#1 Posted by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie versions,just hand to hand combat.who would win?

#2 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2167 posts) - - Show Bio

The sexy one wins

#3 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2585 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow should win. Catwoman, i mean Selina Kyle, was tough but displayed nowhere near the skill that puts her in the league of the Widow.

#4 Posted by nick_hero22 (6730 posts) - - Show Bio

As far hand-to-hand combat goes I'm more impressed with Selina performance in the Dark Knight Rises.

#5 Posted by dondave (34272 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina ftw

#6 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4880 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow in a ROFL stomp

#7 Posted by Duncan (11434 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow

#8 Posted by The Stegman (23008 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow wins after a very eye appealing fight.

#9 Posted by TerryBogard2014 (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow

#10 Posted by Strider92 (16079 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow. Better and more feats.

#11 Posted by duderkyle (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow worked for the government that's an automatic lose.

#12 Posted by Xaraghoul_the_Ravager (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina beat up some mercenaries and thugs.

Widow mowed through security guards, beat up hawkeye, and stomped on Aliens who seem to be physically stronger than humans.

Widow stomps.

#13 Posted by beautifulrevery (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina loses but we all win

#14 Edited by nick_hero22 (6730 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xaraghoul_the_Ravager said:

Selina beat up some mercenaries and thugs.

Widow mowed through security guards, beat up hawkeye, and stomped on Aliens who seem to be physically stronger than humans.

Widow stomps.

Those Chitauri had no feats; and she took down a large majority of those with projectile weaponry, not hand-to-hand combat.

#15 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22:

Given the impacts they were able to handle (dropping from the skiffs onto asphalt), it stands to reason they are physically superior to humans in durability at least, given that would have broken a man's legs if they weren't careful with the fall.

#16 Posted by Marksman (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna go with Natasha.

#17 Posted by nick_hero22 (6730 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@nick_hero22:

Given the impacts they were able to handle (dropping from the skiffs onto asphalt), it stands to reason they are physically superior to humans in durability at least, given that would have broken a man's legs if they weren't careful with the fall.

That could be attributed to their combat harness absorbing the shock of the drop and not their physical stats which in my opinion are pretty ambiguous since they acted as mere canon fodders in the "Avengers" and had virtually no on-panel feats that were worth noting; and from what I remember Captain America had no trouble knocking them around pretty easily when it came to physical combat, so I don't see why should classify them as superhuman when there isn't enough information to support this hypothesis.

#18 Posted by SlimJ87D (9319 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: They are definitely stronger than Humans. probably not by a drastic amount but they are able to perform vertical leaps much higher than any NBA player.

#19 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow