Bloodlusted

Takes place on the moon
#2 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate's got better feats.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by HellionVulcan (3806 posts) - - Show Bio

stalemate .

#4 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: I am leaning towards Nate Gray too because well he can manipulate time.. void manipulates reality.. cant really say.. but feat wise i am sure Nate has much more feat him being a hero.. :) but i'll wait around and see what everyone thinks :) afterall this , in my opinion, is a very close battle.. actually most of ur battles are very close gotta give that to u mate :)
#5 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate.

#6 Posted by progenitor (7549 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta go with Nate Grey on this one, when he came back and took on the Dark Avengers, I remember him trying to talk to Sentry, saying they had already fought against Void, meaning Grey had already met and fought against Void.
#7 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001@progenitor: Ok this is bad so in order to get a debate going, i am changing my initial opinion from Nate to Void, based upon the fact that Void actually defeated MM, MM couldnt do anything against VOID and MM is a guy who has gone against Beyonder. Now, ppl say that marvel has a bigger story plan for the VOID, they are trying to show him as perhaps a new entity other than just another personality of Sentry, this is based on the fact that molecular man couldnt even understand what Sentry (assuming because of VOID) was made up of..  So there is far too much potential in Void and possibly he could take down Nate. 
#8 Posted by progenitor (7549 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:
@venomoushatred1001@progenitor: Ok this is bad so in order to get a debate going, i am changing my initial opinion from Nate to Void, based upon the fact that Void actually defeated MM, MM couldnt do anything against VOID and MM is a guy who has gone against Beyonder. Now, ppl say that marvel has a bigger story plan for the VOID, they are trying to show him as perhaps a new entity other than just another personality of Sentry, this is based on the fact that molecular man couldnt even understand what Sentry (assuming because of VOID) was made up of..  So there is far too much potential in Void and possibly he could take down Nate. 

Hmmm.  Void does have some impressive feats going for him, and in future reference, i'm sure that Marvel's going to continue giving Void some even more impressive feats, he did level Asgard, after all.  Thing about X-Man is, even if his physical body was destroyed, he coudl still live as psionic energy, not to mention he's an absolute beast on the astral plane.  Here is a little into about X-Man. 

I think that it would be a hardfought battle against the Void, since the Void is so versatile, but I think that Nate has the raw power to fight back against the Void.
#10 Edited by ThorBoy2221 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate Grey already admitted in Dark Avengers that he would get his butt kicked by the Sentry. The Void, who can't die and who can manipulate molecules on par with MM, would destroy Nate.

#11 Posted by dondave (38007 posts) - - Show Bio

Grey

#12 Posted by Hulkman123 (1706 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorboy2221:

I'm not sure it's that simple though.

Yeah, Void has matter manipulation on an insane level, but Nate doesn't need a physical body to survive and if it comes to telepathy… well, I'm really not sure if the Void can win then, because Nate is the superior telepath.

I'm going to stay out of this one for now though.

#13 Posted by Thanofleeze (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate Grey already admitted in Dark Avengers that he would get his butt kicked by the Sentry. The Void, who can't die and who can manipulate molecules on par with MM, would destroy Nate.

That's not a feat.

#14 Posted by ThorBoy2221 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanofleeze: No but it's a fact stated by Nate Grey himself. If you want a feat then I'll use the Molecule feat. Void beat a molecule man who could control organic molecules (the only person who has been able to do this besides the Beyonder). This feat is larger than all of Nates combined. Also, the Void was beating all the Avengers, the X-Men, the inhumans, Black Bolt, the fantastic four, Dr. strange, Namor, and Shield, combined. The Sentry remembering himself is what ultimately made the Void stop. I know Nate has a ton of great feats but nothing compares to The MM one.

#15 Posted by Kingant27 (5473 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate, but it is close IMO.

#16 Posted by ssj_god (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah.. then went on and played with sentry's mind ..lol

though i do agree with you, shaman nate would loose to void... he's more on sentry's level.

#17 Posted by Thanofleeze (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: Shaman Nate is like 40 times more powerful than regular Sentry. If that's being on the same level then... well up to you.

#18 Edited by ssj_god (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanofleeze said:

@ssj_god: Shaman Nate is like 40 times more powerful than regular Sentry. If that's being on the same level then... well up to you.

no he's not... on panel feat he's on par with sentry -_-

#19 Edited by ThorBoy2221 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkman123: The Sentry has very impressive telepathic abilities as well. I'm not saying they compare to Nates abilities, but I do feel that they are close enough to where it will make telepathy a non factor or just a small factor. No single person has ever entered his mind without his permission. Sentry has been called the "strongest telepath on earth" by Emma frost, so he's not weak in that department. Nate has been beaten by far less powerful characters than the Void, while the Void needed teams and teams of people (plus the sentry mentally messing with him) for his defeat. So I think the Void wouldn't have a problem takin him out.

#20 Posted by ssj_god (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkman123: The Sentry has very impressive telepathic abilities as well. I'm not saying they compare to Nates abilities, but I do feel that they are close enough to where it will make telepathy a non factor or just a small factor. Sentry has been called the "strongest telepath on earth" by Emma frost, so he's not weak in that department. Nate has been beaten by far less powerful characters than the Void, while the Void needed teams and teams of people (plus the sentry mentally messing with him) for his defeat. So I think the Void wouldn't have a problem takin him out.

meh .. void only needed thor in the end XD

#21 Posted by serrure (1529 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate should win

#22 Posted by ssj_god (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

some either horribly underrate nate... or horribly overrate him..lol.. very few goes by the real level XD

#23 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8252 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: Nate's best feats, go!

Jmarshmallow

#24 Posted by ssj_god (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: Nate's best feats, go!

Jmarshmallow

playing poker and winning with a royal flush

#25 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8252 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: Weak.

Void played Bingo once and after the first number was called, he got BINGO.

Jmarshmallow

#26 Posted by Thanofleeze (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: You really hate this guy, don't you?

#27 Posted by ssj_god (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: Weak.

Void played Bingo once and after the first number was called, he got BINGO.

Jmarshmallow

but that's impossible o.O

@ssj_god: You really hate this guy, don't you?

who? nate? ... lol.. you've got it absolutely backwards XD

#28 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8252 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: THAT'S HOW GOOD VOID IS.

Jmarshmallow

#29 Edited by ssj_god (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: THAT'S HOW GOOD VOID IS.

Jmarshmallow

ok.. then that's greater than nate's feat.. well i did said void will defeat shaman nate :D

#30 Posted by eternityx (2782 posts) - - Show Bio

Void.

This is very close though.

#31 Posted by TheKing47 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#32 Posted by Iragexcudder (5050 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate. I feel like Void is too inconsistent even though he is undeniably impressive.

Nate blinks him into the sun

#33 Posted by ssj_god (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkman123: @thorboy2221: @thanofleeze: @jmarshmallow:

i take back my word... just saw op rules.... it says nate at his peak.. not shaman nate (though the picture is shaman nate)

at his peak (i.e at his full power, without the worry of burning himself up) .. nate absolutely decimates void (though nate at full power is feat less.. but we've got some glimpse of it)

though shaman nate is sentry level.. he'll still loose to void.

#34 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8252 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: NATE'S. BEST. YOGURT.

Jmarshmallow

#35 Posted by TheKing47 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:

@hulkman123: @thorboy2221: @thanofleeze: @jmarshmallow:

i take back my word... just saw op rules.... it says nate at his peak.. not shaman nate (though the picture is shaman nate)

at his peak (i.e at his full power, without the worry of burning himself up) .. nate absolutely decimates void (though nate at full power is feat less.. but we've got some glimpse of it)

though shaman nate is sentry level.. he'll still loose to void.

What is Nate at full power?

#36 Posted by Thanofleeze (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow:

Yogurt the Wise? Yogurt the All-Powerful? Yogurt the Magnificent?

#37 Edited by ssj_god (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god: NATE'S. BEST. YOGURT.

Jmarshmallow

at peak, nate starts with holding royal flush in his hand.. even though we begin with 3 cards in hand in poker.

#38 Edited by Jmarshmallow (8252 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by ssj_god (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

@theking47:

equal potential with adult frank richards.... if he survives his full evolution (yes.. even shaman nate is going through evolution trying to adapt with his own powers), he'll loose his physical body and become a pure psionic being like phoenix... after which he could do anything with mere thoughts.

most probably he'd become a cosmic abstract

#40 Posted by TheKing47 (965 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssj_god said:

@theking47:

equal potential with adult frank richards.... if he survives his full evolution (yes.. even shaman nate is going through evolution trying to adapt with his own powers), he'll loose his physical body and become a pure psionic being like phoenix... after which he could do anything with mere thoughts.

Fair enough, this version would beat the Void.

#41 Posted by Experio (16280 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate