Who wins??

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team two

Gray has appalling durability, it ends in what happened to gray in that panel had ultear not reversed time for a minute

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: Did the OP change or something? Gray isn't even in this fight .-.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

natsu and gajeel win with mid diffuculty, they have high durability, and a way to recharge their stamina.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy and Zoro with mid difficulty.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Captain and his first mate takes this.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luffy and zoro after time-skip...

low difficulty

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu has ridiculous power upgrades as of time skip. Natsu is easily a city level buster now (I'm not even mildly exaggerating).

Also, Gajeel can eat shadows now to power up. So I don't know if Luffy and Zoro would have it that easy. I mean Gajeel would eat Zoro's swords and then eat their shadows ^_^

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Do natsu or gajeel have speed feats that show them being able to keep up with Gear 2nd? or Soru? Can they even touch luffy or zoro since they have Kenbunshoki Haki? (think of spidey sense, but 17 times better, and actually good) do they have a defense against Busoshoku Haki?

All of this coupled with they're massive improvements after timeskip, is why Captain And First mate take this with Low-Mid difficulty.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: Do natsu or gajeel have speed feats that show them being able to keep up with Gear 2nd? or Soru? Can they even touch luffy or zoro since they have Kenbunshoki Haki? (think of spidey sense, but 17 times better, and actually good) do they have a defense against Busoshoku Haki?

All of this coupled with they're massive improvements after timeskip, is why Captain And First mate take this with Low-Mid difficulty.

Natsu has better speed feats than Gajeel. Natsu has dodged a point blank laser beam from Sting, who is a White Dragon Slayer who controls light. He was also to outfight Laxus, who is the Lightning Dragon Slayer and can move as fast as lightning (whatever that means). Natsu also absorbed Laxus' lightning and is capable of using it himself. Natsu also managed to keep up with Gerard who is capable of utilizing space magic and can move as fast as a meteor/comet (whatever that means). While I don't think Natsu or Gajeel are as fast as Zoro or Luffy, they both have immense level durability and can replenish their stamina/heal themselves via consuming material around them.

I don't know who would win to be honest. An argument can be made for both teams.

karimamin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By karimamin1

Zoro solos while Luffy eats fish with Happy.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cooldes

@omgomgwtfwtf: Thanks for listing feats, i never really got into fairy tale, i went maybe 10 episodes before giving up.

also about the Laxus feats, I'm 300% sure The God of Skypia Enel could stomp him, and luffy defeated enel early in the series

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ownagepants

gajeel eats zoros swords team 1 wins

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@omgomgwtfwtf: Thanks for listing feats, i never really got into fairy tale, i went maybe 10 episodes before giving up.

also about the Laxus feats, I'm 300% sure The God of Skypia Enel could stomp him, and luffy defeated enel early in the series

Well Natsu defeated Laxus pre-time skip and it was early in the Fairy Tail manga as well. Also I don't think Enel would beat Laxus. Laxus can absorb lightning and becomes stronger the more he consumes. Also Laxus has Fairy Law, which one shots anyone he deems evil.

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ferventking

gajeel eats zoros swords team 1 wins

Swords are haki enforced which is why they don't get destroyed when cutting stuff harder then the swords/blocking lava hits.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: i stole this from an Enel vs Laxus thread,

1.Enel is still intangible.

2.Enel has million+ volt attacks that are far stronger then Laxus's.

3.Enel has pre cog and better movement speed.

4.Enel one shots.

5.OP is mean.

in every enel vs laxus thread it's pretty unanimous that enel has superior combat speed, and with mantra he's unbeatable, not to mention he's god and actually immortal

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

4.Enel one shots.

5.OP is mean.

in every enel vs laxus thread it's pretty unanimous that enel has superior combat speed, and with mantra he's unbeatable, not to mention he's god and actually immortal

Enel is stronger no doubt, but you can't hurt Laxus with lightning attacks. It's impossible. Dragon Slayers are virtually immune to their respective elements, unless you're a God Slayer, and even then they can still absorb their attacks with enough effort. Laxus can actually turn into living lightning and thus become intangible himself.

http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Law

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@omgomgwtfwtf: Enel have destroy islands with his lightning attacks If I recall and Pre Time Skip/Pre Gear Luffy defeated Enel(mainly due to Luffy is made out rubber).

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Enel have destroy islands with his lightning attacks If I recall and Pre Time Skip/Pre Gear Luffy defeated Enel(mainly due to Luffy is made out rubber).

I understand that, but Laxus absorbs Lightning. For example, Natsu eats fire. He's eaten Atlas' fire, who is a dragon, and has fire as hot as the flames of hell. While Enel is powerful, like Luffy, his powers would be negated on the fact that Laxus would be empowered by the attacks rather than hurt.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: not only did he destroy entire islands, but he did it with ease, while not being anywhere near it, or even being in sight range of it.

he can use his sense of the electrons and electromagnetic waves in the air and atmosphere to MEGA upgrade his already amazing mantra. because of this, he could literally hear all, see all, and know all, of everything happening in the entirety of skypia.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac said:

I understand that, but Laxus absorbs Lightning. For example, Natsu eats fire. He's eaten Atlas' fire, who is a dragon, and has fire as hot as the flames of hell. While Enel is powerful, like Luffy, his powers would be negated on the fact that Laxus would be empowered by the attacks rather than hurt.

Well if lighting attacks fail Enel will just use his insulating power and just burn him with a few swings from his staff.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@omgomgwtfwtf: Can't Enel absorbs Laxus lightnings an Enel make more powerful and also If Enel and Laxus go into fighting with their fist.Enel can dodge Laxus attacks with Mantra(aka Haki).There no doubt that Time Skip Enel would be more powerful than Pre Time Skip Enel.

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nightcraft

Zoro is at the point that he can cut any metal and seems to have expressed interest in cutting flames too, although we aren't going to count that since he hasn't gotten that skill yet. The two possess haki, which allows them to predict attacks to the point that not even something at light speed can touch them. Luffy also has an immunity to lightning based attacks, so Natsu's electrified flames are a non-factor. Luffy's hardening skill via haki should be able to make him highly tolerant to flames as well. And Salamander's punches shouldn't even hurt the pirate.

If this is played straight, this is pretty much a stomp in favor of the Strawhat pirates. But if this is written by the creator of Fairy Tail, the two fairies would go the distance because of... Friendship!

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightcraft: Wouldn't Luffy and Zoro have the Power of Friendship too.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, Gajeel still have the advantage of repleneshing his magic, Natsu also but I don't see him eating flame or lightning in the middle of a battle, and they are mountain buster who can cause massive damage and have great durability, but I have not read alot of One piece for long while so they propaly learned some op ability.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sandiego008

@cooldes said:

4.Enel one shots.

5.OP is mean.

I would say lets not try to go off topic with enel vs laxus as luffy beating enel isn't something I would consider a strong feat since luffy is made of rubber thus lighting wont hurt him.

I would agree enel is stronger than laxus (apparently a battle thread already made for this) but I would argue natsu beating laxus would be a better feat (although I don't think he did actually beat laxus I would have to go back but I though laxus let him take his power to beat some stronger dude), than luffy beating enel.

I would say luffy and zoro win (based 100% on anime feats), although I have heard that natsu is pretty ridiculous now I just don't read the manga. I would be intrigued to see what would happen to gajeel if he ate both of the cursed swords zoro has in his possession though.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008: He probably gain a power boost given that Gajeel ate evil shadows with no issue and became a Shadow Iron Dragon...

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Funsiized

Im nearly Positive, that The only Reason Natsu was dishing out those Large attacks Was because he consumed Atlas Flames. ITs like when he consumed the Flames from gerald, He got a boost similar to Dragon Force. He DOES NOT Have that power in this Fight. Soa t most, hes a buolding Buster. Which isnt much.

So all taken into account Luffy and Zoro take this. they have shown faster Speed overall, and more consistent Destructive force.

Avatar image for zorotheswordsman
ZoroTheSwordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be the StrawHats. Gajeel can eat Zoro's swords, but Zoro's can use haki to predict his movements. zoro can cut any metal and has even been seen cutting a little sea stone (a stone as hard as diamond) probably with haki. then zoro has been in fire without getting hurt at all(though i dont know how long he can last). but again, he can use haki and could probably take out natsu and gajeel with one slice (Shi Shi Sonson) which he beheaded a dragon that was harder than steel with in one hit (and you know natsu and gajeel are DRAGON slayers). As for luffy, he can also use haki (all kinds) and can take 'em both out with one hit too (Elephant gun or Grizzly magnum) so ya, the strawhats win

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooooo..... tought decisions but Im going with:

Team One Piece

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One piece team wins , Natsu lightning fire is doing nothing to luffy, also their are no random power up. Gajeel will be a tougher opponet for the strawhat, but nothing they can't handle with difficulty

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cjdavis103

This fight depends on if gajeel can eat zorros swords if he can then fairytale can win. Otherwise I have to give the edge to OP team

Avatar image for the_ultimate_new52
the_ultimate_NEW52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well FT characters don't have much speed but I don't think speed alone assures the victory also the FT characters show high endurance and strength.....

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT doesn't have the speed or stamina to last in this fight. Natsu and Gageel may be able blitz them with some dragon roars but I think Luffy and Zoro could evade those. It would be a good fight but I think OP takes this one.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy and Zoro

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WolverineIsTOAA

Be a close one.

Zegoutte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zorro will cut Gajeel in half just like a piece of cake. Then Luffy vs Natsu is maybe a good fight but I don't see post-time skip Luffy loose this one except if Natsu have is stupid "Nakama Power".

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zegoutte said:

Zorro will cut Gajeel in half just like a piece of cake. Then Luffy vs Natsu is maybe a good fight but I don't see post-time skip Luffy loose this one except if Natsu have is stupid "Nakama Power".

Gajeel is stronger than steel by probably a few times. Zoro will have a hard time beating him via cutting damage, but zoro can still pound him into submission with blunt force. As of now Natsu only stands a chance against pre-timeskip luffy.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-timeskip they can take it, current they lose.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm, I'll side with Gajeel/Natsu for the slight majority

Zegoutte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: you are serious are this is just a bad joke ?

Nothing prove that Gajeel is stronger than steel he is the steel dragon slayer so for me he is just as hard as steel so Zoro stomp

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Luffy and Zoro? Can't Luffy solo? Even of he can't im pretty sure Team 2 stomps.

WHAT_DiiCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mhmmm nastu hates transportation and luffy can't swim. Nastu creativity with attacks so ill give him this one.

Roar of the Shadow Fire Dragon ftw

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gajeel wasn't harmed by Panther Lily's Bustermarm Sword which was stated can break steel. And Gajeel crushed it. He is definitely stronger than normal steel. He even said so himself when he was training with Lily.

That said, Luffy and Zoro win.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zegoutte said:

@deathhero61: you are serious are this is just a bad joke ?

Nothing prove that Gajeel is stronger than steel he is the steel dragon slayer so for me he is just as hard as steel so Zoro stomp

Just look at the quote below.

Gajeel wasn't harmed by Panther Lily's Bustermarm Sword which was stated can break steel. And Gajeel crushed it. He is definitely stronger than normal steel. He even said so himself when he was training with Lily.

That said, Luffy and Zoro win.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

Zegoutte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: I forgot that my bad but I'm still thinking that Zoro can cut I'm now with COA