stalemate .

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Killemall
@IZZR: I am leaning towards Nate Gray too because well he can manipulate time.. void manipulates reality.. cant really say.. but feat wise i am sure Nate has much more feat him being a hero.. :) but i'll wait around and see what everyone thinks :) afterall this , in my opinion, is a very close battle.. actually most of ur battles are very close gotta give that to u mate :)
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Nate.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By progenitorigin

I gotta go with Nate Grey on this one, when he came back and took on the Dark Avengers, I remember him trying to talk to Sentry, saying they had already fought against Void, meaning Grey had already met and fought against Void.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Killemall
@venomoushatred1001@progenitor: Ok this is bad so in order to get a debate going, i am changing my initial opinion from Nate to Void, based upon the fact that Void actually defeated MM, MM couldnt do anything against VOID and MM is a guy who has gone against Beyonder. Now, ppl say that marvel has a bigger story plan for the VOID, they are trying to show him as perhaps a new entity other than just another personality of Sentry, this is based on the fact that molecular man couldnt even understand what Sentry (assuming because of VOID) was made up of..  So there is far too much potential in Void and possibly he could take down Nate. 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By progenitorigin
@Killemall said:
@venomoushatred1001@progenitor: Ok this is bad so in order to get a debate going, i am changing my initial opinion from Nate to Void, based upon the fact that Void actually defeated MM, MM couldnt do anything against VOID and MM is a guy who has gone against Beyonder. Now, ppl say that marvel has a bigger story plan for the VOID, they are trying to show him as perhaps a new entity other than just another personality of Sentry, this is based on the fact that molecular man couldnt even understand what Sentry (assuming because of VOID) was made up of..  So there is far too much potential in Void and possibly he could take down Nate. 

Hmmm.  Void does have some impressive feats going for him, and in future reference, i'm sure that Marvel's going to continue giving Void some even more impressive feats, he did level Asgard, after all.  Thing about X-Man is, even if his physical body was destroyed, he coudl still live as psionic energy, not to mention he's an absolute beast on the astral plane.  Here is a little into about X-Man. 

I think that it would be a hardfought battle against the Void, since the Void is so versatile, but I think that Nate has the raw power to fight back against the Void.
ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ThorBoy2221

Nate Grey already admitted in Dark Avengers that he would get his butt kicked by the Sentry. The Void, who can't die and who can manipulate molecules on par with MM, would destroy Nate.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grey

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorboy2221:

I'm not sure it's that simple though.

Yeah, Void has matter manipulation on an insane level, but Nate doesn't need a physical body to survive and if it comes to telepathy… well, I'm really not sure if the Void can win then, because Nate is the superior telepath.

I'm going to stay out of this one for now though.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate Grey already admitted in Dark Avengers that he would get his butt kicked by the Sentry. The Void, who can't die and who can manipulate molecules on par with MM, would destroy Nate.

That's not a feat.

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: No but it's a fact stated by Nate Grey himself. If you want a feat then I'll use the Molecule feat. Void beat a molecule man who could control organic molecules (the only person who has been able to do this besides the Beyonder). This feat is larger than all of Nates combined. Also, the Void was beating all the Avengers, the X-Men, the inhumans, Black Bolt, the fantastic four, Dr. strange, Namor, and Shield, combined. The Sentry remembering himself is what ultimately made the Void stop. I know Nate has a ton of great feats but nothing compares to The MM one.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate, but it is close IMO.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah.. then went on and played with sentry's mind ..lol

though i do agree with you, shaman nate would loose to void... he's more on sentry's level.

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Shaman Nate is like 40 times more powerful than regular Sentry. If that's being on the same level then... well up to you.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ssj_god

@thanofleeze said:

@ssj_god: Shaman Nate is like 40 times more powerful than regular Sentry. If that's being on the same level then... well up to you.

no he's not... on panel feat he's on par with sentry -_-

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ThorBoy2221

@hulkman123: The Sentry has very impressive telepathic abilities as well. I'm not saying they compare to Nates abilities, but I do feel that they are close enough to where it will make telepathy a non factor or just a small factor. No single person has ever entered his mind without his permission. Sentry has been called the "strongest telepath on earth" by Emma frost, so he's not weak in that department. Nate has been beaten by far less powerful characters than the Void, while the Void needed teams and teams of people (plus the sentry mentally messing with him) for his defeat. So I think the Void wouldn't have a problem takin him out.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: The Sentry has very impressive telepathic abilities as well. I'm not saying they compare to Nates abilities, but I do feel that they are close enough to where it will make telepathy a non factor or just a small factor. Sentry has been called the "strongest telepath on earth" by Emma frost, so he's not weak in that department. Nate has been beaten by far less powerful characters than the Void, while the Void needed teams and teams of people (plus the sentry mentally messing with him) for his defeat. So I think the Void wouldn't have a problem takin him out.

meh .. void only needed thor in the end XD

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

Nate should win

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

some either horribly underrate nate... or horribly overrate him..lol.. very few goes by the real level XD

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Nate's best feats, go!

Jmarshmallow

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Nate's best feats, go!

Jmarshmallow

playing poker and winning with a royal flush

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Weak.

Void played Bingo once and after the first number was called, he got BINGO.

Jmarshmallow

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: You really hate this guy, don't you?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Weak.

Void played Bingo once and after the first number was called, he got BINGO.

Jmarshmallow

but that's impossible o.O

@ssj_god: You really hate this guy, don't you?

who? nate? ... lol.. you've got it absolutely backwards XD

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: THAT'S HOW GOOD VOID IS.

Jmarshmallow

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: THAT'S HOW GOOD VOID IS.

Jmarshmallow

ok.. then that's greater than nate's feat.. well i did said void will defeat shaman nate :D

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void.

This is very close though.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate. I feel like Void is too inconsistent even though he is undeniably impressive.

Nate blinks him into the sun

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: @thorboy2221: @thanofleeze: @jmarshmallow:

i take back my word... just saw op rules.... it says nate at his peak.. not shaman nate (though the picture is shaman nate)

at his peak (i.e at his full power, without the worry of burning himself up) .. nate absolutely decimates void (though nate at full power is feat less.. but we've got some glimpse of it)

though shaman nate is sentry level.. he'll still loose to void.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: NATE'S. BEST. YOGURT.

Jmarshmallow

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@hulkman123: @thorboy2221: @thanofleeze: @jmarshmallow:

i take back my word... just saw op rules.... it says nate at his peak.. not shaman nate (though the picture is shaman nate)

at his peak (i.e at his full power, without the worry of burning himself up) .. nate absolutely decimates void (though nate at full power is feat less.. but we've got some glimpse of it)

though shaman nate is sentry level.. he'll still loose to void.

What is Nate at full power?

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

Yogurt the Wise? Yogurt the All-Powerful? Yogurt the Magnificent?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: NATE'S. BEST. YOGURT.

Jmarshmallow

at peak, nate starts with holding royal flush in his hand.. even though we begin with 3 cards in hand in poker.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jmarshmallow
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ssj_god

@theking47:

equal potential with adult frank richards.... if he survives his full evolution (yes.. even shaman nate is going through evolution trying to adapt with his own powers), he'll loose his physical body and become a pure psionic being like phoenix... after which he could do anything with mere thoughts.

No Caption Provided

most probably he'd become a cosmic abstract

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@theking47:

equal potential with adult frank richards.... if he survives his full evolution (yes.. even shaman nate is going through evolution trying to adapt with his own powers), he'll loose his physical body and become a pure psionic being like phoenix... after which he could do anything with mere thoughts.

No Caption Provided

Fair enough, this version would beat the Void.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nate

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Void is skyfather level, how does he lost to Nate?

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: he over powered a cosmic cube level being, he took hits from a fully powered and enraged Thor (if were allowed DS Sentry feats), he based on character statements from Nate Grey has defeated Galactus. Killemall made awesome arguements for him against Dark Phoenix and Thanos who I would rate as Skyfather-ish level. Just because he’s not Odin level doesn’t make him less than Skyfather. I’ll send you the threads if you like?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@supermanwithatan01:

he over powered a cosmic cube level being,

First of all when did this happen and who was the user? Second of all, you do know that Cosmic cubes can literally do anything? Meaning all the user had to do was is snap Sentry out of existence. If he actually did do this he'd be well above Skyfather.

he took hits from a fully powered and enraged Thor

I don't see how that's impressive given that Thor doesn't even cause SkyFathers a nuisance

he based on character statements from Nate Grey has defeated Galactus.

Odin has many, many statements of being omnipotent but is he? No. Based on actual showings Galactus would accidentally win without even knowing he's being attacked.

Killemall made awesome arguements for him against Dark Phoenix and Thanos who I would rate as Skyfather-ish level.

The Phoenix force is above Skyfather level and Thanos isn't SkyFather level (Or at least i don't consider him)

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father:

- Molecule man

- it matters because the only time Nate fought a planet buster he literally lost and ran away...

- Fair point but it was also stated by Richards and lol yeah typically I don’t care at all about character statements so I concede

- Precisely my point, Killemall won me over with his argument over how potent the Void really is