Naruto vs Wonderman and Mrs. Marvel

• 180 results
AscendedTopicz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay so for my first Battle (Naruto and Invincible, which is still going on in an epic battle with @hulkage@princearagorn1@sirfizzwhizz and @jestersmiles) I thought that since Naruto is becoming increasingly powerful and popular here on comicvine, why not test his limits. Here is my second battle (going to be the last Naruto one for a while though) and it is Naruto taking on Marvel's power couple. I think I want to just create battles because I'm not a great debater but I love watching other people go at it.

Ms. Marvel (Danvers) and Wonder Man:

No Caption Provided

Naruto:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals On
  • Random Encounter
  • Fight Until Incap/KO
  • Fight in the corn fields of Kansas
  • Give Reasons and Statements
  • No Binary
  • Ionic Form allowed (If that makes this a stomp then I will remove it)
serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

can Naruto hurt Wonder Man?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Ms Marvel solos.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jacthripper

Team too easily

Love how it's just me and cosmic for Simon

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AscendedTopicz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

can Naruto hurt Wonder Man?

If you are asking because of the Ionic Form then Naruto has ways to affect him. If you are asking if his damage output is strong enough to affect him then he can spam country level energy attacks. I don't know if that will be effective against Simon because I know little of him but it is more than Ms. Marvel can handle.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ms Marvel absorbs energy. All forms of Energy beside Kinetic. She absorbs all Naruto energy and become Binary lol.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: unfortunately Ms. Marvel will just absorb all those energy attacks Naruto dishes out. and i doubt Naruto can really hurt Simon

Marvel team for a solid majority

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto gets stomped.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ms Marvel absorbs energy. All forms of Energy beside Kinetic. She absorbs all Naruto energy and become Binary lol.

When Pain absorbed Narutos senjutsu he got turned into a frog statue. That might not be a good idea.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@serrure said:

@hulkage: unfortunately Ms. Marvel will just absorb all those energy attacks Naruto dishes out. and i doubt Naruto can really hurt Simon

My knowledge on the team is rather limited, so I won't be able to comment on the outcome of the battle. What I can comment on, however, is that trying to absorb Naruto's sage energy is quite possibly the worst thing MrsMarvel may attempt since Sage energy requires special training as well as a specific mix of Spirit energy + Life force in a pre-determined ratio to handle. Otherwise, the one absorbing it will "die and become one with nature" aka a statue.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

She isn't absorbing a TSB or a TSB shuriken. And my question is, are you saying he cant hurt Simon because of the Ionic form or because of pure durability?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be entertaining though.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: raw durability. the guy was tanking punches from Thor and Gladiator (who are planet busters without even trying) and heck he almost beat Thor (but Gladiator kind of stomped him)

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: And yet Simon beats Red Hulk

im 97% sure @lvenger explained this to you that Simons powers were fluctuating and if we compare feats Rulk laughably outclasses him in almost every department

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@hulkage: raw durability. the guy was tanking punches from Thor and Gladiator (who are planet busters without even trying) and heck he almost beat Thor (but Gladiator kind of stomped him)

But he also jobs alot. Didn't Iron Man give him the work a few times and Thor has been on the ropes plenty of times against someone not in his tier. Thor is an idiot.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@serrure said:

But he also jobs alot. Didn't Iron Man give him the work a few times and Thor has been on the ropes plenty of times against someone not in his tier. Thor is an idiot.

True however Gladiator is not. Kallarak had to knock him around a few times to put Simon down

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Yeah, Simon is all over the place because no one knows what to do with him, but he's been Professor Hulk level for a while, at least strength wise. However, Rulk kinda f*cked up Doc Green...

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Rulk is severely under-estimated if you want i can post a fight (in our PM) where he beats the crap out of Sentry and Co.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: I actually have mad respect for Rulk, especially after that debate, Wonder Man is just one of my favorite characters.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: yeah but i did a crappy job of defending Hercules against him

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@hulkage said:

@serrure said:

True however Gladiator is not. Kallarak had to knock him around a few times to put Simon down

But can he laugh out spammable country level attacks. Or molecular disintegration? And don't forget that Naruto is no slouch in the physical department. If Simon's combat and reaction speed isn't microseconds at least then he is getting blitzed badly.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jacthripper

@serrure: Eh, you win some you lose some

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Wonder Man has actually survived disintegration multiple times, it's kinda a part of what he does, he did it for Scarlet Witch, he did it for Rogue, etc. Naruto does not possess the means to practically harm Simon as much as Simon can harm him. Hell, I don't think Wonder Man even bleeds anymore, and he can shrug off hits from Rulk and Hulk effortlessly.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: ok Gladiator broke a planet in 3 punches... so yeah he can laugh of mere continent busting attacks... and since he is made of ionic energy its gonna be pretty hard to molecularly mess with him since Energy has no mass or molecules.

you seem to have trouble differentiating between Planet Busting and Continent Busting so ill explain

Planet Busting= destroying a planet

Continent Busting: Destroying a Continent

The Team stomps pretty hard dude. And everyone else around me agrees

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Out of curiosity. Does Wonder Man have any feats against sealing ? Because that could allow Naruto to win via incap.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Out of curiosity. Does Wonder Man have any feats against sealing ? Because that could allow Naruto to win via incap.

has Naruto ever sealed someone who is made out of ionic energy?

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@mudamudamuda said:

has Naruto ever sealed someone who is made out of ionic energy?

I'll take that as a no.

To answer your question : No, but he did seal imperceptible inter-dimensional beings that were attacking him from a completely separate dimension (Limbo) and against whom physical attacks were ineffective.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@hulkage: ok Gladiator broke a planet in 3 punches... so yeah he can laugh of mere continent busting attacks... and since he is made of ionic energy its gonna be pretty hard to molecularly mess with him since Energy has no mass or molecules.

you seem to have trouble differentiating between Planet Busting and Continent Busting so ill explain

Planet Busting= destroying a planet

Continent Busting: Destroying a Continent

The Team stomps pretty hard dude. And everyone else around me agrees

So now Gladiator and Simon have interchangeable feats? Thats good to know. Taking hits from a planet buster does not make you a planet buster at all or give you planet level durability. I never said Naruto wins you asked if Naruto could hurt Simon and I said that he could spam continent level attacks and I didn't know how he would take it. I said Ms. Marvel doesn't have the durability to take Naruto's attacks.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Wonder Man has actually survived disintegration multiple times, it's kinda a part of what he does, he did it for Scarlet Witch, he did it for Rogue, etc. Naruto does not possess the means to practically harm Simon as much as Simon can harm him. Hell, I don't think Wonder Man even bleeds anymore, and he can shrug off hits from Rulk and Hulk effortlessly.

So he has survived being erased completely? (I'm being serious here). And can Simon even touch Naruto? Does he have to combat speed feats to do so?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: He has erased himself on multiple occasions, he can teleport, and he can fly pretty fast, as far as combat speed, I think he can keep up, but he is by no means blitzing.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

When Pain absorbed Narutos senjutsu he got turned into a frog statue. That might not be a good idea.

Pain is leagues below Miss Marvel in energy absorption and energy power he can wield. Binary anyone?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Pain is leagues below Miss Marvel in energy absorption and energy power he can wield. Binary anyone?

Prove that she can nullify the negative effects of absorbing sage chakra.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jashro44

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Its not about how much energy she can handle its the type of energy she can handle. She doesn't have training against something like sage energy. I'm not trying to use it as a no limits fallacy but if she absorbs too much and doesn't know how to handle it she will transmutated into a frog statue. Unless you can prove she can resist transmutation.

Plus Naruto was able to gather up all the sage energy above ground in his battle with sasuke. Not saying Naruto has planetary level damage output but from what I understand he did absorb all the natural energy on the planets surface (could be wrong). So can Carol handle that level of energy? All though either way its not about the amount she can handle, so even if she does absorb his sage energy it still needs to be shown she can deal with the affects.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@thatguywithheadphones: easy, look at her cleavage, and hot bottom. All arguments against this is silly.

Meh. I'm a Sue Storm/She-Hulk man myself, pft I'd even take Medusa over her.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto takes this. Simon's Ionic Energy form can be countered by TSB and Mrs. Marvel can't absorb Sage Chakra due to its adverse effects. On top of that, chakra is also partially spiritual/psychic energy, which she has never absorbed. In fact, Carol only ever really absorbed energy of the EM spectrum, which chakra is not.

Also, Naruto has much higher relevant stats than Mrs. Marvel, and from what I remember, Simon is all over the place, one day taking on powerhouses (e.g. Thor) the next, being beaten by Iron Man. On top of that, Thor and most people in his class rarely go all out in fights.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

please...

bolt solos

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers