Nate Grey.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I have no idea what current Nate can do post depowerement, but if this is classic or Shaman then the SW die in a brutal fashion within seconds.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_ said:

I have no idea what current Nate can do post depowerement, but if this is classic or Shaman then the SW die in a brutal fashion within seconds.

Clearly you did not see the size of Fury's gun. Take another look and try again.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Clearly you did not see the size of Fury's gun. Take another look and try again.

Terribly tempted to consider that a euphemism.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
Believe he was last seen having trouble in the Danger Room. Essentially, he's weaker than Hellion. 

... but I usually assume the OP is ignorant to that fact half the time, given who they usually put him up against. So I usually assume Shaman Nate.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_ said:

@Erik said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Terribly tempted to consider that a euphemism.

LMAO

@JediXMan said:

Believe he was last seen having trouble in the Danger Room. Essentially, he's weaker than Hellion.

Weaker than Hellion? What the... ?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

Would love evidence to the contrary, especially since I am a bit out of loop. Last I saw, however, he was having problems in the danger room and incapable of standard TK abilities. He wasn't even using any of his powers, from what I recall.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Erik

@JediXMan said:

@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

Would love evidence to the contrary, especially since I am a bit out of loop. Last I saw, however, he was having problems in the danger room and incapable of standard TK abilities. He wasn't even using any of his powers, from what I recall.

I was not challenging it, I was bewildered by the knowledge. I have not been reading X-Books lately. The recent events have ut me off most Marvel titles.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Erik

Ah. With you, it could've gone either way.

Still, this isn't what I'd call "recent." Think I saw it in New Mutants #30 quite some time ago. If I recall, Hope went up to him and decided to train with him in the Danger Room, identifying with him as her family - and finding a type of kinship with him, since they're both basically fish out of water.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Erik

@JediXMan said:

@Erik: Ah. With you, it could've gone either way. Still, this isn't what I'd call "recent." Think I saw it in New Mutants #30 quite some time ago. If I recall, Hope went up to him and decided to train with him in the Danger Room, identifying with him as her family - and finding a type of kinship with him, since they're both basically fish out of water.

Oh crap.... I have been exposed. I have not been reading New Mutants for quite some time. Even though that and X-Factor were my favorite X-Titles. I am ashamed.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Erik said:

@JediXMan said:

@Erik: Ah. With you, it could've gone either way. Still, this isn't what I'd call "recent." Think I saw it in New Mutants #30 quite some time ago. If I recall, Hope went up to him and decided to train with him in the Danger Room, identifying with him as her family - and finding a type of kinship with him, since they're both basically fish out of water.

Oh crap.... I have been exposed. I have not been reading New Mutants for quite some time. Even though that and X-Factor were my favorite X-Titles. I am ashamed.

Look, the only reason I even read NM was because I like Nate. I couldn't give a crap otherwise about anybody else in that title, except maybe Moonstar.

I'm trying to get back into comics. I might pick that up.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik

@JediXMan:

I had a few favorites in NM. I loved Magma and Moonstar and now that Doug was back, powered up to basically be Midnighter, I was starting to like him as well. I guess I just was not motivated to keep at it though. I probably will pick up the trades eventually though.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By Mercy_

New Mutants is kind of a suck fest.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik

@Mercy_ said:

New Mutants is kind of a suck fest.

Oh that is disappointing.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

OP should specify which version.....well...I think it's a stomp either way. Current Nate Grey loses badly or Shaman Nate Grey utterly destroys this team.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Skaddix

Current Nate loses horribly. Shaman would win.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By TDK_1997

Current Nate ain't anything impressive.