Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@agent41 said:

@knightsofdarkness2: There are 3 rounds where she has her bracelets . If the OP doesn't say anything then she has her bracelets in the other 2 rounds as well.

So you can magically read the OP's mind and make decisions for him in his own thread now? How spectacular. >_>

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@agent41: are you claiming she can withstand an hax of an different universe that can destroy anything?

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@knightsofdarkness2 said:

@agent41 said:

@knightsofdarkness2: There are 3 rounds where she has her bracelets . If the OP doesn't say anything then she has her bracelets in the other 2 rounds as well.

So you can magically read the OP's mind and make decisions for him in his own thread now? How spectacular. >_>

WW's baracelets are standard for her like her sword in New 52. The OP made sure to clatify no sword for New 52 WW because he knows it's an standard for her. If he didn't say anything about her other standard(the bracelets),then she has them in all rounds.

Still need to know if @hulkage officially gives word if Wonder Woman has her bracelets in Round 3.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: are you claiming she can withstand an hax of an different universe that can destroy anything?

Are you claiming that the hax can destroy something from a different universe that is supposed to deflect anything and be indestructible?

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180 said:

Are you claiming that the hax can destroy something from a different universe that is supposed to deflect anything and be indestructible?

Lol I was about to say this.

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Shango_1king

Current naruto wins rounds 4 and 5

No Caption Provided

He is nearing god statues in the naruto verse

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightsofdarkness2: The only reason I even said bracelets on is to abvoid WW takes off her bracelets and goes God Mode argument. She has them all rounds

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@knightsofdarkness2: The only reason I even said bracelets on is to abvoid WW takes off her bracelets and goes God Mode argument. She has them all rounds

I see.

@agent41 Naruto can still take her bracelets off.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By flashback0180

@evil_incarnate: Nothing says her bracelets are immune to such hax .her bracelets are strong but aren't indestructible.

ww bracelets have been broken IIRC

What you are saying is equal to saying "gokus indestructible power-pole can survive tanking 100 multi verse burst."

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: Nothing says her bracelets are immune to such hax .her bracelets are strong but aren't indestructible.

ww bracelets have been broken IIRC

What you are saying is equal to saying "gokus indestructible power-pole can survive tanking 100 multi verse burst."

No her standard bracelets have never been broken. He standard bracelets have deflected attacks from Nekron, Darkseid's omega beams and an attack from the entire Greek Pantheon and have been stated time and time again to be indestructible

Please don't take this harsh, but have you ever read a Wonder Woman comic? Knowing that her bracelets are indestructible is common knowledge. It's like not knowing that The Flash is fast or that Superman is really Clark Kent.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@knightsofdarkness2: He can't defeat WW with bracelets on let alone without her bracelets.

Actually, he CAN beat her which I proved earlier, if you believe she can beat him in Round 3 then counter it.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Her speed is equal with Naruto on this match so she can't dodge most of his attacks and his Rasenshuriken is faster than her Zeus Lightning and she's weak to it so Naruto takes Round 3.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Her speed is equal with Naruto on this match so she can't dodge most of his attacks and his Rasenshuriken is faster than her Zeus Lightning and she's weak to it so Naruto takes Round 3.

Pay him no mind, he doesn't even read Naruto and is just a WW fanboy.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@rulerofthevine said:

I read naruto and i'm not a fanboy. I know she is more powerful than him based on feats. Based on feats we Know that strength goes to WW,durability WW,inteligent,experience and defence WW.

LOL No you don't, you keep on making ridiculous claims and act as if Raw power can best anything and anyone. WW has crappy cutting durability one rasenshuriken would shred here and with speed equalized she can't even dodge it and Naruto could spam thousands of clones of himself to keep her distracted and avoid getting killed.

But you don't listen to reason so don't expect me to waste my time on you, mate.

Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That makes sense. Lol

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@agent41 said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@agent41 said:

@rulerofthevine said:

I read naruto and i'm not a fanboy. I know she is more powerful than him based on feats. Based on feats we Know that strength goes to WW,durability WW,inteligent,experience and defence WW.

LOL No you don't, you keep on making ridiculous claims and act as if Raw power can best anything and anyone. WW has crappy cutting durability one rasenshuriken would shred here and with speed equalized she can't even dodge it and Naruto could spam thousands of clones of himself to keep her distracted and avoid getting killed.

But you don't listen to reason so don't expect me to waste my time on you, mate.

ASio naruto can't dodge a rasenshuriken? is that what you are saying considering they have equal speed here?. And no she would't die by getting pierce. She has survived piercing damage that would have killed a human instantly.

LOL NO ! See ? you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Naruto can dodge a regular rasenshuriken, but the fact that he can change it's trajectory with his chakra arms mid-attack makes dodging impossible to anyone unless they are significantly faster than him (which isn't the case due to speed equilization) :

And a RS destroys every cell in the opponent's body, no matter how high WW pain tolerance may be, she can't possibly survive getting ripped to shreds lol

Why am I even replying to you ? Never mind I'm out, little fanboy.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@rulerofthevine: @knightsofdarkness2: No it doesn't because She has the reflexes that should allow her to react. The flight advantage and range attack like Zeuss lightnings that can counter anything he throws at her and are faster than his attacks. Believing that this are factors in her favor doesn't make me a fanboy.

See ? I told you he doesn't even read Naruto LOL

@knightsofdarkness2

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@agent41 said:

@rulerofthevine: know very well what naruto can do so don't act like if i have no idea of his capabilities unlike you about WW.

Sure, which is why you knew nothing about a RS function, nothing about chakra arm control, nothing about RS dodging counter, were asking stupid stuff like "Naruto can't dodge his RS ?" and are now talk about "flight advantage" lmao

You probably think that Naruto is still some mountain busting weakling and that people put him against WW to 'downplay' her... Very stupid and fanboyish. Really, you are trying too hard mate.

Now I'm really out, so don't except any more answers as you've only been wasting my time and embarrassing yourself with ignorant claims.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with speed equalized naruto stands a chance since wonder woman is weak to piercing and naruto's go to move is an explosion of countless blades that cut at a cellular level (that's just it's first showing)

Round One: wonder woman wins. even with speed equalized and clones naruto can't hurt her with his fist.

Round Two: same as R1

Round Three: naruto wins all he needs to do is catch her with any rasenshuriken, wich is very possible with equalized speed

Round Four: same as R3

Round Five: team naruto could win this as well. again hit WW with any rasenshuriken and PG when they realize their attacks aren't working they might be able to seal her or get her in a genjutsu. if sasuke gets taking out PG wins

I also want to point out that naruto has senses that's similar to spider-mans spider sense he'll use it dodge WW attacks and sasuke has his sharingan that also makes it easier to dodge. these are the main reasons naruto wins the last three rounds IMO

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh, speed equalized.

Naruto Speed = Naruto Speed. Speed equalized = Naruto Speed = Wonder Woman Speed. Naruto has clones, so Naruto Speed * X number of clones vs Naruto Speed = Wonder Woman Speed. Thus, Naruto's actual combat speed > Wonder Woman's actual combat speed.

This thread is pathetic.

In the same vein as such threads as "Superman vs Hulk (On an indestructible planet, purely physical, and speed equalized.)"

If Naruto can't possibly beat Wonder Woman without severely nerfing her and making her basically a completely different character then he shouldn't be in a battle against her.

Avatar image for aceofspades1700
AceofSpades1700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By AceofSpades1700

I can see Naruto winning.... if Diana, was armless, legless, tied up, already half dead and didn't have any powers.

This

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: I've held my tongue long enough that's bs wonderwoman is not flash she is not a totally dependant on reflexes like a speedster nor is she totally a different character without her speed because she still has dozens of other abilities/weaponry.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman is too fast, strong, and durable. She wins IMO.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed equalized, and IIRC WW isn't very durable against cutting/piercing so there should be no problem past the second round.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#90  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@flashback0180: The bracelets that were broken were obviously her not her standard ones.

Unless you have something that proves otherwise, her normal bracelets have ever been broken.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people so determined to make Wonder Woman lose to Naruto? Jeez.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@boringperson: I totally agree. I remeber looking at a Wonder Woman vs WB Hulk thread where the op took away her speed, lasso and bracelets (I believe). Clearly we know who won there. >_>.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed's equalized so that's irrelevant, but your other points are true, especially Pre-52 Diana. The only round I see Naruto possibly winning is the last one due to Sasuke. But we do have to remember Naruto has atomization, regeneration, and his rasenshuriken can cut at a molecular level.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh said:

Speed equalized, and IIRC WW isn't very durable against cutting/piercing so there should be no problem past the second round.

@mysticmedivh said:

Speed's equalized so that's irrelevant, but your other points are true, especially Pre-52 Diana. The only round I see Naruto possibly winning is the last one due to Sasuke. But we do have to remember Naruto has atomization, regeneration, and his rasenshuriken can cut at a molecular level.

My bad, thought this one was just like that other WW vs. Naruto thread that popped up earlier.

My stupid mistake for not clearly reading the OP first.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Klaus

Just pointing out that New 52 Wonder Woman hasn't shown a weakness to piercing attacks. The only time she has been cut or pierced by a weapon is by a magical sword and a love bullet that can go through anything and makes you fall in love.

She even said that the cuffs arent for her protection, but for her opponents protection.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By BoringPerson

@vintage_spiderman said:

@boringperson: I've held my tongue long enough that's bs wonderwoman is not flash she is not a totally dependant on reflexes like a speedster nor is she totally a different character without her speed because she still has dozens of other abilities/weaponry.

How about your next thread be "Hawkeye vs Hulk (durability equalized)"?

The following is half a long useless reply that doesn't get the message across as well as the above sentence.

Wonder Woman's main power is her martial skill. Her speed is the main component of her skill.

Without it she's got the fighting skill feats of a low tier streetleveler. Removing her speed turns her into a brawler with a sword and removes the utility of her bracers almost completely.

Let's see what powers/abilities Wonder Woman has:

Super Reaction Speed

Super Speed (Combat speed)

Super Speed (Travel speed)

Super Striking Force

Super Strength (Grappling/Lifting)

Superhuman Durability (Energy Projection)

Superhuman Durability (Concussive Force)

Superhuman Damage Soak

Expert Level Weapon Skill

Expert Level Hand to Hand Combatant

Flight (Space Flight incapable)

God of War telepathy

Planetary Telepathic Resistance

Anything else?

Now, let's strikethrough all of the speed related powers and demarcate with bolding AND underlining the powers that are now less effective to varying degrees because of her loss of speed advantage. We'll also bold AND italicize esoteric powers that honestly don't matter at all in this battle.

Super Reaction Speed

Super Speed (Combat speed)

Super Speed (Travel speed)
Super Striking Force

Super Strength (Grappling/Lifting)

Superhuman Durability (Energy Projection)

Superhuman Durability (Concussive Force)

Superhuman Damage Soak

Expert Level Weapon Skill

Expert Level Hand to Hand Combatant

Flight (Space Flight incapable)

God of War telepathy

Planetary Telepathic Resistance

As you can rather easily see, the only powers/abilities NOT affected by equalizing speed are Wonder Woman's damage soak and durability. To some degree her potential damage output is less affected than it seems because she still has the use of her swords/bow/spear. Removing Wonder Woman's inherent reactionary superspeed is ridiculous because it's her flagship power. Without which only a very small portion of her combat applicable feats are valid. The equivalent of having Naruto vs Hulk (durability equalized).

Worse, Naruto's attacks are all basically unblockable as they are AoE cutting damage. Talk about making a thread with a winner in mind...

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well this turned out well....

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers