• 63 results
#1 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins in a one on one battle?

#2 Posted by wario1988 (990 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#3 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming this is Lara Croft before the re-boot, I would go for Lara. Her equipment is better than Nathan and has taken on more supernatural things.

#4 Posted by I'maDC/ImageGuy! (1648 posts) - - Show Bio

Lara Croft. Without her Nathan wouldn't be pushing boxes or solving puzzles.

#5 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I ll back Nathan.He is a better marksman and I am sure he is better at h2h

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Lara Croft

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17716 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

I ll back Nathan.He is a better marksman and I am sure he is better at h2h

Proof that he's a better hand-to-hand combatant or marksman for that matter?

#8 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate has some really kickass feats...

#9 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Uncharted 3 1 mission.A bar fight.Check it if you want.

Also the plane crash scene and so many others.

#10 Posted by Deranged Midget (17716 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@Deranged Midget: Uncharted 3 1 mission.A bar fight.Check it if you want.

Also the plane crash scene and so many others.

I'll give it a shot.

#11 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate for me is the winner. Has h2h feats against multple apponents and huge grenade launcher weilding fullbody suit man tanks( which you had to kill with melee in uncharted 2). He as also fought and beat yetis, a near invicible russian powered by the tree of life and aslo beaten several assasin/highly triaend mercenaries. Lara has killed a t-rex however so its not gonna be easy. I think nate takes it because he has the better durabilty feats including prelonged perodis in sub artic temperautes whilst shot and long peroids solo in desert without water. Not to even mnetion the various random damegs he takes form fights.

#12 Edited by Picard (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

Drake. To tell you the truth I never played "Uncharted" games - my computer it to old - and I only played few, older "Tomb Raiders" games, but I saw a lot of let's plays of both franchises, and based on what I saw I would say that Drake should win. Lara taken down T-Rex, Drake single handedly destroyed a tank. :) Lara need health packs to regain health, Nathan from the other hand seems to have Wolverine like abilities ;) - he can regenerate himself after being shot few hundred times if he only stay behind wall for few moments. Drake obviously must have healing factor so he wins! ;)

#13 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

@lazystudent said:

Nate for me is the winner. Has h2h feats against multple apponents and huge grenade launcher weilding fullbody suit man tanks( which you had to kill with melee in uncharted 2). He as also fought and beat yetis, a near invicible russian powered by the tree of life and aslo beaten several assasin/highly triaend mercenaries. Lara has killed a t-rex however so its not gonna be easy. I think nate takes it because he has the better durabilty feats including prelonged perodis in sub artic temperautes whilst shot and long peroids solo in desert without water. Not to even mnetion the various random damegs he takes form fights.

this

#14 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard said:

Drake. To tell you the truth I never played "Uncharted" games - my computer it to old - and I only played few, older "Tomb Raiders" games, but I saw a lot of let's plays of both franchises, and based on what I saw I would say that Drake should win. Lara taken down T-Rex, Drake single handedly destroyed a tank. :) Lara need health packs to regain health, Nathan from the other hand seems to have Wolverine like abilities ;) - he can regenerate himself after being shot few hundred times if he only stay in behind wall for few moments. Drake obviously must have healing factor so he wins! ;)

That's a gameplay mechanic not a real feat

#15 Edited by Picard (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

@Picard said:

Drake. To tell you the truth I never played "Uncharted" games - my computer it to old - and I only played few, older "Tomb Raiders" games, but I saw a lot of let's plays of both franchises, and based on what I saw I would say that Drake should win. Lara taken down T-Rex, Drake single handedly destroyed a tank. :) Lara need health packs to regain health, Nathan from the other hand seems to have Wolverine like abilities ;) - he can regenerate himself after being shot few hundred times if he only stay in behind wall for few moments. Drake obviously must have healing factor so he wins! ;)

That's a gameplay mechanic not a real feat

I know, I know but what you can do? Those are computer games characters therefore you must consider games mechanics. Just like when you discussing some cartoon characters,then you must consider that they have Wile E Coyote physics on their side. ;)

#16 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Picard: Some game mechanics like health packs and health regeneration are there to balance the gameplay.

Well QTE's and cutscenes would be a good way to measure their feats.

#17 Posted by superstay (10132 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Nathan Drake wins

#18 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Laura would stomp him.

#19 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

Assuming this is Lara Croft before the re-boot, I would go for Lara. Her equipment is better than Nathan and has taken on more supernatural things.

#20 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

lara croft wins she is more skilled in combat and in using guns, nathan is no match for her

#21 Posted by pjcast7 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Lara croft wins. She's an legit genius, more armed and unarmed combat, olympic level gymnast, rock climber, daredevil. She's everything most people are not. There is a reason why she is iconic and he isn't.

#22 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

LARA

#23 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8898 posts) - - Show Bio

Lara Croft

#24 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

@pjcast7 said:

Lara croft wins. She's an legit genius, more armed and unarmed combat, olympic level gymnast, rock climber, daredevil. She's everything most people are not. There is a reason why she is iconic and he isn't.

Lara Croft is no more iconic than Nathan Drake.

#25 Posted by Osian2 (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@pjcast7 said:

Lara Croft is way more iconic than Nathan Drake. She's a lot more recognizable by the general public hell she's been portrayed by Angelina Jolie in two movies and she was one of the mascots of the original playstation.

#26 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio

@Osian2 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@pjcast7 said:

Lara Croft is way more iconic than Nathan Drake. She's a lot more recognizable by the general public hell she's been portrayed by Angelina Jolie in two movies and she was one of the mascots of the original playstation.

Fair enough.

#27 Posted by Iju (102 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm gotta say its a tie! Lara and Nathan would make a really awesome team but i think they would kill each other in a fight. both are equally matched.

yeap this ones a tie ppl!

#28 Posted by SpideyFan113 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Nathan Drake wins in my opinion. The only thing Lara has on him is she beat a T-rex. Which is a good point, but that's like saying Drake couldn't. I mean Drake has so many epic feats its not even funny. Just cuz Uncharted is set in a more realistic world doesn't mean Drake can't beat all the things Lara did. Its seriously unfair to point out that kinda stuff when we don't know what Drake would do with a T-rex. Lara just dodged and shot, which Drake can do also. Also people fail to point out that Drake has taken down armies, with just a default weapons, and whatever comes to him. I've played all games, trust me when I say I'm not overexaggerating when I say armies! Also based on what the games have shown me, Drake is better at H2H combat. Drake beats the hell out of a dozen guys at once. But Lara has to go into a button minigame when two guys fight her, and barely survives.

Plus, Drake has saved the world three times already, just saying. :P

#29 Posted by pjcast7 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyFan113: Oh please and lara hasn't taken out armies? Lara is shown to be better and her combat skills are above average.

#30 Posted by JediXMan (30931 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Nate > current Lara Croft. Don't know about classic, though.

#31 Posted by NeonGameWave (7973 posts) - - Show Bio

Lara`s experience>>>>>Nathan`s experience

Lara`s skills>>>>Nathan`s skills

I pretty sure Lara wins due to the fact that she has more overall experience and has dealt with far worse than Nathan.

#32 Posted by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

Lara Croft, of course. She has more and superior feats.

Across his adventures she killed/defeated: Band of wild animals like wolfs, bears, gorillas, sharks, tigers, trained dogs... not to mention groups of velociraptors and multiple T-Rex. She defeated immortal beings thousand of years old, dragons, ancient demons, multiple forms of undead monsters ranging from zumbis to huge thralls, some with magical attacks, mythical and legendary creatures like centaurs and yetis, magic powered statues from many different cultures, hordes and hordes of highly trained mercenaries and soldiers, trained fighters powered by legendary weapons like excalibur, assassins, cyborgs, soldier with powered exoskeleton and she has wielded Mjolnir. Probably there is more.

#33 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Jayc1324 (12796 posts) - - Show Bio

@pjcast7: This is a little old but Nate is getting an uncharted movie soon too

#35 Edited by eagerbuttermilk (462 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by lethalsmash (94 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we can all agree that they should make a cross over video game with both of them and/or movie:)

#38 Posted by DatSwampertAzz (885 posts) - - Show Bio

lara because boobs..and i grew up playing her games soo..yea

#39 Edited by DrMantisToboggan (594 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny people say Lara's only feat is the T-rex, seems to me people either don't remember or never beat classic TR games, she's taken down large numbers of various wildlife, monsters, mummies, yeti's, demons, a dragon, a man spider thing, and other things.

I absolutely love both characters, but lara has better feats, more money/resources and more experience. Nate is tougher/more resilient, has better luck and a better supporting cast, but one on one lara could take him

#40 Posted by hyperbertha (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

People saying Nathan wins hasn't played some of the older TR games. She has been displayed as possessing super-spy level combat skills consistently and has taken down trained killers. She also has far better resources at her side. Lara stomps Drake.

#41 Posted by hyperbertha (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol

#42 Posted by RogueShadow (11104 posts) - - Show Bio

Lara's done some pretty crazy sh*t over the years, even though I prefer Nate, she'd probably win.

#43 Posted by those_eyes (7527 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex.

#44 Posted by JwwProd (10050 posts) - - Show Bio

Lara after a very hard fight.

Ends in sex.

This.

#45 Posted by nicksmi56 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on which Lara. Classic=Lara. Modern=Drake.

#46 Posted by nickzambuto (14124 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by darkbeam (2401 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by hyperbertha (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: :O lol sry. But still doesn't change the fact that it was a stupid comment :P

#49 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1235 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate

#50 Posted by YodaPrime (835 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously i say nate only because his ridiculous (and yet nightmarish) luck. Divine intervention would apparently allow him to survive anything. Including Lara.