I got too give it up too my man man Naruto! :-D

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Super-Buster

I don't know enough about anyone except Naruto to call this fight. In fact, I don't know why i'm posting.

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Garison

Super-Buster says:

"I don't know enough about anyone except Naruto to call this fight. In fact, I don't know why i'm posting."

there links are there

Catman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Catman

Post Deleted.

Catman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Catman

Inuyasha ftw

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Super-Buster

Okay, based on what I just read I think I might have to go with Yusuke, an S-class demon is pretty powerful, no?

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Garison

Super-Buster says:

"Okay, based on what I just read I think I might have to go with Yusuke, an S-class demon is pretty powerful, no?"

good choice

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Yusuke would win this fight. S-class demons are no joke man

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Super-Buster

If Naruto could unleash the full power of his Fox I would have to give it to him though.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Yusuke. By the Three Kings Saga he could unleash insane amounts of destructive power, with his Spirit Gun wiping out acres of forest and massively cratering the ground. He can also absorb a sickening amount of punishment; Naruto's durability during the fight with Sasuke at the lake didn't impress me much.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hedatary

Dude, watch the fight between Oro and naruto. Now thats the shit. Those two levelled an entire forest...well, naruto did anyway.

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lord Doom

I would have to go with Inuyasha here to win.I don't think Naruto could survive a Wind Scar much less survive any of Inuyasha's other moves.

Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sasuke

i say yusuke wins this one.

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lord Doom

Sasuke says:

"i say yusuke wins this one."

May I ask why?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hedatary

Lord Doom says:

"I would have to go with Inuyasha here to win.I don't think Naruto could survive a Wind Scar much less survive any of Inuyasha's other moves."

Lol thats a joke right?...right? That move is weak. Naruto could easily dodge it. And let him make a thousand clones and with his greater strength than the half demon, he could wipe both of them off easily enough. And say Naruto powers up for his second version of his rasangan. Lets see if yusuke is more durable enough being cut by nano sized winds and multyple that my a million. Lets see if he could withstand that.
Post Edited:2008-04-08 11:25:24

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lord Doom

Hedatary says:

"Lord Doom says:
"I would have to go with Inuyasha here to win.I don't think Naruto could survive a Wind Scar much less survive any of Inuyasha's other moves."
Lol thats a joke right?...right? That move is weak. Naruto could easily dodge it. And let him make a thousand clones and with his greater strength than the half demon, he could wipe both of them off easily enough. And say Naruto powers up for his second version of his rasangan. Lets see if yusuke is more durable enough being cut by nano sized winds and multyple that my a million. Lets see if he could withstand that.
Post Edited:2008-04-08 11:25:24"

First of all that move is not weak.Second of all I didn't mention Naruto dodging the move...I'm saying if it were to hit him,he would not survive.Inuyasha could kill all of Naruto's clones in one move.I don't think Yusuke can survive any Rasengan but Inuyasha can.Naruto has no clear advantages over Inuyasha.He's not smarter,he's not much faster,and he's not more powerful.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hedatary

Lord Doom says:

"Hedatary says:
"Lord Doom says:

First of all that move is not weak.Second of all I didn't mention Naruto dodging the move...I'm saying if it were to hit him,he would not survive.Inuyasha could kill all of Naruto's clones in one move.I don't think Yusuke can survive any Rasengan but Inuyasha can.Naruto has no clear advantages over Inuyasha.He's not smarter,he's not much faster,and he's not more powerful."

...No. Inuyasha is way out of his league on this one. And saying Naruto doesn't have any clear advantage over Inyuasha is laughable. He is stronger, faster and def, smarter. Much smarter but the canon version is very subtle about it. Unlike naruto, Inyasha always, always heads in hack n' slash. It's true naruto's the same however there is a huge difference. He is a better tactician thinkin on his feat.

Also, a do you realize how many a thousand clones is? Not to mention they are not like a monster where they just swarm in on everyone. This time around naruto and his clones uses stratgy on his opponents like what he showed with Madara with the second last chapter. And he could have hurt madara badly with that sneak attack however he had a very advanced transportation technique. Thus, naruto wins. Especially if a 13 year old naruto held a giant snake the size of a demon in Inyuasha with brute strength alone. What do you think he could do with his current naruto?
Post Edited:2008-04-08 11:47:20

Jusdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jusdre

i gotta go with the current Naruto, cuz he's much stronger and he's using battle tactics

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lord Doom

Hedatary says:

"Lord Doom says:
"Hedatary says:
"Lord Doom says:
First of all that move is not weak.Second of all I didn't mention Naruto dodging the move...I'm saying if it were to hit him,he would not survive.Inuyasha could kill all of Naruto's clones in one move.I don't think Yusuke can survive any Rasengan but Inuyasha can.Naruto has no clear advantages over Inuyasha.He's not smarter,he's not much faster,and he's not more powerful."
...No. Inuyasha is way out of his league on this one. And saying Naruto doesn't have any clear advantage over Inyuasha is laughable. He is stronger, faster and def, smarter. Much smarter but the canon version is very subtle about it. Unlike naruto, Inyasha always, always heads in hack n' slash. It's true naruto's the same however there is a huge difference. He is a better tactician thinkin on his feat. Also, a do you realize how many a thousand clones is? Not to mention they are not like a monster where they just swarm in on everyone. This time around naruto and his clones uses stratgy on his opponents like what he showed with Madara with the second last chapter. And he could have hurt madara badly with that sneak attack however he had a very advanced transportation technique. Thus, naruto wins. Especially if a 13 year old naruto held a giant snake the size of a demon in Inyuasha with brute strength alone. What do you think he could do with his current naruto?
Post Edited:2008-04-08 11:47:20"

It seems like a bunch of fanboyish banter coming from you.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hedatary

Lord Doom says:

"Hedatary says:
"Lord Doom says:
"Hedatary says:
"Lord Doom says:
...No. Inuyasha is way out of his league on this one. And saying Naruto doesn't have any clear advantage over Inyuasha is laughable. He is stronger, faster and def, smarter. Much smarter but the canon version is very subtle about it. Unlike naruto, Inyasha always, always heads in hack n' slash. It's true naruto's the same however there is a huge difference. He is a better tactician thinkin on his feat. Also, a do you realize how many a thousand clones is? Not to mention they are not like a monster where they just swarm in on everyone. This time around naruto and his clones uses stratgy on his opponents like what he showed with Madara with the second last chapter. And he could have hurt madara badly with that sneak attack however he had a very advanced transportation technique. Thus, naruto wins. Especially if a 13 year old naruto held a giant snake the size of a demon in Inyuasha with brute strength alone. What do you think he could do with his current naruto?

It seems like a bunch of fanboyish banter coming from you."

...wow. Just...wow. That was the best defanse i've ever seen. That really struck me. damn i lost. I mean, being so logic i just got called a fanboy. damn, that was amazing mate. You really gotta teach me how to do it. Notice the sarcasm? Y

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lord Doom

Hedatary says:

"Lord Doom says:
"Hedatary says:
"Lord Doom says:
"Hedatary says:
"Lord Doom says:

It seems like a bunch of fanboyish banter coming from you."

...wow. Just...wow. That was the best defanse i've ever seen. That really struck me. damn i lost. I mean, being so logic i just got called a fanboy. damn, that was amazing mate. You really gotta teach me how to do it. Notice the sarcasm? Y

"

Why are you being defensive when I didn't call you anything.I will give you a logical answer when I have time.

Slave Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Slave Master

Yusuke is much stronger than the other two epically is he transforms. Then again what if all three of them transformed? Given that Inuyasha is also much physically stronger than Naruto I'd say Naruto wouldn't stand a chance. Inuyasha would probably die quick, however if he didn't take his human openets seriously. In that case he may have a chance if he didn't let Yusuke get a direct hit with spirit gun.

Based on my exp as a fan of all three shows, Yusuke.

Lord Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lord Doom

Slave Master says:

"Yusuke is much stronger than the other two epically is he transforms. Then again what if all three of them transformed? Given that Inuyasha is also much physically stronger than Naruto I'd say Naruto wouldn't stand a chance. Inuyasha would probably die quick, however if he didn't take his human openets seriously. In that case he may have a chance if he didn't let Yusuke get a direct hit with spirit gun. Based on my exp as a fan of all three shows, Yusuke."

No Offense but this makes no sense.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jax

I'd have to say Yusuke will win this one. I can't really make up my mind but it's between Yusuke and Naruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

inuyasha has a sword that slays demons.if he can trick yusuke and naruto to going into their demon forms, it's over.but unless inuyasha goes yokai, naruto goes four tails, and yusuke goes demon, then it's draw.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Resonate

Hedatary says:

"wow. Just...wow. That was the best defanse i've ever seen. That really struck me. damn i lost. I mean, being so logic i just got called a fanboy. damn, that was amazing mate. You really gotta teach me how to do it. Notice the sarcasm? Y "

I gotta say, I;m with you on that one

I mean, your sarcastic response, was, shearly, and utterly, the best way to combat his arguement. i mean, you really shoed him what you're made of, and we're all amazed at your intelligence. Like, you're so good at these debates, I mean, god, look at all of your posts overflowing with pure logic and maturity.

God damn you're awesome

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By Assimilation

Lord Doom says:

"He's not smarter"

To be trthful, they all are kind of retards.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

naruto has the the unarmmed skills to to take out yusuke and the nine tail should give him enough power to beat inuyasha

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jax

Assimilation says:

"**Yusuke:** Yusuke, due to his demon blood, has become quite a force to deal with. During the Three Kings saga, he destroyed acres of land, and was even able to put up an amazing fight outside of his demon form. In his normal form, though, I say that Inuyasha and Naruto are faster than him. Not stronger, but definantly faster. I think that that gives them the advantage to take out Yusuke, since he would be fighting them at the same time, and he has never been one to back down from a fight. If Yusuke were to enter the Demon form, though, both his speed and his strength would increase exponentially, an he would be able to take out both Naruto and Inuyasha. However, if he were to enter hisdemon form, then I'm guessing that both Naruto and Inuyasha would eter their demon form (though I know very little about the exact perameters for Inuyasha going demon), and the same could be said of all of their demon forms, so in the end, I don't see Yusuke taking this fight, though he definantely will not go down without a fight. **Naruto:** As stated before, Naruto appears to me to be faster than Yusuke, and would be able to use that to his advantage. He does not seem to be faster than Inuyasha, though, and this is were he would be at a disadvantage. Naruto is weaker than most at reading moves, so he would have a pretty hard time dodging Inuyasha's attacks. Naruto would have the potential of going fox, though, but I doubt that he would go past level four, and the flaw with this form is the damage it takes to the body. I can see Inuyahsa, using his speed and stamina to his advantage, being able to survive four tails long enough that the strain would be too much on Naruto's body, and if Inuyahsa were to go demon (again, my knowledge of how he goes demon is limited) then I'm certain he would be capable of dodging four-tails attacks. In the end, I see Inuyasha taking this. "

Good point.

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Assimilation

Yusuke: Yusuke, due to his demon blood, has become quite a force to deal with. During the Three Kings saga, he destroyed acres of land, and was even able to put up an amazing fight outside of his demon form. In his normal form, though, I say that Inuyasha and Naruto are faster than him. Not stronger, but definantly faster. I think that that gives them the advantage to take out Yusuke, since he would be fighting them at the same time, and he has never been one to back down from a fight. If Yusuke were to enter the Demon form, though, both his speed and his strength would increase exponentially, an he would be able to take out both Naruto and Inuyasha. However, if he were to enter hisdemon form, then I'm guessing that both Naruto and Inuyasha would eter their demon form (though I know very little about the exact perameters for Inuyasha going demon), and the same could be said of all of their demon forms, so in the end, I don't see Yusuke taking this fight, though he definantely will not go down without a fight.

Naruto: As stated before, Naruto appears to me to be faster than Yusuke, and would be able to use that to his advantage. He does not seem to be faster than Inuyasha, though, and this is were he would be at a disadvantage. Naruto is weaker than most at reading moves, so he would have a pretty hard time dodging Inuyasha's attacks. Naruto would have the potential of going fox, though, but I doubt that he would go past level four, and the flaw with this form is the damage it takes to the body. I can see Inuyahsa, using his speed and stamina to his advantage, being able to survive four tails long enough that the strain would be too much on Naruto's body, and if Inuyahsa were to go demon (again, my knowledge of how he goes demon is limited) then I'm certain he would be capable of dodging four-tails attacks.

In the end, I see Inuyasha taking this.

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Assimilation

Jax says:

"Good point."

what part?

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Garison

Yusuke Wins Then?

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Assimilation

Garison says:

"Yusuke Wins Then?"

For me? No Inuyasha wins

Jax says:

"Assimilation says:
"Jax says:
"Good point."
what part?"
When you talked about there weaknesses."

Ah, wll, I stopped reading Inuyasha a while back, so I might be a bit wrong in my portrayal, but I think I'm right. :P

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jax

Assimilation says:

"Jax says:
"Good point."
what part?"

When you talked about there weaknesses.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Resonate says:

"Hedatary says:
"wow. Just...wow. That was the best defanse i've ever seen. That really struck me. damn i lost. I mean, being so logic i just got called a fanboy. damn, that was amazing mate. You really gotta teach me how to do it. Notice the sarcasm? Y "

I mean, your sarcastic response, was, shearly, and utterly, the best way to combat his arguement. i mean, you really shoed him what you're made of, and we're all amazed at your intelligence. Like, you're so good at these debates, I mean, god, look at all of your posts overflowing with pure logic and maturity.

God damn you're awesome"

ROFL!

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Post Deleted.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Assimilation says:

"**Yusuke:** Yusuke, due to his demon blood, has become quite a force to deal with. During the Three Kings saga, he destroyed acres of land, and was even able to put up an amazing fight outside of his demon form. In his normal form, though, I say that Inuyasha and Naruto are faster than him. Not stronger, but definantly faster. I think that that gives them the advantage to take out Yusuke, since he would be fighting them at the same time, and he has never been one to back down from a fight. If Yusuke were to enter the Demon form, though, both his speed and his strength would increase exponentially, an he would be able to take out both Naruto and Inuyasha. However, if he were to enter hisdemon form, then I'm guessing that both Naruto and Inuyasha would eter their demon form (though I know very little about the exact perameters for Inuyasha going demon), and the same could be said of all of their demon forms, so in the end, I don't see Yusuke taking this fight, though he definantely will not go down without a fight. **Naruto:** As stated before, Naruto appears to me to be faster than Yusuke, and would be able to use that to his advantage. He does not seem to be faster than Inuyasha, though, and this is were he would be at a disadvantage. Naruto is weaker than most at reading moves, so he would have a pretty hard time dodging Inuyasha's attacks. Naruto would have the potential of going fox, though, but I doubt that he would go past level four, and the flaw with this form is the damage it takes to the body. I can see Inuyahsa, using his speed and stamina to his advantage, being able to survive four tails long enough that the strain would be too much on Naruto's body, and if Inuyahsa were to go demon (again, my knowledge of how he goes demon is limited) then I'm certain he would be capable of dodging four-tails attacks. In the end, I see Inuyasha taking this. "

For all of his fights after his rebirth as the Mazaku, Yusuke and his opponents showed amazing speed so i odn't see that being the reason he looses at all. Then factor in the amount of punishment he was able to take and dish out by the end of the Three Kings Saga. He also has the ability to use both his Yokai, and Spiritual Energy. Inuyasha has proven innefectual against Spiritual energy before, I expect it to cause him problems now. He also has the luxury of being able to either go full Mazaku, or use both spiritual and Yokai energy at the same time. Inuyasha's must rely on his sword to remain in control. All of his attacks are quite large and goddy, and involve swingin that large blade around. I don't think Yusuke or Naruto will have a problem dodging a giant sword, and if he lets it go he'll revert to his full demon form. Of all 3 he's the most mindless in this form and would probaly fall pretty quickly to either Rasengan (Any of the later versions, especially with Futon) or Spirit Gun techniques. Then you have Naruto. He has gotten quite impressive here of late, and this is only after he stopped relying on the Demon Fox. He has decent speed, and his attacks are all S class. He can also go into a demon form, as long as he remains 1 or 2 Personally, The Demon Clone of Konoha has the best shot. He can create enough shadow clones to keep both of them busy.

Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think intelligence is much of a factor here. None of these three are tactical or strategic geniuses; they win battles through raw power and perserverance. Naruto is the most versitile of the three, while I think Yusuke has the most destructive power. Inuyasha has the advantage of an edged weapon (especially against Yusuke, who has largely fought unarmed opponents throughout his career).

I'm still backing Yusuke for the win here, but it will be very close. There are no curbstomps here. Demon Yusuke has serious combat experience from his training with Genkai and Raizen's servants. He's creative and devious, with no traditions or honor codes per se other than the usual 'DON'T HURT MY FRIENDS' attitude that all anime protagonists of his type possess. He's not a cerebral fighter, but he's got a strong degree of cunning that lets him surprise and defeat more intelligent opponents (ie: using his wet shirt to trap Sensui's arm during their underground fight, blowing away Baccen's sweat-cload by intentionally missing with his Spirit Gun, wearing spirit cuffs during his fight with Toguro to conceal his true power, blending spirit and demon energy to penetrate Yomi's forcefield). He's been shown to move at shunpo-ish speeds in his battle with Yomi, so he's fast enough to at the very least keep up with the other two combatants, if not speedblitz them completely.

The greatest advantage the Yusuke has coming in, however, are his extremely destructive Spirit Gun technique and its varients. He was leveling forests with this attack back when he was a B-class fighter, and now that he's an S/S+ he can deal out incredible punishment, without the shot limitations he had previously. Neither one of his opponents can unleash that kind of destruction at base level, as far as I know.

Although all three of these characters have strong similarities to one another, there is one important difference between Yusuke and his opponents: he is a complete package. His strength has increased not by just by learning a special new ability that gives him a temporary boost or "unlocking" the demon within, but by constant, grueling training that exponentially increased his base abilities. He is a holistic fighter, not a technique fighter. All his attributes have consistantly increased since day one as he unlocks more and more of his potential, and he starts out this fight at such a high level that the boost he gets from his demon transformation is comparatively mild. He comes into this fight ready to go all out, right away. He doesn't need to 'go demon' to gain an advantage; his normal form is so strong that he has one from the start.

Edit: And with regards to the Shadow Clone ability, which is one of Naruto's strongest advantages here, Yusuke has three words: "Shotgun, double barrel!"
Post Edited:2008-04-09 01:08:28

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hedatary

Resonate says:

"Hedatary says:

God damn you're awesome"

Wow, proving a point by being sarcastic. You just did the same thing as i did. What a complete paradox don't you think? You should get out more, you look a little pale.

anubis8105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By anubis8105

i hope most of you are kidding inuyasha would destory naruto in a instant hell ash from pokemon would kill naruto no challange naruto is a joke and so is the anime. inuyasha wins by a landslide

anubis8105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By anubis8105

David Hasselhof would defeat Naruto, and you want to put him in the same catagory as inuyasha what a laught