not bloodlusted

win by death or k.o

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Current Naruto? Lmao do you even read the manga? He stomps.

thing150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@mandarinestro: does current naruto have any decent durability feats....................i have read a good amount of recent naruto...........but got sick of it because.............................it......................sucks

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thing150: To begin with, Naruto still has Kyuubi plus portions of every other bijuu's chakra. He can nuke Superboy with bijuudama if he wants. And just because it sucks it doesn't mean you should ignore all feats.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh its been done.....Superboy 6/10

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Naurot is meteorite+

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

But superboy is planet.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: its close but superboy still has a slight edge

godofnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy eats Naruto for breakfast...

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: yes I know fully what naruto is capable of and he does indeed outclass superboy in ask of the aforementioned areas but there is one thing that keeps Naruto from hanging with Superboy-like characters and that is striking durability.....the naruto characters have no durabilityy feats suggesting that they can tank class 100+ level attacks even once

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DarkRaiden

Superboy stomps tbh.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SB

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NeonGameWave

Naruto wins with versatility and due to having the better combat training as well as mind the only aspect that gives Superboy the most dangerous edge is his durability.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By w0nd

better combat training for Naruto. SB was hurt by a human with a metal pipe before. Current Nartuo is just far too skilled

kool_chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto loses to ANY kryptonian maybe even krypto lol

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins with versatility and due to having the better combat training as well as mind the only aspect that gives Superboy the most dangerous edge is his durability.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused didn't superboy survive a universal bust.

Which super boy are we talking about?

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused didn't superboy survive a universal bust.

Which super boy are we talking about?

Kon.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 superboy Stomps. Whats stopping him from TP ing Naruto to the sun?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

New 52 superboy Stomps. Whats stopping him from TP ing Naruto to the sun?

TP'ing. To the sun.

...okay.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@kool_chris: Ah Anime low balling, it returns

you don't have to call people out every time. They're not giving reasons, meaning they don't know/care enough to debate.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Naruto has beret reaction feats but sspeed overall still goes to Conner.....Naruto will have just as hard a time using him as superboy will have tagging him...Then superboy is a brick and while naruto can throw nuke+ level attacks Kryptonians tank nukes fairly easily

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto has a energy output advantage and skill advantage. That is it.

Conner is far, far stronger, comparable in speed, has TK, and a huge durability advantage.

Conner only needs one or two good hits to put an end to this. It is questionable whether Naruto can put him down at all, let alone put him down before being hit.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@hulkage: lol kind of contradicted yourself- If Naruto's Chakra bombs are far more poweful than nukes (they are since they bust mountains) and Kryptonians tank nukes then tanking a chakra bomb would be harder... But I get what you're trying I say.

If Kryptonians tank nukes with little to no difficulty then a BB with just a little more strength shouldn't be that much more difficult. I mean Conner survived a few bloodlusted blows from Superboy Prime and we all know how strong he is.

Speed overall isn't as much a factor in a fight as reaction speed, Naruto's combat speed is better plus the skill advantage can't be denied, that coupled with his speed would mean he will get a lot more attacks in.

But his attacks aren't at that level speed. Conner could strait line blitz Naruto. H2H Naruto would surely be superior because of combat speed but he wouldn't be able to take a strait line blitz. He can dodge and react faster than Conner but he cant attack at that level speed, at least not an attack strong enough to do significant damage. And then as earlier stated, If Conner lands a blow, Naruto doesn't have significant durability to withstand said attack. And then theres heat vision which Naruto definitely has no defense for.

Naruto Conner takes a majority in this fight. Emphasis on majority.

Fixed ^

Hidan911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't naruto just continue spaming him TTB when he is weaken if not dead he seals him

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@hulkage: something that destroys multiple mountains isn't just a little bit stronger than a nuke, it's many many times more powerful.

If he can dodge and react faster than Connor and has h2h superiority then logically he could deal with a blitz.

Heat vision? After all the variety of attacks Naruto has dealt with and been around I doubt Heat vision will catch him off guard... It's kind of basic next all of the techniques he's been exposed to.

And no Connor doesn't take a majority- being physically superior in some areas doesn't mean you take a majority.

Naruto has combat speed, fighting skill experience and much more versatility with his powers. That right there means he takes a majority.

Naruto is a glass cannon compared to Connor. Connor only needs to hit him once, or simply tear him apart with TK

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@leo-343 said:

@man_of_miracles: Superboy has telekinesis?

As I've said with Naruto's faster combat speed and much better skill, plus experience with fighting people who don't just brawl I doubt he'll get tagged

Yeah TK is how he gets his powers.

He is not so much faster that he won't get tagged, Conner has fought a large amount of people with super speed and done just fine. He easily beat Kid Flash when he was using super speed.

Conner doesn't even need to touch Naruto he can just use TK to rip him apart. He used it to immobilize and control Kid Flash, and he has used it to rip armor apart and dismantle several people.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@man_of_miracles: @leo-343: to my knowledge naruto doesn't have any way to actually counter tk. He has faced gravitation control powerful enough to one shot cities before, but the villain in question did not use it to damage him, like ripping off his organs or anything. I don't see him simply evolving powers to fight it out of nowhere. Simpler tk however (Things like pushing away for bfr or pulling, or holding in place) however, can be dealt with the chakra arms. His best option would be clones. And with the danger sensing of sage mode, he should be fine.

We're using new 52?

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@man_of_miracles: There's a difference fighting a speedster without skill and one with skill. What h2h feats does Kid flash have to put him on par with Naruto ? (Yes he's faster but that's not the point)

Tk could be a problem but again Naruto has been fighting people with more diverse abilities than superboy so I'm sure he could find a way to deal with the tk.

He doesn't need any h2h feats. Naruto can't hurt Conner with hand to hand fighting because he isn't strong enough, and Naruto isn't as fast as Kid Flash anyway. The only way Naruto can even hope to harm Conner is by spamming energy attacks, and that won't put Conner down before he TKs Naruto.

How is Naruto going to "deal with" TK just because he has fought people with different powers? He has never faced someone with high level TK capable of tearing him apart.

I mean this isn't an extended fight. Superboy just tears him apart with TK, there isn't a whole lot of time to figure that out. Naruto has no way to defend against Superboy's TK.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@hulkage: something that destroys multiple mountains isn't just a little bit stronger than a nuke, it's many many times more powerful.

And so is Superboy Prime, Conner survived plenty of attacks from him and he was bloodlusted.

If he can dodge and react faster than Connor and has h2h superiority then logically he could deal with a blitz.

Naruto can react faster that what Conner can dish H2H but Conner is way faster with travel speed so a strait-line blitz could work just fine.

Heat vision? After all the variety of attacks Naruto has dealt with and been around I doubt Heat vision will catch him off guard... It's kind of basic next all of the techniques he's been exposed to.

Except Kyrptonian heat vision has way better feats than basically every technique in the Naruto ability except maybe Sharingan/Rinnegan Hax. Plus its extremely fast.

And no Connor doesn't take a majority- being physically superior in some areas doesn't mean you take a majority.

Silver Surfer is much more versatile than Thanos but Thanos will win 9-10/10 because he is physically superior.

Naruto has combat speed, fighting skill experience and much more versatility with his powers. That right there means he takes a majority.

Naruto has combat speed and experience but that doesn't matter because the things he has powerful enough are TBB and RasenShuriken Varients, and each of those can be dodged or countered because Sandaime Raikage dodge one and he is way slower than Superboy so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy wins 6/10

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as long as connor doesn't get piped in the head again he should be fine. His durability goes up and down, and I assume it's based on his concentration

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: @leo-343: to my knowledge naruto doesn't have any way to actually counter tk. He has faced gravitation control powerful enough to one shot cities before, but the villain in question did not use it to damage him, like ripping off his organs or anything. I don't see him simply evolving powers to fight it out of nowhere. Simpler tk however (Things like pushing away for bfr or pulling, or holding in place) however, can be dealt with the chakra arms. His best option would be clones. And with the danger sensing of sage mode, he should be fine.

We're using new 52?

I totally get you. But this isn't simple TK pushing, pulling or holding.

Connor has actively used TK to tear apart armor, robots, people etc. Also he used it to actively control Kid Flash while Kid Flash was using super speed.

The danger sense won't help when Conner can literally just tear him apart. Sensing danger isn't of much use if there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SB takes the majority

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@man_of_miracles: I have actually agreed with the part, and said he has only faced simple tk in the past. That's why I said clones are his best option.

And the danger sensing is simply precog, nothing else.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@hulkage: thanos isn't just physically superior though. And he's literally a league ahead of surfer. Bad comparison.

And inclined to say heat vision is the easiest thing to dodge, since it's in a straight line, and naruto has precog. Game, set, match.

More importantly, raikage's speed was specifically remarked to be too fast for frs. That's a speed feat for him, not a low feat for frs