Ironman

- 1 hour prep for both

- No knowledge

- Weapons are allowed

- No help

- Start from 94 feet away

- Battle here

#2 Edited by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

Does his armor protect him against telepathy? I think his telekinetic powers should give him a victory.

#3 Edited by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

Does his armor protect him against telepathy? I think her telekinetic powers should give her a victory.

First it's nate which is a GUY!!!!!! And yeah his armor should protect him. Unless others say no.

#4 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@Goku1fan said:

@AweSam said:

Does his armor protect him against telepathy? I think her telekinetic powers should give her a victory.

First it's nate which is a GUY!!!!!! And yeah his armor should protect him. Unless others say no.

Why did I think this was Jean Grey vs Iron Man?

#5 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@Goku1fan said:

@AweSam said:

Why did I think this was Jean Grey vs Iron Man?

I don't know. lol

#6 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is bad seeing that no one else has commented on this topic besides AweSam.

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate Grey.

#8 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, that's someone else.

#9 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaman wins in stomp. Pre-Shaman loses, since I am not convinced that his TK can stomp Tony fast.

#10 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Shaman wins in stomp. Pre-Shaman loses, since I am not convinced that his TK can stomp Tony fast.

Your talking about Nate right?

#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Goku1fan said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Your talking about Nate right?

Of course I am. You don't know X-Man too much, do You? 

X-Man is high level telepath and telekinetic.  Before Shaman version his TP is in Xavier's league and his TK is above Exodus'.
Still I've didn't seen a prove to say that it is on pair with Messiah Cable's TK that was already molecule manipulation to be clear. 
Shaman's TK actually seemed to be on higher level and he didn't depend on his body. He also shown ability to stop/slow time.