This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Jinsei (16 posts) - - Show Bio

They are at full power. 
 Morals apply 

Who would win?

#2 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate slaughterstomp. 

#3 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

storm has da lightningz. she wins

#6 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/x-man-vs-storm/398513/ "
The fact that this has already been done frightens me to the core.  "
Let's be honest, it's not the worst Storm vs thread I've ever seen. "
Sadly true. I'm so glad the Storm craze is over. "

Yes ever since Rbyjsti has been banned all the fanbois seem to have gone away form CV
#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Umbra Sorcerer said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Yes ever since Rbyjsti has been banned all the fanbois seem to have gone away form CV "
You can't retain a cult when the archpriest is dead.
#11 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @The Umbra Sorcerer said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Yes ever since Rbyjsti has been banned all the fanbois seem to have gone away form CV "
You can't retain a cult when the archpriest is dead. "
The Storm cult ended (for the most part; I noticed someone a day or two ago claiming that Storm could contend with Wonder Woman -__-), but there are new and irritating fanboys to replace him. He will not be missed. 
#12 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather have rby than Fortanono and loads of other clowns on here.

#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" I'd rather have rby than Fortanono and loads of other clowns on here. "
Can't argue with that.
#14 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Can't argue with that. "
I can. 
#15 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Fortanono is way worse than rby.
#16 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: I know about Fortanono. He constantly claims that the winner of a fight is the character that the majority of users are not choosing. He has filled up my inbox typing "LOL" throughout my image gallery. He often randomly bumps threads to type "Tie."  

Rby was worse. Believe me. 
#17 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

What has Fortanto done?

Rby was the worst.

I'm in the mood to laugh, anyone want to give me a link to so atrocious Storm Spite thread?

Also, The word is not slaughterstomp.

It is GODOMP.

God + Stomp= GODSTOMP

Definition: The act of making a MAJOR spite thread. It is the worst form of stomp,  and can not be outdone.

Ex): TOAA, MoM and the pressence vs storm.

Storm vs Justice league 

(Insert non cosimic entity here) vs Celestials

#18 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Not even close. At least with rby, you can tell when he's serious or not, and he was genuinely nice. This guy actually called people trolls, posted videos calling anyone who shared a different opinion, and worst of all, he thought he was funny. He seems to have stopped responding to me after I posted this.
#19 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Can't argue with that. "
I can.  "
I agree mostly with the second part of the statement. Rby, in his Storm frenzy, offered for comedy. There are users who are still active that troll, flame and insult on a a regular basis. He didn't. He was simply delusional. That was annoying, but not as annoying as other traits I named.
#20 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Rby was not nice. My theory has always been that he pretended to be "nice" to other users to prevent himself from being banned sooner. And even then, I have seen him flame people; he has even called me a troll before, among other people. Besides, I have also cycled through theories about whether or not he sincerely believes the absurdities he claims, and honestly, it is at best ambiguous. There really is no guarantee whether he was simply trolling and knew it, or whether he really believed what he was saying out of pure fanboyism. I had more experience dealing with rby than you did. I was arguing with that fool practically since I got here. I know what I am talking about with this guy. 
#21 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Well, I guess it depends on who he was talking to because I never really had any problem with him.
#23 Posted by Random Bucket (539 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: He has flamed Courtney, me, I think he has flamed some of the logical Storm fans, and I could probably dig up more instances. His being "nice" was a facade, as far as I am concerned. 
#25 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Silver2467: Not even close. At least with rby, you can tell when he's serious or not, and he was genuinely nice. This guy actually called people trolls, posted videos calling anyone who shared a different opinion, and worst of all, he thought he was funny. He seems to have stopped responding to me after I posted this. "
Wait....

When was rby not serious?
#26 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz: Hold on. Let me find the files I saved his not serious arguments in.
#27 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Sexy Merc: He has flamed Courtney, me, I think he has flamed some of the logical Storm fans, and I could probably dig up more instances. His being "nice" was a facade, as far as I am concerned.  "
* gives a puppy dog face*

Daddy.......I want to see rby spite threads for christmas!

lol......

Seriousl,y I had no Idea he was that much an idiot, I thought he just was a hardcore fanboy.

LOL...I remember in the who can beat pressence and TOAA thread, he said storm could just suck the air out of them....

I think gods dont need air.
#28 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @TheCerealKillz: Hold on. Let me find the files I saved his not serious arguments in. "
Oh goody!

*sits down, grabs a coke, and waits for story time*
#29 Posted by K_B (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite etc...

#30 Posted by JediXMan (29679 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Silver2467: Fortanono is way worse than rby. "
Fortanono is mostly harmless. All he does is type "lol" or "tie" and side with the unpopular character. Rby had the power to fill threads with page upon page of garbage.

Fortanono is roll-your-eyes annoying. Rby is slam-your-head-into-the-wall annoying.
#31 Posted by lordraiden (6958 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8135 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Silver2467: Fortanono is way worse than rby. "
Fortanono is mostly harmless. All he does is type "lol" or "tie" and side with the unpopular character. Rby had the power to fill threads with page upon page of garbage.   Fortanono is roll-your-eyes annoying. Rby is slam-your-head-into-the-wall annoying. "

OFT
#33 Posted by inferiorego (21261 posts) - - Show Bio

ignore comment, fixing threads

Staff
#34 Posted by HellionVulcan (3637 posts) - - Show Bio

wow totally unfair for storm Nate grey is dark phoenix level he slaughters here .

#35 Posted by Maxwell Lord the fourth (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate takes this very easily.
#36 Posted by RLAAMJR (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silver2467 said:

" @Sexy Merc: Rby was not nice. My theory has always been that he pretended to be "nice" to other users to prevent himself from being banned sooner. And even then, I have seen him flame people; he has even called me a troll before, among other people. Besides, I have also cycled through theories about whether or not he sincerely believes the absurdities he claims, and honestly, it is at best ambiguous. There really is no guarantee whether he was simply trolling and knew it, or whether he really believed what he was saying out of pure fanboyism. I had more experience dealing with rby than you did. I was arguing with that fool practically since I got here. I know what I am talking about with this guy.  "

Your theory will remain a theory because i'm not the kind of person that you think i am. I have talked with spike, etc and i didn't say something bad as far as i can remember.

Proof please, that i called you a troll. Post a link too, that i call others a "troll." One thing id for sure, you called me that a lot of times.

I'm responding because i realy don't know what you're talking about.

@Silver2467 said:
" @Sexy Merc: He has flamed Courtney, me, I think he has flamed some of the logical Storm fans, and I could probably dig up more instances. His being "nice" was a facade, as far as I am concerned.  "

Just wanted to clarify as to when? and please post the link, so that if i did flame you, we will be able to know who flamed first.

With regards to the battle, we don't know how powerful Storm really is, though we've seen her pulled off the galactic core feat, trion feat and what she became in Uncanny x-men's "Rogue Storm" issue. So i don't really know if Nate can harm "Rogue Storm" or not since it only happened once.

I did like them both working together to beat Hulk.
#37 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio