Naruto..full power vs. Storm

in a grassy, green field...

if it's a curbstomp on either side,. sorry...lol
#2 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio

well im bias towards naruto so naruto ftw

#3 Posted by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is a close range type.

Storm is a long range type who can fly.

If she were stupid enough to stand on the ground, she would stand no chance.

She however, is not stupid.  She would fly and fry him with lightning from out of reach.

#4 Posted by Last_Guardian (27799 posts) - - Show Bio

but doesn't Naruto have any long range attacks?

#5 Posted by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Nothing more than thrown shurikens.

Naruto's attacks/moves are as follows:

Taijutsu (melee)

Throw shuriken (long range)

Throw Star (long range)

Kage Bunshin (personal)

Tajuu Kage Bunshin (personal)

Henge (transform)

Genjutsu Dispel (personal)

Rasengan (melee range)

Oodama Rasengan (melee range)

Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken (melee range)

Now, he has been known to improvise with his kage bunshin, for example using throws to get them some range, but in an open field he's at a disadvantage.  He cannot use chakra to climb or jump from sot to spot.  Storm can always fly higher, and she can summon lightning or freezing winds/snow/whatever.  He's at a disadvantage, and until Kishimoto decides to actually do something more with his wind affinity he's not going to even stand a chance of winning this.  A better matchup would likely be someone like Sasuke.  Naruto is a confessed short range brawler type.

#6 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio

dont forget shadow clones

#7 Edited by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what Kage Bunshin are.

Sorry, I read the Japanese comic.  I forgot they renamed them in the American version.

#8 Posted by Last_Guardian (27799 posts) - - Show Bio

what if Naruto unleashes the nine tails fox demon?

#9 Edited by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio

The ninetails chakra is a wildcard.  it takes Naruto great emotional disturbance to release.

in his states prior to fourtails, he has few ranged attacks.  At the second tail he is able to employ a medium range chakra claw attack, however I dont think this is long enough range to hit a flying opponent, unless Storm would be flying low, but I dont think she's that stupid.

In his four tailed state however.. naruto would win, and easily, as he becomes near invulnerable to harm.  However he goes completely berzerk in this state and also causes himself damage over time.  He however does gain a ranged attack, and an insane one: the black chakra orb wave.  This would pretty much annihilate Storm, and half the visible countryside.  His chakra arms also gain a range increase, not that he would really need them.  I just dont think he would go to that state though.  He's only gone to that state when in a completely desperate situation with Orochimaru tormenting him, and he's sworn off using it since he nearly killed Sakura at the same time, and nearly killed Jiraiya the other time he used it.

#10 Posted by Last_Guardian (27799 posts) - - Show Bio

oh cool..well I'm new to the series so I didn't know all that..thanx...

#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

He's made enough Kage Bunshins to throw him self as high as anyone can fly, so with 100 Naruto's coming at her, Im pretty sure that elevation wouldnt be a problem. Still not saying that he would win though

#12 Posted by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"oh cool..well I'm new to the series so I didn't know all that..thanx..."

Ah, really sorry.. didnt mean to spoiler anyone.
#13 Posted by Shiryu (3777 posts) - - Show Bio

What about his Sgae Training? He might get new long-range attacks then. What about Gamabunta? Didn't you see his long range attack? The water-ball? Is Naruto allowed to use Gamabunta at all?

#14 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"What about his Sgae Training? He might get new long-range attacks then. What about Gamabunta? Didn't you see his long range attack? The water-ball? Is Naruto allowed to use Gamabunta at all?"
yeah, there is that...but we cant really say anyhting about the sage training till we know everything that he;'s gonna be doing and hes finished it
#15 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually Naruto can go pretty high. And i mean really, really high.   Watch this video for instance.

#16 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, bad example. But he can still go pretty high.

#17 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm flash freezes Naruto for the win.

#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

she'd never one hit him.

but sure, lets say storm wins
#19 Posted by Ptero (184 posts) - - Show Bio

We dont know a thing about his sage training yet.. he hasnt even properly started it yet.

#20 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

I still say Storm.  What's the point in jumping "super high" if your just gonna get thrown down at hurricane force?

#21 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm ftw

#22 Posted by Matezoide2 (15999 posts) - - Show Bio
White Mage said:
"I still say Storm.  What's the point in jumping "super high" if your just gonna get thrown down at hurricane force?"
agreed
#23 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio
Valor said:
"Storm ftw"

#24 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm hurricanes, flash flood and a dozen lightning bolts for good measure

#25 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even read this Naruto "trash". All I know is Storm curbstomps him and his entire team. I forgot how long the human body can survive without air, someone remind me please.

#26 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#27 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

Strom is so gonna win

#28 Posted by geometry (1243 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's Strom?

#29 Posted by StormFreak (44 posts) - - Show Bio
@geometry said:
"Who's Strom? "

lol?
#30 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto would win this if this was Naruto from Naruto Shippuden,Naruto is alot stronger win he is all grown up.

#31 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@geometry said:
"I forgot how long the human body can survive without air, someone remind me please. "
At least 2 minutes. Five minutes if you want to be on the safe side.
#32 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm would win.

#33 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

STORM duh ! ;)