• 66 results
VenomousBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VenomousBane

The fight takes place in Konoha. No prep. Morals on. K.O. for the win. Who wins?

Naruto 
Naruto 
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By New_World_Order

Hashimaru

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Hashirama

He'll sap all of Naruto's ninetails chakra with his Wood Dragon

Then incapacitate him with "Advent of a World of Flowering Trees".

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

As the fight currently is, I don't see naruto winning against first. He beat 9 tailes + madara before.. Beating 9 tailes + naruto should be easier..

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By terry2012

Spite. Hashirama wins this with ease. He don't have to fight serious just to beat Naruto. The only time he fought serious was when he fought Madara. Naruto can't beat Madara and he most definitely cannot beat Hashirama. This isn't abc logic, it is just the truth. Naruto has never been in a battle like Madara vs Hashirama.

@PrinceAragorn1: Exactly.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By kagetaicho

Only when/if Naruto gets yet another upgrade does he have a shot at this match. As of currently he has no way to win.

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PsychoJack

Hashirama beats him, I don't care how strong he is. If he can't even beat Madara without help, I don't think he can beat a even stronger opponent.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dredeuced

@PsychoJack said:

Hashirama beats him, I don't care how strong he is. If he can't even beat Madara without help, I don't think he can beat a even stronger opponent.

This isn't really fair. This Madara is both significantly more powerful than any version Hasirama faced because of the Rinnegan, and has both inexhaustible chakra and unlimited regeneration. And Hashirama struggled to barely beat Madara at the valley of the end.

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PsychoJack

@Dredeuced said:

@PsychoJack said:

This isn't really fair. This Madara is both significantly more powerful than any version Hasirama faced because of the Rinnegan, and has both inexhaustible chakra and unlimited regeneration. And Hashirama struggled to barely beat Madara at the valley of the end.

Well with or without unlimited chakra and regeneration, he would still beat Naruto. Naruto might put up some fight but in the end, Hashirama would win.

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

Spite. Hashirama wins this with ease. He don't have to fight serious just to beat Naruto. The only time he fought serious was when he fought Madara. Naruto can't beat Madara and he most definitely can beat Hashirama. This isn't abc logic, it just the truth. Naruto has never been a battle Madara vs Hashirama.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By terry2012

@Dredeuced: Hashirama didn't struggle with Madara in their fight. He wasn't even taken it seriously until he realize he had to kill Madara in order to just stop him. This is according to the flashback of Hashirama telling the story of what is a ninja and a village.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dredeuced

Yeah, I read the latest chapters. Before the Flashback within a Flashback (ugh wtf Kishimoto) it looked like Hasirama was definitely struggling to stay a step ahead of Madara in their fight. It's absurd to think normal Hashirama would be a mega souped up version of Madara like the one the Ninja Alliance is fighting.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By New_World_Order

@terry2012 said:

Spite. Hashirama wins this with ease. He don't have to fight serious just to beat Naruto. The only time he fought serious was when he fought Madara. Naruto can't beat Madara and he most definitely can beat Hashirama. This isn't abc logic, it just the truth. Naruto has never been in a battle like Madara vs Hashirama.

I wouldn't say with ease.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By terry2012

@ThunderGodsWrath: Yes I would say with ease. Did you read the chapters with Hashirama vs Madara? Naruto couldn't do nothing against Madara and he has help with him. He couldn't do nothing against Obito without help. And Obito has nothing going for him beside one jutsu.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JohnnyGat

Naruto would win by using talk no jutsu or plot no jutsu. Seriously though going with Hashirama.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By New_World_Order

@terry2012 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Yes I would say with ease. Did you read the chapters with Hashirama vs Madara? Naruto couldn't do nothing against Madara and he has help with him. He couldn't do nothing against Obito without help. And Obito has nothing going for him beside one jutsu.

I guess.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@JohnnyGat said:

Naruto would win by using talk no jutsu or plot no jutsu. Seriously though going with Hashirama.

Hashi looks like an older version of naruto to me.. just more intelligent, experienced and talented.. in short, stronger.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By Rumble Man

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@JohnnyGat said:

Hashi looks like an older version of naruto to me.. just more intelligent, experienced and talented.. in short, stronger.

and better characterization overall

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Hashirama.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By terry2012

@ThunderGodsWrath: Yeah.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By afueikawa

Naruto ( +9 tails) < Madara (+ 9 tails)

Hashirama > Madara ( +9 tails)

Hashirama is > > > > Naruto ( +9 tails)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@afueikawa said:

Naruto ( +9 tails) < Madara (+ 9 tails)

Hashirama > Madara ( +9 tails)

Hashirama is > > > > Naruto ( +9 tails)

Implying Hashirama> Naruto +2 times 9 tailes.. :D

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By afueikawa

@PrinceAragorn1:

Not to mention this is normal Hashirama.

Sage Mode Hashirama and he would ROFLSTOMP Naruto.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ComocYahweh

Current naruto loses, but soon Naruto will probably get yet another powerup, then we'll see.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By afueikawa

@ComocYahweh:

And current Hashirama would stomp him regardless of an upgrade.

:-)

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Qpzmg

Hashirama

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By monarch_prime

Hashirama.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ComocYahweh

@afueikawa said:

@ComocYahweh:

And current Hashirama would stomp him regardless of an upgrade.

:-)

If he is to defeat Madara and Obito, he will most likely become the strongest character in the series.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ghost_rider1

I think hashirama would win....but not as easily as ppl think. Naruto is getting helped fighting an Edo Tensei Madara...if this was regular Madara. Naruto and Madara would be somwhat equal in strength. Naruto clearly has the speed over Madara and Hashirama. And he won't go down easily regardless of his opponent

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By afueikawa

@ComocYahweh:

He defeated normal Madara with the 9 tails, and since they're both under Edo now, it would be an endless fight.

But Hashirama would still win, Obito is just a nuisance if he joins in.

@ghost_rider1:

Naruto will beat him, normal Madara < Naruto + 9 tails.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By terry2012

@Dredeuced:

Yeah, I read the latest chapters. Before the Flashback within a Flashback (ugh wtf Kishimoto) it looked like Hasirama was definitely struggling to stay a step ahead of Madara in their fight. It's absurd to think normal Hashirama would be a mega souped up version of Madara like the one the Ninja Alliance is fighting.

It look like he was struggling with Madara to get him to see what he was doing is wrong, but not when they were fighting each other. He wasn't taken it serious because he was laughing and smiling. It is not absurd normal Hasirama would be a mega souped up version of Madara the ninja alliance is fighting because Madara said so himself, even in his current state. He said this when he is toying with the Hokage's plus he is edo tensai, the battle would be endless.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dredeuced

@terry2012 said:

@Dredeuced:

It look like he was struggling with Madara to get him to see what he was doing is wrong, but not when they were fighting each other. He wasn't taken it serious because he was laughing and smiling. It is not absurd normal Hasirama would be a mega souped up version of Madara the ninja alliance is fighting because Madara said so himself, even in his current state. He said this when he is toying with the Hokage's plus he is edo tensai, the battle would be endless.

He merely pointed out how all of the current Kages are pathetic compared to Hashirama, not that Hashirama would beat him in his current state.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By terry2012

@Dredeuced: Yes he did point that out, but he also said that only Hashirama can beat him. he really meant that and not as a figure of speech. Did you miss that part?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dredeuced

Yes, and I call baloney. He was merely pointing out Hashirama was the only person to ever beat him before. Hashirama was not significantly stronger than Madara during their VotE fight and now he's spamming rinnegan powers with infinite chakra. His statement was A: A point of respect to Hashirama and B: More of a taunt to the Kages. It'd be stupid to think that Hashirama was so much enormously more powerful than Madara in their original fight for him to be able to beat Edo Rinnegan Madara.

Edo Tensei Hashirama, sure. Not normal Hashirama.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nightflash

Hashirama would win. Only madara, sage of his paths and his sons can beat hashi

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Hashirama literally removes the major advantage that Naruto had in the whole entire series (Ninetail Chakra). Without it, Naruto would die a horrible death.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#37  Edited By dngn4774

Hashirama can defeat Madara by himself

Naruto needs the entire Ninja Army to fight Madara evenly

Hashirama stomps

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#38  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Harishima its to easy.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By terry2012

@Dredeuced: It wasn't just respect for Hasihrama, he also meant that only Hashirama can beat him. That why he compare them to him. It is not baloney.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is all of the saying about Hashirama. Kabuto saying, Madara saying, and Dan saying. Madara even said so himself, and the saying were as if he was alive ( meaning Normal). Start from the picture to the upper left hand corner, and then move towards the right, and move down to the last picture. There is where Madara said only Hashirama can beat him.

Edo Tensai is normal Hasirama. He just Edo Tensai, which means he is at his normal state as he was before, The only difference is you contradict yourself.

forgive me for the way it is, but it wont stay under the scans for some reason.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dredeuced

I've read Naruto. My point stands. Madara literally has Hashirama's powers and the rinnegan and infinite chakra, it's absurd to think normal Hashirama is more powerful than him when he was closely matched by Madara before.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Shikarenji

MAdara in prime + full nine tails under his control > naruto . and Hashirama beat them so he takes naruto

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By terry2012

@Dredeuced: Still My point still stands. It is not absurd when the guy you think is more powerful even said so himself. Otherwise he would have said that he is now more powerful than Hashirama. This is normal Hashirama who is now Edo tensai. You would think the guy who has all of that power who said that even his rival does not compare to him, but he didn't. To think otherwise is absurd, and they weren't closely matched. Why do you think he was brought back to life, other than to tell the truth? It is because he is the only one who can really beat Madara. Why do you think Madara wanted Hashirama cells? So he could gain the rinnegan and surpass Hashirama, and yet he still says only Hashirama can beat him. And him breaking out of the edo tensai proves that.

fragmentmind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By fragmentmind

Naruto won't win unless he gains bloodlust. Hashirama is willing to kill, Naruto isn't. Hashi also has years and experience under his belt since he's been fighting from the age of 7. Naruto hasn't been in a major battle until he was 12. Even still he hasn't killed anyone.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dredeuced

@terry2012 said:

@Dredeuced: Still My point still stands. It is not absurd when the guy you think is more powerful even said so himself. Otherwise he would have said that he is now more powerful than Hashirama. This is normal Hashirama who is now Edo tensai. You would think the guy who has all of that power who said that even his rival does not compare to him, but he didn't. To think otherwise is absurd, and they weren't closely matched. Why do you think he was brought back to life, other than to tell the truth? It is because he is the only one who can really beat Madara. Why do you think Madara wanted Hashirama cells? So he could gain the rinnegan and surpass Hashirama, and yet he still says only Hashirama can beat him. And him breaking out of the edo tensai proves that.

Boy that's a whole, whole lot of assumptions. I'd bet on Naruto and Sasuke being the ones who beat Edo Madara, not Hashirama. I don't even think Naruto, even with his current powerups, would beat Hashirama, I just think it's disingenuous to say that Hashirama wins because he beat a much weaker version of Madara in the past in an incredibly close fight. It's doubly stupid because Naruto hasn't even lost to Edo Tensei Madara yet, so it's not even ABC logic.

I'd give it to Hashirama based on experience, incredibly powerful bloodline, and the ability to suppress Tailed Beasts, which is what Naruto's current power is based off of. Not because he beat a weaker version of Madara a long time ago.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By terry2012

@Dredeuced: It not a assumptions, it the truth. It's is not doubly stupid, and Naruto is in fact losing to Edo Tensai Madara as of right now. If I recall, he had to be save from Edo Tensei Madara and he hasn't taken them seriously yet. Naruto has even touch Edo Tensai Madara and he has the alliance help with the five Hokages on the way and possibly the previous Hokages. I love when they quick to say ABC logic.

Hashirama power is what beat a weaker version of Madara and is the same power he would use to beat current Naruto. Hashirama wasn't even taken a weaker version of Madara serious until he decide he had to kill him, and they call him god of the shinobi, not madara.

Agree to disagree.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Dredeuced

He got beat by the 10 tails, you mean? Edo Tensei Madara has done nothing but stand up there and control the 10 tails with his mind. False equivalency. You're specifically saying Hashirama wins because he beat normal madara, and Edo Tensei Madara beat Naruto. That's specifically ABC logic, and it is incorrect ABC logic because Edo Tensei Madara never even really fought Naruto, their engagement arose when the Ten Tails revived and Madara sat around giving a hokey villains speech with Obito. Also he is not currently losing to Madara, Last I saw, Madara's body got freaking blitzed in half by...Rock Lee, and he looked stunned afterwards. He's clearly gonna regenerate but the fight is hardly over, Naruto is literally sitting right there espousing his typical Shonen tropes before they cutaway.

If you actually read my post you would realize that I agree that Hashirama wins. I just detest poor debating form and irrelevant, misconstrued points.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By afueikawa

@terry2012:

@Dredeuced:

Rock Lee blitzed Madara with a kick. xD

Seriously, Madara didn't beat the 9 tails for crying out loud, he tamed it using EMS. If he were to fight current Naruto in his normal state, I bet Naruto will kick his ass.

Hashirama on the other hand, would still beat current Madara, since he (Edo Madara) doesn't have the 9 tails, only Hashirama's cells which enables him to use Hashirama techniques.

But still I doubt if he can use Hashirama (in sage mode) Thousand Hands technique shown from the latest chapters. I assume that it would be Naruto who will beat Madara, but with help since he doesn't know any sealing sh!t.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#48  Edited By dngn4774

@terry2012: This debate has little to do with Hashirama vs. Naruto. All of the characters obviously would say that Hashirama is the only one who can beat Madara since he is the only one who has defeated him up until this point in the story. It's also unfair to slam Naruto in a fight that hasn't even been finished yet.

@Dredeuced: Even if Naruto defeats Madara, he will still be considered weaker than Hashirama because Hashirama was able to defeat Madara single handily whereas, Naruto needed an entire army to secure his victory.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By afueikawa

@dngn4774:

You got that right.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dredeuced

@dngn4774: Depends on how it unfolds. He's got the ninja army squaring off with a giant freaking super monster of legend so it's not like Madara's going solo, either, and the entire army was literally dead and beaten until he gave them a power up. That rock lee blitz was all Naruto (and Kurama's) power so ehhh.