Ice. Also Gray is immune to Ice and Aokoji ICe isn't doing Much to Natsu

That ''regular ice'' you are talking about was more then enough to incap someone like Jozu... One Piece Characters have shown to be very vulnerable to cold, also Silver Fullbuster froze an entire Village of Giants and an eternal flame instantly and Gray is stronger and better than him. the Guy froze a Tornado as wellGray is not even close to his level

Tanked an Island blast against Azuma.

That blast wasn't island level and the original manga version of the explosion wasn't that big and flashy unlike its anime counterpart (this is constant problem in FT threads) also wait she had PIS force was amped by the island itself at that point.Azuma himself said this

It was an Island buster she got hit by all the magic power of Tenrou Island. The second time she got hit she was amped by the island. the first time it was legit

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By comicvinepoozer1
colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece Characters have shown to be very vulnerable to cold, also Silver Fullbuster froze an entire Village of Giants and an eternal flame instantly and Gray is stronger and better than him. the Guy froze a Tornado as well

Freezing an entire sea linking eight islands with each other is far more impressive then what Silver did, also vulnerable to cold what?We are talking about incapacitating a multi thousand tonner

It was an Island buster she got hit by all the magic power of Tenrou Island. The second time she got hit she was amped by the island. the first time it was legit

First explosion wasn't that impressive... Also island never was truly under his control too

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

One Piece Characters have shown to be very vulnerable to cold, also Silver Fullbuster froze an entire Village of Giants and an eternal flame instantly and Gray is stronger and better than him. the Guy froze a Tornado as well

Freezing an entire sea linking eight islands with each other is far more impressive then what Silver did, also vulnerable to cold what?We are talking about incapacitating a multi thousand tonner i'm saying when it comes to Ice and cold OP characters have been shown that unless you have heat related powers, you are sucseptible to Ice and cold related powers. The strawhats have almost frozen to death twice, and one of them was Post timeskip. I don't see how that's an feat Gray couldn't pull off. Not that it matters. His Ice is inneffective against Natsu and Gray

First explosion wasn't that impressive... Also island never was truly under his control too Mashima has never been the one to determine the power of an attack by its size. And yeah he did have it under his control remember? It wasn't until after she got hit by the magic power of Tenrou that he started losing control

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1:

i'm saying when it comes to Ice and cold OP characters have been shown that unless you have heat related powers, you are sucseptible to Ice and cold related powers. The strawhats have almost frozen to death twice, and one of them was Post timeskip. I don't see how that's an feat Gray couldn't pull off. Not that it matters. His Ice is inneffective against Natsu and Gray

It doesn't matters how cold the ice is but its density is what it count for which was strong enough to incap Jozu.That's a durable and strong ice if it can incap multi thousand tonners.How strong was Gray's ice again?(not its AoE)

Mashima has never been the one to determine the power of an attack by its size. And yeah he did have it under his control remember? It wasn't until after she got hit by the magic power of Tenrou that he started losing control

Azuma never showed anything close to island level so calling his attacks island level is a baseless claim.Also just because he had the island under his control doesn't means he was island buster either

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 2 wins with ease. Natsu and Gray will need haki to defeat them.

RedHawk667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have said Team 2 wins before the latest fairy tail manga chapter, but no all that sure now. Unless Gray has an attack of that magnitude too.

Still gonna give it to the admirals for now.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu and Gray are not on the level of the Admirals yet

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu and Gray are not on the level of the Admirals yet

this

i dont see how that attack in the latest chapter would change anything

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cmon dude , Natsu and Gray are far bellow any of the Admirals yet.

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aokiji freezes the Oceans just to travel by bike... Aokiji and Akainu's battle was so intense, its effects affected an islands climate... for a long period of time...

Not only do the Admirals have fatal devil fruits that makes them intangible, they also use haki...

Team 1 dies horribly

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

admiral low diff

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current nastu beats akainu. Current gray loses to aokiji

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#40  Edited By TheVivas

Current nastu beats akainu. Current gray loses to aokiji

Don't bump old threads just to post the wrong answer.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: don't quote my posts just to make the wrong reply.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thevivas: don't quote my posts just to make the wrong reply.

Natsu isn't beating Akainu. Get over it.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Gray has a good chance against Akainu

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gray soloes. He has on-panel immunity to freezing and surpassed a technique that freezes people with immunity to freezing.

Akainu and Aokiji just get instant frozen by Gray's god-level ice or whatever you want to call it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc
deactivated-5e8aa6a2ad9cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aokiji stomp he won't even get injure